Way to Go, College Boy

I barely contained my frustrated groan. Patricia didn't even try. "Goddammit," she growled. I reached over and gave her thigh a soft squeeze. Stacy could see it, and she smiled knowingly.

"Hey," I whispered to Patricia. "It's really late anyway. Tomorrow night my roommate will be gone. He always leaves Thursday evenings to drive to his parents' house for the weekend. You can stay with me all weekend if you want."

"God, that sounds so good," she whimpered. "But Stacy and I are driving home for the weekend on Friday."

"Well, we'll just have to make the most of tomorrow night," I growled, leaning over to kiss her.

I heard the three women outside the car sigh as they watched us kiss.

"Goodnight, Paul," Patricia whispered, opening her door.

"Sweet dreams," I replied.

I drove slowly out to the road, and then hit the Bluetooth to let Mom know I was on my way. While I drove I told her about the fire alarm.

"That's terrible!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah," I sighed, looking over at the bag full of condoms and lube sitting on the passenger floorboard. "Since they'll have extra security now, there was no way I would be able to sneak into her room, and my roommate was asleep in my room. So, I kissed her goodnight and that was it. On the bright side, though, she was crazy about you, Mom."

"Oh, really?" Mom asked. "What did she say to give you that idea?"

"Well, she said you felt more like her mom than her own mom, for one thing."

"That is so sweet! She really said that?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied. "Mom, you don't think it's weird, do you? I mean, that I fell for this girl who looks just like you?"

"I wasn't sure you realized it," she replied softly.

I had to bark out a laugh. "I'd have to be blind not to notice, especially after dinner tonight. You two are practically twins."

Mom laughed along with me. "Well, I don't know if I'd go that far," she chuckled. "I guess we'll have to try on some of each other's clothes to see if that's the case."

I could practically see them doing it, and shook my head at the thought.

"I just thought she was really attractive before I asked her out," I said. "It makes me wonder if I've always felt that way about you and just never realized it."

Dead silence.

"Mom? Are you still there?"

"Oh, yes, Paul," she said. She sounded shaken. "Sorry, I just...I don't know what to say about that."

"Sorry, Mom," I said, kicking myself internally as I shrugged once again while on the phone. "You know I love you—always have. I'm sure Freud would have a field day with this one."

That earned me a soft laugh, which was a relief. "Well, let me let you go so I can take a shower and get ready for bed," she said. "Will you want a shower when you get here?"

"I had one before we came over, so I should be good. You can give me a sniff and tell me if I'm wrong," I grinned as I said it.

Mom laughed again. "Sounds good, baby. Drive safely and I'll see you soon."

"Bye, Mom," I said, hanging up the phone.

* * *

When I got to the apartment, I unlocked the door, let myself in, and turned off the porch light. "Mom, I'm here," I called out.

Mom always hated it when I snuck up on her growing up, even when I hadn't done it on purpose.

"I'm in the bathroom," she replied.

I walked over to see the bathroom door was open. Mom wore a short bathrobe and had a towel wrapped around her hair. The warm, moist air let me know she had just finished her shower. She was looking at her face in the bathroom mirror, in a small patch where she had wiped away the condensation. When she saw me in the mirror over her shoulder, she turned and gave me a big smile.

"I'm sorry that you and Patricia didn't get more time together tonight," she said, "but I'm really glad you're here." She wrapped her arms around my waist and we hugged. "Take off that shirt," she said afterward. "Let's see if you need a shower."

I laughed and pulled the shirt up over my head. Mom gave my chest a good looking-over before she leaned in close and smelled me.

"Mmm," she moaned. "You smell good. I can't wait to snuggle up with you."

"Let me brush my teeth," I said. "I'll be right in."

Mom had the bedside lamp turned on when I walked in the bedroom door. Her bare shoulders above the covers let me know she was probably naked once again. I thought about saying something, but again had no idea what that something should be.

She watched me as I folded my shirt and then set my socks on top of it and set them on the chest-of-drawers. I turned to watch her face as I dropped my shorts. I knew my half-hard dick slid out of the opening in the front, and I watched her eyes light up when she saw it.

"Sorry," I muttered, tucking it back in.

"It's okay, baby," she murmured.

As soon as I slid under the covers, she turned to reach for the lamp. I got a brief glimpse of her naked bottom and her left breast before the light went out. I felt her warm, naked body snuggle up against me, and she kissed me softly on my shoulder. I finally decided to say something.

"Mom?" I whispered.

"Yes, baby?"

"Should I take off these boxers?"

"Suh—" she started. After a moment, I felt her shake her head on my shoulder and chuckle softly. "I thought you were going to say, 'Sweet dreams.'" she whispered. She kissed my shoulder again and squeezed my chest. "If you're comfortable being naked in bed with me, then please take them off."

She leaned back to give me room and I slid the boxers down my legs and off, dropping them on the floor beside the bed. I lay back and she snuggled up against me again. Her hand roamed over my chest and I felt her hard nipple clearly pressed against me on the right side of my ribcage. Then I felt her soft pubic hair against my hip.

"This feels so nice," she breathed softly. "Thank you."

I carefully wrapped my arm around her and lightly scratched her back. "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too," she murmured. Then she rolled partway up onto me to give me a kiss.

My cock was already hard, and it throbbed when her thigh brushed against it. Mom moaned into my mouth, and then her lips parted and we were kissing like lovers for the first time. That amazing kiss went on for over a minute, and her leg rubbed against the stiff shaft of my throbbing boner. She finally broke off the kiss.

"Wow," she panted.

I felt both of her hard nipples brush across my chest as she slid back onto her side next to me. Then her hand drifted down my midsection.

"You don't mind, do you?" she whispered softly.

I shook my head and then grinned at my stupidity. In the dark, she couldn't see it. "As long as you don't think I'm taking advantage of you," I whispered in reply.

That stopped her cold. She rolled away from me and snapped on the lamp. "What is that supposed to mean?" she asked. She looked upset. She also looked incredible. Her breasts were clearly on display above the sheet.

I rolled onto my side to face her, resting my head on my hand with my elbow beneath me. "I love you so much, Mom," I whispered, reaching over to rest my left hand on her cheek. "Until this past weekend, I never thought of you as a woman, though. You were always just 'Mom' in my mind. I mean, I knew you were a woman, and I knew you had breasts. But I never realized you were a sexy woman with amazing, mouth-watering breasts."

She colored beautifully and murmured, "Thanks."

"I wanted to be there for you when I found out Dad had abandoned us. When I saw you that night, it broke my heart." I shook my head and swallowed at that memory. "It broke my heart," I repeated. "I was so glad I had made the drive, and I just wanted to hug you and make it all better."

She nodded, clearly trying not to be upset. Her mouth turned up in a sad smile. I smiled at her and stroked her cheek.

"After that first night," I continued, "when you snuggled with me in bed, I still wasn't thinking of you as a woman, even though your body was pressed right against mine. I had a really erotic dream about Patricia, and I was embarrassed to wake up with a hard-on right next to my own mother in the bed. Then...you made it impossible for me to ignore what an amazing, sexy woman you were."

She blushed, and I knew she had been faking sleep that first time she had sucked my cock. "Thanks," she murmured.

"The only problem was, I thought I had taken unfair advantage of you, Mom. I felt so guilty afterward." I shook my head as I recalled that, and then recalled that guilt passing pretty rapidly. "You looked so vulnerable, and I thought that none of this would have happened if you hadn't been abandoned."

Her eyes got a hot look. "What, so you're saying I'm only naked in bed with you because I'm desperate?"

"No," I said, smiling gently again. "I was hoping desperately that wasn't the case. I was hoping...that when Dad left, he just gave us the opportunity to love each other more."

The anger drained away from my mother's face, and she swallowed hard. "I love you so much, baby," she groaned, and then she kissed me hungrily.

She left the lamp on, so I got to watch as she rolled on top of me and fed my hard cock into the molten wetness of her pussy. Mom looked spectacular as she rode me and shook through her first orgasm. She moaned happily when I leaned up to suck her hard nipples. She took me all the way inside her and rotated her hips to work my pulsing length around inside of her. It was far too intense for me to last long. My eyes shot open and I gasped.

"Mom, I'm going to come!"

Her eyes lit up, and she quickly slid down my body, taking me right down her throat. As soon as the first rope shot down her gullet, she backed off and squeezed her lips around the head. She moaned and savored the rest of my cum as it coated her tongue. When my orgasm slowed to a trickle, she held my throbbing shaft in her hand and swallowed the mouthful with a satisfied groan.

"I love that so much," she moaned, and then she eagerly took me back into her mouth to take every drop she could suck out of me.

After taking a few minutes to catch my breath, I sat up and pushed her over onto her back. She squealed and then allowed me to spread her legs. It was my turn to taste her.

Mom moaned and squeezed her right breast with her right hand, running the fingers of her left hand through my hair. I lavished her sweet pussy with attention, licking her eagerly and planting little kisses all over before closing in on her throbbing clit. She gasped when I attached my lips to her tender little button and started sucking on it. I slid two fingers into her drenched folds and teased her to a lovely orgasm. I loved the helpless look on her face when my mother came on my mouth and fingers.

I immediately had to do it again. And then again.

She pushed my head away weakly after that third orgasm had left her gasping. I rose up onto my knees between her splayed legs and my eyes raked over her splendid naked body.

"God, you look so sexy," I growled.

Mom's eyes drifted down over my body and widened when she saw my renewed erection bobbing in front of me. She was still panting and trying to catch her breath, so she just nodded enthusiastically when I asked, "May I?"

Mom's pussy felt like liquid heaven when I slid inside her. I hate to admit it, but my first thought was, I can't wait for Patricia to get on the pill. This feels so much better than wearing a condom! The fact that I was taking my mother's pussy for the first time was my second thought. I never thought about Patricia after that. All I could think about was how incredible and sexy my mom was as I fucked her.

I was genuinely surprised that I managed to last past that first minute. Everything was so intense and felt so good that I was sure I would erupt immediately. Once I got into a steady rhythm it felt so good I wanted to make it last forever. I did manage to make it last for a heavenly half-hour. When I could hold back no longer, I kissed my mother intensely once more before pulling my head back.

"I'm going to come again," I panted. "Mom, may I please come inside you?"

She wrapped her legs around me and whispered hotly into my ear. "Oh, Paul, you naughty boy! Are you really going to shoot all your gooey, hot cum inside your mother's pussy?"

"Yes!" I cried, and then I was doing it.

Oh, fuck, it felt so good! I felt my mother's pussy muscles spasming around me as I filled her with sperm.

"Oh! Yes! Yes! So fucking...YES!" she screamed into my ear. When she calmed down, she whispered, "Sorry," into my ear. Then she gave my ear a little kiss.

I planted kisses on her sexy neck between gasps for air. After a minute, she pushed on my left shoulder and we rolled over together. She shook her head and looked down at my face with a mixture of love and admiration. Then she moaned and lifted her body off of mine. I turned onto my side to watch her sexy ass as she slid off the bed and walked quickly toward the bathroom. My dick lurched when I saw my semen running down the inside of her thigh.

I heard the water running in the bathroom and could tell when she shifted it to the shower head. It was a very brief shower, and then she hummed as she dried her body. Minutes later, her warm body was back in the bed with me.

"I love you so much," she whispered into my ear, and then she kissed her way down my chest and hungrily cleaned my sloppy cock with her mouth. Partway through, she lifted her mouth from me and panted, "You might not believe this, but I just came again!"

"Really?" I asked. She just nodded and then she took me back down her throat.

That was sensational, but my spent cock was done for the night. Mom released my glistening length with a loud slurp and then crawled across the bed over me to turn off the lamp. We pulled the covers up together and sighed happily as she returned to her place snuggled up against my side. I wrapped my arm around her and squeezed her to me.

"Thank you, Mom," I murmured. "That was incredible."

"It sure was," she whispered into my shoulder. "Sweet dreams, baby."

"Sweet dreams, Mom."

* * *

The morning sun came in through the slits in the blinds and gradually woke me. I felt my mother's warm breath on my shoulder and opened my eyes. Last night's incredible events replayed in my mind. My morning erection throbbed when my mother sighed and her naked body moved against my side. I turned to look at her face.

God, I love her so much! I thought.

Her eyes fluttered open and she sighed. She rubbed her hand across my chest. I watched her expression change and knew she was recalling last night. She looked a little guilty and haunted when she finally looked into my eyes, and that made me nervous.

"Good morning," I whispered—almost as a question. I rubbed her back gently.

As soon as she read the nervousness in my expression, a gentle smile spread over her face. She leaned up and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Good morning, baby," she whispered. She laid her head on my shoulder and her hand slid down my body. She let out a happy "Mmm" when she found my hard cock beneath the covers. Once again she looked into my eyes, but there was a mischievous grin on her face.

"Is this for me?" she asked, wrapping her hand around my throbbing shaft.

I had to smile. "Yes ma'am," I replied.

I think my mother gives unbelievably great blowjobs because she enjoys doing it so much. She slid beneath the covers and groaned blissfully around my dick. I lifted the covers and then tossed them to the side behind her so I could watch. Her eye rolled back to look at my face for a second, and then closed so she could focus on savoring the cock in her mouth. Mom's naked body looked incredible. I ran my hand down her side and up over her hip, giving her bottom a squeeze.

I twisted my body in the bed so that I could reach her fuzzy little peach. She spread her knees apart on the bed to give me better access. When she did, her lips spread open beautifully and my fingers sank into her welcoming wetness. I slowly slid my fingers in and out of her and she began bobbing her mouth up and down on me in time to my thrusting fingers. I pulled those two wet fingers out of her and sucked her tangy juices from them.

I reached over and spread her pussy open with those same two fingers. "Is this for me?" I growled down to her.

"Mmm-hmm!" she groaned around my shaft. She pulled her mouth off of me with a surprised squeal when I grabbed her hips and lifted her lower half over my face.

"Mine," I growled triumphantly as I pulled her down onto my face and devoured her pussy.

"Ooh, yes baby," she cooed, "all yours."

Her mouth immediately recaptured my dick and we feasted on each other. It almost felt like we were competing—racing to see who could get the other off first. If it was a competition, it ended in a glorious tie. Mom coated my gasping mouth with her juices just as I erupted down her throat. After that intense shared orgasm, Mom rolled off of me and we lay next to each other. I sat up and kissed her.

"Sorry, I need to use the bathroom now," I murmured.

She smiled in understanding and then gave me an appreciative growl as she watched me walk away. I smiled over my shoulder at her before turning in to the bathroom. After I had relieved my bladder, I washed my hands and face. My hair was all kinds of crazy, so I ran my wet hands through my hair and brushed it out. When I walked back into the bedroom, Mom was holding up my cell phone.

"You just got a text from Patricia," she said.

"What did she say?" I asked with a grin.

"I would never—" she started, but then she saw my face. "You!" she said. "That was just awful, Paul."

I chuckled and slid back into the bed. She handed me the phone and shook her head at me, but she was smiling. Then she kissed me before sliding her feet to the floor.

"My turn," she said, heading to the bathroom.

I watched her sexy ass until the door closed.

Patricia had texted me to let me know she was at the doctor's office. She had realized that we probably couldn't have sex right after that appointment—"Unless you want my ass."

I chewed my lip as I thought how to answer that. I lay back in the bed, but bumped my head on the headboard. "Ow!" I muttered, rubbing my head.

"Don't over-think it, college boy. Tell her the truth."

I nodded and started to text.

"It really turns me on to think about it. But I've never really done that before. I don't want to hurt you."

I sent that, but immediately started another text.

"I would love to kiss you and snuggle. Maybe we could hang out with Mom?"

I sent that, and then thought perhaps I should have typed "my mom" instead. Oh well. I had already sent it. Less than a minute later I got a reply:

"That all sounds good! :)"

My dick stiffened as I thought about sliding it into Patricia's tight backdoor. Mom walked back into the bedroom and her eyes lit up when she saw my renewed erection. She crawled between my legs and I spread them apart to give her room. Her hand once again wrapped around my stiff shaft.

"Did Patricia do this to you?" she asked, licking her lips.

I nodded.

"Mmm," she groaned. "I really like this girl."

I watched open-mouthed as Mom swallowed me whole. I already knew how amazing it felt, but this was the first time I really got to watch her deep-throat me. It was hotter than any porn clip I had ever seen. My cell phone was still in my hand, and I thought about taking a video. That is, until Trevor's voice gave me a resounding "NO."

I slid my phone under my pillow to avoid the temptation, then lay back and enjoyed Mom's spectacular blowjob. Since she had drained me just a few minutes earlier, I was able to hold back my orgasm to prolong my enjoyment—Mom's enjoyment too, to judge by the look on her face. I doubt I could have held back two minutes otherwise. She was that good.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds