Way to Go, College Boy

From the soft whimpers coming over the phone, I knew Patricia was playing with her sweet pussy while she listened in. My eyes locked with my sister's as I passed the point of no return.

"I'm going to come," I growled.

"Do it, baby, do it!" Mom panted. "Fill my pussy with that hot cum!"

I was still looking into my sister's eyes as my balls emptied their contents deep into my mother's clenching pussy. That orgasmic euphoria gripped me and I groaned, "I love you so much!"

In unison, my sister, mother and girlfriend all replied, "I love you too!"

It took a while for the four of us to come down from that moment. Patricia finally broke the spell.

"Someone's knocking at the door," she groaned. "I have to go and take a shower before we have dinner. Thank you all so much for sharing this moment with me."

I realized then that we had shared more of a Thanksgiving "lunch" than a dinner. We had covered all the food but hadn't refrigerated it. After my intense orgasm, my dick was not up for another round of sex. Instead we warmed up more of the delicious food and shared a light supper. We kept touching, hugging and kissing as we put all the leftovers into containers and packed them into the fridge.

I couldn't even tell you who the Cowboys played for Thanksgiving that year. We were in Mom's bed all through that game. The moment I recall most vividly was when my sister was over my mother in a hot "sixty-nine" and I was fucking her from behind. Both women were loud as they moaned into each others' pussies. Every so often Mom would pull my wet dick out of Jeannie's pussy and pull it down to her mouth, sucking it frantically before shoving it back into Jeannie's snug embrace. Each time she did, Jeannie would groan to feel me once again spreading her wide open.

I don't know how long we did that, but I clearly recall the horny expression on my sister's face when she craned her neck to look back at me.

"In my ass!" she panted. "I need you to fuck me and come in my ass!"

My whole body was quivering and my legs felt weak as I struggled over to get the lube. When I pressed the bloated head of my lubricated cock against Jeannie's wet little puckered hole, I heard Mom groaning into my sister's pussy.

"God, that looks so hot!" she managed, her voice slightly muffled.

Jeannie shuddered again. Mom had been making that announcement right into her sensitive clit. I didn't come in her ass that time. Jeannie came so hard and so often that she was worn out before I could get there. Mom was more than happy to take her place and to get that load of hot cum up her ass.

The three of us shared a slightly awkward shower after we had regained our strength. All three of us were weak and wobbly, and kept having to hold each other upright. We slept together for a few hours and then shared two hours or so of unhurried lovemaking. I did not reach orgasm again, but managed to get both of them off several times before we all fell back to sleep.

* * *

It was still dark outside when Mom woke us the next morning. She was already dressed.

"I'm going to brave the craziness and go to these Black Friday sales," she murmured, stroking my cheek and Jeannie's at the same time. "I wanted to give the two of you some time alone to enjoy each other." Her smile was breathtaking. "I love you both so much," she whispered.

Then she kissed us both and left. Jeannie snuggled her body against mine, mashing her breasts into me and draping her right arm and leg over my chest and hip. Her lips were soft as she planted gentle kisses on my sensitive neck. I had my right arm wrapped around her back, and I squeezed her to me.

"What do you want to do first?" she whispered.

"I was enjoying this," I replied, giving her another light squeeze. I sighed. "I guess it sounds corny, but I just love holding your sexy body like this."

Jeannie chuckled softly and rested her head on my shoulder. "Okay," she murmured contentedly. After a moment she sighed happily, "I really love being here with you like this, Paul." Her fingertips lazily circled my nipple, teasing it until it was hard. "I just wish..." she sighed. Then she kissed my neck again.

"I don't want to say I'm 'jealous' of Patricia—I love her so much—but I just know I'll never find a guy like you to share my life with. All of this feels so perfect. It's just easy and natural with you, and I know you won't hurt me." Her voice became a throaty growl. "Even when you're fucking my ass hard with that thick dick of yours, you somehow manage to be careful. Where am I going to find another guy like that?"

My dick lurched against her thigh, and she could feel it.

"I don't know," I replied honestly. "But when you do find that guy, he'll be the luckiest guy in the world--besides me, of course."

We held each other for another three minutes, but then I had to pee. Jeannie decided to relieve her own bladder once I got back from the bathroom. I turned on the bedside lamp so I could admire her body when she returned. She looked absolutely magnificent as she crawled into the bed, spreading my thighs with her hands so she could take me in her mouth.

It was amazing to watch from the moment she walked in the bedroom door. My sister is absolutely gorgeous and I have to wonder how I could have ignored that for so long. There is something intoxicating about watching a beautiful woman hungrily taking a hard cock in her mouth. The fact that it was my hard cock in my sister's hungry mouth just ratcheted my arousal up to a whole new level. It was almost surreal to hear myself moaning and realize that this was really happening.

I know, it wasn't the first time I had been with her, but there was something simply magical about that Friday morning with my beautiful, horny sister. There was no rush, and yet Jeannie did not waste any time sucking me to the point of no return. I gripped the sheets and panted.

"Jeannie, you need to slow down or I'm going—oh, fuck!"

Even though her mouth was full, her expression was what I would consider a "triumphant grin" as she greedily gulped down my sperm. She kept right on going, taking every drop I had to offer her. She held my shaft in her hand and squeezed gently while her lips and tongue worked over the overly sensitive head. When she finally released it from her lips with a wet "pop" it was shiny with her saliva. She ran her tongue around her lips and she smiled as she looked from the throbbing head of my cock up to my face.

"God, I love that," she murmured.

I cleared my throat and swallowed. "I have to say I'm a fan," I managed to pant.

It took a few minutes for me to regain enough of my strength to push her over onto her back. Spreading her thighs, I settled in and gave her smooth pussy one long lick before grinning up at her. "My turn," I hissed, and then I dove in to devour my sister's tasty little snatch. Jeannie's eyes were wild as I held her gaze and went to town on her with my lips and tongue. I shifted so that I could squeeze the cheeks of her ass and pull her into my mouth.

Her body shuddered when she came, and that looked spectacular. Her hard nipples strained atop her heaving breasts and her mouth was open wide. I kept going until she begged me to stop.

"Please, Paul," she groaned, "I need you to fuck me!"

I was happy to oblige. I slid up her body and we both groaned when my throbbing shaft sank into her drenched folds. It felt simply perfect and I had to say so.

"God, that feels so fucking perfect," I whispered.

"Yes," she gasped in agreement.

I took my time, savoring each long, slow stroke in and out of her. She was hot, wet, and oh so snug around me. Jeannie came explosively, again and again, as I worked my full length in and out of her inflamed pussy. Each time she did, I buried my full length inside her and gently nuzzled her nipples or kissed her frantic mouth. Whenever I got close, I would subtly alter the angle of penetration or the pace of my strokes to prolong this amazing fuck. I knew that I would have to stop when I came, and I never wanted this to end.

"Oh, God," Jeannie gasped, "so fucking good! It's so perfect." She actually sobbed when she came that time, and then she dug her nails into my shoulders. "I need you to come inside me, Paul, now!"

I slid forward onto my knees, holding her ankles wide apart so I could have an unimpeded view. Jeannie babbled incoherently when I started pounding my dick in and out. She looked so unbelievably sexy like that, squeezing her big breasts hard and squealing with each thrust. She screamed when I exploded inside her, and her pussy muscles milked me through one incredibly intense orgasm. I only realized I had bellowed out loud when I heard my booming voice echoing back to me.

I slumped on top of her heaving body and kissed my sister's panting mouth.

"Sorry about that," I finally managed to gasp. "I didn't mean to yell."

Jeannie giggled breathlessly. "It's okay," she said, then panted several times. "I was pretty loud there myself."

We kissed and held each other for several minutes in the afterglow of that fierce shared orgasm. Once again we shared a lusty groan when I pulled my spent shaft out of her and rolled onto my back. Jeannie turned onto her side and snuggled up against me and I wrapped my arm around her. She rested her head on my shoulder and her warm breath washed over my chest.

"That was absolutely perfect," she whispered a few minutes later. I felt a hot tear drip onto my shoulder and craned my neck to see her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly.

She nodded and then leaned up to kiss me hungrily once again. After that searing kiss, she looked into my eyes and gave me a sad smile.

"I love you so much, Paul," she whispered. "I just wish this could be my life every day for the rest of my life. Patricia is so lucky."

I didn't know how to answer that, so I kissed her again. She returned the kiss, sliding her tongue into my mouth and moaning. Our tongues danced together frantically and Jeannie pressed her tits into my chest. After a couple of minutes, though, she pulled her head back and panted. Her lips turned up in a rueful smile.

"I really have to go to the bathroom now," she murmured. "Your cum is starting to run out of me."

In the warm light from the bedside lamp, Jeannie's body looked simply divine. I admired her shapely ass as she walked away. In that moment I could still hear those unforgettable words she had uttered over the phone weeks earlier. Oh, and Paul? You should know, I love it in the ass. I was actually a bit surprised to see my cock swelling so soon after Jeannie's pussy had drained it so thoroughly.

Then my stomach rumbled and I knew we had to eat some solid food. After leaning over to turn off the bedside lamp, I grabbed one of the discarded bathrobes and wrapped it around me. When Jeannie emerged from the bathroom I already had bacon and eggs going on the skillet. Still naked, she sauntered up and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"You're impossible, you know that?" she murmured.

"Excuse me?" I replied, arching an eyebrow.

Her hand slid down my back and squeezed my ass. "You had to be my brother," she sighed. "You were so hot that even when you were only fifteen all my friends wanted you. Now you fuck me better than anyone I've ever been with and cook me a tasty breakfast afterward. It's an impossible standard for any other guy to live up to."

"Oh, you think this is for you?" I chuckled teasingly.

She gave me a playful swat and we shared a soft laugh and another kiss before I dished up our breakfast. Jeannie left just long enough to put on her own bathrobe. We were both aware that neighbors could see in through the windows over the kitchen sink. If someone had walked by this early and glanced in, they would have seen me and my sister enjoying a nice breakfast and talking quietly.

We had a fairly mundane but relaxing conversation about our college experiences...at first. After everything we had shared over the past two months, Jeannie finally felt comfortable opening up to me about some of her sexual exploits since she started college. I'm sure it would have blown my mind to hear those stories only a couple of months earlier. Now, I just nodded or laughed along.

I had mentioned my roommate, Kyle, and his sister when we had talked on the phone weeks earlier. Now I shared that whole bizarre story with Jeannie.

"You never got with them again after that?" Jeannie asked.

I shook my head. "I have been pretty busy here, since then," I replied. After a moment I added, "You know, I haven't even talked to Kyle recently. I wonder if he spent Thanksgiving with his girlfriend? I don't even know if she knows about Kyle and his mom and sister." I shook my head again, to clear away the vision of Kyle's dad filming another dirty home movie while Kyle banged his mom and sister.

I guess that sounds pretty judgmental, considering what I had been doing with my own mom and sister. It also seemed silly to think of Kyle's dad as "kinky" when my own dad...

I sighed and stood up. I gathered up my dishes and the platter that had held the pancakes. I carried them over and started washing them in the sink. Jeannie came up behind me and reached around my side to put her dirty dishes in the sink, pressing her tits firmly against my back in the process. Then she started kissing my neck and snaked her hand inside my robe. I moaned but kept on with the dishes while she squeezed and stroked my hardening shaft while nuzzling and lightly biting my neck. When I turned to face her, the arousal was clear on her face, as I'm sure it was on mine.

Our breakfast interlude was over. It was time to get back to bed.

Jeannie shed her robe right in front of me as soon as she reached the bed. I loved the way she smiled over her shoulder at me. Everything about her was so unbelievably sexy, but she shook her hips and that captivated my attention. I gave her a mocking growl before I pounced on her, seizing the globes of her ass and pushing her onto her belly in the bed.

She let out a delighted squeal and giggled. Then I spread her ass cheeks and drove my tongue into her tangy little asshole. It was such a turn-on to look up at her face while I tongue-fucked her sexy bottom. I was driving my head vigorously forward and back, really driving my tongue as deep inside her as I could.

"I can't believe you're doing that," she murmured.

"Way to go, college boy. Eat that sexy ass."

Okay, that was a little off-putting. I really couldn't imagine my brother actually saying anything like that—at least not to his little brother. Maybe he would have talked that way to other Army guys, though...

"Why did you stop?" Jeannie panted, "I was getting so close!"

I slid up her body. "I wanted to feel you coming with my dick in your ass," I growled.

I just couldn't stop and tell her the truth, and I was eager to slide my cock into that incredible, sexy ass. So, I guess I was telling her half of the truth. She didn't seem to mind. Plus...I think I got carried away when I was eating out her asshole. I felt a little light-headed.

We spent the next two hours enjoying each other in Mom's bed. We tried every position we had fantasized about, and completely wore each other out. After a relaxing shower, we cuddled in the bed completely naked and completely satisfied. When Mom came home, she found us asleep and smiling in each others' arms. When we woke up, much later, she had joined us in the bed.

Jeannie and I decided to repay our mother's generosity by making her the center of all our attention for the next two hours. It says something about Mom that it was she who wore us out, rather than the other way around.

* * *

I still felt physically wiped out when I heard my phone ringing over on the chest-of-drawers. My legs felt like jell-o and I struggled to get out of the bed and take those three steps to grab my phone. The only reason I even made the effort was that I knew it was Patricia from the ring tone. I answered the phone and grinned.

"Hey, baby, what are you wearing?" I growled.

"Oh, Paul," she sobbed, "That bastard tried to rape me again! What should I do?"

The smile flew from my face and I stood there in shock. I could hear road traffic coming over the phone and could picture my sweet Patricia standing helpless at the side of the road.

"Who?" I demanded. "Who tried to rape you again?"

I was calculating how long it would take me to drive to her home town, and wondered where I could get a handgun at this time of the evening. My whole body was shaking with rage. I felt so fucking helpless!

Then Mom was there, taking my phone from my shaking hand and pushing me back into the bed. Jeannie wrapped her arms around me from behind. "Breathe, Paul," she whispered gently. "Try to relax and breathe."

"Patricia, honey, can you drive?" Mom's voice was soothing and calm. "Okay. Just get in your car and come home. Try to calm down, sweetheart. I'll stay on the line. Is anyone following you? Well, that's good at least."

It took another eight minutes before Patricia was able to calm down enough to tell my mother what had happened. "That bastard" was her father. He was the first of the scumbags to take her, and he had done it against her will. My head pounded with rage, and I tried to shake off my sister's grasp so I could get dressed.

That bastard needed to die.

"Calm down and breathe." Trevor's voice was calm and commanding. I stood there and turned to look at my sister's worried face as I took long, deep breaths in through my nose and blew them out through my mouth. She nodded up at me, but the concern never left her face. "Okay, that's better. Now, you need to call Dr. Caruthers."

Mom looked at me questioningly when I picked up her phone. It took a couple seconds for me to find Joanne's number, and when I dialed it I held the phone up for Mom to see. She nodded and continued to talk to Patricia.

"Kathleen!" Joanne said when she answered the phone.

"No, it's Paul," I replied. "Sorry to bother you, Doctor Caruthers, but we have an emergency."

She sucked in a surprised gasp, but her composure was admirable. It took her all of two seconds to calm down and get into "Dr. Caruthers mode," asking all the right questions and giving me the answers I needed to hear. It amazed me that she could be so calm and in control. Then I was amazed that my voice sounded as calm and controlled as it did.

Inside my head, I was a complete wreck.

Between my mom and my sister, and Joanne on the phone, I was finally able to get past my towering rage. Jeannie helped me get dressed before she dressed herself and started coffee. Joanne called us back moments after that to let us know she had booked a red-eye flight and would be back in the morning. She didn't try to joke about it when we heard her talking and packing her suitcase.

"I really wanted an excuse to come back," she sighed unhappily. "This is just horrible. Paul..." she sighed again. "Sweetheart, when I get back, there are going to be times I will ask you to give us some privacy. When I do, you need to understand it is for your own good. There are things about this you really shouldn't hear. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied, once again nodding my head.

"Good boy," Trevor chuckled. I gave a wan smile.

"Thank you," I said softly. I spoke into the phone, but I also reached over to squeeze my sister's hand. Jeannie had taken over my phone, talking to Patricia softly as she drove. Mom was in the shower, preparing to deal with the long night ahead.

* * *

Mom was the first one out the front door when Patricia finally pulled into the parking lot. It was nearly three in the morning.

"Oh, my sweet baby," Mom cooed, kissing Patricia and holding her desperately to her bosom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds