A Family Reunion

Any doubts they may have had vanished as they put their plans into action.

******************************

Chapter Nine: The First Seduction

Martin lay back in the sauna, his hands behind his head. He hadn’t turned the heat up too high, so that he could stay there longer and relax. He shut his eyes and thought about the children. They seemed so grown up now, so worldly wise. Perhaps that was what had changed. He thought about Helen, and what a great start they’d had to their holiday.

“My sexy woman,” he said out loud, thinking of Helen and what they’d got up today, especially in the woods.

As he thought back, his cock stirred. He was only wearing a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. His cock was already clearly visible as a ridge through the material, but as he responded to his thoughts of Helen, a real bulge began to develop. He laughed to himself, enjoying the sensation. He reached down and rubbed himself through the towel, looking forward to later.

Chloe watched him through the steam-covered window of the door to the sauna. Her pussy was throbbing as she watched his hand rubbing his cock, the cock she wanted so much. The ridge in his towel looked massive, and for a moment she hesitated, before the ache between her legs drove her on. She loosened the towel tied around her, and – holding the towel just above her breasts – opened the door.

Martin jumped as the door opened, pulling his hand away from his cock. He sat up a bit to hide the obvious signs of what he’d been doing.

“Hi Dad, you don’t mind if I join you, do you?” Her voice sounded different, more husky than usual.

“Of course not,” He told her.

Martin looked at her as she stood opposite him, only a few feet separating them. She really was beautiful, he thought, especially with her hair down around her shoulders. They chatted for a few minutes. Chloe was perched on the edge of the bench opposite Martin. He was lying on his side facing her, his head propped up on his hand. He tried not to move too much, aware of how small his towel now seemed, and of how little it covered.

As they chatted, Chloe stretched her legs out, resting her dainty feet on the bench he was lying on. The towel slid away from her long legs. His eyes automatically took in her legs, appreciating just how good they looked. His cock started to stretch and thicken as he wondered about higher up. His face flushed with embarrassment as he realised what he was thinking, and the effect his thoughts were having. He tried to move to hide his growing bulge.

Chloe took all of this in, trying hard to hide her growing smile from her face. Her pussy ached painfully with lust, with need. Her thighs felt damp from her juices. She started to move, as if she was going to lie down. As she stood up, she let go of her towel, as if by accident. She let out a small cry, and tried to grab the towel, but missed.

Martin watched the towel drop slowly down her body, as if in slow motion. He took in her smooth, toned body and her all over suntan. His eyes widened at the sight of her beautiful breasts, and her hard, pointed nipples that were crying out to be sucked. His cock twitched as he saw the flare of her hips, and the short pubic hair that did nothing to hide her pussy lips, or her wetness.

Chloe let out a tiny squeal, and turned away from him. All this did was show him her tight bum, her smooth cheeks.

Slowly she bent down to pick up her towel. This time there was no mistaking her intentions as she moved her feet apart and pushed her ass out towards him. As she bent down her cheeks parted, showing him her most private parts. Her pussy peeked out between her thighs, her wetness clearly visible.

As he groaned out loud, she stood and turned back to him, her towel forgotten. His cock had pushed his towel away and was now standing upright. She gasped as he pulled her to him, all else forgotten apart from their over whelming need for each other.

“Daddy,” she moaned as their lips met.

******************************

Chapter Ten: The Second Seduction

As soon as their parents had left the room, and Chloe had gone off to get ready for her Dad, Tim and Dave had gone through to the TV room. Their part of the plan relied on Helen going to get changed before coming back to watch the television. So far, things had gone well. All they had to do now was prepare for her return.

Tim checked the DVD they had picked up at the shops earlier to make sure it was set at the right place, while Dave listened out for their Mum. As soon as they heard her, Dave jumped onto the settee next to Tim and switched on the television and DVD. The screen sprung to life straightaway.

The room was filled with the sound of panting. The woman on the screen was lying on her back. There were two men with her. They were both much younger than her. One was between her legs, fucking her hard, driving into her and making her cry out. The other guy was kneeling beside her, wanking in front of her mouth, her tongue lashing out at him between cries.

Helen stopped dead as she walked into the room, suddenly realising what Tim and Dave were watching. At first her eyes opened in shock – not so much at what was on the screen, but at them for watching it. But then she felt that unmistakeable ache in her pussy. She wanted to back out of the room but couldn’t move her feet.

The woman on the screen was moving. She turned over onto all fours. The man who had been fucking her shuffled around to the front, and pushed his cock deep into her mouth. The other one moved behind her and fucked her hard, forcing the other cock even deeper down her throat.

Tim turned and glanced at his Mum, his cock already hard in his shorts. Her eyes were fixed on the screen, her mouth open, her breathing sounding harsh. Standing up, he went to her. He took her hand, and almost trance like, led her back to the settee, sitting her between them.

Helen felt incredibly turned on as she watched the watched the onscreen sex. Her pussy was throbbing, her breasts aching, all of her screaming out for attention. She was acutely aware of her son’s, both of them sitting close to her, still shirtless from where they had been outside earlier, both with obvious bulges in their shorts.

She wondered where Chloe was, where Martin was. Surely he wasn’t still in the sauna? She jumped as she thought of them together. Suddenly the change she’d sensed in the children started to make sense. No, she told herself, this can’t be happening. But it was, and she realised that she wanted it to happen.

A small moan escaped her lips.

Tim had been watching her carefully, his thigh pressed against hers. Her leg felt so hot against his. He heard the moan and knew that deep down his Mum had reached a decision. He leant across and kissed the side of her neck, his lips lingering before moving softly down her neck and onto her shoulder. She moaned again.

Helen felt the soft lips on her, moving along her body. A small sensual shiver ran through her. Then she felt hands tugging at the belt of her gown, and the two sides being pulled part. Now it was Dave who moaned as her stared down at his Mums body, barely covered by her thin, almost see through, summer pyjama’s – a loose vest and shorts.

Tim pulled the gown away from her shoulders and continued his soft, sensual kissing, his hand reaching down to stroke her thigh, his fingers running along the inside of it towards her pussy. He felt the dampness on her flesh.

Dave stroked across her soft belly, feeling the warmth of her flesh, his hand straying higher to her breasts. He moved closer to her and kissed her tummy, pulling her vest out of the way. He moved his lips downwards, easing her shorts down to kiss her belly button, and down to the base of her stomach, onto her soft hair.

He reached for her breasts, amazed at their weight, their size, their firmness. Quickly he tugged her top up, exposing them fully. He stared at them for long seconds, his cock painfully erect. And then he fell on them, sucking them hard, drawing as much nipple and breast into his mouth as he could, moving urgently from one breast to the other.

Tim moved off the settee, and knelt by her legs. She opened them for him automatically, her head thrown back as she moaned loudly. He pushed her shorts to one side and exposed her pussy. Now his cock grew again as he stared at her fleshy pussy, at her engorged lips and clit, at her wetness.

He pushed his tongue into her. She grabbed his head and held him as he started to suck on her, on her lips, on her clit. She held Dave to her breasts, urging them both on by her actions. Her cries echoed around the room, around the house, as her orgasm flooded through her with so little warning. Tim and Dave both jumped as she screamed out such was the intensity of her reaction. She slumped back on the settee.

Tim kissed her pussy gently, his mouth full of her taste. He crawled back onto the settee, seeing his Mum’s naked breasts for the first time. She took his hand as he leant over to kiss him, and put it on her breast. They kissed, a soft lingering kiss. Then she turned to kiss Dave, placing his hand on top of her pussy.

Tim stood up and held out his hand to Helen. As she took it, he pulled her to her feet. She reached out for Dave, and then Tim led them out of the room towards the stairs.

They climbed the stairs quickly, but in silence. Tim took them straight into the master bedroom. He turned around to face his Mum, drawing her gown off her shoulders and letting it slip down her arms and onto the floor. Dave stood close behind her and pulled her top over her head. Tim looked on as her breasts bounced free. He held her waist and turned her around, showing her off to Dave.

As one, Tim and Dave dropped to their knees. They eased Helen’s shorts down, their hands caressing her womanly flesh. Her ass and pussy stared back at them, her flesh aglow. Tim ran his tongue between her cheeks, as Dave leant forward and tasted her pussy for the first time. She sighed with pleasure, pulling Dave to her as she pushed her bum back onto Tim’s tongue. And then she groaned with disappointment a few minutes later when they stopped and stood up.

They led her to the bed. As she lay down to watch them, they both stripped off. They both looked so sexy, their bodies firm and well toned. They turned away from her as they pulled their underwear off, showing her their firm buttocks that she found so sexy. Turning around, she saw their erect cocks for the first time. In their own way, they each took after their Dad – Dave in length and Tim in width. She reached out to them, not wanting to wait only longer.

She grabbed their cocks as they climbed onto the bed. They were so hard she thought it was like holding two throbbing steel poles. As she pulled on their cocks, they looked down at her, taking in her womanly body, with all its sexy curves.

They reached for her breasts, cupping one each, rubbing her amazingly stiff nipples. They lay beside her and sucked on a breast each, their cocks still in her hands. They reached down and each ran their fingers around her pussy, into her pussy. She kissed their heads, urging them on as their moans of pleasure got louder.

Remembering the film, she told them to move. Dave wriggled up and knelt by her shoulder, his long, stiff cock sticking out across her face. As he started to wank with long slow strokes she lifted her head, licking and kissing him. Meanwhile, Tim moved between her legs, and held his cock, rubbing the head up and down her wet slit.

“Fuck me,” she told him huskily between licks of Dave.

He pushed into her with a long steady stroke. Her pussy opened for him, devouring him. She clenched her pussy around his cock as he started to pound into her. His cock felt so strong, so hard. She reached up for Dave, and pulled him into her mouth, sucking hard on him.

She slowed them both down, not wanting them to come to quickly, wanting to make this first time last. She rolled over onto all fours, and told them what she wanted. They swapped over, with Tim kneeling in front of her and fucking her mouth, and Dave behind her fucking her pussy.

“Hard,” she told them, her words muffled by Tim’s cock, “Do it hard.”

And so they did, both of them fucking her as hard as they dare, rhythmically driving their cocks into her pussy and mouth as she rocked her body. The cries of all of them echoed around the room, around the house as the pressure built in their bodies, as their orgasms threatened to take over.

******************************

Chapter Eleven: All Together At Last

Chloe crushed her lips to his, her tongue snaking out to slip between his lips and deep into his mouth. He pulled her tighter to him, feeling her breasts squashed to his chest. He pulled her on top of him, her long legs each side of him, her pussy above his cock.

He reached for her firm ass and pulled her tight, rocking her body against his. She pushed her hips down, pressing her pussy onto his cock. He felt enormous against her, and so hard, painfully hard as she rubbed herself along him.

She couldn’t believe how wet she was, how hot she was, how long and thick he was. A few doubts crept into her mind – could she take him all? But she knew she could, and would. Her need was now almost desperate.

Martin lifted her up, his strong hands holding the tops of her arms and raising the top half of her body off of him. He pulled her towards him and gazed at her pert breasts, at her dark, erect nipples. He leant forward and kissed each nipple gently, almost tenderly, before drawing one into his mouth. He rang his tongue over her nipple, over her breast as he sucked more of her.

Her cries and his muffled groans filled the small room as she pressed against him, as he enjoyed her breasts.

But Chloe wanted more, she wanted that cock. She leant forward, her nipple popping out of his mouth, and kissed him, a long lingering kiss. She sat up on him, before raising herself onto her knees, straddling him. She looked into his eyes as she shuffled back slightly, his cock now underneath her. She reached down and held him, taking him into her hands for the first time. Her hands would barely go around him.

Chloe raised his cock up and pressed the head to her pussy. It felt so good, so hot, so right. She rubbed his cock along her pussy slit a few times, before easing her body down a little. The head slipped into her, even that stretching her. She eased down further, wincing as his cock opened her up, as another inch slipped inside her.

“Take your time,” Martin told her, concerned for her.

He reached down and held her hips, stopping her from going too fast. Her pussy was like a wet, hot oven around him she felt so tight. He wanted to plough his cock into her as deeply as he could, to fuck her hard, but knew that he had to hold back for now.


As more and more of his cock invaded her pussy, the waves of pleasure became more and more intense, at times almost unbearable. And then at last, his cock was buried inside her. She dropped forward, her breasts to his chest, and kissed him. Their tongues played for a few minutes as she got used to his huge cock being buried inside her.

She started to rock gently, his cock moving inside her. The sides of her pussy clung to him, awash with pleasure. His hips pushed forwards, pushing him into her, gradually moving deeper and faster. She bit his shoulder to muffle her cries as she screamed out at her pleasure, at the almost unbearable surges of pleasure that thundered through her.

His cock now slid easily in and out of her, her hips thrusting down onto his, as she came. Her orgasm was more intense than anything she’d ever experienced before. Her cries once again echoed around the room, this time joyfully, pleasurably. Martin held her tight to him, loving the tremors of pleasure running through her.

She kissed him, wet loving kisses, and then set about making him climax, wanting his cum inside her more than anything.

Climbing off him, she leant against the bench opposite, her cute ass pointing into the air, her legs apart, her wet, inviting pussy clearly on show to him.

“Come on, fuck me,” she begged, “Give me more, fuck me more, fuck me harder.”

Her tone, her words, made his cock lurch as he moved behind her. This time her pussy opened for him, her juices squelching around him as he pushed into her. He fucked her hard, reaching around to hold her breasts as she braced herself, her hands against the wall of the sauna. Another orgasm hit her as he came, great jets of cum bouncing around her pussy as he emptied his balls into her.

He carried on ploughing into her as he came, as she came, his balls slapping against her. Gradually he slowed down as his cock softened, as they each came back down to earth. She turned, his cock dropping out of her, and hugged him. Their bodies were slick with sweat from the heat, from their lovemaking. They held each other tight, almost sobbing with the intensity of their emotions.

Chloe recovered first. Kissing him, she took his hand and led him indoors. At first he noticed just the silence. For the first time since Chloe had come into the sauna he thought of Helen – and of Tim and Dave. And then Helen’s cries echoed around the house.

Martin rushed upstairs, Chloe holding onto his hand. He stopped dead at the sight that greeted him as he reached the door to his bedroom. His cock, still wet from Chloe’s juices, rose again as he took in the sight of Helen on her hands and knees, Tim in front of her, driving his thick cock into her mouth, Dave fucking her pussy hard from behind. The room was now full of their cries as all three of them neared their peak.

Chloe stepped past Martin, and took in the same view. She dropped to her knees, and licked her Dad’s cock as he watched his wife being fucked by their two sons. Helen caught sight of Martin and Chloe in the mirror. It was all too much for her, and with a loud groan she came, just as Tim shot his cum into her mouth. She sucked on him harder, and reached up to squeeze his balls, forcing his cum into her. Dave cried out as well, and pumped his cum into her.

Chloe sucked on Martin as best she could, his deeper moans now filling the room. Dave pulled out of his Mum, and crossed the room, frantically wanking his cock to keep it hard. He knelt behind Chloe and forced his cock inside her. He fucked her hard, pushing her mouth onto Martin, as Tim held his Mum and watched them.

They all came quickly, the intensity of their feelings, of their pleasure, shocking them. Chloe stood up, cum around her mouth, and kissed her Dad. He held her to him, her legs now feeling weak. Dave put his arm around them, before they all joined Helen and Tim on the bed.

The children watched as Martin and Helen hugged and kissed, neither of them quite believing what had happened – except that the five of them being naked together told them it had. They all held each other. It was Chloe who spoke for all of them.

“I think this is going to be a great holiday.”

******************************

Chapter Twelve: The Fun Continues

Martin stretched and sat up in bed. Helen lay next to him, still asleep. They were alone. She had one arm stretched above her head, the other across her face, as if shielding her eyes from the sun streaming through the window. The sheets were pulled back, her naked body on show to him. He took in the view of his wonderful, sexy wife.

He reached for his cock as he gazed down at her, thinking back to last night. After Chloe had said what they were all thinking, Tim had gone downstairs and got a couple of bottles of wine and some glasses. They had sat together on the bed, still naked, and talked and laughed together. They had kissed and cuddled, all enjoying being together.

Eventually, Tim, Dave and Chloe had drifted off to their own rooms, leaving Martin and Helen alone. They had talked about what had happened, what they had each been up to. And then they had made love long into the night before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds