A Family Reunion

Martin gasped, his cock jumping in his hand. Helen looked gorgeous, and he knew that the fun was only just starting – that bag was Helen’s little bag of toys.

As he stroked his ever-hardening cock, she crossed the room to stand at the end of the bed, her eyes never leaving his. Putting the bag on the end of the bed, she reached up and undid the tie behind her neck. Released, the gown slid sensually down her body, slowly uncovering her, landing in a soft, shimmering pool around her feet.

Her bra and knickers were of the same sexy red silk as the gown. The bra barely covered her breasts, her nipples clearly visible. Her panties clung to her, a damp patch already showing. He reached for her.

“Don’t stop,” she said huskily, referring to his wanking, moving to kneel at the end of the bed.

He held his cock again, holding himself upright, stroking himself from top to bottom, pulling the foreskin back repeatedly, showing himself to her. He cradled his balls in his other hand.

Without taking her eyes of his monster cock, Helen reached between her breasts, and undid the small clip at the front of her bra. She drew the two sides of her bra apart, exposing her breasts to him slowly, keeping them hidden for as long as possible to tease him. Once her bra was gone, she cupped her breasts in her hands, pinching and squeezing her nipples, holding her breasts together.

His wanking became harder and faster as she teased him. Helen pulled the strings at the side of her panties, pulling them wetly away from her body. Now she was naked. She reached down and cupped her pussy, rubbing herself, two, and then three, fingers slipping easily inside. Reaching into her bag with her other hand, she pulled out her favourite vibrator. She switched it on, and pressed it against her clit, waves of pleasure instantly pouring through her.

As Martin watched her intently, she quickly replaced her fingers with her toy, pushing the thick dildo deep inside her pussy, fucking herself with it. She rubbed her clit in a soft circular motion with her other hand. She clamped the toy between her thighs, and reached up for her breasts, pulling and pinching her nipples.

Helen threw her head back and cried out as she came, waves of pleasure washing outwards from her pussy and breasts. She opened her eyes as Martin moaned loudly, his cum jetting upwards from his cock.

She pulled the vibrator from her pussy, and quickly pressed it against his heavy balls, urging him to cum some more. She rubbed her clit hard and fast, keeping them both at a peak as Martin’s cum splashed on to his belly, and ran down his cock.

Exhausted, they grinned at each other, at their pleasure. Martin still held his cock as Helen leant forward and sucked him carefully. She kissed up his body, sucking some cum off him and into her mouth. She lay on top of him, their bodies stretched out together, and kissed him, sharing the taste of him, feeling his sticky cum between them.

Relaxed and satisfied, they slept.

******************************

Chapter Seven: Planning The Seduction

It was late when Chloe came down for breakfast. Her brothers had just beaten her to it, so at least there was coffee on the go. Tim came across and hugged her, kissing her lips softly. As they parted, Dave slipped his arms around her, holding her to him as they kissed, feeling her soft body against him through her silky robe.

As she stepped away, and looked them both up and down, she felt an unmistakeable stirring in her pussy. They both looked so good, dressed only in shorts, their bodies firm and sexy, Tim the more thick set, Dave leaner and taller.

They quickly got some fruit juice and toast sorted out, and went outside to eat. The sun was bright on the patio, and Chloe shrugged her gown off her shoulders to let the sun get to her body, enjoying the heat on her naked flesh. Now it was the turn of Tim and Dave to feel that unmistakeable stirring. Chloe laughed gently as she realised how uncomfortable they were getting.

“Shall I cover up?” she enquired, with a mischievous smile, knowing what the answer would be.

They ate in silence for a few minutes, each of them thinking about last night.

After Tim had watched Chloe and Dave, and then joined them in the hot tub, they had sat and talked, recovering from their exertions. They had gone inside when it had started to get a bit cold. Climbing out of the hot tub, they had gone across to the changing rooms, and grabbed some towels.

The boys had shared Chloe, rubbing her body dry with the soft towels, running their hands sensually over every inch of her sexy body, sending little shockwaves of pleasure through her. They had then stood side by side, as Chloe knelt down and dried their cocks and balls, taking her time, both of them quickly becoming erect as she dried them and then sucked each of them deep into her mouth in turn.

They had looked at each other cocks as they disappeared into their sister’s mouth, Dave wondering at Tim’s thickness, while is brother looked enviously at his length.

As Chloe stood up, they each curled an arm around her, pulling her close to them. She held a cock in each hand as they took turns to kiss her, each of them softly caressing her ass and cupping a firm breast.

Chloe had led the way upstairs, leading them into the master bedroom, with its enormous bed. She had lain on the bed, holding her arms out to them. Tim and Dave had laid each side of her, taking turns to kiss her. She reached for their cocks, pulling on them, as they had caressed her body, their lips and fingers everywhere. She wanted them both so badly.

Dave had slithered to the end of the bed, turning to kneel between her legs and draw her pussy into his mouth. As Tim concentrated on her breasts, Dave sucked on her, on her lips, on her clit, his tongue diving into her wetness. She pushed her body up to them, urging them both on, their cocks forgotten in her pleasure. She grabbed both their heads, holding them by the hair, holding them to her.

She swore as she came, her shouts filling the room. Her body bucked and jerked against them, her orgasm almost too much to bear, her body feeling like it was on fire.

“Wank over me,” she shouted, pulling them to her.

They had knelt each side of her, their cocks wet with pre cum. They had wanked over her, both of them cumming quickly, their cum hitting her face, her breasts, her stomach. And then they had cuddled, with juices and cum smearing across their bodies.

They had then slept, although when Chloe had woken up in the early hours she was alone, Tim and Dave having gone back to their own rooms. She had then gone to each of them in turn, before returning to her own room.

Chloe had gone to Dave first, gazing down at him as he slept peacefully, before kneeling at the side of the bed and sucking his limp cock into her hot mouth. He had stirred in his sleep as she sucked him, quickly making him hard. He still wasn’t fully awake when she straddled him, sliding her pussy down his hard cock and riding him, riding them both to orgasm.

She had kissed Dave and then left him, going straight to Tim, wanting more. He was already awake, and welcomed her into his bed. They kissed with increasing passion, before Tim mounted her, pounding his thick cock into her sweet pussy until they both cried out.

Now at breakfast they smiled at each other, at ease and comfortable together, and started to plan their day.

They knew that Martin and Helen would arrive sometime that afternoon, so they decided that a late afternoon barbeque would be a good start to them all being together. Having decided that, they planned a trip to the shops. However, talking of their parents had brought them down to earth. Dave voiced their unspoken concerns.

“What if they suspect?”

“If we carry on, we’ll need to be very careful.” This from Tim.

“What do you mean – if?” Chloe almost shouted, clearly upset at the thought of losing what she had only just discovered.

Her brothers were silenced by the strength of her reaction, both of them staring at her.

Chloe’s eyes were bright when she spoke next.

“Have you ever seen Dad’s cock?” she asked, almost of herself, adding “Or Mum’s tits.”

Tim and Dave were both aware of their Dad’s size, at least when he was soft. They could only imagine what he was like hard. And they were both very conscious of their Mum, and how sexy she was, and how she seemed to get sexier with age. For years, they had lived with the envious looks and suggestions of their friends.

But what was Chloe getting at?

“I want you both,” she told them, before whispering “And I want Dad, I want us all to be together.”

Tim rubbed his hard on through his shorts as she spoke, no longer surprised at Chloe, or at how turned on he felt. Dave, as always practical, spoke next.

“How,” was all he wanted to know.

“We’ll seduce them,” Chloe told them firmly.

And so they set about planning the seduction of their parents.

******************************

Chapter Eight: The Final Journey

Martin and Helen were like a couple of teenagers as they crossed the hotel reception towards the dining room for a late breakfast.

They had slept well the night before, exhausted by their journey and by their lovemaking. They were both covered in dry cum when they woke up, and had sat in bed talking and laughing as only lovers can as they thought about the previous day.

Helen had run a bath, while Martin shaved. They had then stepped into the bath together, Helen lying back in his arms, while Martin had reached around her, cupping her breasts in his hands. They had washed each other slowly, enjoying the touch and feel of each other. After drying each other, Helen had led Martin into the bedroom to make love one more time before they left.

She had knelt in front of him as he stood by the bed, her tongue running up and down his cock, teasing him to erection. She had held his heavy cock to one side, and lapped at his balls, sucking them into her mouth. And then she had pushed him back onto the bed, and had mounted him, easing his thick cock into her hungry pussy.

Martin had held still as Helen had ridden him, her pussy sliding up and down his huge cock, his hands caressing her large breasts, her nipples rock hard between his fingers and thumbs. She had leant forward to feed her nipples to him one at time, urging him to suck her, to bite her, as their passion had built. And then they had cum together, their cries muffled as they kissed.

Over breakfast they planned their day. They planned to arrive at the lodge in mid afternoon. They had already received a text message from Chloe saying that they had all arrived okay, and where having lots of fun. So, with that reassurance, Martin and Helen decided to get packed and drive down to the lodge by the scenic route, avoiding the main roads with all the lorries and heavy traffic.

The journey was great. They took their time, stopping whenever they felt like it to explore, or grab a bite to eat or a drink. Throughout the journey they were very aware of each other. There was an air of suppressed sexuality in the car, as both of them looked forward to being alone later. But waiting until later became more and more difficult.

They were driving along a quite wide country road. Although there was some other traffic around, Helen had taken her seat belt off and was snuggled up close to Martin. Her legs were tucked up, and she was holding his arm, her breasts pressed against him. She pressed harder to him, knowing what it would do to him, looking for the growing bulge in his shorts.

Martin smiled at her, knowing what she was up to and loving her for it. He wasn’t surprised when her hand snaked up the leg of his shorts, inside his underwear, to touch him. But he was surprised when she pushed the leg of his shorts out the way, and dragged his cock out, immediately dipping her head and sucking him into her mouth.

She sucked on the head of his cock, gradually pulling him upright as she pushed more of his shorts out of the way, slipping more of him into her mouth, her lips stretched wide. He groaned, trying to concentrate on his driving. He warned her that they were coming up to some buildings, as they entered a small town.

“Keep driving,” she told her, her words muffled by his cock.

She sucked him harder, not caring where they were. Her pussy was throbbing as she sucked him. With Martin’s cock still in her mouth, she eased her legs out from underneath herself, and undid her own shorts. His cock seemed to swell in her mouth as he watched her hand slide down the front of her shorts, and onto her pussy. Her hand jerked up and down, her fingers clearly inside her pussy.

As they left the town, Helen quickly sat up and pushed her shorts and wet panties down her legs. She pulled her vest top over her head, her breasts bouncing delightfully. Naked, she sucked his cock back into her mouth, her fingers fucking her pussy.

“Let me stop,” Martin told her, frantically looking for somewhere more private.

“No, keep going.”

She re-doubled her efforts, squeezing his balls with one hand, fucking herself with the other, his cock jerking in her mouth, totally oblivious to the other vehicles on the road. He let out a deep, rumbling groan as he came, his cum pouring into her mouth. She came moments later, her fingers buried inside her hot pussy.

“Now you can stop,” she gasped through a mouthful of cum, needing to hold him.

He pulled into a lay-by a few minutes later, and they held each other tight. Martin pulled his shirt open, and held her so that her breasts pressed against him, his hands running lovingly over her naked body. They kissed, Helen sucking hard on Martin’s tongue, wanting more, wanting to feel more of him inside her.

She reached for his cock, and it wasn’t long before she was rewarded as it started to grow in her hand. Helen smiled through their kiss, loving his powers of recovery and what it always did for them. Martin rubbed her clit before sliding a finger inside her. She gasped as his fingers invaded her, and then again as he sucked an erect nipple into his mouth.

“Not here,” she moaned hoarsely.

She pulled his fingers from her pussy, and sucked on them one at a time, licking her juices from him. She quickly pulled her top back over her head before slipping into her shorts. She left her knickers on the floor. They climbed out of the car, and grabbed an old blanket from the boot. They headed for some woods about fifty yards back from the road.

They walked quickly, ignoring the few people they passed, eager to be alone. Helen’s breasts bounced in her top, waves of pleasure running through her as her erect nipples rubbed on the material. She could feel her juices on her thighs, already marking her shorts. The front of Martin’s shorts bulged as he walked.

The woods were deserted and dark, with very little sun piercing the dense trees over their heads. They fell into each other’s arms in the first clearing they came to, their lips crushed together. Helen rubbed herself frantically against Martin, wanting his hard flesh pressing into her tender pussy. They broke apart and dragged each other’s clothes off, and fell to the ground on the roughly spread blanket.

Martin didn’t hesitate as he plunged his cock into her roughly, driving himself as deep as possible into her hot, wanton body. Her cries filled the air, echoing around the trees. He fucked her hard, her juices splashing onto his thighs as he pounded into her. Helen held her breasts, pinching her nipples, her mouth open, her head thrown back.

She opened her eyes as she felt Martin hesitate momentarily. She saw him looking across the clearing. There was a young couple watching them, both of them clearly aroused by what they saw. The man already had his cock out while the woman was stroking it.

“Let them watch,” Helen thought, Martin watching her closely.

Helen felt unbelievably turned on knowing that they were being watched.

“Lets give them a show,” she told him.

He pulled out of her, his massive cock now clearly visible to the other couple. They both heard the woman gasp when she saw Martin’s cock. Helen turned onto all fours, sideways onto the couple, who watched open mouthed as Martin slid back into her from behind.

Her breasts hung low as he fucked her, slowly at first, and then faster.

“Fuck my cunt,” she shouted, more to them than to Martin.

The couple’s eyes were wide as Martin pounded into his wife, his balls slapping against her, her breasts now swinging about wildly. The woman had dropped to her knees, and was now sucking her man, her hand moving fast inside her skirt as she finger fucked herself.

As Martin had already cum in the car, he knew he could keep going for as long as Helen wanted him to. So when her cries intensified, her fucked her harder still. Her pussy was on fire, her juices squelching out of her each time he drove his cock into her.


She screamed as she came, a powerful wave of pleasure reaching every inch of her body. She slumped forward as Martin drove into her one last time, his cock deep inside her as his cum pumped powerfully into her, filling her.

They both looked up. The man had his head thrown back, cum shooting out of his cock. The woman was moaning loudly from her own orgasm, her face flushed.

Martin eased his cock out of Helen as her pussy relaxed at last, and took her in his arms. The couple were still watching them, but turned and left as Martin and Helen looked across at them. The woman turned, and smiled, blowing them a kiss as they disappeared into the trees.

They kissed lovingly before getting dressed, walking slowly back to the car hand in hand, both thinking about what had just happened.

The rest of the journey went quickly, and it was only half an hour later when they arrived at the lodge. They had stopped briefly at a garage a mile up the road to change, and tidy themselves up, but even so as Chloe rushed out to meet them she knew immediately what they had been up to.

A pang of jealously ran through her, and she couldn’t help but look at the front of her Dad’s shorts, her pussy already feeling wet. Tim and Dave weren’t far behind her, and soon they were all hugging and kissing, before going indoors.

Over a drink, the children told them of their plans for the Barbeque, which was already lit. Martin and Helen went upstairs to find their room and unpack, while Chloe supervised the meal. She then showed them around while Tim and Dave got on with the cooking.

The meal went well, lasting well into the evening as they laughed and talked together.

But something was different – both Martin and Helen felt it. A closeness between the children that wasn’t entirely there before, a subtle change that they couldn’t quite put their finger on. For the children, their eyes were constantly drawn to their parents, their own plans never far from the front of their minds.

Chloe couldn’t stop thinking about Martin, about his cock that she had seen all to briefly the previous year. She had been getting something from her parents room at home, when he had stepped out of the shower in the en-suite bathroom just as she was walking past the slightly open door. He hadn’t seen her, but she thought about what she had seen constantly.

Tim and Dave both looked at their Mum, thinking of how sexy she looked, her breasts pressing against her tee shirt, barely contained by the skimpy bra she now wore.

“Why don’t you have a nice relaxing sauna, Dad,” she said to Martin, knowing that Helen didn’t enjoy saunas and wouldn’t join him.

“Sounds good to me,” Martin agreed.

“Go on, Mum,” Chloe continued, “You go and watch TV while we tidy up.”

“Okay,” Helen told her,” But I’ll just go and get changed first.”

Tim, Dave and Chloe looked at each other as their parents left the room. So far so good – their plans couldn’t have got off to a better start.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds