Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 03

Kenny and Wayne's eyes bulged at the sight of Breanna's white bra and white bikini panties with red hearts on them.

"Cute panties," said Wayne.

"Yeah, your panties are really hot," said Kenny.

"You know what would be hotter?" asked Wayne.

"No, what?" asked Breanna.

"If you wore a thong," said Wayne.

"Yeah, if you were wearing a thong, and we could see your butt, it would be really hot," Kenny asserted.

"Why don't you wear thongs?" asked Wayne.

Breanna smiled. "Come here," she said, beckoning Wayne and Kenny towards her, a direction with which both complied. As they stood next to her, Breanna reached out behind both guys' backs, grabbed both Wayne and Kenny's shorts and underpants, and yanked them up into their groins as hard as she could.

"Ouch, that hurts!" exclaimed Kenny, dismayed by the unexpected wedgie he was receiving.

"Yeah, let go!" whined Wayne, wincing at the uncomfortable feeling of his underpants been pulled up into his ass crack.

Breanna released her grip, and the boys adjusted their underpants under their shorts. She regarded both with a fierce expression. "You asked why I don't wear thongs, that's fucking why. Imagine walking around like that all fucking day with your panties up your crack, and having a vagina instead of a dick. I'm in my panties in front of you, don't fucking complain about them."

Not possessing great imaginations, neither Kenny nor Wayne could think of what life would be like with a vagina and the discomfort a thong might cause a young lady between her legs, so wisely said no more, pulling down their shorts and then their underpants, their erect dicks standing out at angles of about 70 degrees.

The angles of their erections increased to 80 degrees as Breanna reached behind her back, unclipped her bra, and discarded it onto the floor. The boys salivated over the sight of Breanna's teenage tits as the girl stroked and massaged them.

Then Breanna took hold of the elastic waistband of her panties and slid them down, Wayne and Kenny's erections throbbing at the sight of her blonde triangle of pubic hair and courtesy of a mirror reflection, the firm cheeks of Breanna's bare bottom.

Wayne and Kenny's eyes bulged as Breanna lay on the bed, her legs wide open with her toes pointed to the ceiling, the pink lips of her vagina on display. Moving her legs down, Breanna lay flat on her back, her knees spread wide apart, the teenager playing with her tits.

"You can play with my tits too, if you want," said Breanna.

Kenny and Wayne looked at each other, then leaped onto the bed one each side of Breanna, each guy grabbing one of the girl's breasts and massaging them, Breanna's clitoris responding as they touched her nipples. Wayne and Kenny obviously had little experience of this; their hands were clumsy and their handling of her breasts quite rough, but still it got her nice and wet between her legs.

"They feel fucking awesome," Wayne declared, cupping Breanna's right breast and fondling it.

"They like to be licked too," Breanna pointed out.

Wayne and Kenny immediately lowered their heads down to Breanna's boobs, the teenager amazed at their sheer incompetence. Wayne's tongue traversed Breanna's nipple and areole in huge strokes, like he was eating an ice cream cone. Kenny's tongue was nowhere near her other nipple until he suddenly and without warning moved his mouth around her nipple, sucking at it like he was a breastfeeding baby.

"Hey!" snapped Breanna, giving Kenny a smack on the head with her hand. "What the fuck are you doing, you pervert? Didn't your mom breastfeed you when you were a baby or something?"

"Dunno, I don't remember," said Kenny.

"Whatever, but don't ever fucking do that to me or anyone else again, ever," spat Breanna. "Anyway, now it's time for my pussy to get some attention."

Breanna spread her legs wide, and Kenny and Wayne stared at Breanna's wet, pink vagina encircled by blonde pubic hair. Just below her vagina was Breanna's tight anus. "Don't fucking stare at my cunt all day, get the fuck down and fucking lick it. It doesn't bite," she snapped impatiently.

Wayne and Kenny lowered their heads down between Breanna's spread-wide knees. They could smell Breanna's female smell emanating from her wet pussy, and it drove them wild with desire. "Your pussy smells like pussy," Wayne commented.

"Yeah, it smells like pussy," Kenny conferred.

"What the fuck do think my pussy is going to smell like?" demanded Breanna. "Roses? Now, shut up and lick. While you're going down on me, at least you won't be able to fucking talk."

Wayne and Kenny were in awe of the teenager's twat and keen to lick and taste it, so both guys put their heads between Breanna's legs and into her crotch. So eager were the two guys that they bumped heads, then their clumsy tongues moved around her vagina in huge strokes. Breanna sighed at their incompetence, but still tongues on her pussy flaps and her clitoris were better than nothing, and these feelings sent waves of excitement through her box, the teenager flexing and un-flexing her toes in response to the stimulation.

This continued for another few minutes, before Breanna indicated for them to stop, and Kenny and Wayne reluctantly withdrew their heads from her vagina.

"Dude, that was fucking awesome," Wayne commented to Kenny.

Kenny licked Breanna's pussy juice from his lips. "Yeah," he agreed.

"Okay, get on your knees facing me," Breanna ordered, Wayne and Kenny keen to obey. Breanna knelt in the center of them, taking Wayne's dick in her left hand and Kenny's in her right hand, gripping both shafts and extending one of her fingers on each hand to tickle each guy's balls.

"Don't blow it when I do this," Breanna warned them.

"Blow it?" Wayne asked, both he and Kenny looking puzzled.

"Cum, orgasm, ejaculate!" the impatient Breanna snapped angrily. Working both hands in perfect rhythm, Breanna jerked off both guys simultaneously, Kenny and Wayne feeling their cocks buzzing at the teenager's tight grip. This sure beat jerking themselves off over pornography.

Wayne was disappointed and about to protest when Breanna released her grip on his penis, but continued to jerk off Kenny. He soon kept his mouth shut when Breanna lowered her head to his groin, slid his dick into her mouth. He gasped as Breanna's tongue circled around the shaft of his penis, lingering on the head before tracing the veins.

Kenny looked down, envious that Wayne was getting a blow job and he wasn't. "Aren't you going to suck my dick?" he protested.

Breanna went rigid and withdrew her mouth from Wayne's dick. "Just be fucking patient, you moron. I'll get to you soon, okay? For fuck's sake, I've only got one fucking mouth."

Chastened, Kenny fell silent and Breanna resumed her hand job with him, and continued to give fellatio to Wayne. After another minute or so, Breanna changed her position, taking Wayne's dick now wet with her saliva in her hand, and placing Kenny's cock in her mouth. Kenny felt like his cock was going to explode as she blew him, but his fear of Breanna's bad temper if he came too early was enough to prevent him from reaching orgasm in her mouth.

Both Wayne and Kenny felt disappointed when they felt Breanna remove her hand and her mouth from their cocks, but cheered up when Breanna said, "Okay guys, now it's time to fuck the shit out of me." She crawled on her hands and knees across the bed, Kenny and Wayne staring with a complete lack of discretion at Breanna's bare bottom.

Breanna grabbed her purse and took out a packet of condoms and a tube of lubricant. She tossed two condoms encased in their plastic packaging to Kenny and Wayne. "Put these on," she ordered, sitting on the bed with her legs open displaying her naked pussy.

Although about to have sex with a very pretty 18-year-old girl, Wayne and Kenny looked disappointed. They had never seen condoms used in porn before, and thought they wouldn't have to wear them now.

"Condoms?" asked Kenny. "Do we have to wear them?"

"Yes," said Breanna tersely.

"We'll be careful," said Wayne. "We won't get you pregnant."

"Yeah, we won't get you pregnant," Kenny agreed.

"You are wearing condoms when you fuck me, and that's the fucking end of it," said Breanna.

"When was your last period?" asked Wayne. "If you tell us, we can work out if you'll get pregnant."

"Yeah," said Kenny. "If you've just had it, or if you're going to get your period soon you won't get pregnant, and we won't need condoms."

"It is none of your fucking business when my last period was," spat Breanna. "For fuck's sake, I'm going to let you fuck me, and you want to talk about my period? You give me the shits. I sure as fuck don't want to get pregnant to one of you losers, because the fucking kid would be a spastic or a retard for sure. Now shut your fucking stupid mouths and put the fucking condoms on your fucking dicks."

Kenny and Wayne obeyed Breanna without question. "So, what are we going to do?" Wayne asked Breanna. "Are we going to fuck first, then you fuck with Kenny?"

"This is what's going to happen," said Breanna. "You're going to fuck me first in cowgirl position, while Kenny licks my asshole from behind. Then Kenny and I fuck in cowgirl, and you lick my ass. Then, we all screw together."

"We both fuck you at the same time?" asked Wayne. "How do we do that?" His expression was completely perplexed, as was Kenny's.

Again, Breanna became angry and impatient. "How many holes have a got between my legs?" she snapped.

''Three!" Kenny shouted triumphantly.

"Three?" exclaimed Breana, before realizing. "Oh yeah, the place where I piss from, but that's too small to matter." She opened her legs wide and pointed at her vagina first, and then her anus. "See, two perfectly good holes for you to fuck me."

"You mean, we get to fuck your ass?" asked Wayne, trembling in disbelief.

"Yes, I just said so didn't I?" said Breanna.

"Cool!" exclaimed Wayne and Kenny in unison, before their competitive nature kicked in.

"I get to do her ass first!" declared Wayne.

"No, I want to fuck her ass first," countered Kenny.

"Idiots!" spat Breanna. "You can't both fuck me up the ass at the same time, can you? Wayne fucks my ass while Kenny fucks my pussy, and then you change around. Get it?"

Wayne and Kenny stared at Breanna, irritating the girl even further. "What is it?" she snapped angrily.

"Um, don't you need to go to the bathroom first?" asked Wayne. "You know, to sit on the toilet and have a poo?"

"What the fuck are you talking about now?" Breanna demanded.

"I thought if you were going to do anal, you'd have to go for a shit first," said Wayne.

"I don't fucking believe it," said Breanna, her anger levels rising.

Kenny found his voice. "We were reading an interview with a porn actress in a magazine ..."

"You can read, that's a surprise," Breanna cut in.

"Yeah, this porn star said she always sat on the toilet and had a really big poo before she did anal," said Kenny. "So we thought ..."

"Okay, just shut the fuck up, both of you," snapped Breanna. "I'm not going to the bathroom, because I don't fucking need to go. I had a shit this morning after Kate finally got her fat ass off the toilet, and in case you're worried and it's any of your fucking business in the first place, I wiped my ass properly. I'm not a dirty bitch who makes a mess of her panties every time she has a poo. So you pussies can stop being fags, and lick and fuck my ass." She picked up her panties and held them out. "See, no fucking skid marks."

Wayne and Kenny shrugged, accepting what Breanna said part out of fear, and part out of their sexual desires. Both guys simply nodded.

"You, lie down flat on your back," Breanna ordered Wayne. He meekly complied, lying on the bed, his condom-covered cock standing up at a 90 degree angle. Breanna stood over his groin, Kenny kneeling on the bed behind her checking out the cheeks of her bare bottom, while Wayne stared at her pubic hair and pussy.

Breanna lowered her pussy down, took hold of Wayne's dick, and slid it up into the warm, sticky interior of her vagina, the girl gasping as he filled her pussy. Breanna leaned forward allowing her ass cheeks to spread and show her tight anus.

"Now fuck me," said Breanna to Wayne, feeling him push into her pussy, her clitoris tingling and her pussy juice flowing as she rode him cowgirl. The toes on Breanna's bare feet flexed and un-flexed at the sensation. Looking over her shoulder, her facial expression grew irritated again as she saw Kenny staring at her anus with a vacant grin on his face, rather than licking it.

"What are you waiting for, a written invitation?" demanded Breanna. "Go down on my ass, idiot."

Kenny did as he was told, lowering his face to Breanna's bottom as she continued to ride Kenny cowgirl. With Breanna's feminine smell filling his nostrils, Kenny extended his tongue to the teenager's tight, star-fish like opening, and began to lick in huge strokes. He felt his cock throbbing as a realized his tongue was actually licking the anus of a very pretty 18-year-old blonde girl, albeit one he was afraid of.

Breanna could feel Kenny's tongue on her anus and while it felt good, it wasn't great like when Isabella licked her anus while Breanna was fucking a guy, with Breanna returning the favor when they switched positions and Isabella rode the guy's cock, and Breanna went down on Isabella's anus.

"Okay, switch around," said Breanna, withdrawing her vagina from Wayne's cock and ordering Kenny to lie flat on his back. As she had done with Wayne, Breanna stood over him and squatted down to get into cowgirl position, and guiding his cock deep into her cunt and leaning forward so her ass was accessible.

Wayne, his dick throbbing in the condom all wet and sticky from being in Breanna's snatch, eagerly went down on Breanna's bottom, like Kenny before him enjoying the female smell her vagina was producing as she fucked Kenny, grinding her pussy down as his cock thrust deep inside her, the tip touching the entrance to her birth canal. Wayne's tongue circled and went back and forth across Breanna's anus, with Wayne like Kenny before him unable to believe that his tongue at this very moment was in contact with a very pretty teenage girl's anal area.

As had been the case with Kenny, Breanna was not entirely satisfied with Wayne's attempts at licking her anus, but Isabella was so fucking good at it that was easy to make comparisons. And still, having her asshole licked by one guy while another fucked her, even two clowns like Kenny and Wayne, was better than doing the fucking gardening. That she was doing it on her aunt and uncle's bed made it even hotter.

Breanna kept fucking with Kenny, her tits bouncing up and down, as Wayne licked the entrance to her bowels for another few minutes, the smell of her vagina becoming more noticeable the wetter she got. After a few minutes, she indicated for Wayne to stop licking her ass and Kenny to stop fucking her, and with both guys fearing her temper if they did not do what she said, Wayne immediately withdrew his head from Breanna's bottom and Kenny lay still as she pulled her sticky snatch away from his cock.

Taking the lubricant, Breanna opened her ass cheeks wide and applied a liberal amount to her anus, pushing it deep into her rectum to give her adequate lubrication to receive Wayne's dick up her ass. Kenny and Wayne watched this process with great interest.

"Lie down," Breanna ordered Wayne, who lay down flat on his back, his heart racing as Breanna stood over him, facing the other way from him this time. The pretty blonde teenager lowered her ass down, and reached for Wayne's dick. Her asshole hovering just above his erection, Breanna guided Wayne's penis into her anus and into the hot tight confines of her rectum. It wasn't the first time she had done anal, but being tight in her back passage, she always needed a minute or so to acclimatize to having her bowels stuffed, and put aside the feeling of needing to go to the toilet.

Leaning back against Wayne, his dick going further and further into her rectum, Breanna got comfortable, but just as she did so, he unexpectedly thrust deep into her, causing her to yelp like a dog and nearly jump off him and into the ceiling.

"What the fuck?" she snapped. "Don't do that when I'm not ready, you fucking dickhead. It's tight up there, I need to adjust, okay?" She shook her head in frustration.

"Sorry," apologized Wayne, hoping Breanna would not withdraw her favors and kick him out. He found it had to believe his dick was up the ass of a pretty 18-year-old girl, and he did not want it to end prematurely.

Fortunately for Wayne, but unfortunately for Breanna's patience and tolerance levels, she soon found somebody else to be angry at. While getting comfortable, Breanna had spread her legs wide, showing off her vagina and pubic hair. The sight of a pretty teenager's pussy spread wide, her feminine smell filling his nostrils was too much for Kenny and he jumped on top of her, eager to stuff her snatch.

"Get the fuck off me until I fucking tell you!" snapped Breanna, giving Kenny a slap on his forehead. "Fuck, I need time to get into position and then you fucking mount me? Give me a fucking break, and don't go up me until I fucking say so, okay?"

Breathing heavily, Breanna finally felt comfortable with one penis up her anus to take another one up her vagina. While she had been in a threesome with two guys before, she had never done double penetration, her previous experience being fucking one guy while his friend watched and jerked off, then switching around when the first guy came.

"Okay, now you can fuck my cunt," said Breanna, spreading her legs wider her bare feet wide apart. Kenny climbed on top of Breanna and thrust deep into her fragrant vagina and now Breanna was sandwiched between two guys, one up her front bottom, and the other up her back bottom.

"Slow at first," Breanna warned as the two guys began to thrust her, sending the most amazing waves of pleasure through her body. Having both holes stuffed was beyond belief. Breanna was aware that both places were quite close and a sensation from one area could be felt in another. Sometimes when she was sitting on the toilet with her panties around her ankles having a poo and her bowels needed extra stimulation, Breanna would stick two fingers up her vagina and massage at the back, and the effect would be immediate. Likewise, while Breanna usually wore napkins to catch her menstrual flow during her periods, the times she used tampons and needed to take a shit it was always uncomfortable for her when she was pooing on the toilet with the tampon inserted. But being double-penetrated up her cunt and her ass was beyond pleasure, even if the two guys were complete morons.

As for Kenny and Wayne, they could not believe the heat she generated inside her body, the guys feeling how hot the interior of Breanna's vagina and her rectum were even through the condoms.

"Fuck yes, fuck that's great, fuck me more, don't be pussies," Breanna urged, her legs trembling, her toes curling and uncurling. She was sweating heavily, and with Wayne and Kenny also sweating, Breanna was drenched. She could have remained in this positon until she came, but remembered her promise to let both guys get a turn at her ass, and arranged to change position.

Kenny was desperate to stick his cock up Breanna's ass so lay down on his back immediately, but Breanna's attention was captured by Wayne. He was standing waiting to fuck her pussy when Kenny had got up her ass, still wearing the condom that he had used to fuck her anally, and getting ready to insert it into her vagina. This lack of common-sense immediately raised Breanna's anger levels.

"Wayne, for fuck's sake change that condom!" snapped Breanna.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds