Worth It: A Day with Nearie

The flavor of her precum suddenly overwhelmed her brain. Well, something similar to it, but heavier and more tangy, with a muskiness that she'd never encountered before. It flooded her nostrils and flowed to the back of her mouth, lighting up every taste bud as it went. The strength of it made Nearie hum happily as it filled her cheeks. She closed her eyes and swallowed reflexively once there was enough of it, feeling the sticky, jelly-like substance cling to her teeth as her throat pulled it down.

Before she realized what was happening, she felt soft lips on her own. An electric spark ran through her spine as Sevah kissed her deeply, letting more of Nearie's warm 'cum' inside. The grip on her jaw relaxed slightly, allowing her to return the kiss. She moved her tongue into Sevah's mouth, exploring, desperate to lick up every drop of cum that was held within, working against Sevah's own tongue as the merchant tried to steal back the jizz that Nearie had gathered. She must have liked it just as much.

Sevah's small nose brushed against Nearie's as she pulled herself away from the lustful elf's perfect lips. Their kiss broke with a gentle smack, and a shaking bridge of off-white spunk formed between their lips. It grew long as Sevah retreated, still holding Nearie's face in a loose grip, until it broke. The cum spattered against both their chests.

Sevah smiled and tilted back Nearie's head. She lifted the goblet, a few mouthfuls still remaining within, and held it above the elf's vulnerable face. She blinked, then tipped the glass. Cum splashed across Nearie's cheek, it's smell permeating her nose as she breathed deeply. Sevah shook the cup, and ropes of sperm draped over Nearie's needy lips, her forehead, and one of her eyelashes. She could feel it working into the roots of her hair as the last of the 'potion' was flung onto her visage.

"There, that's the kind of makeup you should wear. Tell me, how did you taste?"

"I'm... I taste... delightful. Sweet, like berries... but salty too, and with a hint of something savory."

"You really enjoyed your dessert then?"

"Yes."

"Perhaps you would like a little more? My tits seem to have gotten a bit messy."

Sevah moved back and lay on the bed, her head against pillows so soft that she'd never imagined something could be comfortable. It was difficult not to fall asleep right then, except that she felt Nearie's presence on the bed with her. The tall blood elf crept over the girlcum-stained silken sheets, feeling the wetness on her knees and palms. As she reached Sevah's side, Nearie wasted no time, already salivating for another taste of her 'cum.' There was plenty covering the impeccable bosom that spread before her. She lowered herself, her upper body pressing against Sevah's hard abs so that her face was in position.

"Go ahead, green eyes, lick it up."

Long tongue dropping from her mouth, Nearie grabbed roughly at one of Sevah's breasts and pulled it close, taking a puffy cum-covered nipple in her mouth. The taste drove her instincts as she started to slurp and suck at the human girl's skin, vacuuming up every drop of the jizz she could find. She ran her lips up the crevasse of Sevah's cleavage, drinking up the syrupy mess that pooled there and swallowing several times to keep it all down. She was starting to feel full, but there was more semen for her to retrieve. Her hand wrapped around Sevah's other tit, fingernails digging in as she gobbled up the creamy batter that slathered its sensitive areola. Moans and coos escaped Sevah's lips as Nearie worked, which caused the elf to enjoy her new job even more. When she finally finished, Sevah's bust shone like the gilded spires of the city in which they resided, reflecting the yellow lamplight of the room.

With a heavy sigh, Nearie collapsed at Sevah's side and snuggled up close to the woman's body. She threw a long leg over her bedmate and pressed her semi-flaccid member against the merchant's muscular thigh. Heads turned toward each other, they lay still, both exhausted.

Nearie spoke first. "Sevah... that was..."

"Please, call me Sev."

"Sev. I like that."

"And what may I call you, princess?"

"I am Janearia... but anyone who shares my bed may call me Nearie."

"Well Nearie, you don't disappoint. The secret that you conceal beneath your skirt is safe with me."

"Thank you... and... I forgive you for that trick with the aphrodisiac."

Sev smiled and winked, but said nothing. Her arm wrapped over Nearie's shoulder and pulled the elf in just as her eyes fluttered and closed. Nearie watched her sleep for a minute, recalling the pleasures they'd shared before drifting off herself, content, her lust finally sated.

- - -

"GUARDS! GUARDS!"

The shrill sound woke Nearie from her slumber instantly, the voice all too familiar. Bright sunlight blinded her eyes... clearly, it was already after daybreak. She was groggy, but quickly recalled the night before and bolted upright.

"JANEARIA SUNSHIMMER... what is the meaning of this!? Who in the name of the Light is she!?" Her mother stood at the foot of the bed, arms crossed as four armored guards rushed into the room, their double-edged glaives drawn and ornate shields readied.

"Mother! I-I-I can explain! She's a... study partner!"

"Do not insult me, my daughter! You're naked with a human, a commoner no less, in MY bed and covered with... with the essence of passion! I understand what happened quite clearly... but why!?"

Nearie shied away from the piercing look of her mother's shining verdant eyes. She turned to Sev, who was awake now too. The human was silent, looking back and forth between the two Sunshimmer ladies and holding up a pillow to cover herself.

"Well... it was my idea... I... I thought it would be fun." Nearie hung her head in shame as she covered for Sev.

Kazaria shook her head sadly. "Janearia we've discussed this... there are to be no salacious acts of any kind on my grounds. Especially not in my bedroom!"

"I'm sorry! I'll... try harder!"

"Unfortunately, that won't be enough Janearia. By my orders, you are to be confined to your chambers for as long as I see fit."

"What! For how long!?"

"As long... as I... see fit."

"But...!"

Kazaria cut her off with a simple wave of her hand. "What did we say about backtalking just yesterday?"

"It's inappropriate," responded Nearie, defeated.

"Exactly. Men, please escort Janearia to her room once she dresses. As for the human, gather her clothes and remove her from the grounds." Kazaria turned and stormed away from the bed, her long dress swaying as she walked.

"Wait, mother! Where are you going?"

As Kazaria exited the room, Nearie's pointed ears heard her mutter, "To buy a new bed."

As the guards approached, Nearie looked back to Sev, who was inching towards the edge of the bed.

"Uhh sorry babe, but it looks like my time here is over. If your mom ever lets you outside again, you know where to find me!" She was cheery as ever despite the circumstances.

As the soldiers led her away, she managed to break her wrist free from one of the men and turn back to face the beautiful Sin'dorei.

"Sorry I got you in so much trouble, Nearie!" She pressed her palm to her lips and blew a kiss. The guard, disgruntled by Sev's strength, pushed his prisoner roughly to the exit, and with that she was gone. It seemed likely that they'd never be able to meet again.

Nearie whispered to herself, "The trouble...? Worth it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds