Way to Go, College Boy

"Snap out of it!" Trevor's voice thundered in my head.

Right, I thought. I'm already a mess with what's going on with Mom. The last thing I need...

"I'm sorry, Jeannie," I said, chuckling softly. "I was joking. You know that when you called me a 'perv' it hurt because I never thought about you that way. I wasn't even lusting after your friends. I just missed Trevor so much, and you and I never had that same kind of relationship."

"Oh," she replied after a long pause. "You really never thought about me or my friends that way?"

"No," I said. Then I knotted my brows. "Did I do something to give you that impression?"

She blew out a long breath. "Well, that's embarrassing," she muttered.

"What?" I asked, genuinely clueless.

"Well, I caught every one of your friends checking me out. Sometimes it was fun to wear something sexy, just because I knew I would catch them looking. But I never caught you. I just thought you were really good at being sneaky. It was almost like a game with me and Lisa and Karen, trying to see which of us would be the first to wear something so outrageous we'd catch you looking."

That blew my mind. I had no idea any of that had been going on. I just thought my friends were a little crude when they talked about my sister and her friends.

"Wow," I breathed. "I had no idea."

"So you never even looked at me? You didn't think I was sexy?" she asked.

"I didn't think I was supposed to," I answered truthfully. "Since you're my sister, I didn't think I was supposed to even think about you as a woman. So I never did. I never compared you to any of the other women I knew, physically. Same thing with Mom, I just never looked."

"Well, that's..." She blew out another long breath. "Now I feel like an awful sister. I certainly compared every guy I met to you and Trevor. Let me tell you, it made it really hard for me to find guys attractive enough to date."

I chuckled. "Well, I'm glad you finally got over that."

"Um, yeah, sure," she said. She wasn't even trying to sound convincing.

This was not going at all the way I had planned. I started to say, "Well, I guess I'll be sleeping on the couch when you come to visit." But I only got out, "Well, I guess I'll—oh, shit." We didn't have a couch anymore. Just that loveseat Mom bought earlier that day.

"What?" Jeannie asked.

"I guess we'll need to buy a new couch before you come to visit. Mom got rid of all the old living room furniture. All we have in the living room of the apartment is a loveseat. I won't be able to sleep on that."

"Ah, we've got two months before we have to worry about it," Jeannie said with a yawn. "Maybe, like you said, Mom will have a new boyfriend by then. Then you and I will have to figure out a plan for Thanksgiving. If not, I guess you're going to move in with her?"

Jeannie's yawn was contagious. I felt my jaw lolling open in sympathy. But then, it was an hour later where she was. Without thinking I said, "Well, I still need to talk to Patricia."

Jeannie was immediately wide awake. "Who is Patricia?" she asked.

"She's a girl I met here. We have two classes together. We just went out for the first time last night."

"And you already had sex with her? You dog!" she laughed.

"It's only because her friend said—oh, you were kidding," I threw my hand up and slapped my own face.

"You really fucked her on the first date?" Jeannie sounded like she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

I was caught off-guard to hear her talk like that. "Um, yeah," I replied uncomfortably. "She definitely wants to see me again. So, I wanted her opinion on this."

I checked the time. I had an hour before Patricia was likely to call—and that was also when I was likely to leave to go to the apartment. Up until that moment, I had not put the two together in my head. I couldn't help but think of it as an omen—merely the first time my mom and girlfriend would compete for my attention.

"Dammit," I muttered. "Jeannie, I just realized Patricia is likely to call or come over right when I need to go over to the apartment to help mom get her stuff unloaded from the moving truck. I'm going to have to let you go so I can leave her a message. Thank you for calling me, though. It meant a lot for me to get your opinion."

"Any time, Paul," she replied.

"As for the rest of that conversation..."

"Yeah?" She sounded nervous.

"I'm totally going to be checking you out the next time I see you," I said in a low growl. I grinned when I heard her groan on the other end of the line.

"Oh, you're terrible!" she cried. "How am I supposed to get that out of my head now?"

"I was kidding," I laughed. "But it was fun to get back at you, just a little. Forgive me?"

"Yeah," she chuckled. The way she sounded, though, I knew she was already thinking how she would get even with me.

"Seriously, though," I said. "I'm glad you could share that with me. It really explained a lot, and I appreciate it. I know it couldn't have been easy for you to tell me. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Paul, it was good to get that off my chest. I have to tell you, I feel closer to you now than I have in years."

"Same here," I replied. "When should we talk again? My Mondays and Wednesdays are completely packed with classes, but I am not very busy outside of that."

"Thursday, then," she said. "I'll call you after my last class. That should be around six—five o'clock your time."

"That sounds great. Sweet dreams, Jeannie."

"Sweet dreams, Paul."

I blew out yet another long breath and then called to leave a message for Patricia.

"I am so, so sorry. My mom's actually moving her stuff up to her apartment tonight. I promised to help her get moved in, and I just realized it is the same time I was hoping to see you. I'll see you in class tomorrow, but then I'm going to be crazy busy until after my five o'clock. Please let me make it up to you? Sweet dreams."

* * *

Patricia called me back an hour later, right after her last class ended, basically just letting me know she got my message. Not long after that, Mom called to let me know they had arrived at her new storage unit. I didn't know where it was, but she said she would meet me at the apartment in a half hour. It would take me that long to make the drive, so I headed out.

The movers were three burly guys who were really efficient. They had the truck cleared out in fifteen minutes flat. They had put the furniture where Mom wanted it, and the boxes were in the rooms where they needed to go. Mom and I unpacked the kitchen stuff and put it away first, so she would be able to cook right away. She had packed everything from the refrigerator and freezer at the house, and she put those things away first.

It took only a few minutes for me to set up the television and hook it up to the home entertainment system. That had been moved pretty much as a single unit. Mom had moved on to her bedroom, unpacking her clothes and putting those away. After I hooked up the washer and dryer, I realized that there were several pieces of clothing in "my" bedroom. It was pretty random stuff that had been tossed into a box. A lot of it was mine, and I started putting those into the chest-of-drawers. I stopped abruptly when I found one of my sister's tiny thong panties.

I looked at them and gulped when it hit me. My sister was a horny nursing student who had the hots for her handsome little brother. Little panties like these could be pulled aside so easily, making it easy to—

"What have you got there?" Mom asked from the doorway.

I licked my lips, unsure what to say, and held up the tiny thong. "I found this in the box of clothes. I presume these are Jeannie's?" Mom nodded. "Where should I put them?" I asked.

"Just set her stuff on the bed. When you're done putting your things away, we'll put hers in a box. I can ask if she wants me to mail them to her, or put it in storage."

"Or we could just keep her stuff in a closet until she comes to visit for Thanksgiving," I suggested.

Mom blinked twice. "Oh, yeah," she said. A smile spread over her face. "I hadn't thought about it, but we'll have Thanksgiving here. Christmas too. Oh! I can't wait."

I finished unpacking that box, but then we were wiped out. Mom took a shower, emerging wrapped in a bath towel to let me past for my own shower. I dried my body and pulled on a pair of boxers. Mom was already in bed, beneath the covers and smiling at me when I came out of the bathroom. I turned off the light and felt my way over to slide into bed with her. She giggled when my hand came in contact with her ribs.

"Don't tickle me!" she whispered.

"Sorry," I whispered back. I rolled onto my back and let her snuggle into my chest.

I could tell that she was completely naked. Her breasts were mashed against the side of my chest, and her fuzzy pussy pressed insistently against my thigh. I just couldn't figure out a diplomatic way to ask, "Why are you naked, Mom?"

She sighed happily and ran her hand over the left side of my chest and up over my shoulder. After giving me a little smooch on my chest, she whispered, "Thank you for being here for me, Paul. I love you so much."

I squeezed her shoulders and back with the arm I had wrapped around her. "I love you too, Mom. I'm glad I could be here to help. Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams to you too, baby."

* * *

I don't think she did anything to me after I fell asleep. When my alarm went off way too early the next morning, she was in the exact same position, curled up against me. She was sound asleep until I tried to grab my phone to turn off the alarm. Then her eyes fluttered open and she looked confused.

"Paul?" she asked.

I leaned over and kissed her. "I have to go to class, Mom," I whispered. "Go back to sleep."

"Okay," she said drowsily. She rolled away and her breathing deepened.

I was relieved just slightly more than I was disappointed, but I slid out of bed and got moving. In "my" bedroom, I pulled on cargo shorts and an old concert t-shirt that I had put into a drawer just a few hours earlier. I grabbed a granola bar and ate it on my way to the car. I was relieved the traffic wasn't bad, and I made it to my first class with time to spare.

Patricia kept looking at me hungrily all through my second class. This was one of the courses I had studied the previous evening, and the questions I asked the professor seemed to make her happy. Doctor Caruthers quickly explained the details and I nodded and took notes. "Thank you, ma'am," I said when she was done.

"Any more questions?" she asked. She looked a little sad that there weren't any. She sighed and started her lecture.

After class, Patricia leaned over and whispered, "I want you so bad right now. Any chance you can skip your next class?"

I thought for a second. There would be three make-up labs before the end of the semester. I nodded. We hurried out of the building, but when we got to my dorm room we could hear Kyle and a woman moaning and creaking bed springs through the door.

"Looks like my room is taken," I muttered.

Ten minutes later, we were kissing as soon as we stepped into her room. We were pulling each other's clothes off frantically as soon as the door was closed behind us. I groaned in dismay when I realized I hadn't gotten any condoms. "I totally forgot—"

She kissed me and hurried over to her dresser, pulling out a handful of condoms from the top drawer.

"I didn't," she said.

I barely had time to roll a condom onto my hard dick before she pulled me on top of her. We were frantically fucking each other, and Patricia shuddered and came immediately. Her tight little pussy squeezed down on me and that triggered my own intense climax. I moaned and filled the condom with a substantial load.

"Oh, fuck!" Patricia whimpered. "You're coming inside me! You're coming inside me!"

Her head shook from side to side as she came again, with a high-pitched, keening moan. She shuddered again when I carefully withdrew my dick. I slid the cum-filled condom off and tied the end into a knot, slipping from the bed to drop it into her trash can. Her eyes widened when she saw me opening a second condom.

"Oh, God," she moaned when she saw me rolling it onto my dick.

I was more deliberate this time, thrusting into her with long, slow strokes. Each time she came, I held my full length inside her and clenched my ass cheeks. After she finished coming, she kissed my mouth frantically and hugged me to her as I resumed plowing her drenched pussy. I waited for her to come down from her third orgasm, kissing her gently. When I felt her pussy relax, I looked into her eyes.

"Would you mind if I take you from behind?" I whispered.

"Okay," she nodded, releasing me. I knelt back and she shakily turned over, getting onto her hands and knees. She looked nervously over her shoulder at me and licked her lips. "Are...are you going to put it in my ass?"

"I wasn't planning on it," I answered honestly. "Did you want me to?"

"The guys I was with before didn't ask," she whispered. "They just shoved it in there. I just wanted to know so I'd be ready if you want to do that."

I thought that sounded awful—I mean, those guys sounded awful. But I couldn't help the way my hard cock twitched as I looked at her tempting little butthole and knew it was mine for the taking. I squeezed her cheeks and slid my throbbing boner into her wet pussy, savoring the way it felt and the way she moaned. I leaned over her back to whisper in her ear.

"You have a really sexy ass, but I had my heart set on fucking your tight, wet pussy. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, God, yes!" she cried.

Twice I had to pull out of her to adjust the condom. Her tight pussy kept squeezing down on me and pushing the latex toward the base of my shaft. The tip of the condom would stretch around the head of my cock and get uncomfortable when that happened. After loosening the condom around my tip that second time I grabbed her hips and really picked up the pace, jackhammering my full length in and out of her.

"Yes!" she cried again and again.

She encouraged me to fuck her even harder, shoving her hips back to meet my thrusts. I had a spectacular view of my thick shaft driving in and out between her stretched, puffy lips. I also clearly watched the condom once again bunching up and being pushed toward the base of my shaft. The latex covering the front half of my dick was shiny and clear as it stretched around me. Once again, the stretched latex started to squeeze the tip of my cock uncomfortably, and I was getting ready to pull out of her to adjust the condom.

Patricia slammed her ass back into me and I felt the condom give way. The head of my cock was bathed in hot wetness and I had to groan at how good it felt. Patricia moaned and pushed insistently back twice more.

"Oh, God, I just felt you get even harder!" she hissed. "It feels so amazing! Are you going to come inside me again?"

I finally found my voice. "Patricia, the condom just broke," I croaked. I had stopped thrusting, but couldn't bring myself to pull out of her. Her pussy only felt more amazing as she pushed the condom further back and more and more of my naked cock was wrapped in her heavenly embrace.

"Oh," she panted, still thrusting backward, "I guess you should put on another one."

"Yes," I gasped, "definitely."

The way she looked helplessly over her shoulder and gave me her perfect little pussy made it almost impossible for me to think about pulling out. I didn't need Trevor's voice in my head to tell me I needed to be more careful with this girl. I grabbed her ass firmly and shook my head as I withdrew my glistening shaft.

"Oh, God," she groaned again. Then she slumped forward onto the bed and panted heavily.

Patricia managed to roll onto her side to watch me as I shakily made my way over to her dresser to get a third condom. Before I could open it, I heard her whisper, "You don't have to."

I looked at her intently.

"You don't have to put on another condom," she whispered hungrily. "If you just want to come in my pussy, or in my ass, I don't mind."

Now that I was no longer buried in her pussy, it was much easier for me to think clearly. And what I was thinking was, Damn. And here I thought I had found a nice, normal girlfriend. Don't get me wrong; it turned me on to think about filling her unprotected womb with my sperm. But Patricia had clearly allowed herself to be used by some guys and had some serious issues to work through. We barely knew each other, and she was basically offering to let me get her pregnant.

Her eyes lit up when I set the condom on top of her dresser. Then she saw my expression and...I can only describe it as a horrified expression that came over her face.

"Oh, no," she sobbed. "I blew it, didn't I?" She covered her face with both hands and started crying. "The first really nice guy who was interested in me," she blubbered, "and I had to ruin it!"

I calmly sat in the bed and gathered her in my right arm. As she bawled into my chest, I thought that I was getting far too skilled at holding crying women.

"Shh," I whispered into her hair. "It's alright, Patricia. Calm down. I'm not running away."

She looked up into my face through her tears. "You're not?" she sniffled.

I smiled and shook my head, then leaned down to kiss her mouth. She returned my kiss frantically and reached for my dick. I held her wrist firmly and broke off the kiss.

"Before we do that," I said calmly, "you need to tell me everything. Start at the beginning."

"O-okay," she stammered. She blew out a breath and dabbed at her eyes. I got up and handed her the box of tissues that was on her desk. "Thanks," she murmured. After she wiped her eyes and blew her nose loudly, I brought the wastebasket over next to the bed. "Thanks again," she whispered.

"The beginning?" I prompted.

It took more than an hour, but she told me a great deal about her life. I held her, squeezed her gently, or rubbed her back to give her reassurance, especially when she looked scared to tell me the more humiliating parts. She had been a "fat little girl" starting around second grade. She read a lot, since she had few friends. She learned to study despite mediocre teachers. Eventually she figured out that her overweight parents both had siblings who weren't obese. Once she paid attention to what they were eating, it was obvious why she had such a weight problem.

She had managed to get onto a reasonable diet, cut snacks and sodas, and lost a lot of weight early in high school. It had made her breasts look much larger, but she still had no confidence and very low self esteem. The five guys who had asked her out had simply used her for their pleasure. Only two had even called her afterwards, and then only so they could use her again. It was a heartbreaking story, and I realized that Patricia was every bit as emotionally fragile as my mother was. She looked terrified again when I stood up from the bed and stretched my legs.

I smiled down at her. "Relax, Patricia, I'm not going anywhere." She nodded and let out the breath she had been holding, allowing her shoulders to relax. "I have a bit of a quandary now," I said, chewing my lip. "Maybe you can help me figure out what to do."

"I'll try," she whispered.

"See, I've met this amazing, sexy woman," I began, grinning at her self-conscious blush. "The problem is that she has only dated a handful of really awful guys who treated her like shit. They took advantage of her and used her." I stopped and looked at her, then sat down to hug her to me again. "I want you so bad, Patricia. I just don't want to be like those guys. On the other hand, if I don't have sex with you right now, how can I convince you just how much I really want you?"

"That is quite a quandary," she gulped. She glanced down at my lap, and looked into my eyes for permission before she reached over to stroke my dick again. "Maybe—" she licked her lips, "maybe you should fuck me while I think of a good answer."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds