Worth It: A Day with Nearie

"GahhHHH! MNNMM!" The moans rolled out of her mouth, most likely audible through the thin walls of the building.

Moving her hand faster, Nearie jerked her cock with all her considerable strength as she suckled at her tit. She started to feel a familiar tightness in her urethra, a bulging at the base of her cock, a shift in her balls. They roiled with fresh cum, begging for release. Nearie knew what it meant, and how it would end, but she could never resist. All of the sensations combined to goad her on, urging her to tug faster, to pound her hips into the air as if she were fucking a new lover for the first time. Precum spurted over her chest as she masturbated, unaware of her surroundings and the screams she was producing.

"HAHHHNN! OHH OHHH!" Nearie reached as near a climax as she ever did, her dick muscles contracting... but the ultimate pleasure of release was denied. No cum flowed from testicles, they remained locked as always. But Nearie had gone through this frustration countless nights, and she knew exactly what to do next. Never taking her hand off her cock, she let her breast fall from her mouth and shoved her free fingers directly into her pussy. With her heavy ballsack draped over her hand, she pumped her long digits inside, stretching her labia and unleashing a flood of clear lubricants. Her thumb mashed up against her clit, causing her legs to shake uncontrollably with new sensations. Not to be forgotten, her cock released a new volley of precum, still trapped exasperatingly close to climax. It felt incredible, even better than normal under the influence of the elixir that coursed through her veins. Her fingers penetrated deeply, grasping for her tender spot, her weakness. She found it, and was unable to deny herself an ending any longer.

"So good, it's so good, SO GOOD! I'm CUMMING! CAN'T STOP!" yelled Nearie to herself, imagining that she was taking a sizable cock in her sex instead of simply her own fingers.

A wave of fluids burst from the oversexed teen's pussy as she squirted, her vaginal orgasm causing tremors to run the length of her extended frame. Her eyes rolled back, half-lidded, and her mouth gaped open so that her lone fang was clearly exposed, a string saliva connecting it to her upper lip. Her screams became silent as her thumb continued to circle her clitoris, sending secondary orgasms ricocheting through her body. Blasts of girlcum flew from her sex as she thrust her hips triumphantly, tightening her pussy around an invisible shaft. The precum on her abdomen pooled to the point that it overflowed, rolling down her sides and clinging to her back. She let go of her dick as it started to go flaccid, and brought her hand to her face. It dripped with her essence. Before she could think too much about it, she found herself extending her tongue and licking at the tacky fluids. Nearie slurped down her juice, savoring the taste while it was still fresh and steaming. This was an absolute delicacy for her, and she certainly was going to have her fill.

As her wet hole still spasmed and dripped, Nearie sat up, her body momentarily weak. She felt dizzy, exhausted, but also completely satisfied. For the first time that day, her mind was clear and her cock hung limp between her legs, covered in dampness, it's flesh raw from her vicelike grip. As she drifted, enjoying the feeling, she was interrupted by a muffled noise from the window. Nearie looked up just in time to see an unidentifiable figure leap back from the sill and flee, quickly disappearing from sight.

"Oh! Oh no!" gasped Nearie, suddenly panicked. No stranger was supposed to know about her endowment! If someone decided to sell that information, her life could be an unending hell! She sprang upright, only to slip and tumble to the floor. Shaking her head, she struggled to her feet.

"OH NO!"

Nearie had fallen for a reason. Coating the floor was a thin puddle of girlspunk. The couch was soaked too, covered in a dark stain of thick precum mixed with vaginal secretions.

More concerned about the voyeur, Nearie rushed to the window and threw open the panes. She stuck her head out into the bright light of day and squinted, examining the crowd but seeing no one familiar. She looked down at the dirt before her, and grimaced. The flowers there had been trampled and the mulch disturbed. Looking more closely, she noticed that a small patch of ground seemed wet. Perhaps a gardener had just been watering the plants?

Turning back to the room, Nearie saw that unfinished dresses and wads of fabric had taken hits, potentially ruining their value. And of course, most of her body was drenched. Since the room was practically a lost cause, she grabbed up a dry roll of silk and toweled herself off as best she could, though she still reeked of sex once she finished. The whole time, she couldn't stop thinking of who might have been spying on her, and exactly what they saw. To calm down, she convinced herself that the room was too dark for anyone to make out any details.

Nearie exited the room a new person, finally ready for the day. Her skirt was off kilter, her hands sticky, and her bare breasts clearly showed red marks where she'd taken them in her mouth. Chalathas looked up from his work and smiled.

"Feeling better? Now we can finally get back to business!"

"I um, well, sorry Chala... I made a big mess! I'm truly sorry!"

The old elf walked to the open door and peered in, surveying the damage. To her surprise, his reaction was muted and unsurprised.

"That... is another cleaning fee on your bill." He shut the door to the room, pulled his measuring tape from his pocket, and gestured to the mirror.

"Let's finish this before your friend needs more attention. I don't think the storeroom can handle another orgasm like that!"

- - -

With a deep yawn, Nearie paused to sit on the steps of the library. She was exhausted, having spent a few hours traversing the streets of Silvermoon City. After leaving Chalathas' store, she'd spent some time searching the streets of the Royal Exchange for anyone acting suspicious in the area, but hadn't noticed anyone who looked remotely like the person she'd glimpsed out of the window. Dismayed, she'd walked back toward her family estate to drop off the potions she had purchased. It was out of her way, but carrying the fragile vials around town was dangerous and tired her arms. While home, she'd run into one of the family's maids, who had discretely alerted her that her bedsheets had been thoroughly cleaned and readied for the night. Many of the help staff knew of Nearie's condition, and most were sympathetic. They were all sworn to secrecy, and warned that any advances made on Nearie herself would result in swift reprimands.

Once Nearie finally left home for her visit to library, she found herself quite hungry. She had almost purchased a bite to eat before remembering that the merchant girl had warned her not to eat for six hours. Even though the elixir she'd received was not the one advertised, Nearie wasn't willing to take any chances. Stomach growling, she exited the line outside the bakery and wandered away down the street. Her hunger made her more prone to distraction, and she found herself taking an indirect path, wandering down narrow alleys and stopping to observe a few street performers and musicians. The sights helped distract her from her desperate need of food, but slowed her progress.

By the time Nearie finally reached the library, in was nearly closing time. As she sat, most of the foot traffic was down the steps as patrons and librarians left for the day. She crossed her legs, feeling her cock get in the way. Despite her earlier session, the aphrodisiac within her was strong, and still hadn't worn off. As a result, she had to be careful not to expose the bulge of her semi-flaccid tool as she rested. The feel of it against her thighs... she couldn't take her mind off it! Before she did something unseemly right there in the open, Nearie decided it was best to finish her business at the library with haste.

She stood, straightened her skirt, and made her way up the stone stairs, taking two steps at a time. The massive door was open, inviting all those who sought knowledge to enter. For Nearie, her pathway through the immense building was so familiar that she barely needed to pay any attention. Her feet carried her towards the far end of the massive first floor, to a small spiraling staircase that lead to the uppermost levels. Her elaborate shoes made loud slaps against the polished marble, producing echoes that followed her upwards. She was sweating lightly by the time she reached the foyer of the fifth floor, her stomach still begging for sustenance.

Before her was a massive door, hewn from two slabs of granite. Above the entrance, as sign read: 5th Floor - Restricted Materials and Magic. On either side stood two burly elven guards, each with their arms crossed. They looked at Nearie, who was taller than both of them, and nodded in unison. Her status as royalty was immediately apparent, and as such Nearie was granted immediate access to almost any part of the city unless forbidden by her mother's word. The sentries wordlessly pushed open the door just enough for her to enter, and bowed as she passed through. Inside, the granite doors silently closed behind her, suspended on perfect hinges.

The restricted section was windowless, dimly lit, and eerily quiet... no other scholars appeared to be present. It was a relief for Nearie, who was not keen for others to know what she was interested in reading. She was called to a familiar stack, halfway back on the right side of the massive space.

Erotica and Erotic Magic

She smiled as she read the familiar sign, and made her way down the row, surrounded by spellbooks and salacious stories. She ran her fingertip over the spines of the texts, searching for new titles. With glee, Nearie found herself with several books under each arm, all of them the latest additions to the collection. She made her way to a nearby table and spread them out, checking the titles and scanning a few pages each. Strange spells, new techniques, and a growing lust filled her mind; one day, she would build a personal library of such tomes.

"Yes, these will do nicely."

Nearie stacked the books in a tall pile and hefted them, carrying them so that she could barely see over the cover of the uppermost novel. Her breasts acted to hold them in place, wrapping around the reading material and shaking with each step. It was a long walk to the main desk near the entrance, but she wouldn't dare to ask for assistance. The less people who saw her with these books, the better off she would be. So, she broke a sweat yet again, the substantial weight of her selections pressing into her forearms and leaving red marks in her skin.

THUMP! Nearie dropped the books on the oak desk and wheezed, flexing her hands. The clerk sat still, not looking up from the text she was reading. Nearie was surprised to see that she was an orc, a race not commonly found among the library staff. The woman's hulking frame barely fit in her chair, and her professional clothing seemed ill-fitted and out of place, as if she had been forced into wearing such attire. Her black hair was straightened and tied back neatly in a way that looked more befitting of an elf than an orcish maiden.

After waiting politely, Nearie cleared her throat. "Excuse me...?"

The clerk held up a long green finger, finished the sentence she was reading, and then finally looked up at Nearie.

"Yes?" asked the clerk, her tone annoyed. "How can I help you, your highness?"

"Uh, I have a set reserved, and I'd also like to check out these books." Nearie gestured to the teetering pile.

"Very well, let's see." The clerk brought a tablet from beneath her desk, and prepared a new entry.

"Name?"

"Janeria Sunshimmer."

"Ah yes... I have three guidebooks set aside for you. But, what else have you brought?"

"Oh, just additional readings," replied Nearie, fidgeting with her indigo collar.

"Purpose for requested materials?"

"Umm... research!"

"You'll have these for a week?"

"Two weeks please."

The clerk made up the note, then scanned the spines of the books Nearie had placed before her.

"And the titles. I see we've been in the restricted section, how nice."

Nearie listened, horrified, as the orc woman started to read the names of the books aloud, her booming voice carrying throughout the area.

"The Encyclopedia of Lovemaking, Volume 5; Sexual Frustration: How to Cope; Dildos for Dummies; Oral Sex the Orcish Way...

At this point, the blood had entirely drained from Nearie's face so that she looked more like an undead elf than a healthy Sin'dorei woman. She glanced around, and people were definitely watching her, shocked looks on their faces.

"Spells for Lovers; 103 Potions for Lusty Nights; Emerald Magic; A Study of Draenei Reproduction..."

"S-Stop! Don't read any more!" Nearie ordered the oblivious clerk. Everyone in earshot was looking at her, several groups were giggling and making obscene gestures.

The orc raised an eyebrow. "Fine, make my job harder."

Once the rest of the titles had been taken down, the orc retrieved Nearie's reserved study materials and nodded to her that the process was complete. Nearie immediately scooped up the books and moved quickly from the space, the stares of those nearby following her as she rushed from the scene. Not only was she embarrassed, but hearing the names of the books read aloud had triggered another round of intense arousal. She needed to get somewhere quiet where she could be alone, just her, these volumes of smut, and a few toys. She held her reading material lower against her waist, so that it blocked unwanted views of the massive dick that was tenting out her wispy skirt. It helped her keep her decency, but having her phallus rubbing up against the hard leather of the bindings made it all the more difficult to keep rational.

Nearie ran from the exit just as the library began to announce its closure, and made an immediate right at the bottom of the steps on the main thoroughfare that would take her in the direction of Sunfury Spire. She was hurried, distracted, and carrying quite a bit of mass; not a good combination for someone so clumsy and uncoordinated as herself. She brushed past the people crowding the street, pardoning herself as she hurried by. As she came to an intersection, she ran into the street without looking, nearly getting run down by a small carriage before startling a pair of hawkstriders and their riders.

"Hey, watch where you're walking, airhead!"

Nearie shouted a quick apology and spun about, leaving the scene at a near jog. The books bounced in front of her, blocking her eyes for a few moments with each stride. They massaged as they shifted, rubbing her penis up and down as if trying to jack her off. Faster, she thought, I need to be in my bed before I...

"Whoa, hey look OUT! ACK!" came a feminine shout. Nearie tried to stop, but her momentum carried her forwards. She felt herself collide with something soft, and lost her balance. For a moment, she was weightless, her legs flailing in the air.

"OOF! ARGH, MY BACK!"

Breath knocked from her lungs and twinges of pain shooting though her body, Nearie opened her eyes slowly and found herself lying in the street surrounded by a pile of library books. She shook her head, and looked towards the figure into whom she had crashed. Female, no doubt, and rather young. Nearie sat up, trying to get a better look. In unison, the other girl began to pick herself up from the pavement, groaning as she did. Their eyes met and lingered for a moment, until the spark of recognition shone forth.

"YOU!" Nearie bellowed, her voice filled with anger. "This is YOUR fault!"

"Oh, what a coincidence! It's you!" The woman feigned excitement.

"You drugged me! And now I find you've been stalking me!?"

"I uhhmm... I wasn't stalking, I just happened to be outside the tailor's place and I heard noises," said the street vendor, shrugging as she tried to fix her feathery peach hair. She looked to her feet, grabbing up a few of the books that lay askew about the pathway.

"It was you! I knew it! How much did you see!?"

"Enough... hmm, what's this...? Spells for Lovers? Dildos for Dummies!? Is someone feeling a little frisky? Hmm I can't imagine why, someone so elite, someone so proper, someone with such a big..."

"SILENCE! You do not know of what you speak! No one can know outside of those I trust."

"I might not know of what I speak, but I know of what I see!" She motioned with her eyes towards Nearie's legs.

"BY THE LIGHT!" shrieked Nearie, throwing her hands akimbo. Her fall had flipped up her skirt, revealing her bulging panties to the warm afternoon air. They barely contained her girlcock, which had stretched them so tightly that the skin of her member could be glimpsed from the sides.

The terrified elf grabbed the rumpled cloth of her skirt and threw it down to cover herself, looking around to see if anyone in the crowded street had noticed. No passersby seemed to have stopped, as far as she could tell.

"My, my, you pretty thing! That's quite a something you have there under that dress... just imagine the pussy you'd get if I told all of Silvermoon City about it! A pretty elf with..."

"NO! Please, you CAN'T! My mother would kill me!"

With a devilish grin, the human reached out and pressed her hand against Nearie's crotch, feeling the stiffening elfmeat and the dampness of her arousal.

"I won't tell a soul... on one condition." Her hand rubbed at Nearie's dong skillfully.

"W-What do you want? Gold? Privilege?"

"I want you to take me to your bed so I can fuck you in whatever way I desire!"

Nearie considered, the lady's hand still grinding hard on her dick as if there was no one around who might notice. She couldn't help herself... it felt too good!

"And if I do as you say, you won't tell anyone about what you saw at the tailor's or here on the street?"

"You have my word, miss, my word and my dripping snatch..."

"I accept your snatch! I... I mean your offer! I accept the offer!"

Both ladies stood, after collecting the scattered materials, and looked intently at each other. Nearie knew it was extortion, but there was no way around it. Plus, it could have been much worse... this girl was attractive, erotic, and clever, qualities that Nearie often lusted after. So, down the avenue she followed the potion trader, who needed but to follow her eyes towards the massive palace that dominated Silvermoon City's skyline. Nearie matched the young human's steps, drawn by her swaying hips... and the fact that her cock was still trapped tightly in the woman's grasp. It was discrete, almost unnoticeable to anyone nearby, by her new adversary never once let her skirt-straining length free as they walked in knowing silence.

- - -

"Quickly, my room is down this corridor! You cannot be seen with me, we must be careful!" warned Nearie. She'd taken the lead as they entered the Court of the Sun, smuggling her acquaintance past the guards as she done may nights before, taking winding path through the gardens, and entering the mansion through a decommissioned service corridor that was usually vacant. Now approaching her chambers, she tiptoed, careful of the servants who might be lurking about. She hoped not to meet any... while some knew of her romantic encounters and kept them secret, or even encouraged her, others would immediately alert her mother when she brought home "company".

Her companion laughed, and spoke loudly. "Where are you taking me...? I'm totally lost! This better not be a trick, or I'll spread your well-hung secret across every town square and business in this city!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds