United By a Sport Ch.01

Ben was doing back flips in his head and Mia could tell by how he tightened his arms that were wrapped around her body. She darted her head toward to his and planted her lips on his giving a long passionate kiss. Her tongue push forward prying his lips open, swirling the inside of his mouth, seeking his tongue. Once they meet they lashed furiously up and down side to side. Their bodies writhed intensely against each other, savoring each other as they wrestled their lips together.

Mia broke off the kissing and straddled his hips. Ben waited for her next move as he scanned her face for a hint. She crossed her arms across her body, hooking underneath her shirt with both hands. In one quick motion she lifted her shirt off and threw it behind her. All Ben could do was stare at his first frontal view of his sister's round, perky, teenage breasts. Her pink nipples were slightly pointed up and the small areolas barely covering her breasts matched the tone of her light tanned skin.

"You like?" She said shyly. She crossed her arms pressing her breast together in an attempt to make them seem bigger. "They are not as big as Fi's or that girl you were jacking off to earlier." She had a timid look on her to which Ben took as if she was shyly looking for approval from him.

"They're gorgeous." He sat up to palm both of her breasts from underneath. He could cover one with his large paw easily if he tried. He worked his way to the top of them, squeezing them hard with his palms as he went along. He loved how meaty yet soft they felt. Mia was looking down at how Ben was fondling her breast like if he was worshipping them. He lowered his head to the left breast licking it whole then taking in her hard nipple in his mouth.

"Mmm that feels good." She said as he continued to suck her breast licking the nipple as he went on. He turned his attention to the other one and planted his mouth on its nipple and sucked in deeply.

Mia could tell he was loving this as he continued to lick each one, making sure they were covered in his saliva. Mia was breathing heavily as Ben continued to slobber on each breast making audible slurping noises.

"You're so good at this."

"I love them," he said as he released one from his mouth before taking the other in. He grabbed her behind her back so he could push her breasts even deeper to his mouth. Mia had her hands on the back of his head clutching his hair as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

"Oh god Ben," she said softly. She got a hold of his head and positioned it straight to her. She kissed him hard as she threw her body on his forcing him to lie back down. Mia began grinding her hips back and forth on his already hard cock. Ben's slippery tongue went through her lips as they wrangled their lips together.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured through inside his mouth relishing his wet slippery tongue. His stiff cock was being massaged by the outline of her pussy lips back and forth. Their clothes were the only thing keeping it from driving inside her. That and the fact that their Mom was in the living room a thought which suddenly came to Ben's mind.

"We can't," he lazily attempted to break off their passionate make out session. She dropped down to his neck planting sloppy pecks on it ignoring his plea. He regained some control from his urges to say what needed to be said, "We can't Mia."

She stopped her actions and sat straight up on him. "I know I know. uuuuggh," she pouted softly. She knew what he meant by 'We can't' and only grew even more frustrated. "I hate this. I want you now Benny, but uuuggh." She dived in again and kissed his lips furiously only to break it off after a few moments. Ben wanted to fuck as much as she did, but he knew of the sounds that would escape their room and was not willing to risk getting caught.

"Tomorrow after school."

"Practice ends early," she said catching on to what he was getting at. "We have an hour to ourselves before Mom gets home. Deal?"

"Deal."

Mia's frowned turned into a mischievous smile. He had no idea what she was planning now. She reached behind her back to feel his cock. She took a strong hold of it through his shorts and Ben winced with pleasure. "You know what? It's not fair that I made you so hard with the anticipation of fucking me with this." She stroked him up and down. "I'm gonna make it right." She got off his body and slid between his legs. She hooked her fingers under his shorts and pulled them down and revealed his cock that sprung forward inches away from her face. "It looks even better up close." She licked from the base to tip and repeated the process several times coating his cock with her saliva. "Now I have never actually done this before, well not at least on the real thing. So you are just gonna have to bear with me." She started jerking him up and down tasting the head with repeating tongue whips. Ben couldn't hold back this sensation, audibly breathing heavily.

"Oh Mia," he groaned loudly.

"Sssssshhhhh," Mia whispered with a finger on her pursed lips. "Don't ruin this." For once Mia was the one that had to calm down the other one down. She gave the underside of the shaft a quick peck followed by a few pumps by her hand. He picked up his hand and swiped her hair behind her ear getting a good view of his sister's face. She looked up and met Ben's eyes directly staring deep into them as she continued to pump and rub her lips on his shaft. She pulled his cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips around the head of his dick as it disappeared between her lips. She swirled her tongue around it, playing with the slit making Ben writhe in pleasure. He released a breathful groan as she went to a slow steady pace; bobbing her head up and down her hands had a firm grip on the base of the cock.

He was completely subdued, just enjoying the warm sensation of his cock being massaged by the velvety slippery inside of her mouth. Mia herself was quite enthralled by the blowjob she was giving; the warm flesh rod in her mouth, soft but yet stiff, as she slurped sucking in the juices being produced. As she continued to suck down and lick the underside of the head, she started to pump on the base in a wrist twisting motion.

He couldn't take it anymore. She noticed his thighs starting to tense signaling he was almost there. With her other hand she cupped underneath his sack massaging each one using all her fingers. He tried desperately to contain himself from orgasm just so he could enjoy Mia's blowjob a bit longer. But the combination of her jerking the shaft furiously as she plunged in and out on his slippery coated cock was too much to bear. "Mia I, I, I'm bout to cu-um," He breathlessly said.

She didn't remove her mouth and responded with an erotic moan through her cock filled lips, "Uhm uhm." Ben released all the tension his body held as two spurts of cum hit the back of her throat followed by a warm flow easing out and landing on her tongue. She eagerly swallowed it down and continued to suck out any that was left inside his twitching cock sending Ben into a toe curling frenzy.

Mia pulled his cock out of her mouth with an audible pop licking off any remnants his cum and her spit. "So did you like it?" she said through her cheery smile.

"That was... wow." He pushed up onto his elbows with her still kneeling between his thighs.

"Not too shabby for you first BJ um like ever huh?" she jokingly said. He chuckled and darted to her lips planting a soft kiss.

"I think it's my turn now." He felt as he owed her something in return for the wonderful deed she gave him. He grabbed her body from both sides to throw her down on the bed. His hands instinctively traveled down to her hips attempting to remove her cotton shorts.

"Oh Ben. Sweet simple minded Ben." She knew what he was trying to do. "It's nice to know that you want to eat my pussy, but we can't." He stopped his actions in disbelief as he knew she must have been horny as hell.

"Don't you want me to?"

"I would LOVE you to," she emphasized, "but you don't know the noises that I can make when you are down there and I'm pretty sure it would wake up Mom." He realized she was right. Caught up in all the excitement he forgot about the fact that their mother was just down the hall in the living room. "But you will definitely get me back tomorrow. Right?"

"Oh you know it." He reached for her mouth and wrestled her lips with his own. She kissed back probing his tongue with hers. Their bodies told them to jump on each other bones, but they held restraint.

"I think I should leave before we do something stupid," she said.

"Like me fucking your brains out?"

"Exactly," she hungrily said. She stood up and went for the door before stopping at the doorway staring at her brother who was laid back with his cock still exposed. "I'm gonna get into fresh clothes and check in on Mom." She blew him a kiss before walking out heading to her room.

Ben rested his arms behind his head as he gathered in all of tonight's events. When he woke up this morning Mia was just the sister he has always cared for and lusted after. Now his dream became a reality.

He turned his head to the right and saw that the alarm clock read "10:11 p.m." Their session must have lasted a lot longer than he thought. He got up and changed into a pair of boxer shorts before heading out the door.

As he was walking the hallway he heard the sound of the television echoing from the living room. He looked in and saw his mother and Mia on the couch both asleep. Mia was stretched out on the couch with her head on her mother's lap who was resting against the couch headrest and an arm around Mia's shoulder.

He remembers a similar scene from his childhood. The family gathered on the couch together watching TV late at night. Mia sitting between Mom and Dad while was Ben sitting by their feet against the couch. Laughter filled the room as they watched Tom and Jerry outwit each other. As the night got late Mia would fall asleep scrunched up into a ball lying on dad's lap. Ben watched on as his father gently picked his snoring sister into his arms and carried her to bed. It became a nightly routine for them.

Ben walked over to television and turned it off before going over to the couch. He kindly shook his Mom's hand who awoke with the first nudges. Warily she looked down on the couch and saw her daughter, gently snoring.

"I got it," he whispered to his Mom. He moved over to Mia and softly hooked one arm behind her knees and the other behind her shoulders. He delicately picked her up not wanting to awake her. She faintly mumbled as she was being lifted and instinctively laid her head on his shoulder. Her weight was hardly any trouble for him and it didn't throw him off balance as she was being carried away.

"Goodnight dear." His Mom said.

"Goodnight Mom." He whispered back as she closed her room door,

He gave Mia's room door a slight kick to expose an opening as he followed through with his left shoulder. He navigated around room, walking over clothes thrown around, books, and a soccer ball close to her bed. He bent forward, easing her down gently, sliding his arms against her body and the bed. His subtlety was broken when Mia threw her arms around his head bringing it down to hers. Her lips reached for his giving the most sincere sensation he has felt from her. It lingered on for a while. There was no tongue involved nor did their lips wrestle against each other as if they were trying to eat each other.

They mutually broke it off and Mia looked deep into his eyes. "I love you." Ben has heard her say that before, but the way she said it this time felt more genuine and sincere,

"I love you too." A smile appeared on her face as she closed her eyes, nestling her hands against her head and pillow. He took sometime admiring her gentle figure breath in and out underneath the covers. He headed out her room thinking about what the future holds for them.

"Tomorrow is gonna be a good day."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds