Way to Go, College Boy

I smiled and kissed her. "That sounds reasonable," I whispered.

"Do you want to put on a condom?" she asked.

"No," I replied, making her eyes widen. "But I have to. If you and I have a baby together, it will be because it's what we both want to do—not because we got turned on and couldn't control ourselves."

"I—I think I love you," she stammered.

Her eyes immediately widened in fear, but I smiled and kissed her. "I think I love you too," I whispered. "We're smart people," I added, getting up to get that condom. "I'm sure we'll figure it out."

I was glad that condom didn't break like the previous one had. The way Patricia wrapped her legs around me and held me to her, I would never have been able to pull out. I loved everything about this experience; the way she kissed me, the way her hard nipples welcomed my mouth, the way her wet pussy welcomed me and nursed that big load of cum from my nuts. Afterward, the look of gratitude on her face bothered me. I couldn't help but feel that I had taken advantage of her.

I carefully tied off the full condom and dropped it in her wastebasket. The wadded-up tissues in there reminded me of her long and tearful tale. I slid back into the bed and squeezed her to me tightly. We kissed some more before I looked into her eyes.

"Patricia, you don't think I just took advantage of you, do you?" I asked. "I mean, after you opened up to me and shared all that—about the way those guys used you for sex—I feel like maybe I shouldn't have had sex with you. At least, not until you—"

She cut me off with a passionate kiss. "Shut up," she said playfully afterward. She sighed and pulled back onto her side facing me, rubbing her hand over my chest. "It was perfect, Paul. If you had walked out that door I wouldn't have blamed you, but it would have been devastating. If you hadn't put on the condom, I would have thought it just turned you on and that you would use me like every other guy I've been with. So, no, I don't think you took advantage of me at all. You gave me exactly what I wanted."

"Good," I sighed, leaning forward to kiss her again.

"Oh!" she said after that kiss. "Wasn't there something you wanted to talk to me about last night?"

It took me a moment to recall. "Oh, right," I said, nodding. "I wanted your opinion, and I think you have an even bigger say in it now." I took her hand in mine and slid my fingers between hers to hold her hand. "Now that my mom has her apartment here in town, she just assumed I would move in with her after this semester. It's a nice two-bedroom apartment, and I expected I would visit her a lot anyway, but moving in with her...Am I being immature to think it makes me a loser if I do that?"

"Wait, after everything I told you, are you seriously worried I'll break up with you for moving in with your mom?" Patricia looked at me dumbfounded.

I sat up on my elbow and gave her hand a slight squeeze. "Well, yeah," I chuckled. "I wasn't kidding earlier, Patricia. You're gorgeous. A woman as amazing as you shouldn't have to settle for some loser who still lives with his mom while he goes to college."

She gave out a little snort and leaned up to kiss me. I loved everything about the way her body moved when she did that. She felt my dick lurch against her leg and looked down at it. Her eyes were wide when she looked back up at my face.

"You really do think I'm attractive, don't you?" she whispered. I nodded. "Thank you," she whispered again, and then we were kissing and rubbing our bodies together in her bed once more.

Patricia was the one who groaned and broke it off this time. She had noticed the time. We hurried to get dressed so we could grab lunch before our next classes. I could not help but admire her sexy ass when she bent to pull up her panties, and she shivered when she caught me staring. It put the biggest, happiest smile on her face.

"I need to get on the pill," she growled. "I really want to feel you coming inside me." She watched my dick lurch in response as I tried to corral that rascal into my boxers, and she chuckled. "I guess you do too."

I nodded eagerly and slid my shorts up my legs. When we were dressed and on our way out, we saw Stacy coming toward us down the hall. She gave us a smile but didn't say anything. After all, I wasn't really supposed to be there. Once we were out of the women's dorm building, I felt safe talking again.

"I am worried about what will happen with my mom," I said. "I told you she was devastated by the divorce, and I really wanted to be there for her. My sister called and said, 'You know how clingy Mom is,' and I really didn't know what she was talking about. But I think I've figured it out over the past couple of days. I'm worried she'll be really demanding of my time, and that she'll try to get in the way so I can't see you as much as I want to. The whole 'loser living with his mom' thing aside, I'm just afraid I'll wind up having to sneak around just to see you."

Patricia squeezed my hand and smiled up at me. "You sure worry a lot," she said. "You're a sweet guy, Paul, and I'm lucky to have you. So is your mom. We'll figure it out. Like you said, we're smart people."

We smiled at each other a lot as we ate lunch, and then we kissed briefly before going our separate ways for our afternoon classes. I was surprisingly focused for that class and my last one. When I showered back at the dorms following my last class, I wondered if I should call my mother or Patricia first. When I got back to my room, I had messages on my phone from both of them. My mother's was first.

"Hi, Paul. I hope your classes are going well. I remember you told me you had a lot of them today. Please call and let me know if you'll be coming over for dinner. I love you, Sugar. Bye."

I smiled at that. Mom had been calling me "Sugar" since I was five, ever since she had caught me pouring sugar into my Frosted Flakes. Patricia's message started.

"Hey, it's Patricia. I just got out of the shower and I was lying here naked thinking about you. Do you have plans for dinner? Call me when you get a chance. Bye!"

I was aroused just thinking about her naked body, of course. I hoped I wasn't making a huge mistake when I called my mother first. I wanted the two of them to meet, and I desperately hoped they liked each other. It would make my life so much easier if they did...but my life could be a living hell if they didn't.

"Hi, Mom!" I said when she picked up her phone. "How was your day?"

"Mmm, it's better already," she answered. "Will you be joining me for dinner?"

"Absolutely," I replied. I swallowed, praying I got this right. "Listen, Mom, I know it's our first dinner in the new apartment, but would you mind if I bring Patricia with me? I really like this girl, and I really want you to like her too."

"Umm," she replied thoughtfully. "That shouldn't be a problem. I just...will you still be able to stay the night and snuggle with me?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, Mom," I said softly. I had to adjust my dick in my shorts as I wondered what she would wear to bed with me.

"Good!" she replied happily. "I was going to fix Chicken Tetrazzini with green beans." She paused for a moment. "This girl isn't lactose intolerant, is she? Any allergies I should know about?"

I smiled; this was Mom the way I had always known her. I thought quickly back to lunch. Patricia had milk to drink. "I know she's not lactose intolerant," I said. "I'll ask if she has any allergies, but Chicken Tetrazzini sounds fantastic. I can't wait!"

"How soon will you be here?" she asked.

"I didn't invite her yet," I replied. "I didn't want to do that until after I checked with you to make sure it was okay. Let me call her real quick, and then I'll call you right back."

"Paul?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"If I had said, 'no' because I wanted dinner alone with you, would you have been mad?"

"I would have been disappointed, but I would have understood. This will still be a special night for us, Mom. I'm glad you said 'yes' though." She sighed heavily into the phone. "Mom, I think you'll really like this girl," I said softly.

"I hope so, sweetheart," she said.

"Me too," I muttered after I hung up. I immediately dialed Patricia's number.

"Still naked?" I asked as soon as she answered.

The way she talked quietly into the phone, I knew she wasn't alone.

"I can be, in just a few minutes," she replied.

"Mmm, that sounds marvelous, but I was actually calling to see if you'd like to join me and my mom for dinner. She's cooking Chicken Tetrazzini. I'd really like for you two to meet, and quite honestly, I'm praying you like each other."

"That sounds really good," she said. Then she pulled the phone away from her mouth, but I could still hear her. "Hey, it looks like Paul is taking me out for dinner. You guys go ahead, I'll see you later."

I heard a female voice say "Ooh!" and another say "Does he have any friends you can set me up with?" before Patricia shushed them. She sounded a little embarrassed. "Should I wear anything special?" she asked.

"It's not a formal occasion," I chuckled. "Just wear something comfortable. I'll drive around in front of your building and pick you up. How much time do you need?"

"Ten minutes?" she asked.

"Sounds good," I said. "I'll call when I get to my car."

I got dressed as I called Mom back. "Patricia said it sounds really good. I'm going to pick her up, and we'll be there in about forty minutes."

"Okay," Mom replied. I could hear her putting something into the oven.

"She asked if she should wear anything special," I added. "I think she really wants to make a good impression on you."

"Oh, should I dress up?" Mom asked.

"No, no, I told her it wasn't a formal occasion. I'm just wearing cargo shorts and a polo shirt. I hope you don't mind—I just want everyone to be comfortable."

* * *

Patricia looked lovely and nervous when I picked her up. She was wearing a nice light-blue blouse and a tan skirt. Little ankle socks and pumps completed the outfit. Her shoulder-length blonde hair practically shone after she had brushed it out.

"You look amazing," I told her as soon as she was in the car. I leaned over and kissed her.

"Thanks," she replied with a nervous smile.

I squeezed her hand and started the car. When we got to the apartment complex, Patricia looked around and nodded in approval.

"These look nice," she said. "How much is the rent here?"

"Mom's place is eight hundred a month," I said. "That includes water and cable, but not electricity."

"That's not bad," Patricia said. "It's still out of my price range, but it's not bad."

"Here we are," I said, pulling into the parking spot next to my mom's minivan.

When Mom answered the door, all of our eyes went wide. Her outfit was almost identical to the one Patricia was wearing, and it only emphasized how similar they looked. My mother obviously looked older, but other than that and her curlier hair...it was creepy. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach until they both burst out laughing.

"You must be Patricia," Mom said, surprising me by immediately giving Patricia a warm hug. "It's so nice to meet you! I'm Kathleen."

"I'm so glad to meet you, too, Kathleen," Patricia replied with a huge smile.

"Come in, come in!" my mother insisted.

"Mmm, that smells so good," Patricia said as soon as we were inside.

"It sure does," I agreed, trying not to drool.

"Well, let's eat then," Mom said. "We can visit afterward."

We each dished up a plate. Mom asked, "Would you like some wine, dear?" as she poured herself a glass.

"That sounds great," Patricia murmured, and Mom started pouring her a glass.

"None for me, thanks," I replied. "I'm driving."

I went to the fridge and got a Sprite, pouring it into a glass before joining them at the table.

"This is so good," Patricia said after a few bites. She sounded apologetic when she added, "I would have taken more, but I really have to watch what I eat."

"Tell me about it, dear," Mom replied, nodding sympathetically. "When I was pregnant with Trevor, I put on sixty pounds. It took me a year to get that weight off. I've been careful ever since."

"I never knew that," I said, genuinely shocked to hear it.

Mom took a sip of her wine and shook her head afterwards, giving me a sad smile. "Of course not, sweetheart. It's not like I was going to brag about getting fat. By the time I had you and Jeannie, I was much more careful about what I ate."

As we ate and talked, I started to worry that Patricia and my mom might just get along too well. It was easy to imagine the two of them ganging up on me in the future, if we ever disagreed. Still, the dinner was delicious and I was happy to see them getting along. After dinner, we each had a small serving of ice cream. I watched the two of them moan appreciatively around every bite of the rich chunky chocolate. Again, I was struck by just how uncanny it was—even their expressions matched perfectly. I kept my mouth shut. No sense pointing it out and ruining the moment.

We stayed in the dining room and had coffee. Patricia and my mom talked easily and I learned a lot about my girlfriend that wasn't completely tragic. She had a much older brother who was married and lived on the East Coast. Her dad had retired recently, and her parents were talking about selling their house and moving to a coastal town somewhere. Mom was wistful a few times when she talked about meeting my father, but she never broke down or cried. We were all surprised to suddenly realize it was after ten.

"Let me use the restroom real quick before we go," Patricia murmured.

"Oh, I love this girl!" Mom exclaimed as soon as Patricia was in the bathroom. "It's too soon, isn't it?"

"Too soon for what?" I asked.

"Too soon for her to move in with us," she said.

"A little," I chuckled. "We've only been out on one date. Two, if you count tonight."

"Don't tell her I said that," she muttered. "I don't want to scare her off."

"Okay, Mom," I said, giving her a kiss. Then I frowned. "It's pretty late, Mom. Patricia and I...should I still come back after we...um, after I drop her off?"

"If you and Patricia want to have sex, I totally understand," she chuckled. She laughed even harder when she saw me blush. "If you're too tired, you don't have to come back. But even if it's really late, I would still love to snuggle with you."

"Thanks Mom," I murmured, giving her another kiss.

After that kiss, we turned to see Patricia smiling at us. She and my mom shared a really long hug. In the car afterward, Patricia reached over to squeeze my hand and she held it for the rest of the drive.

"Wow," she said happily. "Your mom is awesome. I hope you don't think it sounds weird, but she felt more like mom to me than my mom does. I just never felt like my mom understood me growing up, and we argued all the time. With your mom...I really like her, Paul."

We stopped at a traffic light and I glanced over at her, smiling. I gave her hand a squeeze. "She really likes you too," I assured her. "It's funny you say that, because you look more like her daughter than my sister Jeannie does. I hope you don't think that's creepy." I saw her cock her head before I drove through the intersection.

"Why would I think that was creepy?" she asked.

"Well, as you pointed out you two look a lot alike. You even wore matching outfits this evening. When I saw that, I was worried you two would think I had an unhealthy attachment to my mother or something." As soon as I said that, I regretted it. "That was too much, wasn't it?" I asked quickly. "I shouldn't have said anything."

Patricia gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. "You really do worry too much, you know that?" She leaned over and pressed her head against my shoulder and then chuckled softly. "At least if we have a baby girl we have a pretty good idea what she will look like."

I laughed softly at that, and she gave my hand another squeeze. When we got closer to the campus, Patricia asked if I thought my roommate would be there.

"Probably," I sighed. "We're normally both there and asleep by now." After a moment, I remembered that I still hadn't bought any condoms. "Oh, shoot!" I said, looking around and shifting lanes.

"What?" Patricia said in alarm.

"I never bought any condoms," I replied. "I figured I would stop at the pharmacy up here and get some."

"Oh," she said, relieved.

"Do you want to come in and help me pick them out?" I asked. "I don't want to embarrass you. If you just want to wait in the car, I'll understand."

"I'll come in," she said.

"Where did you get the condoms you have?" I asked as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Those were from Student Services," she replied. "They had big baskets of them over at the Health Sciences building, as part of a safe sex promotion. I just grabbed those and shoved them in my bag. They were free, but I didn't want anyone to see me grabbing them."

"That makes sense," I said.

We got out of the car and walked in to the pharmacy. It was a pretty big place, one of those nationwide chains that had several rows of all sorts of things inside. We walked over to where they had condoms. There were a bewildering variety of different brands, styles, and even colors of condoms. I don't know why I expected Patricia to be embarrassed. She was studious as she carefully looked over package after package of condoms.

"We can just grab a bunch of different types if you'd like to try them," I suggested. She nodded at me, and then put four different small boxes into the shopping basket I was holding. I noticed one of those was unlubricated, so I grabbed a tube of K-Y jelly and added it to the basket. Her eyes went wide as she looked from the tube up to my face and shivered. She nodded.

It took me a moment to catch up to her thought process, and then my dick throbbed. I didn't trust myself to avoid saying something stupid, so I just smiled at her instead. Patricia then noticed that the pharmacy counter was still open, and that there was a young woman behind the counter. She took my arm and led me over there.

The woman took the basket and started ringing up our purchases, clearly working hard to suppress a knowing smile. Patricia spoke up, then.

"Hey, Madeline," she said softly, reading the woman's name tag, "I need to get on birth control as soon as possible. Is there a doctor you could recommend so I can get that prescription? I'm going to school here, so I have the student insurance."

It was my turn to feel embarrassed, but Madeline took it in stride. "Sure!" she replied. "Here, let me get you my OBGYN's business card. She's really good, and her office takes the school insurance. It just so happens she takes walk-ins on Thursdays before noon, so if you can get over there tomorrow morning, you can probably get that prescription tomorrow."

"Oh, wow! Thank you so much," Patricia said, taking the card.

"You're welcome," Madeline replied with a smile. After I paid for the purchase, she gave us a wink. "You two have a great night."

* * *

When we got to the women's dorms, all the lights were on and over a hundred women were milling around outside the building. Many of them were scantily clad and shivering. Patricia rolled down the window.

"Hey, Stacy," she hollered, "what's going on?"

Stacy and two other women I didn't recognize walked over to the car. I tried not to stare at their skimpy outfits.

"Some jackass set off the fire alarm," Stacy groused. "Our RA said this happens all the time. Apparently there's some fraternity that has their pledges do that as some sort of initiation." She leaned down and added, "Hi, Paul."

"That sucks," Patricia muttered.

"Oh, it gets worse," one of the other girls added. "Now they're going to have a security guard posted at the end of the ground-floor exits. We can't even sneak guys in—probably for the rest of the week."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds