Yours Ch. 06

I left it open, and met her eye in our reflections. She turned quickly and kissed me, not seeming to care if I tried to stop her.

We stood for a few minutes, just quietly kissing and holding each other.

Eventually I took her hand and led her outside again, slowly walking back to were we'd parked. She still didn't speak, and I didn't want to break this silence. I held her hand, and she leaned on my shoulder.

As we walked to the cars, I didn't want to leave just yet. I sat down on the bench, and she sat next to me.

Without saying a word she put her legs over mine and curled up in my lap, kissing my cheek once before burying her head into my chest.

I held her for a long time, not caring when I felt her fall asleep.

After... probably too long, I felt my own eyes start to droop. I shook my head and sat up. There was no way I was going to fall asleep on a park bench.

I tried to wake Jessica a few times, but eventually figured it wasn't going to happen. She was basically passed out, not really surprising after all the excitement tonight.

With a strange certainty I reached into my bag and fished out her hoody, reaching into the pocket to find her car keys. I wasn't sure if I'd known they were there before, but it made sense.

I pulled her off me and left her asleep on the bench for a second, getting up to open her car passenger seat.

I got back to her and picked her up, thinking I would just carry her over to it. I immediately regretted my decision.

Jessica was in fantastic shape, but she was also tall, athletic, stacked, and by this point completely dead weight. Add that to my completely average strength, and it's a wonder I managed to get her in to the car without dropping her or falling on my ass.

I buckled her up and got into the driver's seat.

I was a fairly short drive back to her place, but she woke up along the way.

"Where are we going?" she asked sleepily.

"I'm taking you home." I assured her.

I don't know if she heard me, but she didn't answer.

When we got to her place, I managed to get her conscious enough to show her where she was, and where she needed to go. I couldn't very well carry her in to her house and up to her bedroom, now could I?

We kissed on the doorstep before she went inside, just once, but deeply.

"Goodnight Sir." she whispered, quietly sneaking inside.

When she shut the door, I turned to look at her car, then sighed.

I was five minutes away from my house, but my own car was still at the park. There was no possible way of driving back to it without leaving one stranded.

I sighed again, slung my bag over my shoulder, and started walking.

It took about 40 minutes to get back to the park, and that wasn't helped by the fact that I got lost twice despite just having driven the exact route.

By the time I got back home with my own car parked outside, and into my own bed, the February sky was tinged with the light blue of a coming sunrise. I briefly considered staying up to watch it, since I'd been awake this long, but I passed out seconds after having the thought.

But not before I thought of Jessica one last time, her arms and legs wrapped around me, her tongue pressing playfully against mine, her bright green eyes...

==

There was a knock at the door, and I woke up.

It was Friday night, the day after Valentine's Day.

I was lying in my bed, still dressed, with my laptop open in front of me, the screen blank. There was another knock, and I turned to look at the door.

"Shit." I mumbled, sitting up.

I'd fallen asleep watching a movie on my now drained laptop, waiting for Jessica.

"Yeah." I said, then cleared my throat.

She opened the door and stepped in. She was wearing a black bra and panties, patterned but not overtly sexy. My cock twitched at the sight of her.

"Hey." I said, running my fingers through my hair.

"Uh, hi..." she said, "Are we not... are we doing something tonight?"

"Yeah..." I said, lying back down. "I mean, we were. I fell asleep."

She laughed lightly.

"Oh." she said, "I guess last night was pretty tiring. You seemed pretty out of it at school."

I was well practiced at getting through a school day with barely any sleep, but I always crashed when I got home.

"Yeah, I had to walk back to the park to get my car." I explained, covering my eyes with my arm.

"Oh shit, I didn't even think about that. Thanks for driving me, by the way." she said, "I was in no real state to drive..."

"No problem." I grumbled.

I had a plan for tonight, of course. Another few of my New Year's purchases selected for their first use. But the lack of sleep had caught up with me, and now I felt terrible. Exhausted.

I was half hard in my pants from just seeing her, but all I wanted was to curl up in a warm ball and go back to sleep.

"Come here." I said impulsively, looking at her.

"Yes Sir." she said, getting to her knees.

"No, no, just get over here." I said.

She looked up at me and smiled. That God damn coy smile again.

She walked over to the bed, walking around it to the other side. She moved my laptop to the floor and slipped under the covers.

I struggled of my uncomfortable jeans, sighing at the simple pleasure of being without pants.

"Come here." I said, stretching my arms out.

She moved over to me, and I ran my hands up in to her hair and pulled her closer. Her body molded against mine, and she sighed deeply.

"So... we're just going to sleep?" she asked.

"Yeah..." I sighed, trying not to yawn.

I was too tired to think about what I was doing, or what it meant. I was exhausted, and sleep felt inevitable. I just wanted the warmth of her body against mine.

She giggled, and wrapped her arms around me.

"Can I take my bra off?" she asked.

Without thinking reached down to the strap behind her back. After last night I had the basic idea, and was able to undo the clasp without any trouble.

She laughed again, pulling away to wriggle out of it, then threw it off the bed before sliding back into my arms. My thoughts were already starting to drift and mix with the oncoming dreams.

"Should I... should I turn the light off?" she asked quietly.

"Probably." I sighed, holding her tight.

She pulled away again, and leaned over me to shut off my lamp. When she returned, I buried my face into her soft hair and squeezed her.

"Sir..." she whispered in the darkness.

"Hm?" I grunted.

"Um... nothing." she said, "Good night."

"Night." I sighed, and finally allowed myself to drift back into sleep.

==

I woke up slowly, some insistent sensation pulling me inch by inch back to consciousness. I opened my eyes to the darkness. Jessica had her back to me, her head against my chest, and my left arm holding her tight. She pulled against my arm as if trying to leave, but not hard enough to actually move me.

After a few seconds, she pulled away again, lightly resisting my grip not going anywhere.

"What are you doing?" I asked sleepily.

She jumped in surprise.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" she whispered.

"Yeah." I said quietly, "Do you want to go?"

"No, I wasn't... I'm good here." she said.

"What are you doing?" I asked, again letting my voice raise to a normal volume. No point in hissing at each other if we're both up anyway.

"I was just..." she started, "I liked the way you were holding me. Even in your sleep, it felt... possessive."

She was right, I had her in a pretty firm hold.

"I woke up like this, you holding on to me. Like you weren't going to let me go. I... I liked the feeling, and when I moved you held me tighter. I was just... testing the restraint, I suppose."

She pulled away again, and I instinctively tightened my grip. She laughed, and I squeezed her tightly.

"I think it says something about you..." I said, "that it wasn't the intimacy of the moment that you liked, but the feeling of 'restraint'."

I yawned widely, shivering a little. I felt so comfortable.

"I guess... that's why I'm your slave, and not your girlfriend, right?" she said, a smile in her voice.

"Right." I agreed, chuckling.

She leaned away again, but this time turned around to face me. She kissed me on the cheek, just once, then pulled away.

"Is this OK?" she asked.

"It's fine." I said, not really caring which way she faced.

"OK." she said, and kissed my cheek again.

"Last night was fun, wasn't it?" she asked.

"Was it?" I answered. "I know I had fun..."

"It was!" she laughed, "Oh my God, I was terrified something was going to happen. And when those two guys showed up... Jesus, I thought I was going to pass out!"

I laughed, remembering how tightly she'd held my hand.

"It didn't bother you at all though." she said, "You were just... cool and collected, like always."

I didn't reply to this. I was glad I'd managed to hide my panic from her, but at the time I'd been every bit as terrified as she was.

"You're always so calm. I never really know what you're feeling." she said quietly, "It makes me... sort of nervous."

"Don't worry about what I'm thinking." I said, "Just do whatever you want. Until I tell you to do something else, I guess."

"OK..." she said.

We lay for a while in the darkness, and I almost fell asleep again.

She eventually broke the silence.

"Sir?" she asked.

"Hm?" I answered.

"I've been talking to Rose a lot about us." she said, "I haven't revealed many actual details... but I think she knows that I... you know, how I feel about you."

"I know." I sighed, "She keeps pushing me to make you my girlfriend, doesn't get why it's just sex when you like me so much. It's pretty annoying."

"Wow, sorry..." she said, "I know you value your privacy."

"Don't worry about it." I said, "Rose and I... we've got our own problems. Nothing you have to worry about."

"OK..." she said, then fell silent for a few seconds.

"Like I said, I didn't tell her anything important... but just talking to her has been so good." she said, "It's made me feel a whole lot better about everything."

"Good." I said simply.

"I was just... I mean, you don't really talk to her about this sort of stuff, do you?"

I chuckled lightly.

"No, Rose and I haven't been close enough for that kind of thing for a while." I said.

"So who do you talk to?" she asked, "About... you know, important things?"

I opened my mouth, but she continued before I could answer.

"Because I think it's important, you know, to have someone you can share things with. Like, if you're stressed or worried about anything... or if you just want to talk... Do you... do you have someone like that?"

I frowned. Why was she suddenly so curious about my social life?

"I don't need anyone." I answered simply, "I'm fine on my own, always have been."

I laughed, remembering who I was talking to.

"I mean, you should know." I joked lightly, "After all, it's your fault I'm used to being alone."

She suddenly pulled away from me, as if flinching.

"I..." she said, but paused.

She let go of me, and pulled away from my arms.

"I should go." she said quietly.

"Yeah it's pretty late." I sighed.

She slipped away from me, and backed out of the bed. I briefly wished the lights were on so I could see her body, but I quickly got over it by spreading out and enjoying the new space.

"Goodnight." she said, before slipping out the door.

"Night." I called back.

I was vaguely aware that something was off, but I was too tired and close to sleep to pay any real attention.

Why was she always so curious about me? What did it matter to her if I had someone to talk to?

I sighed, getting comfortable under the covers.

I didn't need anyone.

==

The next morning Rose made breakfast for us. Well, for Rose and me, not for Jessica. She was happy with her coffee.

Rose kept asking Jessica pointed questions about the jacket she wore to school Friday, and again complemented my new watch.

I laughed it all off, keeping the atmosphere light. I'd figured out that shutting her down every time she got too personal with me wasn't going to help anything, so I just kept things light.

It was sort of interesting actually, watching her. She wasn't very subtle, just made occasional references to what she might do is she were going to take someone out for a date, or ask Jessica where her favorite place to eat out was while trying to meet my eye.

She was still forcing this idea of being a couple, albeit in a less direct way than before.

The morning passed quickly, and Rose decided to go to the mall again for new clothes. Like she didn't just buy enough clothes to last a year.

"Come on Steven, we'll get smoothies and stuff too." she said, "You like smoothies, right? Well, we'll get some, you'll like them."

"No thanks." I said in an easy tone, "I've got some reading to catch up on. You two have fun."

"Oh come on, we can get you some new clothes while we're there." she insisted.

For the first time in a few weeks, I wasn't willing to go along with my sister.

"No thanks." I said steadily, meeting her eye.

She frowned, but shrugged.

"Fine, have fun by yourself." she said, just a tad coldly. "I'll be right back, just need to get changed."

She shot Jessica a quick look before she walked out, and Jessica gave a small smile in return.

They were working together on this, trying to get me to spend more time with them. Or rather, with Jessica. I knew before she even opened her mouth.

"I mean... you don't have to come." said Jessica, "But it would be fun... We could-"

"I wonder..." I said, cutting her off. "If Rose would be so quick to pair us up if she knew how I treated you..."

She looked surprised, but didn't answer.

I stood up and walked over to her, closing in until our bodies were almost touching.

"If she saw all the bruises I give you... all your sexy little scars... would she still want you to be my girlfriend?"

She looked away from me, and her hand reached instinctively up to her shoulder, as if to cover the already hidden marks that my grip had left on her. The evidence of our first date.

"Would she want you to be around me at all...?" I asked.

"I... I think she-"

"I think..." I said, cutting her off again, "That sometime soon... very soon..."

I reached behind her, and grabbed her ass hard.

"That I'm going to fuck this tight ass of yours." I growled.

She gasped.

I let my body relax and pulled away from her, smiling easily.

"Have fun at the mall, sweetheart." I said lightly.

I leaned in to give her a quick peck on the cheek, then turned and walked away.

*

Apologies for the long wait for this chapter, once again real life gets in the way of fantasy. Thank you all for being so patient, and a big thank you to the readers who decided to share a few personal notes and pictures.

On another note, as far as I can see the stolen version of my story has been taken down from Amazon, so thank you to everyone that reviewed and reported it. I'm aware there are some other copies of my work floating around, but as long as no one's trying to make money from them then I don't consider it urgent.

Anyway, this was Chapter 6. Honestly not feeling too confident about this one; it took so long to write that I'm not sure if it all fits together properly. Well, you can let me know what you think of it.

And as always, all characters in the story above are over 18 and fictional, and you should probably read the first 5 chapters if you have the time.

Thanks for reading.

-BB

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Yours Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds