Way to Go, College Boy

As my eyes wandered over her shapely body, I realized I had missed something obvious. Mom was a sexy woman. She had remarkably firm breasts with dark pink nipples. I had never noticed how firm her tummy was. Her hips flared out slightly into that breathtaking, heart-shaped ass. A woman with her qualities would easily make some guy very happy. I almost felt jealous of her next boyfriend, knowing how skilled she was with that mouth of hers.

* * *

Mom made a bunch of phone calls that morning. Jeannie already knew about the divorce before I got to the house, and she called to check in. Mom got some appointments set up to look at places that week. We went out for brunch. When we got back, she surprised me by changing back into that sexy nightie and coming out to the living room to slide into my lap. We held each other and watched television for the next three hours.

I was grateful for the thick cargo shorts. They hid my arousal and stopped my revived boner from poking Mom in her bare bottom. When three o'clock rolled around, I sighed heavily.

"It's time for me to hit the road," I said.

Mom turned slightly to face me and squeezed my shoulder, causing her bottom to squirm in my lap. "Oh, I wish you could stay longer," she murmured sadly.

Once again she kissed me on the lips, a little more tenderly and longer than I was comfortable with. I was the one who broke off the kiss again, and I smiled at her.

"It's okay, Mom. I'll see you Tuesday when you come up to look at apartments."

"Will you have time for me?" she asked. "I figured you would be busy with your classes."

"I can afford to miss a couple of classes, Mom," I replied. I squeezed her again before standing and letting her slide to her feet. "I promise. I'll be there for you when you need me."

I don't think she meant to do it, but I got an eyeful of Mom's hard nipples and then actually saw her sparsely-furred pussy before I got out the front door. By the time I got to my car, I had to tuck my boner down the leg of my shorts just to be able to drive. This time I managed not to get a speeding ticket.

* * *

My sister called that night. It was the first time we had talked in almost two months. Mom had been the one to tell her that I was coming home for the weekend.

"Hey, Jeannie," I said, "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Her voice was shaky, and it immediately changed my attitude. "Paul? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied.

"I can't believe this is happening!" she gushed. "Did you know Dad was thinking about leaving?"

"No," I replied. "It took me completely by surprise."

I realized, though, that the divorce didn't have me shaken up at all any more. Seeing Mom like that...

"Mom was devastated," I said softly. "I was too busy trying to comfort her to worry about how I felt about the divorce."

"Oh, God, is she alright?" Jeannie suddenly seemed much more concerned. It made me wonder if Mom had somehow kept it together when she broke the news to my sister, only to break down when she called me.

"She's better now," I said. "Did she tell you she's going to move up here?"

Jeannie sniffled into the phone. "Sorry," she mumbled. I heard her blow her nose, further away from the phone before coming back. "She mentioned she might do that. Paul...are you sure you want her living that close to you?"

"Yeah," I replied. I realized I had shrugged, which she couldn't see over the phone. "I thought it was a good idea. She needs to get out of that house. There are just too many memories there for her to deal with every day, all by herself. I already helped her pack all of our stuff—yours and mine—and put it into storage with Trevor's old things. Some of the furniture and knick-knacks she wants to keep, we packed up and put in there as well."

There was a lengthy pause.

"Oh, wow," she finally said. "You got a lot of work done. Now I feel guilty that I didn't fly home to help."

"It's fine, Jeannie; don't worry about it," I reassured her. "Nobody blames you for that. It would have been expensive to book a last-minute flight like that. Besides, you're busy with nursing school."

She struggled not to laugh, and I could recognize that sound over the phone from three states away.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh, I was busy alright—" she stopped herself abruptly. "Sorry, Paul, it's not something I can talk about with my little brother." She took a deep breath before going on, "It does make me wonder if you really thought it through, though. You know how clingy Mom can be. Are you sure you want her there every weekend when you're a handsome single guy in college?"

That was two things that caught me off-guard. I had never thought of my mom as "clingy" before. Oh, she had been this past weekend, but I attributed her behavior to the trauma of her divorce. Second...did my sister just call me "handsome?" That was news to me. I never thought I was all that good-looking. All of that ran through my mind in an instant, and I tried to think how to answer her.

"Jeannie, if you saw how bad Mom was taking this you'd understand. She was an absolute wreck when I got home Friday night. Like...she looked like she had just survived a bad car crash or something. She desperately needed to be held. I was glad to be there for her. By the time I left this afternoon, she was so much better and I was glad I was there for her." I thought for another second. "So, yeah, I am glad she's moving up here. I would probably be making that long drive home every weekend otherwise, and I would be worried she might hurt herself late one night while I wasn't there."

Jeannie sucked in a breath in alarm. "Do you really think she could be suicidal?" she gasped.

"No," I replied calmly. "Not now. She's got a plan and she's acting on it. Once she's moved out of that environment, she'll be able to get a fresh start and I'll be here for her."

"You're a good son, Paul," my sister sighed. "I didn't think about Mom much at all. I was trying to get hold of Dad to find out what the fuck was going on."

"Oh? Did you talk to him?"

"No. Can you believe he changed his cell phone number? He didn't just leave Mom, Paul. He left us.

That just seemed unfathomable. Dad had always been there for us, when he'd been around. His work had kept him away for long stretches, but I could recall all of the times he had been there for me growing up. He taught me to throw a football and a baseball. He taught me to ride a bike. We'd gone camping and canoeing as a family a few times, and he'd taken Trevor and me fishing.

Why, Dad? I wondered. Why now?

It just didn't make any sense. On the bright side, talking to me and talking about our mother seemed to have gotten Jeannie out of her funk. Oh, she sounded pissed at our dad, but so was I at the moment.

"So, Jeannie, how is nursing school?" It wasn't something we had ever really discussed.

"You know, I thought it would be a lot harder," she said. "Don't get me wrong, it's still a lot of work, but it has been a lot more fun than I expected. Nursing students party."

I had to chuckle at that. Jeannie had never really gotten into trouble, but I had heard her sneaking back into the house late at night a few times her senior year. She misunderstood me.

"What? You don't think your sister can party?" she asked indignantly.

"Oh, no, no, nothing like that," I reassured her. "I just pictured you and your friends from high school whooping it up, and I had to laugh."

She chuckled softly and then was quiet for a moment. "You know, Karen and Lisa wanted you bad," she murmured, catching me off-guard yet again.

"What?!?" I responded. It was a gut reaction, and then I grinned. "Oh, I get it. You're fucking with me. Well, you got me, Jeannie."

"No," she replied softly. "I'm completely serious. I just couldn't imagine dealing with it—seeing one of them with you—so I was really mean to you."

I nodded. When I thought about it, it felt like a missing piece had dropped into a puzzle in my mind, and I could finally figure out what the picture was.

"Oh," I said. "That makes sense now."

"That makes sense?" she asked incredulously. "I was a total bitch to you so you'd stay away from my friends, and you think it makes sense?"

"Well, yeah," I said. Once again I shrugged and had to laugh at myself inside. "They were your friends, Jeannie. You guys had been friends for years. I understand how weird it would be if I was dating one of them. Craig always had the hots for you, you know. I can't imagine how it would have been if you two actually dated."

Jeannie gave me a beautiful laugh at that one. "Yeah, Craig was never subtle," she chuckled. "But neither were Karen and Lisa. They used to go on and on about the things they wanted to do with my little brother, even though they knew it made me nuts when they did it."

I swallowed hard, imagining one of her gorgeous friends talking about...

"Like what?" I asked. I was suddenly insatiably curious.

I thought I heard Jeannie roll over and sit up, and realized she was probably lying in her bed while we talked. "Oh, no, we're not having that discussion," she laughed. "Not unless I've had a few drinks first."

We both laughed, and then she sighed. "Paul, thank you so much," she said.

It warmed my heart to hear the happiness in her voice. "Thank you for calling me, Jeannie," I replied. "I was so preoccupied, thinking about Mom and her situation, that I didn't think to call you. We should do this more often."

"Deal," she replied. "Call me back Tuesday night, after you and Mom get through looking at apartments."

"Okay," I agreed. I knew I hadn't mentioned it, so Mom must have told her. "Goodnight, Jeannie."

"Sweet dreams, Paul."

That took me back. She hadn't said that to me in four years. "You too," I replied.

I smiled at the phone in my hand and then called Mom. It was pretty late, and I figured I would just be wishing her sweet dreams as well.

"Oh, Paul," she sighed as soon as she answered. "I wish you were here right now. This big bed feels so empty without you."

I could just picture her lying there in that sexy nightie she had worn earlier. My dick responded instantly to that picture. I lay back in my bed and tried to relax and think clean thoughts.

"I miss you too, Mom," I sighed. "Oh, I just got off the phone with Jeannie. She said she was sorry she didn't fly home to help."

"Oh, that's okay," she said. "You were here for me when I really needed you. But it's sweet that she thought of it."

We talked for a bit longer, and then I had to stifle a yawn. It had been a very long weekend and I needed to get some sleep before my early Monday morning class.

"It was good to talk to you Mom," I said sleepily. "I'm going to go to sleep. Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams to you too, baby," she murmured.

I hung up and put my phone back on the charger before I undressed and rolled into bed. Then I thought, Wait, did she just call me "baby?" She called my dad "baby," not me. She always called me "sweetheart," or "Sugar." I shook my head, but I was too tired to dwell on it. I fell asleep immediately.

* * *

Once again, I dreamt that I was with the lovely blonde Patricia. It was a little odd, because I hadn't asked her out or even talked to her very often in class. I just thought she was attractive. In the dream, she had come into my room in a little shorty robe that barely covered her ass. I thought her ass looked perfect as she bent over and encouraged me to take her from behind.

She kept moaning, "Oh, baby, that feels so good!" as I pounded my dick into her and squeezed her bottom. Her curly blonde hair shook with every thrust...

My alarm woke me before I could finish the "happy ending" of that dream, and then I heard the door to my dorm room opening. It was Kyle, my roommate, coming back after a weekend at home with his family.

"Hey, stranger," I said. I grinned and started to slide out of bed, but stopped when I saw his mom and sister behind him. They all got an eyeful of my erection poking out of the front of my boxers before I could get back under my covers. "Sorry!" I cried out.

We were all embarrassed. I apologized profusely to Kyle after his mom and sister scurried back out into the hallway. He laughed, once his embarrassment had passed.

"It's cool, man," he laughed. "But now I know not to leave you alone with my mom or sister. And believe me, they'll ask."

I didn't know whether to laugh at that or if he was being serious. I hurriedly got dressed and then apologized to the two ladies as I opened the door to let them in. They were both blushing furiously and waving off my apology. They were also glancing at my crotch repeatedly, which seemed to confirm what Kyle had said. I didn't have time to worry about it or stick around and make a fool of myself again; I had to get to class.

"Well, I'm off to class," I said. I'm sure I was still blushing. "You have a great day!"

"Nice one, slick!" Trevor's voice laughed in my head. I had to smile and shake my head as I hustled across campus. I managed not to embarrass myself again all the way there.

* * *

Patricia sat next to me in my second class that morning. I said "hi" and she smiled and said "hi" back. I looked at her carefully for a moment, and realized she looked different than I recalled her in the dream. Her hair wasn't curly like I thought.

"Did you do something with your hair?" I asked.

"No," she replied, shaking her head, "not really. Maybe it's this new conditioner I'm using. It's supposed to give my hair more body." She ran her hand up through her hair. "Is that it?"

"Must be," I said, smiling at her.

I shook my head as the lecture started. Patricia looked over at me and smiled several times through class. She looked like she wanted to say something after class. Unfortunately, I knew I had to really hustle to get to my noon class on the other side of the main campus. I leaned over to her as I grabbed my book bag.

"I really wanted to talk to you, but I have to run all the way to the biology lab."

She leaned forward and quickly jotted her number on a scrap of paper. "Call me later," she whispered, handing it to me.

I smiled at her and carefully tucked the slip of paper deep into my front pocket before hustling out the door. The rest of the afternoon was a blur. I had really loaded up my Mondays and Wednesdays with classes that semester. Lunch at the cafeteria was rushed, and I had two more classes after Bio. When I got back to my dorm room after my five o'clock class I was bushed. I walked in and tossed my book bag onto my bed and stripped off my shirt.

I turned and froze. Kyle's mom and sister were sitting on his bed, looking amused when they saw my face.

"Don't stop now, college boy," Kyle's mom cracked. "Give us another show!"

I could feel the heat rush to my face. I covered my face with one hand, but had to laugh.

"I am so sorry," I chuckled, shaking my head. "You must think I'm some sort of exhibitionist."

"Nah," Kyle's mom replied, "I'm sure the girls you bring up here can't wait to get you naked."

I coughed out another embarrassed laugh, but then thought, That was exactly what happened with Stacy.

Both women were looking at my naked chest and torso, which made me a little uncomfortable. It wasn't because I was embarrassed about my body; I know I'm in pretty good shape. It was because this was my roommate's mom and little sister that were checking me out. I felt the need to explain myself.

"I have barely seen Kyle since we moved in," I said with a shrug. "Our schedules being what they are, I'm just used to having the room to myself when I get back from class. I'll put my shirt back on."

"You don't have to," Kyle's sister said, licking her lips.

I shrugged again and sat on my bed facing them. "So, what brought you two up here today?"

"Leslie is thinking about going to school here next year," Kyle's mom replied.

I nodded, but was glad she had mentioned Leslie by name. I knew we had been introduced, but I hadn't been able to recall her name. Leslie nodded at her mother, and then turned her face back to me.

"I had today off from school," she explained. "It was a teacher workday. I figured we could ride up here with Kyle, I'd tour the campus, and then we could have dinner and go to a club." She gave a little frown.

"Only, we couldn't go to any clubs," her mom filled in. "Leslie's only eighteen, and they are really strict about nobody under twenty-one getting in."

I nodded in understanding. "Yeah," I commiserated. "I noticed that my first weekend here. They take it very seriously. Nobody wants to risk losing their liquor license."

"We also didn't take into account that Kyle had these evening classes," Leslie continued. "We grabbed an early dinner, but now we've got nothing to do for the next two hours."

What happened next made me think of some pornographic movies I've seen. You know; when you see a scene that's so unrealistic you think, "That could never happen."

Kyle's mom stood up and gave me a dazzling smile. "But now that you're here, I think I know what we can do for the next two hours. You don't mind, do you?" She started unzipping her skirt, and Leslie brightened and started unbuttoning her blouse. They both giggled when they saw my face.

It took about three seconds for me to figure out they weren't kidding. By then, I was faced with two nearly-naked women with jaw-dropping boobs. Leslie's youthful breasts were high, perky and firm, while her mom's were bodacious spheres of tit-flesh. They both had nice, thick nipples that made my mouth water.

Kyle's mom looked over at me and said in that "mom" voice, "Paul, you're overdressed."

I nodded mutely and started unbuckling my shorts without even thinking. My response to that tone of voice was automatic. She grinned wickedly when she saw the effect she had on me. They both moaned softly when my hard cock was revealed.

"Mom, do you mind if I go first?" Leslie asked.

"Go ahead, sweetie," her mom replied, smiling and patting her atop her head.

"Oh, goody!" Leslie gushed, bounding over to hop into my lap.

Everything felt like it was happening far too fast. Before I could get a word out, Leslie had her tongue halfway down my throat and my cock was buried in her tight wetness to the root. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Kyle's mom saunter over to lock the door before she walked toward me. Then she was on the bed, pulling my head over so she could kiss me. It felt like my head was spinning, and then I was on my back and her waxed pussy was pressing against my mouth.

After that, it was tough for me to keep track of what was going on. My head was between one shapely set of thighs and I was licking her tasty pussy, noting that it had a slightly sweaty flavor after all the walking they must have done. Her calves pressed against my ears enough that I couldn't hear anything clearly. She shuddered and came above me, and I felt Leslie's tight pussy quivering before she gushed juices all over my shaft and balls.

"Way to go, college boy, your first threesome," I heard my brother's voice in my head.

Several orgasms later, Kyle's mom slid off of my face and I heard her groan, "That was intense! You're going to love the way this boy licks pussy!" I heard my dick slide out of Leslie with a wet slurp, and then she slid forward onto my mouth. I felt Kyle's mom sucking on my cock and then she pushed me up onto the bed a little further before she mounted me. It all felt intense, but I was nowhere close to orgasm.

I felt like I was being used as a sexual plaything by these two women, and I just didn't know how to react. It wasn't something I had ever considered or fantasized about. So, I just licked and sucked on the pussy on my mouth and thrust my hips up to meet the one riding my dick. They switched twice more, and then Kyle's mom rolled a condom onto my dick. I'm pretty sure she squirted lube onto the end of the condom and then took me in her ass. If so, it was the first time I had ever fucked a woman in the ass.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds