United By a Sport Ch.01

The ride home was unusually quiet. Mia had her knees clutched up to her chest, her head leaning against the window looking out. Ben took notice of her behavior. "You okay?" he asked her.

"Uh uhm." she hummed softly.

Ben flipped on the radio in an attempt to get a response from her. He turned it to station that had the Red Hot Chili Peppers playing. They were one of her favorite bands so he thought that she might respond to it. He started to drum on the steering wheel right along with the "give it away" verse, moving his head along with the rhythm, and kept on looking over to Mia. Nothing.

The 6 minute ride home went by fast and soon they arrived home. They lived in a single story house in a decent neighborhood. Their father's life insurance made sure that the family will always be taken care of even leaving a trust fund to his children which they can collect once they turn 21.

Their father died at the age of 32. He was diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease which took his life after a yearlong fight. Ben and Mia were around the age of 9 when he past, but it affected them deeply. Their Mom was heartbroken and seemed that she would not likely ever get over her husband. They were high school sweethearts and married while they went to college together. Their father majored in engineering while their mother majored in business. They had Ben when they were 22 and, because of their 'love' for each other, Mia was born nine months after. Their mother focused on raising the kids while still going to school and their father worked his ass off to support his family.

Their family life was very reserved. Ben and Mia shared the same friends which were all basically from their team. Weekends for them usually consisted of hangouts with some friends, watching soccer games in the morning, and playing afternoon pickup games in the park. Their mother worked as a real estate agent which kept her busy although she loved what she did.

As soon as the truck was parked on their driveway Mia rushed out of the door and hurried towards the entrance. She was unusually extra jumpy today. Ben soon followed her and closed the door behind him. Their Mom wasn't home and was not expected to arrive for an hour or so. Ben went towards his room and heard the shower running as he went past the bathroom. He figured Mia was already in there so he knocked twice on the door.

"Mia, you alright?"

"Yea I'm fine. Leave me alone I'm trying to shower," she shouted through the door.

He shrugged it off. He continued on down the hall, flung open his bedroom door and then shut it behind him and set his backpack by his desk that was facing away from the doorway. He decided to take a nap, since he was so exhausted and fell asleep while pondering in his mind, "what's got into Mia?"

30 minutes later he woke up. He heard no noise coming from the bathroom so he figured that Mia must be in her room napping, since it was a routine she did every day. He got up and went over to his desk and opened his laptop. One way he knew for sure how to control his hormonal urges was about to be done. He clicked on a file labeled "Network Management". Two clicks later and a video player began to load.

Two voluptuous blonde girls appeared on the screen. Both were in high heels with their arms all over each other's bodies. Their lips were running along each other's necks and breasts making moaning sounds. Ben could feel his cock starting to grow through his shorts so he lifted his butt of his seat and pulled them off so they were hanging by his knees. He opened his desk drawer and pulled out two tissues and rested them on his left thigh.

He fast forwards the video to where the two girls were knelt in front of some guy with his huge erected cock sticking out towards their faces. Ben started to gently stroke his growing erection as one girl had the tip of the man's cock in her mouth and the other girl licked the bottom of his shaft and his balls. Ben now had his member at full erect size, almost a decent 7 inches, and he could feel it throbbing in his hand as he pumped up and down on it. The girls continued to suck the guy off alternating his cock between their lips. With his other hand Ben clumsily clicked on his laptop to fast forward through the video. He stopped at a scene where one girl was in the reverse cowgirl bouncing on the guy's dick whilst the other was lying close to them with her knees apart feverishly rubbing her pussy lips.

Ben closed his eyes for a moment and an image of Fiona came in. Her earlier outfit jump started the images of her running as her heaving breasts bounced up and down with each stride. Then suddenly Mia came into his mind as she swayed her hips back and forth shaking that ass of hers which prompted him to jack off even harder. He could feel that he was about to cum as soon as the girls screamed into their fake orgasms so with his other hand he gathered the tissues off his thighs and held them close underneath the tip of his cock. He was tensing up for what was about to come next, and then suddenly he heard the yell of his Mom's voice coming from the front door.

"BEN, MIA, I BROUGHT CHINESE!"

Ben froze for about a second then clicked away and shut his laptop. He quickly got up from his seat and turned his head toward the door and saw the unthinkable. Mia's head was leering in, getting a view of her brother with his dick hanging straight out like a veiny swollen log. She didn't have a shocked or appalled look, but enthralled.

"Coming!" Mia yelled back and swiftly disappeared.

"FUCKING SHIT!" Ben said in his mind out loud. His shorts were still hanging from his knees and his cock was still fully erect. He looked down saw his almost foamy precum leaking out of the head his cock. Ben got the tissues and wiped it off and flinched as he did so as it was still sensitive from almost cumming. He pulled up his shorts and tried to adjust his groin. "What the fuck was she looking in for anyway?"

He took his time to gather himself and make sure his erection was gone. It was still semi-hard but the tent in his shorts was gone. His face had the look of frustration and anxiety. He headed for the bathroom to wash up. He looked at his reflection on the mirror looked absolutely flushed. He splashed cold water on his face to try and keep it together. He walked out the door and made his way towards the kitchen.

Once there he saw his mother taking the containers of food out of the bag, laying them down on the table and Mia by the kitchen cabinets reaching for plates. As she tiptoed to reach her plain white t-shirt rode up to her bellybutton. Ben glared at the site of her toned fit belly and how her greatly-shaped ass stuck out in her tight yellow mid cut shorts. He could feel his cock stir a little inside his shorts so he shook his head trying to push away his dirty thoughts. She came over to the kitchen table with plates and cups in hand and gave him a sly smirk

"Could you get the lemonade please?"

"Yea sure," he fumbly responded. "Fuck, fuck, fuck". He repeated in his head. He went over to the refrigerator and picked out the pitcher of lemonade. He desperately tried not to think too much about Mia.

The three of them were seated on the table with Ben sitting across from Mia and his Mom at the head of the table. He was munching down on an orange chicken piece while he hazily heard his mother and Mia talk to each other. His mind was lost in the clouds and could not think straight about what just happened.

"Yea it was a good open house today. Lots of potential buyers." His mother said to Mia while taking a drink from her cup to wash down the Lo-Mein. "I wouldn't be surprised if I was to get offers for it by tomorrow. So Ben how was school today?" She turned her head to him noticing his silence. His face had a blank look while staring at his plate fumbling chicken around with the fried rice. "Ben?" his mother said. He picked his head up and saw Mia's face slurping some noodles with pursed lips. He turned to his mother. "Are you alright?" she said.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just thinking of this assignment that's due soon."

"What's the assignment?"

Ben and Mia's eyes meet and a smile crept on her face. He tried to think of quick response so it would seem casual. "Uhm this history essay."

"Oh what's the topic?" their mom said as she took a forkful beef stew to her mouth.

Mia answered back to her mother, "We were allowed to pick a topic that has to do with the Roman Empire. I decided on Marcus Crassus. Have you decided what yours is Ben?"

He was caught off guard. He quickly rummaged through his mind of a recent history lecture he could say "...yea uh uh the Spartacus Rebellion," he hastily said taking a mouthful of chicken and rice to shut himself up.

"Interesting. Ben picks Spartacus and Mia gets the guy that stops him." Their Mom said in a light laughing matter. Mia smiled and gave a light chuckle.

Mia picked an egg roll from her plate and put it close to her mouth. She grasped it firmly and opened her mouth which was moving closer to the egg roll. Once a quarter of the egg roll was in her mouth she closes it wrapping her luscious, succulent lips around the roll. She took her time to chomp down on it and once she did Mia looked up to Ben who saw everything. He quickly tried to look at his cup so she would not notice him. He took a huge gulp almost emptying his cup while making a gasping sound.

"So Ben." Mia said which his eyes opened wide and looked at her.

"Yes?" he said as he reached for the pitcher to refill his cup.

"My right hamstring is kinda sore from today."

Their Mom interrupted her. "Mia is it serious?" She said with a concerned look.

"No it's okay. I was going full sprint in practice. Probably should have taken it slowly today."

"Didn't I tell you to take it easy? We have a game in two days. Pretty big one also." Ben said in a serious tone.

"Yea I know the rivalry game. Do you think you could give me one of your massages? Those always work." she said with a hopeful smile. Ben always nursed her whenever she needed it. Whether it is bringing her an ice pack or massaging a sore muscle he was always there. However considering with what happened today Ben found it unusually strange. He had a panic look on his face so he took a sip of his cup to collect himself.

"Alright. Just give me 20 minutes after we are done eating." He thought that this will give him time to calm and maybe even relieve himself.

Mia shook her head and said, "No let's just do it right after this meal. Besides I need to get started on that paper and my leg is killing me."

"That's a good idea Mia. Better treat it soon before it gets too serious."

"Shit, shit, shit," Ben's mind repeated.

Their Mom got up from the table and gathered the leftovers to put it in the fridge. Mia got up and took all the plates and cups to the kitchen sink. Ben was left sitting there, looking dumbfounded.

"Alright I'm gonna go do some paper work then turn in." She walked over to Mia and placed a hand on her right shoulder. "Please take better care of yourself sweetie." She kissed her forehead.

"Will do Mom," she smiled back.

Their mother then walked over to Ben who was still seated. She placed her hand on his head and kissed the top of his forehead. "Thank you, Ben." He smiled back to her.

She left and went to her small office room. Ben got up and headed towards his room while Mia was left behind to wash the dishes. Before leaving the kitchen he took one last look at her standing over the sink. Her sexy legs were slowly swaying back and forth which made her ass cheeks bounce up and down subtlety. The images from earlier were coming back and control of his willpower was about to be shattered if he continued to linger any longer. So he rushed towards his room. "Is she toying with me?" he silently said to himself.

He collapsed on his bed with his hands covering his eyes wondering how he is going to make it through this. Mia knocked on his door a minute later. She peeked her head in. "Are you ready?" she said.

He sat up quickly and saw her by the door. She had her charming smile on.

"Alright look what you saw earlier-"

"It's okay Ben," She interrupted him. "We don't have to talk about unless you want to. I'm here just for the massage."

"Okay then." Maybe he was looking too much into her request, but still took caution. He got up from his bed then she laid face down with her head on his pillow. He moved over to the right side of his bed standing over her. He looked down and gazed at the gorgeous view of his sister as she tried to adjust herself properly. Her yellow shorts hugged her ass cheeks so wonderfully and her toned shaped legs were in full display in all their glory. He has done this many times before, but considering what happened earlier he was a wrecked pile of nerves. He could feel something move inside his shorts. "Christ," he said under his breath.

"You alright?" She said through the pillow.

"Yea yea I'm fine." He quickly adjusted his groin and rubbed his hands together to warm them up hesitating before laying them on the bottom of her thigh. He slowly started to work her muscles with his fingers and palms gently applying pressure on one spot before moving onto another trying to workout the kink in it. He adored the warm silky sensation of the skin between his rugged strong fingers. While he continued doing this a few more times he noticed that his cock was almost semi-erect, but was not showing. He desperately tried to put his mind to other thoughts. School, soccer, old nuns, heck anything to get rid of his erection.

"Hmmmmm that feels sooo good." Mia turned her head sideways towards him. She looked at him and saw how focused he was. "Can you move your hands up? That is where it stings more." She gestured with her hand right below the edge line of her low-cut shorts. A sickening feel hit to his stomach. He moved his hands up her thigh almost touching the part of her ass cheek. He applied pressure with his thumbs palms and index fingers. "Just a little bit higher Ben." His hands crept up to where she directed. She turned her head back down. It was unbelievable how close he was to clutching her ass. He noticed movement on her part and felt under his hands Mia clutching her ass together and releasing. Her legs flexed showing her strong and sculpted calves. This was not at all helping his situation. He continued to massage her and feeling how meaty, firm, and smooth her skin was. "Oh god right there Benny. Hmmmmmm that's the stuff." she moaned in an erotic tone. He felt that something was sprouting from his shorts. He gazed down and saw a tent about to be pitched up.

"Oh fuck," he thought with wide eyes. If she would turn her head to him she would definitely see his erection. With a panicked face he was desperately hoping she would not turn her head. His heart was pounding thinking it would almost explode.

"My god this is amazing," Mia muffled through the pillow. She started to make low humming sounds which to him sounded so erotic and sensual to his ears. He closed his eyes and admired the sweet sound that his sister was repeating with each strong and gentle stroke on her lower cheek. He continued to massage her for another 15 minutes, but for him it felt like an eternity. Something inside of him didn't want to stop even though he knew he should. He was enjoying this. Probably more so than her. "Oh god," then he reminded himself the gravity of his situation and sprung back to his senses. His erection was a raging tent now with some precum leaking through the fabric.

"Alright looks like we are done," he exclaimed. He quickly moved over to his backpack by his desk so Mia would not see his raging erection. He knelt down and unzipped his bag. "I'm gonna get started on that paper now."

"Good idea," she sat up from his bed. "Think you can help me with it?" She saw him fumbling inside his backpack. There was a knock on the door. The knob turned and the door crept opened

"Hey guys how's it going?" their Mom said through the doorway. She was wearing a long t-shirt and a pair of plaid sweatpants.

"All better now," Mia answered back. She stretched her right leg forward, raised it to her head level, bending it back and forth. "See?" Ben saw his sister's motion and waited for his mother's reaction.

"Alright dear just be careful. What are you two up to?"

"Ben and I are gonna try to tag team our papers together."

"Alright goodnight guys." She blew kisses at them which they happily received through their smiles then she closed the door.

Their Mom headed to the living room with a glass of wine. She sat down on the couch with her knees bent inside of her and turned on one of her late night drama shows and let them take her away.

"So uh I got to look up exactly who this Crassus guy is. Mind if I use your computer?"

"Knock yourself out."

She went over to his desk and sat down positioning herself straight then opened the laptop. It took a few seconds to load from a black screen to display an image to her that made her gasp loudly. The screen displayed a close up of an engorged cock driving through a wet, swollen pussy. The second girl came on screen tongue lashing at the clit that was getting penetrated repeatedly.

Ben turned his head and saw Mia with her hands covering her wide open mouth. A sharp cold sting travelled through his body and he quickly stood up and slammed the laptop shut in a loud thud. She was laughing hysterically with her hands still at her mouth. His flushed red face came back. "So this is what you were jacking off to? Big titted hoes getting rammed by a horse cock?" she blurted loudly through her goofy smile almost taunting him.

Ben leaned over her and put his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" She was still laughing through his hand. He pulled his hand off her mouth once she settled down a bit.

"It's okay Ben. Your porn is your porn. You get off to this and now it's all in the open."

"Mia stop it. This is an inappropriate conversation to have." He did not want to hear any of it. He knew if she continued his hormonal urges will surface.

"Oh come on," she pleaded. "So what if we are siblings." He could not believe what she just said. Was he actually wrong thinking that she would be disgusted by incestuous thoughts? The sheer thought sent flutters to his heart with relief. Ben had to confirm what he just discovered. "That doesn't disgust you or creep you out?" he said with beaming eyes.

"No why should it? Just cuz it's the norm in society. Fuck society. Fuck the norm," she said. There was that feisty attitude he admired. "Besides I know how you look at me sometimes. Like in the gym," she playfully said.

"You knew?"

"Duh. You weren't exactly Mr. Subtle. Beside a lot of people in there always stare. And I mean a lot."

"Oh god," Ben groaned. Despite all the feelings that he had for her he just couldn't come to act on them. Mia always putted her trust on him and he felt he would just be taking advantage of his own duties. "I'm your brother Mia. I'm supposed to look out for you not see you like like... this."

"Alright, so what about me? I'm not supposed to look and care for you? Because believe me Ben I can take care of you." She stood up to him close at his chin level.

"What are you talking about?'

"I mean that I know how frustrating it can be when someone didn't cum when they were supposed to," Mia intently said. "I saw how close you were and I definitely saw how it affected when you were massaging me."

"Ah fuck."

Mia let out a soft roaring laughter in front of Ben's face. She slowly moved her hands grazing over Ben's cock in his satin shorts. If he let her continue he knew he would not be able to resist, so he slapped her hands away. "So what is this then? You don't like me? You don't find your sister hot enough like your porn star bimbos?" Her face bore a sorrowful look. Ben realized it looked as if he had rejected her. He could not stand seeing his sister like this. Something took over in his head shutting away all thoughts of self-control.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds