Yours Ch. 06

"I don't want you to wear anything else."

She gasped, and a look of despair fell across her face.

"Steven, we can't do this. We can't... I can't... Please... I can't do this..." she stuttered desperately.

"Come here, sweetheart." I said kindly, gesturing to her.

She was terrified, that was obvious. Immediate protests, even going as far as calling me by my name. I'd expected this.

I took her into my arms and hugged her.

"Sweetheart you know I'd never make you do anything you don't want to." I said soothingly.

"I can't, please, please..." she whispered, obviously not soothed.

"Jessica, listen." I said, pushing her back to meet her eye, "Just listen to me. Can you do that?"

She opened her mouth to speak, but then frowned and nodded quickly.

I was actually surprised she was willing to hear me out. I'd been fully prepared for her to not even listen to me and just storm back to her car, but it seemed she trusted me more than I thought. Just being here proved that.

"Sweetheart... we're completely alone here." I said calmly, "Trust me on this. No one even comes here in the middle of the day, never mind in the middle of the night. It's dead out there."

"Steven..." she interrupted, but didn't continue.

"I know you're afraid. I know that. But I want you to trust me." I said, "I really think this could be fun. It'll be exciting, I know it will. I'll be right here with you the whole time."

"Steven come on, think about what you're suggesting here." she pleaded, "I can't just walk around naked under a jacket, that's... it's... ridiculous, not to mention dangerous, what if... what if someone sees me!"

I just nodded, thinking of how best to convince her. Would she run if I just ordered her to strip right in front of me? Probably, she wasn't even calling me Sir, the fear completely overriding her normal submissive habits.

Force probably wasn't the answer, but asking her wouldn't work either.

"This is why we're here, sweetheart." I said. "I saw this jacket... and I just couldn't get the image out of my head. You wearing it... and nothing else..."

She frowned again, and looked away.

"It's dangerous... I can't do this."

I pulled her closer to me, trying to comfort her with my presence.

"I'll be right here beside you Jessica." I said, kissing her cheek, "Nothing will happen."

"I can't..." she said.

"But I think you want to..." I said, "You know it. You're a slut. A pervert. You like being tied up, right? Being spanked? You love all of this... this kinky stuff."

I kissed her cheek again, keeping my voice low.

"It makes you feel alive doesn't it?" I said, "It makes your precious little heart beat so fast, you know it does."

She looked up at me, begging me with her eyes.

"I don't know if I can do this..." she said.

"Well let's find out." I said, "One lap around the park, that's all I'm asking."

"It's not just in the jacket though, right?" she said, "You'll make me... do other stuff."

I laughed. She suddenly didn't sound completely terrified by the thought.

"I might." I said, "That would up to me, now wouldn't it?"

I kissed her, softly pressing my lips against hers.

"You'll love it." I whispered to her.

I slipped behind her, pulling her back against me.

I turned her to face the mirror above the sinks, and reached up to slip the jacket off. I threw it neatly to land between two of the basins, safe from the tiled floor. After all, no public bathroom is that clean.

I gripped the hem of her t-shirt and started to raise it up, exposing her stomach. I'd wanted to do this again since last week. There was something so erotic about undressing her, stripping her for my own pleasure.

She lifted her arms as I took the shirt off, exposing a bra I didn't recognize. Black, with a swirling red design. More new clothes for me to enjoy.

I looked at her chest in the mirror, then up at her face. She had her eyes closed.

"Look, sweetheart." I said gently, "Look at you."

She opened her eyes, and stared at herself.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered.

She shivered again, and I kissed the back of her neck.

"Go sit down." I said, pushing her towards the bay of sinks.

She walked over and turned, raising herself up with her arms to sit down. She crossed her long, sexy legs, and waited.

I followed her, and reached for her skirt. She sat back and pushed her hips out, as if offering herself to me.

No hesitating any more.

I unzipped her skirt slid it down, helped by her lifting herself so I could slide it down over her hips. I was surprised to see she was wearing a thong, a black one with the same design as the bra.

I slid the skirt off over her heels, and drank in her body.

She stared at me, biting her lip. Was that still fear I saw? Or maybe that had already turned to lust...

I ran my hands down her smooth stomach to her thong, and slipped it off her as well. I let the thong drop down her calves where it hung off her ankle, and then I ran my hands back up her legs, wrapping them around her ass and pulling her close to me.

She pressed her pussy against the crotch of my jeans, no doubt feeling how hard I was already. She wrapped her legs around me and sat up, pressing her body to me. I looked at her bra strap in the mirror, suddenly realizing without the reflection I probably wouldn't be able to get the thing off.

I smiled at myself, reaching up to inexpertly unclasp it. I didn't exactly fumble with it, but it probably could have been smoother.

I leaned back, sliding the bra off with me. She was wrapped around me, and completely naked save for her heels. She was just staring at me, that same look of both fear and lust that I'd become so familiar with.

She leaned forward to kiss me, but I pulled back.

"Not yet, slut." I said gently, stepping back.

She tensed her legs, not wanting to let me go, but eventually relented. I stepped back and again just admired her naked body, her absolute sexual perfection.

She glanced at the locked door just once, before meeting my eye again. She lay back and let herself be seen, her intense blush and shallow breathing exposing her nervousness.

She looked down at herself, then noticed her thong still draped around her ankle.

She slowly looked up at me, then raised one perfect leg up, pointing her toes at me.

"You forgot this." she breathed.

I didn't react, lost in the complete eroticism of the moment.

Eventually I stepped forward again and slid the soft piece of cloth off of her.

My cock throbbed in my jeans, but I ignored my urge to take her right there and then. I smiled to myself as I started to pack her clothes away into my backpack, where I'd stashed her hoody.

I thought about how much I had to resist when I was around, and how if I'd instead just relented every time I'd myself held back, I probably wouldn't have even gotten around to trying to punish her yet.

I zipped up the backpack and turned to her. She was just staring at me, her body in the exact same position.

"Stand up." I ordered.

She gently lowered herself, her heels meeting the smooth floor with little twin clicks.

"Turn." I said.

She turned her back to me, and as I admired her naked ass, I regretted taking off the thong before I got to appreciate her in it.

I draped her new jacket around her shoulders, and helped her put it on. She turned, and I buttoned it up for her, again taking my time, and finishing by tightly tying the sash.

I stepped back. I was right, she looked exactly as she had before, the long hem of the jacket stopping short enough to be enticing, but long enough to hide whatever short skirt she was wearing under it. Or not wearing.

I held my hand out to her, and she gave me hers.

I stepped beside her, her hand tightly clasped in mine, and together we walked out into the night.

==

We walked in silence for the first few minutes, heading to the path I was planning on using. She was walking confidently alongside me, her stride even. The only sign everything wasn't normal was the vice-like grip she had around my hand.

"You know what I just realized?" she said suddenly, breaking the silence. "This is the first time we've ever held hands."

I smiled, realizing she was right.

"Well, I think we're close enough now for it to be appropriate." I said, "Unless you think we're moving too fast..."

I relaxed my hand, and her grip increased.

I laughed at her reaction, and she couldn't help but laugh too.

"How are you feeling?" I asked quietly.

"Terrified." she answered quickly, "I have no idea what I'm doing out here. No fucking idea."

"You're just having a walk in the park." I said.

"Yeah, just a walk in the park..." she repeated sarcastically. "Just a walk..."

"You sound nervous."

"Yep." she said.

I laughed again.

"Well, try to enjoy yourself." I said, "I know I'm having a good time."

"That doesn't surprise me." she said quickly.

I chuckled again.

We walked up a small flight of stone steps to a path. It was basically in the middle of the small wood the park was designed around. There were trees in every direction, and the whole place felt closed off and isolated. There was only one other way to reach this path, and it was by a joining dirt path on the other side that I'd never seen anyone use, and seemed to go nowhere important.

We actually had a choice of direction, left or right, but it didn't matter as it was one big circle, with a clump of woods in the center. Like a doughnut shape carved into the forest.

I'd stopped at the top of the stairs while I prepared myself, and Jessica's breathing had started to quicken. She saw the path, how private it looked, and she no doubt knew what was coming.

I relaxed my hand again, and her grip tightened. I pulled away, and she reluctantly let my hand go.

I stepped in front of her, staring into her eyes. Without looking away from her, I slowly started to untie the sash of her jacket.

"Sir..." she breathed.

She looked terrified, but made no move to stop me. I continued to undress her, keeping eye contact as I undid the buttons. When I was finished, I slowly pulled the jacket open.

She gasped and her body shook when I started, and her hands came up to grip tightly on to my arms. I couldn't believe I was really doing this. I couldn't believe she was letting me do this.

I exposed her body to the cool night air, finally looking down.

I moved to step back from her, to expose her, but she clung to me.

"Sir..." she said desperately, not really trying to say anything except communicate how utterly afraid she was.

I pulled her naked body to me and kissed her, my tongue slipping between her lips. She kissed me back, still clinging to me, but undoubtedly passionate in her response. There was a lot more than just fear there.

I finally ended the kiss, and pressed my forehead against hers.

"Trust me, sweetheart." I said.

"I do, I do..." she whispered, "Just... just wait."

She closed her eyes, seeming to concentrate hard for a few seconds.

"You have to promise me nothing's going to happen." she said with her eyes still closed. "You have to promise me you won't... you won't let or... or do anything bad, or dangerous-"

I softly kissed her lips, cutting her off.

"I promise." I said quietly, "I promise nothing bad's going to happen."

She finally opened her eyes, meeting mine.

She nodded.

I kissed her cheek and held her for a final moment, before stepping back.

She flinched at my absence, but resisted the urge to cover herself. She crossed her arms over her stomach, the jackets of the sleeve covering it, but her proud, firm tits and neatly trimmed landing strip were still visible.

"How does it feel?" I asked, "To be naked outside. Where anyone could see you."

She stood up straighter, and slowly dropped her arms. She didn't answer me, but just stared right into me eyes.

"Come on, slut." I said, taking a step backwards.

Her eyes widened in fear, and she walked quickly towards me.

"Slowly." I ordered, taking another step backwards.

She stopped.

I wanted to see her. I wanted to enjoy this moment.

I started to walk slowly backwards, but stopped after a few steps.

"Come on." I repeated.

She followed me, slowly walking towards me. I stayed ahead of her, watching how her sexy body moved, how her big tits, unrestrained, jiggled back and forth with every step.

"You look so good, sweetheart." I encouraged, "So fucking good."

Her walk became more confident as I watched her hips swinging just that little bit more, and her back becoming straighter.

"That's it sweetheart, show yourself off." I said.

She blushed, looking down, but surprised me by obeying. She started to walk more sensually putting each foot in front of the other like a model on a runway.

Jesus, she was gorgeous. Her perfect young body strutting along a dimly lit path... it was like some sort of surreal masterpiece. I watched every inch of her body, but kept staring back into her eyes which never left mine.

Eventually I stopped, and she kept going. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her, reaching around to grab her ass.

She whimpered submissively as we kissed, but stopped herself from clinging to me. There was a space between us, meaning her body was still exposed.

I stepped beside her, taking her hand again.

"Come on slut, we haven't got all night." I said, deliberately setting a slow pace.

She squeezed my hand tightly.

"So how does it feel?" I asked.

"My heart's pounding." she said quickly, "I feel like... like I can't breath."

"I bet you like it though, right?" I said softly into her ear. "I bet Jessica the prude loves walking around the park with her tits hanging out, with her tight little pussy exposed for anyone to see."

She gripped my hand tighter, but didn't respond.

"I wonder what your friends would think if they saw you now, hm? Your parents... oh, what would our teachers think of everyone's favorite star pupil streaking through the forest?"

"They'd... they'd probably think I was a slut." she answered.

"Hmm, yes they would." I said, gently nipping her ear with my teeth, "And they'd be right, wouldn't they?"

"Yes Sir." she breathed, "Yes they would."

She actually smiled, and I kissed her cheek. I felt incredible, such an awesome rush of dominance. I was leading her around completely naked, and she was obeying my every word. No threats, no force, just a suggestion and a casual undressing and here she was walking proudly through the night.

I knew she wanted this. Maybe not this exactly, but an experience like this.

She'd revealed to me last time about what the word 'slut' meant to her. Something she'd never wanted to be. It was more than just a casual insult to her, it was the what her dad called her mom when she cheated, what he'd heard him shout whenever she'd sneak out of her bedroom to hear them argue.

But in being a "slut", she'd discovered a certain feeling of freedom, it seemed. She'd been so afraid of that word, but I'd unwittingly freed her of the taboo. She could be a slut, and could enjoy all of the things she'd been so afraid of her whole life, not to mention a lot of stuff she'd never even dreamed of, and still be herself.

I tried to imagine how this must feel to her, literally exposing this sexual side of her that she'd always rejected, always feared. Was it worth the fear? The sense of danger? Or maybe they made it even better for her. Maybe that was the whole point.

We kept our slow pace, enjoying the silence. I wished the lights that dotted the inside of the path, though already dim, weren't so bright so I could see the stars better.

A slight breeze rustled through the trees, and Jessica sighed at the cold air rolling across her skin. I laughed, and she giggled with me. She leaned in to me, and I squeezed her hand.

Suddenly I frowned, looking up. There was a sound up ahead... almost like...

My heart leapt into my throat, and my blood ran cold.

Someone was coming.

It was distant, but there were definitely voices up ahead. For a second I froze in panic, my mind emptying of all possible plans.

Jessica still hadn't heard them, there was no tell-tale squeezing of my hand or gasp of shock. I had maybe seconds before she noticed.

I suddenly span around, facing her. She jumped back slightly, but only watched as I quickly pulled the jacket closed and started to button it. My fingers were shaking slightly, but I managed somehow to get the whole thing done up tight, tying off the sash quickly.

Then I stepped to her side and put my arm around her waist, pulling her close to me, squeezing her left hand with my right. I started to walk again, and guided her over to the edge of the path. When the people ahead passed, I'd be between them and Jessica.

She stiffened when she finally heard them, and stopped walking for a second. I knew her instinct would be to curl up in fear, so I gave her hand another reassuring squeeze and kept on walking, pulling her with me.

Two men turned the corner. They were wearing disheveled suits, and staggering slightly. They were arguing about something, not quite shouting but talking louder than necessary. Lucky for us, or I might not have heard them in time.

One was quite tall with mostly gray hair, although he looked too young for it. The other was clearly balding, and a little heavy around the middle. Two drunk businessmen, walking through the park. A drink after work, lamenting at the thought of a Valentine's day alone, perhaps?

I kept my stride as the two approached us, then passed us without even a glance, too lost in their own drunken world.

Despite the fact that nothing had happened, my heart was pounding in my chest. I slowed to a stop a minute or so after I heard the voices fade away, then again turned sharply to face Jessica. Looking over her shoulder, I couldn't see any trace of the men.

Jessica was shaking, and I could see tears in her eyes. She was terrified.

"That was close." I breathed, smiling easily.

I couldn't let her see how close to panic I'd come. I had to keep calm for her.

"Good thing I heard them coming." I said, "Who knows what they might have done if they'd seen you..."

Her eyes widened further in shock, and suddenly my own fear was forgotten. We were alone again, and I didn't want to let this stop me. On some level I knew it was dangerous, but honestly almost getting caught had made my cock even harder.

There was no sound around us anymore except for our own breathing.

I reached up and slowly unbuttoned her coat, pausing slightly after each button, before sliding the two ends of the sash out of the knot I'd tied, and pulling the whole thing apart. She dropped her arms and stayed completely still as I exposed her nude body, seeming too stunned to even protest.

"I'm almost disappointed." I said with menace in my voice. "Maybe I should call them back. I'd be curious to see what two middle aged men might would do with you, looking like this..."

"Don't..." she whispered, too terrified to even use her voice, "Please don't, please... please..."

I stared into her eyes, watching tears form in the corners, as if I was actually considering it.

Then I laughed.

"Oh, sweetheart." I said, stroking her face, "I'm just teasing you, you know that. Why would I want to share you?"

I kissed her just once on the lips, a slow but shallow peck.

"You're my little fuck-toy, aren't you?" I whispered.

She let out a small whimper and wrapped her arms around me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Yours Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds