Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 03

Wayne looked blankly at her. "Why?"

"Because Einstein, it was up my fucking ass and got covered in germs, and you are not putting it up my cunt," fumed Breanna. "Jesus fucking Christ, can't you think for your fucking self?"

"Why doesn't Kenny have to change his condom?" Wayne protested.

"Because, his went up my pussy and that's okay. It's not okay for it to be up my ass, and then my pussy. Now change that fucking condom!"

Wayne was too afraid to debate this any further with Breanna and removed the condom from his erect penis, replacing it with a new one. On the bed, Breanna lowered her bottom down until her anus was just above Kenny's dick, then slowly guided it up her ass, again feeling like she needed to use the toilet until her rectum became acclimatized to a new cock filling it, before Kenny pushed up all the way into her bowels.

With Kenny's dick securely up her anus, Breanna again opened her legs wide to show off her pubic hair and her vagina to Wayne, who quickly got on top of her and pushed his cock deep into her sticky pink box. "Now, we fuck until we all cum," said Breanna.

While Wayne plowed her pussy, Breanna's vaginal juices flowing, Kenny pushed up into her bowels, Breanna gasping with delight at the waves of pleasure flowing from both of her holes. The trio of teenagers became more breathless and sweaty as they continued their threesome, Breanna swearing and gasping from time to time. Again, both guys marveled at how hot the interior of Breanna's vagina and anus were, even though they were wearing condoms.

It was Wayne on top who came first, his body stiffening and him yelling out "Fuck!" as his cock ejaculated a wave of sticky white semen into the condom, sweat pouring from his forehead as he remained inside her. Breanna rotated her hips as she felt the first feeling of orgasm approaching from her vagina, but as the tingling sensations from her clitoris became stronger and intensified to one feeling, something felt very wrong in her anus. The feeling of Kenny's cock filling her bowels had changed from when he was first up her, but before she could say anything, her orgasm came and left her speechless.

A wave of sticky pussy juice flowed from her snatch and her legs kicked out at the feelings spreading through her vagina and into her bowels, the normal feeling of orgasm replaced by the intensity of having her rectum filled with a dick. Gasping and breathless as the orgasm swept through her entire body, Breanna could still feel Kenny fucking her asshole before he went rigid as his orgasm arrived.

It was as Kenny came that Breanna knew for certain something had gone very wrong. In her rectum, she felt a hot rush of sticky liquid spraying deep into her bowels. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed. Both guys remained firmly inside her vagina and anus, recovering from the most intense orgasms of their lives. "Get the fuck out of me!" she demanded angrily.

The clueless Wayne withdrew from Breanna's vagina and stood up, removing the semen-filled, sticky condom from his dick. Breanna lifted her ass from Kenny's dick, and immediately saw the problem. The condom had split wide open during coitus, and rather than capturing Kenny's semen, it had squirted deep up her back passage filling her bowels with sticky cum.

"You fucking idiot!" Breanna spat at Kenny, pointing at his cock. "The fucking condom split, and you came up my ass! Didn't you feel the fucking thing break?"

"I didn't feel anything," said Kenny. "Oh wait, it did feel a bit hotter towards the end."

"Of course it did, you were up my asshole with a split condom!" yelled Breanna.

"Why are you so angry?" Wayne asked.

"I'm angry Wayne because my butt is full of your faggot friend's cum, and it feels fucking gross," complained Breanna. "Fucking hell, how stupid are you Kenny?"

Fuming, Breanna grabbed her bra and put it on, then pulled up her panties. "You had better go, if you know what's fucking good for you," she warned them, putting on her skimpy top, feeling the warm cum up her back passage as she looked for her denim shorts.

Before Breanna had a chance to put on her shorts, the feelings in her bowels turned to one of urgency, and her stomach rumbled. Kenny had sprayed so much semen into her bowels that the effect was similar to her having an enema. But while an enema would have consisted of nice warm soapy water that would have allowed her to empty her bowels comfortably, the cum that filled Breanna's back passage was sticky, and her rectum was also filled with lubricant.

While Wayne and Kenny were not the sort of people one would take advice from, their advice to Breanna about using the toilet before having anal sex would prove to be very sound. On an average day, Breanna went to the toilet to have a poo about three times; once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once in the evening. Her bowels stimulated by the girl having anal sex, Breanna's bodily wastes moved down her digestive system at a more rapid rate.

Finally, Breanna was about to suffer a massive stroke of bad luck. Kenny and Wayne's decision to pick up an abandoned bucket of fried chicken on a warm summer's day and eat the contents was a very bad idea, but neither boy was noted for his good judgement. Wayne and Kenny had devoured all of the greasy chicken, Breanna just one mouthful. Unfortunately, the only piece of chicken to contain unsafe bacteria was the one Breanna had eaten; every piece of Kenny and Wayne's chicken was fine. It was a classic situation of one person getting food poisoning where the rest of the group are fine. And now, Breanna's body was fighting the bacteria in the classic way; with a mass evacuation of her bowels.

Breanna winced as her stomach cramped, and a burning feeling travelled down her digestive system into her bowels and to her rectum. Breanna stopped herself from farting just in time, and doubled over with another massive stomach cramp, panic filling her face.

"I've got to go!" she yelled, turning and running for the adjoining bathroom as fast as her bare feet would carry her, her butt cheeks clenched together to prevent making a terrible mess of herself on the way there.

"Go where?" Kenny called after her.

"To the toilet, where else do you think you fucking idiot?" yelled Breanna as she slammed the bathroom door closed, nearly slipping on the tiled floor in her desperation to reach the toilet in time.

Pulling down her panties to her ankles, Breanna sat down on the toilet, her anus responding immediately, the teenager farting loudly three times, the sounds echoing in the toilet bowl as her stomach continued to cramp. Breanna's toes clenched on the tiled floor as she felt her poo rushing through her bowels, into her rectum, her anus opened fully with another loud fart and it happened. Breanna's diarrhea, mixed up with Kenny's cum and the lubricant, gushed out of her anus with an almighty rush. The diarrhea went everywhere in the white porcelain toilet bowl, and no sooner had the first wave came out, Breanna farted again and more of the teenager's diarrhea joined the rest of her poo in the toilet.

Clutching her tummy, feeling how messy and sticky she was around her anus Breanna gathered her breath, unwound some toilet paper and wiped her dirty bottom, reaching for a second piece immediately. The smell that had emerged from her bowels was dreadful, the worst she had ever smelled and she had sat on the toilet in the next stall from Isabella when her best friend had been eating spicy food. No guy had ever cum up Breanna's bottom before, not that she intended it to happen now, and the teenager was now quickly learning that combining a girl's poo and a guy's cum produces one of the worst smells known to man.

Breanna got a third length of toilet paper, repositioning herself on the toilet seat but even as she wiped her bottom felt another rush of diarrhea in her bowels and farted directly onto the toilet paper. Breanna hastily dropped the smelly, soiled tissue into the bowl and moved her hand out of danger, before even more diarrhea went into the toilet just seconds later.

Outside the closed bathroom door, toilet-humor lovers Kenny and Wayne, still naked, listened to the sounds from within with amazement, laughing at the sounds of Breanna farting on the toilet, and her diarrhea splashing into the bowl.

When they heard Breanna advancing the toilet roll for the fifth time, Wayne and Kenny decided it would be best to check if she was okay and knocked on the bathroom door.

Inside the bathroom, Breanna sat on the toilet staring down at her panties. She started to pee, her bladder reacting to having vaginal sex as it often did. This caused her anal muscles to relax and even more diarrhea poured out of her anus. She jumped at the unexpected knock on the door. "What the fuck is it?" she snapped.

"Um, Breanna, are you okay in there?" asked Wayne.

"Do I fucking sound okay?" demanded Breanna.

"No, you sounded really gross, farting so much and then having diarrhea," Kenny said.

"Yeah, why are you farting like that?" Wayne wanted.

"Oh will you both just fuck off away from the door, and leave me to have some fucking privacy?" yelled Breanna, again getting some toilet paper to wipe herself.

Fortunately for their own safety, Wayne and Kenny obeyed Breanna's order and the girl was able to finally finish on the toilet when her diarrhea attack subsided. Getting toilet paper to finish cleaning herself up, Breanna stood up off the toilet with unsteady legs and pulled up her panties. She pushed the button on the cistern to flush the toilet, and walked over to the sink to wash her hands, cursing Wayne and Kenny under her breath.

Slamming open the bathroom door, Breanna gave Kenny and Wayne a murderous glare with her blue eyes as she emerged and strode on her bare feet to pick up and pull on her shorts. "You fucking idiots!" she spat at them, her voice full of venom.

"What did we do?" Wayne wanted to know.

"You gave me that fucking chicken, and then Kenny sprayed cum up my ass when he broke the fucking condom!" yelled Breanna.

"It wasn't my fault," protested Kenny.

"Who else broke the fucking condom?" screeched Breanna.

"And we're okay after eating the chicken," Wayne pointed out.

Breanna's toilet smell had by now drifted into the bedroom, Wayne and Kenny laughing and behaving with their complete lack of maturity and discretion. "Fuck Breanna that really stinks!" exclaimed Wayne, fanning his hand under his nose.

"Yeah, it really fucking stinks," agreed Kenny. "Why is your poo so smelly?"

"Of course it stinks because I have diarrhea. And it's both your faults," snapped Breanna, rage trembling through her slim figure.

"Do you have Crohn's disease?" Kenny asked.

"What?" snapped the increasingly angry Breanna.

"Do you have Crohn's disease?" asked Wayne. "It's this thing that causes you to fart and get the shits a lot. There was this girl at high school called Erin who had it, and one day she farted in class ..."

"I don't fucking care!" shouted Breanna, her face red with rage. "I've had enough of you two fucking idiots. Get dressed, and get the fuck out of here! Go on, get lost!"

Under Breanna's withering glare, Kenny and Wayne dressed. "Come on," she snapped angrily. "Can't you dress your fucking selves? Do you have to get dressed in the mornings by your mommies? Get a fucking move on."

When Wayne and Kenny dressed, the angry Breanna escorted them downstairs to the back door. "You idiots will never get to fuck me again after you came up my ass and gave me the shits, and you'll never get any more pussy in your fucking useless lives. Now get lost!"

Wayne and Kenny ambled away as Breanna slammed the door shut. "We fucked a hot chick's pussy and ass!" Wayne announced to Kenny.

"Dude!" exclaimed Kenny. He and Wayne exchanged high-fives, before riding away on their skateboards.

Inside, the fuming Breanna cleaned up her aunt and uncle's bedroom, opening the windows to air the room so the smell of Breanna's aroused vagina and her poo dissipated. She threw the condoms into a plastic bag, and hid these in the outside trash.

On her way back upstairs, she felt her stomach churn again, and once more had to rush for the bathroom, this time the main one, sitting down on the toilet with seconds to spare before her bowels released another tidal wave of diarrhea into the bowl. Breanna cursed Wayne and Kenny as she got toilet paper and wiped her anus.

Throughout the afternoon, Breanna had two more similar diarrhea attacks, and by the time Anna returned late in the afternoon, she found her niece lying on her stomach on the couch in the living room watching television, her legs at a ninety degree angle, swinging her bare feet back and forth.

Anna, less than impressed having seen the results of Breanna's gardening at her parents' house across the road, was irritated. "Breanna, what happened to my parents' garden? You made very little progress, and you've left all the tools out."

Breanna spat angrily. "I have diarrhea, okay?" There was no way she was expanding on the circumstances that led to her getting diarrhea.

"Well young lady, if you have diarrhea then you will eat dry toast and have water for your dinner tonight," said Anna.

Breanna sighed bad-temperedly, as Kate returned from work. Dylan had gotten his wish; Kate had had a very bad day. After dropping Dylan off at work, the peeved Kate driving too fast had attracted the attention of the police, but the young male officers, taken by the teenager's pretty face and big boobs, had let her off with a warning. Still, Kate had been less than impressed by this being observed by her former classmate Megan Delaney and Megan's condescending mother Morag, the mother and daughter passing by on their way to work.

Kate's summer job was at a home supplies company, where she worked on a casual basis, but never in the main office. Because of the police, Kate was late for her first day. Then her computer got stuck in DOS, and would not progress until the computer guy fixed it for her. To Kate's dismay the font was green characters on black background, which strained her eyes. Changing the fax machine roll, Kate dropped the paper and it unwound down the corridor. Driving the takings to the bank, Kate was pleased to be served by Samantha, but there was little the ever-helpful Samantha could do about two checks that were unsigned, and a credit card sales voucher where the credit card number was not clear, so the bank deposit had to go back to the office to be corrected.

Still peeved about Breanna bothering her in the bathroom that morning, Kate had assumed she would get some privacy when she went into the ladies room at work, to empty her bowels and change her period pad. Sitting on the toilet with her skirt hitched around her waist and her panties around her ankles behind the closed and locked cubicle door, Kate thought she would finally get some privacy but quickly found out that a nervous woman who worked in the office, Gladys, was boundary challenged.

Gladys had stood with the external door open, reminding Kate of the afternoon deadlines for the data processing. The teenager, a length of toilet paper in her fingers about to wipe her bottom, could not believe her bad luck. The printer paper not aligning between the blue and white lines and further errors in the data caused Kate more annoyance in the afternoon, and she was glad to return home.

Going upstairs, Kate undressed in her bedroom, putting on a comfortable tee-shirt and her patched jeans, walking barefoot along the hallway and making a stop in the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet with her patched jeans and panties around her ankles, her bare feet poking out from under the hems of her jeans, Kate thought maybe this time, she would be allowed to sit on the toilet and poo in peace and privacy.

Downstairs, Breanna vaguely heard Kate close and lock the bathroom door on the second floor. "Is she going to the toilet again?" Breanna thought to herself, and went upstairs to investigate. Sure enough, the door was closed and she could hear Kate advancing the toilet roll and rustling the toilet paper as she wiped her bottom, the sound repeated a few seconds later.

Breanna was tempted to knock on the door to scare Kate, but resisted the urge. She walked downstairs thinking about how often Kate went to the toilet, this turning into a plan as to how she could exact revenge upon her cousin for this morning.

Although Breanna found no humor in any toilet mishaps that befell her, such as getting diarrhea after having anal sex like today, toilet pranks played upon other people were a major source of amusement and fun to her. One time, she had taken a black tack that matched the color of the toilet seat and stuck it to it with tape. Soon, her father's scream of agony was heard through the trailer as he sat down on the toilet and the tack pierced his left buttock, sending him flying off the seat and smashing his head on the door.

Another time her mother had been having too much to drink with her trashy trailer park friends. Anticipating what would happen, Breanna put cling-wrap over the toilet and sure enough when Rosanne went to throw up her vomit splashed right back into her face.

Dustin likewise had copped it a few times. One time Dustin was standing there having a piss, and Breanna had bashed on the door, scaring him and causing him to piss all over the toilet and walls, as well as peeing his jeans. Another time, Dustin was actually doing something practical - cleaning the toilet - when Breanna snuck up behind him, shoved his head into the toilet bowl and flushed it.

The prank that would catch Kate was one she and Isabella had played at school. Toilet paper was a scarce and valuable commodity in the poorly maintained girls' bathroom, girls who needed to poo often having difficulty finding a toilet cubicle with enough paper. Often Breanna and Isabella had to get nearly empty toilet rolls out of each stall and pool them together so they would have enough toilet paper. It was far worse when it was that time of the month. So when Breanna and Isabella placed into three toilet stalls fake toilet rolls that didn't tear, it didn't take long for three girls to go in there and finding three stalls with full rolls of paper, choose them. The result was as intended; three 18-year-old girls stranded on the toilets they had sat on with dirty bottoms and toilet paper that would not tear. Now, the same fate would befall her cousin when Kate sat her fat ass down on the toilet sometime in the next few days.

The sound of Kate flushing the toilet could be heard upstairs, before Kate's bare feet descended the staircase and she dutifully helped her mother prepare dinner. Breanna shook her head. What a goody-two shoes her cousin was. Breanna looked at the time on the VCR. Still a few hours to go until her aunt and uncle had their evening take a direction none could have anticipated.

After Bob, John and Dylan returned from work, it was time for dinner. Breanna, stuck eating dry toast and water did not envy the meal the rest of the family was eating; stew and vegetables. With dinner over and everything tidied up Kate and Dylan sat watching television, while John was on the phone to Samantha, something Breanna regarded with contempt. "How many times in one day can you talk to the precious love of your life, John?" she thought.

Kate was sitting on the couch, with her legs tucked underneath. Due to her height, Kate's bare feet occupied the seat on the couch next to her. Despite having a spare seat at the other end of the couch, Breanna, getting impatient for what she was anticipating and subsequently cranky, attempted to push Kate's feet away from that seat.

"Don't do that," snapped Kate, just as cranky after a bad day that started with Breanna bothering her in the bathroom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds