Way to Go, College Boy

More likely, it was the first time a woman had ever fucked her ass on my cock. Afterward, she lay next to me on the bed panting. I was able to watch when Leslie impaled her little puckered hole on my cock and rode it to an impressive-looking orgasm.

I was mortified when Kyle walked in to see his mom and sister naked in my bed, with my dick buried in his sister's asshole. I could not believe any of this was happening. I also couldn't believe two hours had already passed. He looked over and just shook his head.

"I told you, man," he sighed.

"I thought you were kidding!" I groaned.

His mom got up from the bed and walked over to give him a hug and a kiss on his neck. Kyle looked embarrassed. She continued over to his bed and started putting her clothes back on. Leslie slid up off of me and then slid the condom off of my dick. She looked surprised, and turned to her mom.

"He never even came!" she exclaimed.

"Wow," Kyle's mom replied, raising an eyebrow. "He totally wore out my pussy. You mind finishing him off, dear? He certainly earned it."

Leslie nodded eagerly and then pulled her hair back into a ponytail before swallowing my cock. And I mean, swallowing. That little girl took my full length to the root and just started making gulping noises as her throat muscles tried to pull off the head off my dick. After all of that other stimulation, she got me off in seconds. I think I screamed when I came. Kyle just looked amused as his little sister drained me right down her throat.

When Leslie bent over to pick up her clothes, I got a really good look at her sexy ass. I think I would have come in her ass—or her pussy—if I had been the one taking her from behind. Not that I was complaining, but it was just so weird and surreal I could barely believe any of it had happened. When Leslie finished getting dressed, the three of them waved and headed out the door. I lay there and kept waving for a couple of seconds after the door closed behind them, and then looked at my waving hand.

* * *

I managed to stagger into the shower and get dressed before Kyle returned. We were both embarrassed, chuckling uncomfortably and trying to figure out what to say. After a few minutes, we managed to get past that and talked about what had happened. After that initial awkward minute, Kyle seemed awfully casual about everything. I just stared at him, trying to figure out why he wasn't mad. He saw my expression and sighed.

"I know you've got to be freaked out," he said, "but it's cool, man. I never really had time to warn you. My mom fucked every one of my friends when I was in high school. This past year, my sister joined in and it feels like she's trying to make up for lost time."

I thought about the phone conversation I'd had earlier with my sister. "Didn't that...it had to be weird, right?"

He reached into the plastic bag he'd brought up to the room with him and pulled out a beer. "You want one?"

I nodded, and he handed it to me before pulling out a second one and cracking it open. He took a long swig and sighed appreciatively.

"Yeah," he said. "It was all kinds of weird. It wasn't just that my mom liked having these young guys fuck her, either. She really got off when I was watching and Dad was filming it."

I shook my head and realized I really needed a beer. I cracked mine open and took a long sip of the cool beverage. "Jesus," I murmured, trying to picture it. Kyle's dad had seemed like such a normal guy.

"You must think we're a bunch of freaks," he said sadly, shaking his head again.

"I'm...dude, the good Lord didn't put me on this earth to judge anybody," I said somberly. It was something my brother used to say. After the weekend I'd had, I certainly wasn't in a position to throw stones.

"Are you okay, man?" he asked.

"My parents are getting divorced," I said. "After twenty-seven years of marriage, my dad just filed for divorce and took off. Not a word to me or my sister. Now my mom's just devastated. I drove home Friday night to be there for her..." I had to take another long swig of beer as I recalled how that had gone.

Kyle narrowed his eyes. "Something happened with your mom?" It was almost a statement rather than a question. When I looked at him, I somehow knew he had been with his mother. Probably his sister, too. We both nodded in silent understanding and he held up his beer. "Welcome to the club," he said dryly.

I tapped my can against his and we both took a sip.

"It's a pretty fucked-up club," I chuckled.

"The worst," he agreed, grinning. "But the sex is amazing."

I couldn't argue with that. We sat and finished those beers, and then started a second. Before I was finished with my second, my phone rang. I groaned, expecting it to be my mother. It wasn't. It took a second for me to figure out why the number looked familiar.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey," Patricia said. "I hope you don't mind that I called you first. Stacy gave me your number."

Ah. That explained how she got my number. And...oh, shit, she knew Stacy?

"Not at all," I said. I tried not to sound shaken. "I'm glad to hear from you."

"What are you up to?" she asked. "Are you busy?"

"I was just having a couple of beers with my roommate," I replied.

Kyle shot me a grin and pulled out his own phone. I heard him say, "Hey, Tanya, it turns out I'm free this evening."

* * *

Patricia seemed nervous when I met her in the lobby fifteen minutes later. Somehow, that was reassuring. I had been nervous from the moment she revealed she knew Stacy. I didn't know if I was ready for another "wham-bam-thank you Paul" after what I had just experienced with Kyle's mom and sister. That was what it had felt like with Stacy, too; sex without emotional attachment. After both of those encounters, I had been left confused and feeling somehow cheapened.

Patricia read my nervousness, but her response was similar to mine. We both felt relieved that we weren't alone in being the nervous one. When my stomach growled, Patricia smiled at me.

"Sorry," I grinned back, putting a hand on my grumbling gut. "I got busy right after my evening class and missed dinner." I glanced at my watch. "...and the cafeteria's closed. I'm assuming you've eaten?"

She nodded. "I don't mind tagging along if you want to get something to eat. I was just hoping to get the chance to talk with you privately this evening."

I half-jokingly offered her my arm, but she took it and seemed happy to hold my arm as I walked her out to the parking lot. In the car, I asked, "How do you know Stacy?"

"We went to high school together. We weren't close friends or anything like that, but we have known each other for years. Since we got here, we've hung out more often. She lives two rooms down from me in the women's dorm."

I nodded. "You aren't allowed to have guys over there, are you?"

She shrugged. "No, but guys sneak over all the time. As long as they're invited, it's not a big deal."

I nodded again. That was pretty much what I'd heard. I looked around as we hit "restaurant row" and tried to figure out what I wanted to eat.

"What are you in the mood for, Patricia?"

"Oh, I'm not hungry, really. You can eat whatever you'd like."

I pulled into Taco Bell. It was close, and sounded good at the moment. I placed my order and we sat and talked while my food was prepared.

"You sure you don't want a soda or some cinnamon twists? Nachos?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Thanks. Really, I'm fine. If I had wanted something I would have ordered it when you did. Besides," she looked at her hands uncomfortably, "I have to watch my weight."

"That's surprising," I said. "I think you look great."

She smiled at me again. "Thanks."

My order was ready, and I grabbed the tray and brought it to the table.

"So, Stacy gave you my number," I prompted.

"Yeah," she sighed. "She told me you two hooked up last week. She said you were sweet and that you had a really nice dick."

I choked when she said that, but managed to recover quickly. She looked concerned until I mumbled, "Sorry. Please go on." Then she gave me a wan smile.

"Stacy told me on Friday that I should try to get with you. That was before she went out on her date. I told her I didn't think you were interested." Patricia chewed her lip a little nervously, watching my face. "When you talked with me before class today, I thought maybe you were interested after all. Most guys who are into Stacy don't give me a second glance."

I swallowed the bite of soft taco in my mouth. "Are you kidding? Patricia, you're the kind of girl guys dream about."

"Oh, stop!" she said, blushing. Her smile let me know she loved hearing it, though.

I smiled, hoping she knew I was serious, but didn't think I was a creepy guy who actually had sex dreams about her—even though I was that guy. I went back to eating the rest of my taco. Her expression became a bit more serious.

"I just wanted you to know, I'm not like her—like Stacy. I haven't been with that many guys, and I don't know if I could just throw myself into a one-night stand like she does," she looked up thoughtfully for a second. "I hope that doesn't sound like I'm bad-mouthing Stacy. She's really nice and I think she's a good person. Obviously she's gorgeous. It's just...I'm not nearly as experienced as her. I don't want you to be with me and then be disappointed."

My dick gave a lurch at that. Somehow, her vulnerability and nervous honesty made her even more desirable. I swallowed and thought carefully.

"I won't try to make you do anything you don't want to, Patricia," I said. "If you want to take your time with me, I'm fine with that."

She actually looked panicked. "No! That wasn't what I meant at all," she said quickly. "I want to be with you—to try those things—I don't..."

She blew out a frustrated breath and I could see her struggling. I reached across the table and put my hand on her forearm, then rubbed it lightly as I spoke.

"Relax, Patricia," I said softly.

She nodded and looked into my eyes. "I want you, Paul," she said in a hoarse whisper. "Tonight, if you'll have me."

I swallowed carefully and then grinned at her. "So," I said, "Should I throw away the rest of this food or wolf it down, so you know how much I want you? Or, should I take my time and eat it so you don't think I'm too desperate?"

She laughed and reached out to squeeze my hand. "You should eat your food," she said, "but don't take too long."

In the parking lot, I found out Patricia was an amazing kisser as soon as we were in my car. After a wonderful, long kiss, I drove us back on campus. She held my arm and leaned her head on my shoulder while I drove. It was lovely. My phone rang just as I was pulling into the parking lot and looking for a spot. I hit the Bluetooth button to take the call, and my mom's picture lit up on the front of my phone.

"Hi, Mom," I said.

Patricia looked at the picture and her eyes widened a bit. "That's your mom?" she asked. "She looks like me, but with curly hair!"

I'm sure the color drained from my face. I could practically hear Trevor saying, "Finally figured it out, huh?"

Mom's cheerful voice came over the car speakers. "I just got into town and checked into my hotel. Are you busy? I thought I heard someone else."

"I'm on a date," I managed to say, reaching over to squeeze Patricia's hand. Her happy smile let me know she wasn't freaked out like I was. "Mom, can I call you back?"

"Um...sure," she replied, but the disappointment was clear in her voice. She hung up.

Patricia didn't miss it. "What's up with your mom?" she asked.

I sighed. "My dad just bailed on us. They were married for twenty-seven years, and out of the blue he filed for divorce and took off. No explanation, and we can't reach him. It was shocking for me and my sister, of course, but my mom was an absolute wreck. I drove home and spent the weekend with her. She's moving out of the house and looking for a rental place in town here. We're going to look at apartments tomorrow. I didn't know she was coming up tonight."

Patricia nodded through my explanation, and then she sighed. "We're not having sex tonight, are we?" she asked sadly.

"It would have to be in your room," I replied. "I'm pretty sure my roommate has a girl over. Unless you want them to watch us...?"

She was clearly shocked and turned on. "I don't think I could do it in front of anyone. At least, not tonight. Are you sure—mmm!"

I kissed her and drove my tongue into her mouth, letting her know I was serious and that I wanted her. She returned my kiss and it was clear she shared my urgency. I held her hand when we got out of the car, and her fingers trembled in my grasp.

It was weird how sneaking into her dorm room turned me on. It reminded me of having to sneak around with my girlfriends when I had been in high school.

We resumed our passionate tongue duel as soon as we were inside her dorm room. I tried not to think about how similar her sexy body was to my mother's as she shyly slid her panties down her shapely legs. She started to crawl into her bed, but gasped when I grabbed her hips and flipped her onto her back. Patricia's pussy was tight and wet and very tasty. She gasped repeatedly when I licked her to a climax that had her legs shaking. I started taking off my shorts when she whispered, "I'm not on the pill. You'll need to wear a condom."

"Okay," I agreed. "Where do you keep them?"

"Oh, shit!" she panted. "I don't have any. I thought you would."

I put a hand over my face. "I don't," I groaned. "I don't even have any in my car or my dorm room."

She licked her lips, looking at my dick. "If you promise to pull out..."

I groaned again. "God, I am so tempted," I said. "Patricia, I want to tell you, 'Sure, I'll pull out,' but I know if I slide my hard cock into that tight, wet, little pussy of yours, I'll probably come deep inside you before I get the chance to pull out."

"Do it!" she panted, spreading her legs and grabbing my ass. "Put it inside me! I need it so bad! If you need to come inside me, then come inside me. I'll worry about that later."

"Fuck!" I growled.

My dick was hard and throbbing. Clearly, it wanted Patricia's horny, fertile pussy. It would be so easy to give in. I could easily imagine how fantastic it would feel, and she wanted it. But it was obviously a bad idea—make that a terrible idea. I shook my head sadly as I slid into her bed and stroked her hair.

"Oh, Patricia, I want to so much," I murmured, "but you know it's a really bad idea."

Wait, how had I gotten between her legs on the bed? I meant to slide in next to her. I shuddered when the tip of my cock pressed against the slick lips of her pussy.

"You're right," she nodded. Her eyes were wild as she looked up into mine. "We really shouldn't do this. Oh! But it feels so good."

"Damn," I moaned. "It feels fantastic. But we have to stop."

"Yes," she agreed. "We have to stop. Only—oh!—that feels so good. Paul, can you just let me enjoy it a little bit more?"

I nodded a little too eagerly. "Okay, but only a little bit. God, Patricia, your pussy feels so good."

Her hands reached down to squeeze my ass, encouraging me to sheath my cock inside her.

"Ohhh," she groaned. "That's amazing. I feel so full. Can you move it just a little bit? Oh! Yes! Just like that. Just like that."

And just like that, we were fucking.

I pounded in and out of her wet pussy, and she wrapped her arms around me and encouraged me to give her more. She came hard, twice, and then I finally managed to regain control and pulled out of her. My legs were shaking so much they were useless, so I slid down the bed and slurped her horny pussy with my lips and attacked her throbbing clit with my tongue. She shuddered and cried out as she came hard, bucking up into my face.

She looked glorious, lying naked in her bed like that. Her skin practically glowed. I managed to sit up and I rubbed her thigh slowly as I took in her beauty.

"God, you look amazing," I murmured.

"Wow!" she gasped. She shook her head and looked up at me with awe in her eyes. "I knew you would be good, but it was so much better than I expected."

"I should get dressed," I sighed. "I cannot be trusted right now."

"Oh really?" she said saucily. Her eyes dared me. Then they went wide as I slid back up her body.

"Really," I replied, burying my cock in her to the hilt once again.

As I fucked her this time, we both knew I was going to fill her fertile pussy with a massive load of cum. I don't know which of us was more turned on to think about it. We were both turned on, and we were both thinking about it. I felt a roaring in my ears as my orgasm approached.

Trevor's voice came like a kick in the butt. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Don't be a dumbass!"

Patricia and I were both left gasping as I pushed myself back and stumbled to my feet. I bent at the waist and planted my hands on my hips, gasping for air.

"I'm so...sorry," I panted between desperate breaths.

"Don't be!" she gasped back. "I wanted it just as much as you did—maybe even more. God! You are incredible."

My whole body shook as I pulled my boxers and shorts back up my legs. Once again, my eyes feasted on Patricia's trembling, sexy body. I licked my lips.

"You're not mad, are you?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I'll only be mad if we don't do it again soon," she replied.

I bent and kissed her on the lips. "I can't wait. Now, I really have to go."

She bit her lip, knowing that if she tempted me again I would not be able to hold back. I pulled my shirt on and buttoned it, then sat on the side of her bed to pull on my socks and shoes. She leaned up and hugged me.

"Thank you," she whispered.

I leaned back and kissed her again. "Thank you," I replied. It felt weak after what we had shared, but we smiled lovingly at each other.

It was a struggle to walk out her door on my shaking legs, and then I remembered that I had to be stealthy getting out of there. I walked back to my car and leaned back in the driver's seat with a long sigh. Fuck! I was still so horny. I was also pretty damned tired, but I figured Kyle might still have a girl in our room. Then I remembered I needed to call Mom back. I glanced at the time on my phone as I hit speed-dial.

That was really only forty minutes? It seemed like so much longer. Heck, it was way more intense than earlier with Kyle's mom and sister—and that was two hours! I shook my head.

"Hello, Paul! How was your date?" mom asked.

"It was...amazing," I replied. "It's not too late, is it? I wasn't sure if I should call. I didn't want to wake you."

"It's fine, sweetheart," she replied. "I was lying here awake, hoping you would call or maybe even come over."

I hadn't thought about going over for a visit, but I only had one class and it wasn't until two in the afternoon. I was prepared to miss that one anyway, tomorrow, so we could spend the time looking at apartments.

"What hotel are you staying in?" I asked. When she told me, I laughed. I could see their sign from where I sat in my car. We had already driven past it twice on the way to Taco Bell and back. "I'll be right there," I chuckled, starting the car. "What room are you in?"

* * *

After that short drive, I groaned when I stepped out my car. My cock and balls were aching with need after being so close to release. I carefully adjusted myself in my shorts before walking up to the door of my mother's hotel room. This was one of those long, rectangular buildings with all the doors on the outside. It was three stories tall, but Mom's room was on the ground floor. I ran my hand over my face and took a deep breath before knocking. The door opened immediately, and she beamed at me.

"I'm so glad you could make it!" she gushed happily.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds