Worth It: A Day with Nearie

"It's not a trick, just... keep your voice down! We're almost there."

"Ohhh, what's in here!" Nearie heard the human's curious voice trail off, her steps diverging from the center of the great hallway. Panicking, Nearie whirled around as the girl walked into an open doorway to the left.

"Wait!" called Nearie, before rushing after her.

They stood in a lavish bedroom, far larger than Nearie's own domain, with a mammoth circular bed at the center that was covered by an expansive gold-plated canopy and veiled by deep red translucent cloth. But even the towering bedframe was dwarfed by the vaulted ceiling, its hand-painted murals depicting the history of the blood elf race and the founding of their capitol.

"We can't be in here! This is my mother's room!"

"Oh! Is she at home!?"

"No, no, she's traveling until tomorrow..."

"Ah! Then let's fuck on mommy's bed!"

Nearie turned redder than a dragon's flame, her face threatening to set the room ablaze.

"B-But, we can't... if someone finds out..."

"Shhhh! Shut the door and get on the bed, unless you want everyone to know your secret... your big, thick, heavy secret."

Hanging her head and frowning, a few segments of loose hair falling over her cheeks, Nearie acquiesced. She shut the heavy door and barred it, then made her way towards the bed, slipping off her top as she walked to reveal the graspable pillows of flesh beneath. "If I must."

The potion dealer was visibly drooling as Nearie sat at the foot of the bed, kicked away her high heels, and gently tugged down her skirt, leaving only her panties remaining. When she spread her legs, a dark stain crept across most of the fabric, her pussy leaking. Even though she was being coerced, the thought of sex had Nearie dripping, her teenage body unable to ignore her heightened state of arousal. Maybe it was still the aphrodisiac, but she had a feeling that had worn off by this point, replaced simply by her own raging teenage hormones and pent up desire to outwardly express her sexuality.

Swinging her wide hips, the strawberry blonde walked confidently across the wide room, a lecherous grin curling over her face as she began to tear her clothing away. She was short, but as her corset came free, Nearie saw that she was solidly built. Her stomach was flat, with abdominal muscles visible just beneath her sun-tanned skin, the features somewhat at odds with the soft curves of her face. A moment later, Nearie was drawn to the woman's newly revealed thighs, which were thicker than her own and rippled as she walked, giving off an air of power... even danger. With only her crotch still covered with a simple pair of thin black panties, the merchant stood in front of Nearie with her excessive breasts on display, and let down her hair. Looking closely, Nearie noticed two small silver ringlets that pierced each nipple, and another that glittered in her navel.

"Wow, just... look at you!" said Nearie's mysterious admirer, awe and lust mixed into her voice.

Nearie started to respond, but before she could, the woman pounced on her. She sensed her panties ripped free and tossed aside in shreds, and felt strong hands squeeze at her upper thighs. She made a cute startled sound, and looked down towards the constant presence that hung between her legs. Inches away from her vulnerable organ was a beautiful stranger's face.

"Now you'll give me your cum, princess... I want to taste that sweet royal seed!"

Lips sealed around Nearie's cock, sinking lower, pulling in inch after inch... finally, Nearie's struggling cock had the attention for which it yearned. She could feel a tongue licking at her testes, and a subtle suction on her tip as it was repeated swallowed. But, she had to be honest while she could still think somewhat clearly. Using her own strength, Nearie lifted the mouth from her cock until she saw blue eyes staring up at her in confusion.

"Sorry, um... what was your name?" asked Nearie.

"Aww, does that matter to you? I'm Sevah."

"Sevah, there's something you need to know."

"Oh? A specific technique you desire?"

"No, no, well... yes, but that's not what I mean! My cock... it was cursed at birth. Not to worry, it won't turn you into a goblin or anything! It's just... my cock can't ejaculate. It never cums."

Sevah's reaction wasn't the frown or the look of pity Nearie often got when she revealed her complication. It was an expression of pure fascination.

"So... no tasty cum for me then. But, that means you must be so pent up! You poor thing, how do you ever manage?"

Nearie looked to the side, and lifted her dense ballsack to reveal her sopping sex. A string of her juices hung down, briefly connecting the underside of her testicles to her clitoris before falling to her mother's sheets. "With this."

Eyes wide and mouth open, Sevah sat up. "Hold still, I have an idea."

Ripping off her inadequate underwear and spinning her body in a rather athletic fashion, Sevah turned away from Nearie, putting her temptingly bountiful rear on full display. Nearie was drawn to it, a perfect combination of fitness and just the right amount of jiggle. She started to reach out as Sevah looked over her shoulder, a look of smug satisfaction on her face.

"No, no, princess... keep your hands at your sides. Let me have my fun."

Nearie let out a frustrated sigh, but obeyed, not wanting to upset someone who knew so many of her secrets. She watched, chest heaving, as the human backed her ass closer and closer to the tip of her cock until it was hovering just above the tip. Desire rose in Nearie so intensely that she felt like she could simply pump so much blood into her member that it would reach out and penetrate the waiting pussy without warning. She strained to keep herself from simply grabbing Sevah and forcing her to submit, but she managed herself, extending her endurance to the maximum.

"You want me? You want my folds wrapped around the base of that huge thing?"

"Sevah... please!" begged Nearie, desperate to hold back her hips.

"Oh? Feeling impatient? Needy girls go to bed without dessert..."

"Sevahhh!"

With a wink, Sevah did a full split, dropping her dense body and engulfing Nearie's lust-infested dick in one complete motion. Her legs splayed wide, and the sound of skin on fabric came forth as the sudden motion of her feet rippled the bedsheets. Sevah grunted deeply, the gruff noise at odds with her normally sweet vocal tones. Even though Nearie was much smaller than some of the orcish and tauren cocks she'd had, it felt so much better. Her cunt immediately flooded with her fluids, coating the smooth skin with more than enough lubricant. The excess dripped down and pooled in the little divot between Nearie's shifting balls.

Overwhelmed, Nearie's hands started to rise towards Sevah's wide hips, but they didn't make it. Her wrists were slammed down to the mattress, caught by fingers that seemed were more powerful than any human Nearie had been with.

"I said... don't touch!"

With her quarry properly pinned, Sevah started her assault on Nearie's supple shaft. She contorted, arching her back and leaning towards Nearie, her pinkish hair swinging down to tickle at the blood elf's delicate nipples. Using her powerful hips, Sevah started to grind her pelvis against Nearie, her butt cheeks rubbing against the smooth abdomen and tightening as she moved. Her ass quaked as it was pressed down, accentuating the cute dimples that formed as Sevah worked.

In complete control, Sevah turned to look at Nearie, never pausing her expert punishment of the girl's throbbing wood. Her face was content, with an underlying current of pride. She enjoyed having Nearie caught like this, a common merchant exercising pure dominance over someone so wealthy and privileged. All her life, she'd lived in the shadow of the elven nobility... now she cast a shadow over one of them!

"Ahhh! MMnn! Sevah, you're so... tight! Keep moving!"

"Hah! Little green-eyes, you're in... ufff... no position to make demands!"

"Little!?"

Sevah paused, and let go of Nearie's reddened wrists. She heard the elf complain, but paid her no mind. The air around her reeked of sweat and sexual fluids, an unavoidable perfume that made rational thinking quite difficult. Leaning forwards, Sevah centered more of her weight over Nearie's dick, causing the teen to shiver and groan. But to Sevah's surprise, Nearie's arms stayed still, now trained not to reach out. How obedient!

Legs still parted in a wide split, Sevah placed her hands between Nearie's spread thighs, laying her palms flat on the covers. Nearie watched the muscles in the small of Sevah's back compress, highlighting her plentiful booty further. Slowly, Sevah lifted herself, until only Nearie's wide tip remained caught between her labia. The exposed cock oozed with a combination of girlcum and precum, which had started flooding from Nearie as soon as her cock had been swallowed up by Sevah's vagina. Waiting for Sevah's pussy to take her inside once more, Nearie braced herself. Her hands balled into fists, and she bit her lip as a way to contain her overflowing lust.

Without warning, Sevah unleashed herself, slamming down against Nearie's hips so hard that it almost hurt both of them.

"GAHHH!" cried out Nearie, her cock under full constriction as Sevah bared down on her and caused the mattress to grumble.

FWAP, FWAP, FWAPPP! The sound of Sevah's thick ass colliding with Nearie's body reverberated through the room and rocked the bed, swaying the thin curtains that surrounded it. Nearie felt her cock throbbing, burning, growing even harder as Sevah quickened her pace, moving with vigor that most humans couldn't muster. She pulverized the cock inside her, beating it into submission like many she'd had before. Sometimes she unleashed a quick volley with her pelvis, other times she sat for a moment, tightening her muscles around the girthy base of the elven member. She heard Nearie scream, and moaned herself, satisfied by the great shaft's depth. It felt like it had reached all the way to her womb.

To keep things interesting, Sevah added new motions. She paused while sitting on Nearie's tool and twirled her hips in a practiced circular motion, crushing the cock with her vaginal force. She noticed that Nearie responded well, and continued to tease her with the move when she thought the girl might be getting to close. There was something about edging a dick that already couldn't cum... it was overkill, but she loved toying with the noblewoman. She knew that eventually, her bedmate wouldn't be able to take any more, but honestly, she would soon reach that point as well.

Looking down, panting as she worked, Sevah realized just how soaked the sheets were. Sweat flung from her tits as they danced and twirled, dripped from her nose, and rolled down her back. Lubricants splashed from her cunt every time she fell, producing a wet sound like someone ringing a mop. A flood of lady juices spilled from Nearie's pussy, spreading out between her legs, an eternal spring. All of her senses keyed into sex, Sevah felt her clit ache and pulse, her climax forthcoming. Barely in control, her huffs turned to soft whimpers, then to shrill cries.

"I... I think I'm... going to CUM!"

"OHHH, SEVAH! I NEED TO CUM TOO!" yelled Nearie, barely coherent, tears welling in her eyes.

"Let's... let's do it together!"

Nearie closed her eyelids, her meat pulled in several directions by Sevah's wonderfully soft passage. She felt her cock lurch, it's internal muscles twitching. Her urethra contracted, getting itself ready, and her balls firmed up, filled to the brim with a massive load that was fated to never see release. Her precum burst out in waves, almost like an ejaculation, sending hot liquids straight into Sevah's womb. It started to spurt out of the human's pussy a moment later, covering her front and flying up along the crack of Sevah's butt.

"PLEEASE! I'M THERE! STICK SOMETHING IN ME! NOW!"

"OH, OH, GGNNNNN, I'MM... OH, HAHHHNN!" Sevah yelled. But she heard Nearie well enough.

There came a strong squeeze at Nearie's ballsack, tugging and lifting it away from her sex, immediately followed by four thick fingers diving between her sticky pink folds. Sevah didn't let up on her cock at all, but managed to finger her repeatedly, reaching the perfect depth and placement every time. Just the skill required... it made Nearie ready for release.

"I'M CUMMING SEVAHHH! AHHHHNNN! HNNUUGGHH!" Girlcum blasted from her like a fountain, spraying in several directions as it escaped around Sevah's fingers.

Inside her vagina, Sevah could feel Nearie's cock swelling and recoiling, trying its best to shoot a massive eruption of cum into her womb. The feeling of it pushing at her insides, pressing against her clit... she could almost convince herself she could feel the veins that ribbed the elf girl's dong.

"AHHHH PFFFFTT, HA HAAANNNN, CUMMING! CUMMING ON YOUR COCK!" Sevah's epic climax ripped through her body, causing her to squirt nearly as much as Nearie herself. She buried the thick girlcock inside herself until her clit pressed against Nearie's testicles, cumming each time she felt the dick move within her. More orgasms crashed through her, one after another, until she lost track of them. She gasped, her eyes unresponsive, peach hair clinging to the corners of her open mouth. Her fingers were squeezed tightly in Nearie's still contracting labia, so that she could feel each powerful climax against her hand and marvel at how many the elf was experiencing.

In the throes of her last waves of pleasure, Sevah lost balance and fell face first between Nearie's soft thighs, her pussy still locked around the tower of flesh that had filled her so completely. She groaned and panted, feeling one last burst of girlcum issue from Nearie and splatter against her stomach.

Nearie opened her eyes, feeling dizzy but finally satisfied. With Sevah lying before her, motionless, covered in their combined fluids, she knew that she'd shared something special. It made her feel whole, complete, and best of all, sated. To have a spent body lay against her, warm and dripping, was the best thing she could imagine. As her cock shrank, she watched Sevah's ass as her copious precum streamed out in rhythmic pulses. Soon, her endowment had receded enough that it flopped free of the gaping lips that had held it so securely, and flipped up against her belly with a satisfying slap. Her chest heaved, lungs still trying to draw in extra air. She was beat, but she couldn't rest just yet. An idea formed in her mind as she remembered one of the volumes she'd collected earlier... a beautiful, dirty, awful idea.

"Unnn, Sevah, could you let me up? There's something I want to try."

The blissed-out human simply rolled off of her legs and collapsed, her eyes seemingly not able to focus on anything specific, her lips forming a vacant smile. Nearie laughed, recognizing the look from other experiences she'd had with the women of Silvermoon City. Without bothering to put on her clothes, Nearie made her way to the massive door and unlocked it, exiting after a long glance over her shoulder at Sevah's nearly-motionless nude form as it glistened with her fluids. It was unlikely to be crowed in the manor this late, and Nearie know all of the secret passages to find her way unnoticed to the lower levels.

After a half hour, Nearie returned to her mother's chambers, precariously balancing a heavy load in her arms. She carried a with her a small box of vials, many of which she'd purchased than day, a few measuring ladles, a jeweled goblet, a kettle of boiling water, and a copy of 103 Potions for Lusty Nights. She spread everything out across the polished floor, and opened her book to a dog-eared page.

"Okay, start with... and then... well this seems exceedingly simple. Hope it works!"

Nearie uncorked a few of the potions and added them to the boiling water one after another, following a careful sequence as outlined in the instructions. A puff of purple steam issued from the kettle, indicating that she was on track thus far. She stirred with the handle of a ladle until the mixture turned clear, then checked the list once again. With a swift yank, Nearie tugged free a few strands of her chestnut hair, making sure to get the roots. It hurt a little, but she was used to people grabbing roughly at her hair. Carefully, she dropped in the hairs and waited a minute, then began to add another series of potions. As she worked, Sevah poked her face over the edge of the bed.

"Why don't you come back to bed... hey, what's that!? Are you going to turn me into a troll or something?"

"Of course not... just wait a moment."

Another blast of smoke fumed from the kettle, this time a pinkish hue that smelled of... Nearie. She bent over the liquid, watching as it slowly thickened and changed color. Once it had reduced fully and cooled to a pleasingly warm temperature, she hefted the pot and poured its contents into the golden goblet, careful not to spill any. Pleased with her work, Nearie stood, holding the cup in her right hand.

She addressed Sevah, who was now lying on her side, watching carefully. "I can't offer any cum from my cock, but you seemed so sad... so I made this for you."

"What is it?"

"See for yourself," replied Nearie, her arm outstretched. Sevah grasped the chalice, feeling the warmth of the metal on her skin, and peering inside.

"It... It looks like... is that cum?"

Nearie nodded vigorously. "I used a recipe that synthesizes semen, specifically the texture and flavor of a specific person. Since I used my hair in the formula, it should taste like mine, but of course there's no test."

"Really?" Sevah seemed excited.

"Yes. Go ahead and drink it while it's still warm."

"You assume I want to drink it?" replied Sevah, feigning shock.

Nearie blushed and stuttered, not realizing the joke.

"Hey... I was just messing around. Of course I want to drink it, I've been craving your cum since the moment I saw you through that shop window!" said the girl as she lifted the goblet to her lips. As she tilted it, she never broke eye contact with its creator. Nearie could tell the moment the liquid began to flow into Sevah's lips by her expression. Her eyes rolled upwards, lids fluttering, her brow pinched as her eyebrows raised, and her cheeks reddened with excitement. After a particularly large gulp, her eyes finally closed, no doubt helping her fantasize about taking such lovely-tasting cum directly from its forbidden source. But Sevah needed air, so she paused, pulling herself away from the rim of the cup. She swallowed most of the contents of her mouth, but she let a few strings of jizz fall from her lips. Some dribbled over her chin, the rest fell to her breasts and lay over them like frosting on a pastry. Nearie had just been fucked expertly, but she could already feel the familiar ache that occurred when she got a new erection too soon after sex.

Sevah peered into the half full chalice and raised an eyebrow. "I must say... you taste wonderful. Come here for a moment?" She raised a finger and curled it, beckoning Nearie closer.

Nearie crawled across the floor to Sevah, taking her time. Sevah took another drink as she waited, but held the cum in her mouth and swirled it noisily. As soon as Nearie was close enough, she thrust out her hand and grabbed her by the jaw, surprising the elf with her strength as she forced her mouth to part. There was a nervousness in Nearie's eyes as Sevah ran a finger over her sharp orcish fang and pondered its origin. Then, she leaned in closer, and parted her lips. A long stream of cum flowed forth, viscosity slowing it fall, and reached out towards Nearie's own open mouth. Shocked, she watched as the substance approached her lips, helpless to turn away before it came into contact.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds