A Family Reunion

Helen stirred, turning towards him. She giggled when she opened her eyes, his cock just inches from her face. She snuggled against him, a smile on her face. He watched her as she started to wake up a little more, his cock still in his hand. A few minutes later, she stretched and got out of bed, heading for the bathroom.

“Can I come in?” It was Dave.

He crossed the room, unconcerned by his nakedness, and perched on the end of the bed, staring at his Dad’s cock. Dave couldn’t resist commenting on his size. Martin laughed, telling Dave that he was doing okay himself. Half in jest, Martin told him it wasn’t all fun – think of the weight he had to carry around! Without thinking, Dave reached over and held his Dad’s cock, feeling its weight, its strength. He squeezed it, amazed at how hard and heavy it was. His own cock grew hard as he started to stroke his Dad, not sure what he wanted to do next.

Helen came back in, no longer surprised at what she was seeing. She sat on the edge of the bed and watched. She took Martin’s hand, and placed it in Dave’s lap. He held his son’s cock, and stroked him quietly, the two men surprised at their actions, and how good it felt.

The silence in the room was only broken by their harsh breathing – and then by the unmistakeable sounds of sex from another room. They all took in those sounds, the men’s hands now moving faster. They watched as Helen stood up walked towards the door, flaunting her body at them as she sashayed across the room.

Moving closer they continued to wank each other, wanting the release that they each knew would come soon. Martin’s hand was a blur as he pumped Dave’s cock, the head pointing towards him. With a grunt Dave’s came, his hot cum jetting onto his own hand and his Dad’s cock. Martin came moments later, his cum splashing them both. They laughed together at their release, reaching quickly for some tissues to get cleaned up.

Turning, Helen had watched them from the doorway, watched them cum, her pussy wet with desire. Blowing them a kiss, she walked along the landing to find Chloe and Tim.

******************************

Chapter Thirteen: More Fun For all

She found them in Chloe’s room. Tim had joined Chloe after seeing Dave go into their parent’s room. As Helen walked in quietly, they were just pulling apart. She watched as Chloe twisted around and laid on her side opposite Tim, his cock now by her face.


Helen watched intently as Chloe sucked his cock into her mouth, still not sure if they knew she was there. Tim pushed Chloe’s legs apart, and kissed her pussy, concentrating on her clit. He ran his tongue along her slit, from the very top above her clit, right down to her puckered brown hole. Chloe pulled his cock from her mouth and did the same, running her long, wet tongue around the tip of his cock, and then down his shaft, over his balls, to his bum.

Their loud, wet, sucking noises filled the air, along with their soft moans of pleasure. Helen rubbed her clit as she watched, knowing now that Chloe had seen her in the large mirrored wall. She slipped two, and then three, fingers inside herself as she watched them together. Chloe beckoned her across, wanting their very sexy Mum to join them.

Helen moved across to them and knelt on the edge of the bed behind Tim. She reached down and ran her hands over his back, and then down to his bum, feeling his firm flesh. Chloe eased his cock out of her mouth, and began pulling on him with her hand. Leaning over him and stretching, she kissed Helen’s breasts, licking across her taught nipples. She kissed her belly, easing down towards her pussy.

As she got lower, Helen pushed her hips forward, wanting Chloe’s tongue on her, wanting Chloe to taste her. As her daughters tongue licked at her pussy she cried out. They all intensified the pressure on each other, Tim on Chloe’s pussy, Chloe on his cock and her Mum’s pussy, Helen as she stroked and caressed both of them.

Wanting more, Helen pulled away and told Tim to lie on his back. He did as he was told, his hard cock, still wet from Chloe’s mouth, standing up onto his belly. Helen quickly straddled him, lowering herself onto his cock, pushing down hard to take all of him inside her, both of them gasping. She gestured to Chloe, who quickly straddled Tim’s chest, facing her Mum. She leant forward, pushing her bum back towards Tim, pressing her pussy onto his mouth.

Tim quickly went to work, pushing Chloe’s pussy lips apart with his tongue, and licking her deep inside. He thrust his hips up, driving his cock into Helen’s willing body as she pushed down on him. Helen held her daughter, kissing her, their tongues entwined, their hands grasping at the others breasts, at their own breasts. Tim held Chloe, one hand her hip, the other running lightly between her firm cheeks.

Helen could see that Martin and Dave were now in the room watching them, both of them holding their cocks. This only spurred her on, spurred Tim and Chloe on, to intensify their sucking and fucking, to intensify their pleasure. She thrust her tongue deeper into Chloe’s mouth, loving the taste of her, loving how she sucked on her tongue.

Martin desperately wanted to join in, but stood transfixed by what he as seeing, not wanting to break such a magical moment. Martin watched with Dave as they others all came, almost together.

They listened as their cries filled the room. They watched the pleasure and release on their faces as they all came one after the other, as Tim pumped his cum into his Mum, and then over both his Mum and his Sister as Helen pulled him out of her and wanked him. They watched as Chloe and Helen came, their faces flushed with pleasure, their heads thrown back in almost identical gestures.

******************************

Chapter Fourteen: Best Laid Plans

Breakfast was great fun. After they had all got together on the bed, and said “Good morning” as only lovers can, they had all trooped downstairs. Getting breakfast while they were all naked, and keen to press against each other at almost any opportunity, took quite a while. But eventually they all sat around the breakfast bar, chatting as they ate.

For all of them, being together like this seemed so natural, so much what they wanted to do. They talked about the day ahead, and decided that a visit to the local town seemed a good start. They cleared up straight after breakfast, and - with the best of intentions – set off upstairs to get washed and dressed.

It was Tim’s fault they got delayed. Or was it Helen’s? She had led the way upstairs, and it was her who had stopped near the top and bent over to pick up a towel that must have been dropped there the night before.

As she bent over, her feet were on different stairs, so her pussy was obvious to all of them as it peeked out between her legs. Tim, close behind her, automatically reached for her, his hand slipping around her thighs to cup her pussy. Dave bumped into him as he reached for her as well. Chloe stopped and reached for Dave, feeling his growing cock, while Martin moved up close behind her, his partially erect cock pressing against her firm ass.

Going out as they had planned only moments before left their minds as Helen led them all back to the master bedroom. She knew what she wanted – she wanted all of them.

She stopped just inside the door of the master bedroom, and turned to kiss Tim, groping his cock before letting him past. She did the same with Dave, a lingering kiss that set her juices flowing. Next it was Chloe, their breasts pressed together, their hands exploring as their tongues slithered and slipped over each other. Reluctantly they broke apart and Helen reached for Martin, pulling him into the room by his cock before kissing him, a long, loving, wanton kiss.

She embraced her sons again, pulling them both to her, kissing them one after the other. She held their cocks, stroking them both. Martin moved behind her again, reaching round to cup her breasts, his now hard cock pressing between her cheeks. Chloe knelt in this little circle, taking her brothers cocks into her mouth one at a time, fed there by her Mum.

They sucked and licked and touched and kissed for long minutes, all of them savouring each other, savouring the feelings washing over them. But soon Helen wanted more, and led them to the bed.

Lying down, she beckoned Martin to her, urging him to give her his cock, to feed it deep inside her, to fuck her. He quickly did what he was asked, the children watching as he knelt between her legs, and slipped his cock into her, her pussy opening up to him. Dave was next, straddling her like Helen asked, sliding his long, thin cock between her breasts as she wrapped them around him. Moving to kneel by her head, Tim fed his cock into her mouth.

They all began to fuck her, slowly at first, but then faster. Chloe watched, her fingers rubbing her clit. Martin called to her, and she climbed onto the bed carefully, squeezing in between Dave and her Dad.

She pushed her hips forward, wanting Martin’s thick, strong tongue inside her. He reached for her, pulling her to him, his hands on her ass as he fed on her pussy, licking and sucking her juices from her, his hips jerking forward to drive his cock into Helen.

Dave was watching Helen suck on his brother’s cock, her hands on Tim’s balls. Dave fucked her breasts while tweaking her nipples. Helen felt like she was on fire, her body being pounded by her three beautiful men. Her cries mixed with Chloe’s as they both reached a peak. The deeper moans of the three men mixed with the women’s cries.

Chloe cried out louder as her pussy throbbed on Martin’s tongue, as he pressed a finger hard against her backside, as her juices ran down his chin and her thighs. Helen came as Dave pumped his cum between her breasts, jets of it hitting her throat and neck. Tim poured his cum into her mouth, some of it escaping to mix with Dave’s. And then Martin came, his cries deeper and louder than the rest as he pumped his cum into his wife, pulling out to wank some more onto his daughter.

Gasping for breath, they untangled themselves, and collapsed on the bed, the cum on Helen and Chloe smearing over all of them as they held each other.

Chloe cuddled up to her Dad, wanting more, wanting cock for the first time that day, not yet totally satisfied. She held his cock, pulling on him, caressing his balls. Helen helped her, kissing him passionately before moving to suck his balls into her mouth, rolling them from side to side. Chloe sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, feeling it grow as she flicked her tongue across his hot flesh.

Tim and Dave watched in awe as their women worked on their Dad, as they pleasured him. His cock grew quickly with their attention, and Chloe was soon straddling him, easing his cock inside herself, her hands resting on his broad chest. The others watched her face, a picture of beauty, of sheer pleasure, of lust, as his cock entered her.

He fucked her quickly, sensing that was what she wanted. Helen sat back and watched as Tim and Dave moved forward, as Chloe held them to her as they each sucked an erect nipple into their eager mouths.

They all moved just for Chloe, taking her to a peak of pleasure she could only have imagined before the excitement of the last few days.

She seemed to glow as her pleasure built inside her. A flush rose across her chest and up her neck, her body feeling hot. Helen moved behind Martin, and reached between his legs for his balls, holding them as he fucked their daughter. Chloe held her brothers heads as they fed on her breasts, all of them intent only on satisfying her needs.

When it came, her orgasm erupted inside her, fanning out from her pussy and breasts to fill her body. She slumped against Martin, kissing him, his cock still inside her. Slowly they separated, all five of them totally satisfied by their explosive start to the day.

******************************

Chapter Fifteen: Girls Will Play

In the end, they decided to stay around the lodge all day and enjoy each other’s company. For the most part, it was typical family day on holiday. They lazed around and sunbathed, swam in the lake, and had fun together. The big difference was that they all spent at least some of the day naked, all comfortable with each other.

The other difference was that on occasion some of them were noticeable by their absence, as they found some time to be alone. Chloe disappeared at different times of the day with both Tim and Dave, while Martin and Helen spent much of the afternoon together in a shaded clearing amongst the fir trees that bordered one edge of the lodge.

As it cooled off towards the evening, they got dressed and ate dinner indoors. After dinner was cleared up, Martin announced that he was taking Tim and Dave for a drink in the village a mile or so from the lodge. Promising not to be long, the men set off, leaving Helen and Chloe in front of the telly.

When the men had gone, both Helen and Chloe went upstairs for a shower and to freshen up. They laughed at each other when they met back downstairs and saw that they wearing the same sort of short, silky dressing gown, Helen in black, and Chloe in red. They snuggled up on the settee and talked.

They talked about many things, but not what was really on their minds – the last few days. As they chatted, they both became more and more aware of each other, of their bodies pressing together, separated only by the flimsy material of their gowns. They both knew what they wanted, and sensed what the other wanted, but were strangely uncertain with each other.

In the end it started so simply. They both turned towards the other at the same moment, both meaning to kiss the other on the cheek, or on the neck. Instead their lips met. They kissed softly, their moist lips barely touching. They let their passion build slowly, enjoying their kisses, their soft caresses.

Chloe slipped her hand into Helen’s gown, reaching in and cupping her breast, savouring the feel of her soft flesh. Helen tugged the belt of her own gown to undo it, pushing the two sides away from her body. Still kissing, she did the same for Chloe. They broke apart and looked each other up and down. Silently, they reached out and ran their hands over each other.

Chloe cupped her Mums breast again. Helen deliberately leant forward, her breasts swaying away from her body. Chloe sighed as she cupped both breasts, feeling them heavy in her hands. As Helen leant further forward, Chloe lay back. Helen was now above her daughter, her breasts swaying gently above the younger woman’s mouth as they got comfortable.

Chloe held one breast, pressing it back against Helen’s body, while she sucked the other one into her hungry mouth. Her lips and tongue worked on the elongated nipple, sucking and licking. She pinched the other nipple, gauging Helen’s reaction before pinching and pulling on the nipple again.

Helen pulled Chloe to her, wanting her close, wanting as much of her breast to be in her daughter’s mouth as possible. She pressed her pussy down hard onto Chloe’s thigh, feeling her press back immediately. Chloe moved her leg, feeling her lovers wet juices being rubbed into her. Slowly they moved again, Helen rolling onto her back, with Chloe above her. Now Chloe fed her pert breasts to Helen, urging her to suck hard on her erect nipples.

As their need and hunger grew, Chloe laid on top of Helen, kissing her lips softly, while grinding her pussy against Helen’s as hard as she could. They fucked each other mouths with their tongues as they pressed their bodies together as one, both of them hot for the other. Helen’s leg slipped between Chloe’s, bringing their pussies even harder together, spreading their juices wetly across their pubic mounds.

They ran their hands all over each other, touching and caressing everything they could reach. They muffled their cries of pleasure with their kisses. They came together, their pussies rubbing hard against each other, clinging together, kissing each other as they cried out their pleasure to each other.

They lay gasping for breath in each other’s arms, their breasts still pressed together, kissing each other tenderly. As they recovered, they sat up and talked. They admired each other’s bodies, touching and stroking as they talked. At one point Chloe commented that she had always wanted to shave her pubic hair, but had never got past trimming it short like it was now. Helen laughed with her, telling her of the times she had shaved – and of the effect it had on Martin.

A while later, Chloe went to fetch some a drink and something to eat. While she was gone, Helen popped upstairs. Chloe looked at her quizzically as she came back into the room, a grin on her face and her hands behind her back.

“What?” asked Chloe, recognising the look on her Mum’s face. She was up to something.

Helen reached out her hands, showing Chloe the towel she’d brought down – and the razor, soap and baby oil.

“Come on, Sweetheart,” she told Chloe, “Lie back for me.”

Giggling, Chloe did as she was told, taking her gown off first. She lifted her ass slightly so that Helen could slide the towel under her. Leaning forward, she planted a soft, wet kiss on Chloe’s pussy. Remembering she needed some water, she ran out to the kitchen. When she got back, Chloe was rubbing her clit. She looked up, pulling her hand away.

“Soon,” Helen told her.

She then set about shaving her daughter. She took her time, enjoying touching and feeling Chloe, running her hands softly over her mound time and time again to make sure that she was smooth. Chloe loved the feel of what her Mum was doing to her, of her hands on her, and she longed for more.

Satisfied at last with her handiwork, Helen reached for the baby oil. She poured a small amount into the palm of her hand, and smoothed it all over Chloe’s bare mound, rubbing it gently – and slowly – into her soft skin. Helen moaned quietly, her wet pussy juices mixing with the oil.

Helen sat back and admired her daughter. Her pussy looked naked and vulnerable, her plump mound now starkly white against her suntanned body. Helen told her how beautiful she looked, and leant forward to kiss her.

She kissed her briefly on the mouth, and then on each ripe nipple, running her tongue across each of them. Then she kissed each breast, and into the valley between them, before kissing her way slowly down Chloe’s flat tummy. She paused at her belly button, using the tip of her tongue on Chloe, making her wriggle with pleasure. And then she kissed her way down further.

Chloe rubbed her own breasts as Helen planted a soft kiss at the top of her pussy. Chloe felt so soft and smooth as Helen kissed along her daughters slit, nibbling and licking at her clit and lips. She kissed the insides of Chloe’s thighs, nibbling some more on her soft flesh, before making her way back to her pussy.

She teased her with her tongue and her teeth, sliding her hands under her to squeeze and caress her buttocks. She probed deeply into her wetness with her tongue, scooping Chloe’s juices into her mouth. She slipped two fingers inside Chloe, fucking her with them while she sucked on her clit.

Chloe felt like she was floating. Her pussy had never felt so sensitive, so on fire, and Helen new exactly how to get to her. She reached down and held her Mum’s head, pushing her pussy up to meet the agile tongue and probing fingers that were sending her wild. She screamed out as she came, as her body trembled with the force of her pleasure. Helen held her tight, hugging her as they shared that pleasure.

They held each other for long minutes until Chloe had calmed down. Only then did Helen move to get back on the settee next to her daughter. They kissed again and sat close, their bodies pressed together, their hands reaching for each other.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds