United By a Sport Ch.01

He mustered up all the courage he could so he could say what he wanted to say. He placed a hand on her delicate cheek gently caressing it. "Mia you are gorgeous. You are by far prettier than any girl I have ever seen."

Mia altered her face into a joyful appearance. "You really think so?" Ben nodded his head. She placed her hands on his chest. "You're not a bad catch yourself."

"How's that?"

"You knooow. I see some girls trying to get your attention in class or in the hallways. You can't be that oblivious Ben. You're the type of guy that protects who you care for from anything. You're not a scumbag like every other guy I know who only wants sex. Any girl would kill for a guy like you. And you're very handsome."

He knew there were a number of girls that liked him and complimented his looks, but to hear Mia say this made his face light up with surprised joy. "Really?"

"Uh hmm," She nodded while biting the bottom of her lip. She pushed her breasts against his chest closing any distance between them. Ben felt her nipples through her thin fabric grazing his chest. She wasn't wearing a bra he noticed prompting something inside of him. Mia felt something poking at her waistline and looked down to see what it was. "Oh my," she gasped. Ben stared down at his ever so hard growing erection.

"Ah crap."

"See? If you would have finished off earlier you wouldn't have to get horny now in front of your sister." He could feel her warm breath on his face. He tried to snap out of it, but was lost in her luscious hazel eyes like a deer trapped in the headlights. "You want me to take care of it or can you?" Mia stared intently into his wide open brown eyes.

He was lost for words. He opened his mouth, but no sound came out. "I'll take that as a yes then." He didn't know which question she answered. "Lay back down on your bed." He did not respond and was frozen solid. "Come on lay down." She pushed him slowly towards his bed guiding him down onto it. His mind going a hundred miles a minute, trying to think of a response to give her, but he couldn't. All he could do was stare blankly at his sister's bizarre actions.

He laid back with his raging erection straining at his shorts which was now in full view of Mia. She kneeled on the bed and slowly crawled on all fours to his side. She adjusted herself sideways to him with her head on his arm. Her legs were intertwined with his left leg. He felt the naked silky sensation against his which only caused his erection to twitch. She used her right hand, twirling her fingers to draw circles on the small hairs below his belly button, teasing him. Her hand continued downward while her eyes stared deep into his which had a more relaxed look. She caressed his cock through the fabric with her fingers by gently scratching it from the base to the head. She laid her head back down between his chin and shoulder. Ben got a whiff of her hair which released a mango mandarin scent which he savored.

"You smell lovely," he nervously stated. He saw her smiling through her pearl teeth down below. With that she lifted her hand from his groin and tried to pry her feminine fingers under his elastic waistband. She felt his pubic hairs as she lowered her fingers down towards his swollen cock. Once she felt the soft skin at the tip of his penis, Ben clenched his body tightly. She opened her hand and then closed it around his member, not being able to fully wrap her small fingers around it.

"Ooohh this feels nice," Mia said softly against his chest. She felt how warm it was on her palm and fingers and how it throbbed in her hand. Ben enjoyed how her soft delicate fingers felt on his throbbing cock.

Ben, finally going with Mia's flow, picked his left arm and laid his hand on her right part of her ass. He started to caress his hand over the cotton fabric which made her steadily move her hand up and down on his cock. She tried to move her left arm that was pinned between them so Ben moved slightly to help her. Once released she moved her hand down sliding over her stomach and touched her shorts below her mound and felt how wet she was getting.

"Oh my god Ben, feel how wet your making me," she said softly. She moved her left hand to reach his giving her full control of it. She grasped his fingers and pulled them to where her wet spot was, pushing her hand down on top of his. He felt the moisture through her cotton fabric as she became more aroused than ever before. He never thought he would ever be this close to his sister's womanhood.

"You're so... wet," he said. She grasped his hand again pulling it away from her dampen spot and up to her lips. She gave his hand a long and tender kiss tasting her sweet nectar. She stroked his cocked up and down at a faster pace, only hearing "squish squish squish" over and over. On one stroke she reached the head of his cock coating her fingers with his precum. She twisted her index, middle finger, and thumb together on his slit a few times which made Ben release an audible gasp, arch his back, and give his hips a thrust forward.

With his own power he moved his hand away from her lips and moved it towards her stomach where Mia's hand was. He caressed her stomach giving a round stroking pattern. He reached down to her waistband and stopped when she raised her head towards him. They stared deeply into each other's eyes. Mia's charming smile crept up on lips. She adjusted her body up against his so he can wrap his arm around her and still reach down there. He saw this as Mia's blessing to continue what he was suggesting with his hand on her waist. He continued and slid his hand underneath her waistband feeling nothing but pure creamy skin.

"I shaved."

"It feels terrific." He gave a long kiss on top of her forehead then slowly guided his index and middle fingers through her velvety wet lips giving them light flaps causing Mia's body to shudder.

"Hu, hu, hu, hu" She was breathing heavily below his chin feeling the sexual sensation on her warm breath. He lifted her chin with his free hand and planted his lips softly on hers. They both felt a jolt shooting through their bodies sharing their first intimate kiss. Mia was moaning in his mouth as he slid his fingers in and out her slippery cunt. Mia quickened her stroking along the full length of his rock hard cock that was now glistening with his precum. Her other hand, that was still on top of his, pushed down causing his palm to rub against her clitoris whilst still allowing him full control over his fingers thus letting him rock her through to her orgasm that he was determined to provide. Ben slid his fingers in and out in perfect rhythm driving Mia to the edge with each passing stroke. She pumped furiously on his cock hearing the audible "squish, squish, squish," echoing down below.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," Mia repeated softly, her head thrown back against his arm. Her chiseled legs flexed over his tightening around them as they matched each other stroke for stroke keeping absolute harmony together.

She could not hold on any longer. Her body tense tightly writhes against his. He could see her orgasm hit her fiercely as her eyes fluttered rapidly. She must have being a lot closer than he thought and Ben was close behind as he felt his balls tensing up.

"Aaahhhhhhhh," She wailed aloud. Ben covered her mouth with his and she continued to moan through her orgasm as it convulsed throughout her body. She pushed down on his hand firmly not letting go when the downpour of her cum hit his hand that was cupping her mound. With one final thrust of his hips and a deep breath he erupted. Streak after streak of hot semen burst out covering Mia's fingers. It didn't seem to stop, spewing warm cum as it ran down her hand. She paid no attention to it as she was so captivated in her own rocking orgasm that had dominated her. Her body quivering furiously against his almost as this sensation was not letting her go.

"Fuuhhhuuuuhh...ck," She started to regain consciousness from what was the most unbelievable orgasm she has ever had. She opened her eyes to see that her brother was just staring at her admiring her. "Oh my god Ben. That was that was-" breathing heavily trying to gain her senses back.

"Amazing," he finished for her. His cock was dwindling down to its normal flaccid state and feeling it turn soft in her cum stained hand, Mia started to plant tender kisses on his neck. Ben returning kisses to the side of her temple. Her hand, under his shorts, began to move away from his soft member leaving a mess of gooey cum on his cock and shorts. Mia admired the view of the cum that was left on her hand forming a string when she opened her fingers apart. Ben started to pry away his body away from Mia, standing up feeling the wetness on his groin. He picked up two dirty shirts, and used one to clean his hand and a wipe briefly underneath his shorts. He tossed the other one to Mia, who tossed it aside and raised her arm above her head to let a glop of cum drip on her tongue.

"Mmmm... yummy."

That's an image he thought he would never see; his own flesh and blood tasting his own semen. She started to lick the remnants of his cum as a kitten would clean her own paw. A hot, wild, sex, kitten.

"So... I guess we better get out of these messy clothes."

"Nah I don't feel like. I feel very comfy in this. Come here lay back down." All his instincts were telling him to just disregard this, but he didn't care this time and obeyed her command. He laid back down still in his cum stained shorts and Mia draped her arm around his chest basking in his presence.

"So Ben tell me about Hannah."

"Hmm?"

"Tell me about her. What was she like?

"You knew what she's like. You were around her when she was hanging here in the house."

"Yea I know. She was a good girl, party weekender, and yada yada. What I mean was what was she like... intimately?"

He hesitated at her request. He didn't want to hurt her feelings with stories of his experiences with an ex-girlfriend. He wondered whether she would get jealous or angry and he didn't want wreck what they have. "I don't think I should."

"Aaawww come on why?"

"I'm not a kiss and tell guy." He thought this would provide enough reason.

"Ben it's okay. It's just me." She saw right through him as if he was suppressing his thoughts.

"That's the thing. It's you. Someone I would never even dare think of hurting."

"What makes you assume you would hurt me? Should I care that she sucked your cock or that you fucked her silly?"

"Mia. Jesus stop it." he pleaded.

"It's okay. I want for you to be honest. The only way that you can hurt me is by shutting me out. Just trust me. Please?"

He inhaled and exhaled deeply letting out a sigh of defeat. "Hannah was... good."

"Okay now we're getting somewhere. So... did you finger her like you just did me?"

"...Yes."

"Did she blow you?"

"Yes."

"Did she let you cum in her mouth?"

"Yes."

"Was she a spitter or a swallower?" Mia wasn't holding back with her list of sexual questions as if she has already mentally jotted them down.

"She swallowed."

"She has to. Good girls always swallow." She gave a light playful chuckle as did he.

"Did you eat her out?"

"Yes."

"Did she like it?"

"Judging by the sounds that came out of her and the way she thrashed around in her bed I would say so."

"Mmmmmm," she moaned Ben sensing the sensual tone it.

"Did you fuck her? No wait hold on. Was she your first?"

Hesitantly he said, "Yes she was."

"Was she also the last?"

"Yup."

"So you are telling me that since you and Hannah broke up you have been jacking off? Not even a blowjob or a quick handy from anyone?"

Ben let out a sigh. Maybe it was because of how easy Mia got it out of him. His silence answered her question.

"Well all you had to do was ask. I would've helped you." Ben got skeptical at her remark. There was no chance that he would ever get the courage to ask her something like that. Though after tonight maybe there was some truth to it.

"Why were you watching me earlier?" he questioned her.

"When you were jacking off?"

"Yea."

"I was gonna ask you to borrow the keys so I could go to the gym. Then when I got closer to your room I heard some strange noises so decided to peek in. You were going at it hard. It looked like you were gonna yank the thing off."

"Why were you so hell-bent on going to the gym? Anyway didn't you have a sore hamstring?

"It was never sore. That whole thing was just to confirm if I can turn you on which I did."

"So why?"

"I was horny Ben."

"Wow working out does it for you huh?"

"No," She let out a deep sigh, gathering her thoughts, hugging Ben tightly. "There's this... girl there..." A jolt went through Ben's mind. He couldn't believe his ears. "Her name is Katherine. She goes to the community college close to here." A girl. His own sister hooking up with another girl. The images flooded his mind. He tried to recall of all the females he has seen in the gym. There was some that came to mind. One had red hair, small stature, and pale-ish looking skin. He sometimes leered over and saw the girl, running on a treadmill, staring at Mia when she did her daily stretch.

"Tall, dark hair, tanned skin, I think you've seen her around." Now he definitely knew who she was. Although he rarely saw her on the gym floor he always saw Mia and Katherine leave their gym class together.

"How did you two... become... whatever you two are? And for how long has it been going on?"

"It started I dunno about a month ago. She would always stare at me in class. Not like if she had a problem with me, but more like if she was undressing me with her eyes. Well one thing led to another and before you know it we were in a shower stall... fooling around."

Ben was absolutely floored. The only thing he could say to that was, "fffooling around?" as if he was treading carefully and wanting a hint of detail from her.

"Making out, breast fondling, finger banging." Mia looked up and saw Ben's eyes fixated at the ceiling with a sly smile on his face. "You're getting turned on by this aren't you?"

"What. No!" He was lying through his teeth.

"Then what's with that goofy smile you have on?"

"I just find it... interesting," he said in an attempt to throw her off his dirty mind.

"Oh what part do you find interesting?

"Uh the fact my sister has been hooking with someone from the same sex."

"Well she is really sexy. Don't you think so?"

"If you say so."

"No it's not 'if I say so', DO YOU think she is sexy?" She argued back.

"Yes I do. Damn Mia." She smiled. Ben felt as she was planning something by the way she was looking down on him with her clenched fist planted on his chest. He saw the look in her eyes; ready to interrogate him.

"Who else do you find hot?" He braced himself for another session of sex questions. He took his time to seek an answer.

"Kate Upton."

"Who else?"

"Uh Mila Kunis."

"And?"

"Maria Sharapova."

"Okay besides reciting Benjamin Shepard's list of unattainable girls, tell me someone else you find sexy, like from school. There has to be someone there that you find attractive." Her eyes were looking at him deeply, waiting for a response. He knew who to say her, but he felt kind of fazed about telling her.

"Alessandra." She chuckled through her grin ear to ear as if she was appeased with his answer.

The foreign exchange student from Italy. The other female in the soccer team. She was not like any other player he has ever come to play with. She had an absolute knack of reading the opposition's play, excellent decision making, and the way she would take the ball from the attacker was extraordinary.

She had the whole exotic beauty going for her. Olive skin tone which showed perfectly her exquisite beauty, piercing green eyes, and long chestnut brown hair.

She took up an immediate friendship with Mia. She showed her how to become accustomed to living here, how to get through school in one piece, and taught her the slang that Alessandra didn't learn when she was learning English. With Mia having that lively spirit she wanted to find out everything about Alessandra, like her family back home, her culture, Italy.

Ben was smitten by Alessandra's charm. Whenever she complimented him, using her sultry European accent, on a goal or beating her one on one in practice. He took the comments deep to heart and stumbled on how to response which was the usual jumbled up "tthhhanks". He had all the confidence in the world, but always locked up with Alessandra.

"Oh my god Ben," Mia said in disbelief.

"What?"

"You pick the one girl that you actually get intimidated by."

"Intimidated?"

"You always stutter when talking to her, your face gets flushed, you start to do this twitchy thing with your knee, and you can never look her directly in the eye when talking. You. Get. Intimidated." She slapped on his chest with each word.

"I don't know why exactly, that's the thing."

"There's no reason for you to get scared around her. She's just like any other girl in school, except that she's from Italy and has the whole euro sexiness." Ben's mind started to trail off into thinking about this Italian vixen. Her thick luscious lips as she spoke English in her European accent. The way her breasts would be presented when she wore her tight practice shirts, with no bra underneath. 'So..." His mind snapped back to reality, "Who else?"

"Who else what?"

"Don't play stupid with me." He had an answer in his mind that he wanted to say, but all his instincts were telling him not to. He turned off the switch in his mind. Maybe Mia would appreciate his honesty.

"Fiona"

"Really now? Fi?" She got startled by his bluntness and all he could give her was a nod. "She is definitely gorgeous. What is it about her that attracts you the most?"

He could run a short list if he wanted to, but he said the first thing that came to mind, "Her breasts."

"Mmm. They are lovely. "

Other girls would be mad if their boyfriend just said that 'I think your best friend is sexy' maybe even take offense to it. Not Mia. She wants to discover what other people thoughts are no matter how arcane it is. That's what drove him to her. Her damn curiosity.

"Oh and she is into you by the way."

"Wait what?"

"Are you seriously that dense? How about all those times when you two would hangout on the field together during practice or even after?"

"I'm just trying to help her, like teach her some things on how to get better."

"Well you must be a horrible teacher if she keeps on having to go back to you for pointers all the time."

"She has a boyfriend anyway."

"But that doesn't change the fact that you would fuck her if given the chance." He was quite dazzled by her remark.

Mia didn't say anything after that and silence fell into the room as they lay together, wrapped in each other's arms. There was still something he had to know about her. He may not be as straight upfront about this subject as she was so he pondered about asking. Fuck it he had to know. "Are you... are you a virgin?" He already regretted saying those words. Just the thought of her being with some other guy turned his stomach upside down. Was he jealous!

She saw right through his question. "Well if you're looking forward towards 'popping my cherry' you're too late." Her remark sent shivers down his back and filled him with rage and jealousy. Some lucky bastard was already there before him. "But it's not how you think it is." Now he was just confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well my hymen tore last year during practice. I freaked out at first since I had no idea that it could happen this way though Fiona reassured me that it was normal for female athletes." She eased the tension on his heart and instead filled it with ecstasy. "But I think I know what the answer you are seeking for is. No I have never had a guy stick his cock in me. But I am really looking forward to yours."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds