A Family Reunion

Chloe jumped up a few minutes later, and ran naked upstairs. When she returned, it was her turn to stand with her hands behind her back. Before Helen could ask, Chloe held out her hands to show her what she had been to get – Helen’s leather toy bag.

“Your turn,” Chloe told her, reaching into the bag.

“How long have you known about that,” asked Helen.

“Long enough to know what I like,” Chloe responded with a grin, pulling a long vibrator out of the bag.

Helen lay back on the settee, her gown thrown open. Chloe lay down beside her, leaning over her for a kiss. As their lips and tongues played, Chloe switched the toy on and ran it over Helen’s body. Helen shuddered as small waves of pleasure followed the toy around her body, as Chloe pressed it against her breasts, her nipples, her clit.

Breaking their kiss, Chloe moved down a little, watching as she pressed the vibrator against Helen’s pussy. She watched as the thick, plastic cock disappeared, and as Helen reached down to rub her own clit, her fingertips massaging herself with a circular motion. Chloe reached for her Mum’s breasts, for her nipples. She sucked a large nipple into her mouth, feeling her Mum moving beneath her.

She fucked Helen with the vibrator, pushing it deeper and deeper into her body as her orgasm hit her. As she came, Chloe pulled the toy out and pressed it along Helen’s slit, pressing against her clit and lips, the end just inside her. Helen cried out again, holding Chloe tight, loving what they could do to each other.

They calmed down gradually, holding each other close. Helen sat up, and Chloe moved between her legs, lying back against her Mum’s soft, sexy body, her head resting on her breasts. She pulled a gown up over them. Before long their chatter ceased as they dozed off.

******************************

Chapter Sixteen: The Men Return

It was an hour or so later when Martin returned with Tim and Dave. As soon as Martin walked into the lounge, and saw the toys and the shaving stuff, he guessed what had happened. He looked down at Helen and Chloe, awed by how beautiful they both looked. Unable to resist, he knelt down beside them, and gently pulled the gown to one side. He gasped when he saw what they had done to Chloe, at how naked she looked, at how stunning.

He sensed Tim and Dave behind him, both looking down at Chloe. They all felt their cocks stirring. Martin bent forward and kissed Chloe, a soft kiss on her pussy. She stirred, rubbing her eyes. She smiled at them all.

“Do you like?” she asked, a little sleepily.

Martin answered for all of them, leaning forward and kissing her again, a longer, more lingering kiss along the line of her pussy. She automatically reached for his head, holding him to her, her juices already flowing.

Helen was awake now as well, and eased herself out from behind Chloe. Moving across the settee, she held her hands out to Tim and Dave. They both quickly stripped off, and went naked to their Mum. Sitting each side of her, she drew them to her breasts, each of them sucking a nipple into their hungry mouths.

Meanwhile, Chloe was pushing herself onto Martin’s tongue, wanting him inside her pussy. He fucked her with his tongue, his mouth clamped over her. He groped for her tender breasts, Chloe’s hands pressing his to her. His cock was straining inside his trousers, wanting more. He stood up and started to pull his clothes off, glancing across at Helen as he undressed, looking at her with her head thrown back, seeing Tim and Dave at her breasts, their hands now on her pussy.

He knelt down and held Chloe by the hips, pulling her towards him so that her pussy was right on the edge of the settee. She reached down and grabbed his cock, pulling it towards her. She rubbed the thick head across her pussy, onto her clit, and then inside her. He leant forward, his cock sliding into her wetness, her tight pussy moulding itself around his thick, veiny cock.

Chloe gasped as he went deeper, sliding slowly inside her without pausing until he was totally buried inside her, his thick pubic hair brushing against her naked mound. Her pussy throbbed and pulsed around him, clamping him tight inside her.

They both turned as the heard Helen cry out. She was kneeling on the settee, Tim beneath her, her breasts swinging over him. He was pumping his cock inside her, his hips jerking up and down to meet her own movements. Dave was stood behind her, his rigid cock in front of him.

Martin started to thrust slowly in and out of Chloe, his hips moving with her as she pushed up to meet him. He watched Helen and Tim for a moment, and then gestured to Dave, who looked puzzled for a moment, his eyes widening when he realised what Martin meant.

Stepping forward, Dave held his Mum’s hips, stopping her moving. His cock was resting against her bum, but he moved to press his cock against Helen’s pussy. Slowly he slipped into her, his cock sliding along Tim’s until they were both inside her, buried in her pussy. Carefully, Tim and Dave began to move, began to fuck her as one. Helen looked back over her shoulder at Martin, blowing him a kiss, her pussy fuller than ever before.

Martin and Chloe tried to take their time, tried to keep their movements slow and easy as they watched the other three, but gradually they speeded up, carried along by the sheer intensity, the sheer sexiness, of what they were watching.

Chloe’s cries were almost as loud as Helen’s as Martin began to pound her naked pussy. Helen reached out to her, holding her hand as their men fucked both their pussies hard. Tim and Dave felt that their cocks were one as their cum brought their Mum to a wonderful peak, her cries matching their sister’s as Chloe came, as Martin’s cock spilt it’s cum inside her.

As their bodies relaxed, they rolled away from each other, catching their breath as they slumped on the settee and on the floor, all of them exhausted.

As they recovered, they trooped up to bed together, all of them wondering about the next day, when Vicki – Tim’s girlfriend – was joining them for a few days. For all of them her arrival wasn’t as welcome as it might have been a few days earlier.

At the top of the stairs they all said their goodnights. They all felt very tired, and Tim and Dave went off to their rooms alone. After only a moment’s hesitation, Helen kissed Martin and took Chloe’s hand, leading her to the master bedroom. With a smile, Martin headed for Chloe’s room alone.

******************************

Chapter Seventeen: Vicki’s Arrival

Martin woke up early the next day, wondering if Tim and Dave had remembered their plan to go fishing on the island out in the lake. After a quick wash, he got dressed and headed for the kitchen. He needn’t have worried – Tim and Dave were there waiting for him. After a quick glass of fruit juice, they each grabbed some fruit from the bowl and headed outside.

They collected the fishing gear from the locker in the changing room, before going down to the landing stage. Looking back as they loaded the boat, they saw Helen and Chloe waving them off from the landing window.

The trip across to the island didn’t take long, and they were soon fishing, feeling totally relaxed in the peaceful surroundings. Unfortunately, the fish weren’t playing ball, and after an hour they still hadn’t caught anything.

As they thought about heading back, they heard cries from the lodge. Vicki had arrived, and was being greeted loudly by Helen and Chloe. With much pointing, they were explaining to Vicki were Tim was. Without much hesitation, Vicki launched one of the canoes and headed across to them. Tim waded out to meet her, hugging her tight as she climbed out of the canoe.

He brought her up to the island, and introduced her to Martin and Dave. They both looked her up and down, impressed with what they saw. Vicki was about 22, quite tall, with a soft, curvy body. Her breasts were heavy and rounded, her nipples clearly visible through her tight tee shirt. Her shorts hugged her hips and ass delightfully. Her black hair was tied back in a ponytail, her eyes looked bright and her pretty face intelligent.

Vicki and Tim wandered off to walk along the island, calling out that they’d be back soon. Martin and Dave fished for another half an hour, and then started to pack up. The fish still weren’t biting. While Dave loaded the boat, Martin went off to find the others. There was only one path along the island, but there was no sign of them. Puzzled, Martin looked around. The only building was an old bird watching hide, so he walked across to that and peered through the open door.

The hide was quite small, perhaps only ten feet square. There were dirty windows all along one edge overlooking the lake. There was a dirt floor, with a narrow wooden bench in the middle.

Tim was laying on the bench, naked, his head towards the door. Vicki was straddling him, her feet on the floor, his cock clearly embedded in her hot pussy. She was bent over him, kissing him, her firm, rounded ass pointing up, her heavy breasts rubbing on Tim’s chest.

They seemed unaware of Martin’s presence as he watched them, Tim’s cock sliding easily in and out of her sweet body. It was Vicki who looked up and saw him, her eyes opening wide with shock. Tim saw the look on her face, and twisted his head around to see his Dad. They both spotted the huge bulge in the front of his shorts.

“Vicki,” It was Tim who spoke first. “We share a lot of things in our family.”

Her eyes opened even wider as Martin stepped forward, dragging his cock and balls from his shorts. Vicki gasped when she saw the size of him, and then reached out to take his cock in her hand, wanting to feel him. As soon as he was close enough, she pulled him into her mouth, sitting up to reveal her breasts more fully.

She sucked on Martin as best she could, her lips stretched around him. She held his cock in one hand, cradling his heavy balls in the other. Tim reached for one breast, while Martin held the other, rubbing his thumb across her sensitive nipples.

She sucked on Martin, drawing as much of him into her mouth as she dare. Tim started to pump his cock back into her, deeper now than ever before, his cock seeming to have grown in the last few minutes.

They all sensed Dave entering the hide before they saw him. He moved quickly to the other side of Vicki. She reached out and rubbed his cock through his shorts.

“Show me,” she demanded, pulling Martin’s cock from her mouth and wanking him furiously.

Dave pulled his shirt over his head, his eyes on Vicki. He pushed his shorts down, his long cock springing free. He stepped forward and pushed it deep into her mouth, grabbing her hair and pulling her towards him. She sucked on him, almost gagging as he slid deeper inside her.

She groaned out loud at the pounding she was getting – Martin’s cock in her hand, Dave’s in her mouth, Tim’s in her pussy, their hands on her breasts, on her nipples. And then she felt a hand – it must be Dave’s she thought – on her bum, sliding over her tight cheeks, sliding between them to probe her tight little hole.

The hide was filled with their echoing cries and groans, and then with Vicki’s scream as Dave’s finger pushing into her ass took her over the edge and she came, a shattering orgasm that soared through her before leaving her feeling limp and exhausted.

She felt Tim’s cock filling her with his cum, and then felt Martin’s cum hitting her breasts and running down between them. Dave came moments later, his cum filling her mouth and trickling down her throat.

Tim pulled Vicki to him, holding her tight, the cum on her breasts rubbing off onto his chest. Martin and Dave got dressed and left them alone, going back outside to wait. Vicki and Tim came out a few minutes later. She went across and kissed both Martin and Dave before they all headed for the boats.

Chloe and Helen were waiting for them when they landed. They had gone back to bed when the men had gone fishing. After making love, they had showered together, finishing just as Vicki arrived. Once Vicki had headed for the island, they had got dressed and prepared some late breakfast for them all. Now, dressed in skimpy shorts and tight tee shirts, they looked a wonderful sight for their men as they watched them row back.

As soon as they watched Vicki and the others leave the boat, they knew what had happened. Vicki looked bedraggled, her tee shirt wet with cum, her hair now untidy. Tim held her hand as they walked up to the house, while Martin and Dave unloaded the boat. Helen and Chloe both thought that they should feel jealous, but their wetness told them otherwise.

It was almost lunchtime by the time they’d finished breakfast, so another leisurely day around the lodge seemed to be the best plan, although they did promise themselves a day out tomorrow.

Tim and Vicki disappeared for much of the afternoon, while Martin rowed Helen out to island to show her the hide. They were gone for quite a while, and looked very pleased with themselves when they returned. So to did Dave and Chloe, who were in the hot tub when their parents returned.

In the evening they enjoyed another Barbeque, before settling down in the lounge for an hour. Most of them got ready for bed at different times, returning to the lounge to join in the laughter and chat. Despite what had happened that morning on the island, they had all been very careful around Vicki. For her part, Vicki felt there was something else to be learnt about the family that she already felt so much a part of.

As it got later, they gradually said their goodnights and headed for bed. Martin was last to go up. As he reached the top of the stairs Vicki was waiting for him, Tim coming out of their room behind her. Vicki hesitated before speaking, but then walked over to Martin.

“I love Tim, and really want to be part of this family,” She told him, before adding, “But I want to be a part of everything.”

Martin knew what she meant straightaway. He looked down at her, his cock stirring as he took in the sight of her soft, sexy body, covered only by her thin pyjama’s. Tim was now close behind her. He reached around her and ran his hands over her breasts and tummy, before catching hold of the bottom edge of her top.

With a jerk of his hands he ripped her top open, pulling the two edges apart slowly, revealing her body as the rip got longer. Martin reached for her breasts as they were uncovered, holding them, caressing them. Tim pulled what was left of her top down her arms and dropped it on the floor.

Next, he reached around her for the waistband of her trousers. He tore that as well, ripping down the front, uncovering her pussy as what was left of her clothes slipped easily down her legs to leave her naked.

Martin took her hand, and led her into his bedroom. Helen had heard what was said, what had happened, and was sat up in bed waiting. She held out her hands to Vicki, who went to her. They kissed, before Helen eased Vicki down onto the bed. Martin and Tim joined them moments before Chloe and Dave came to join in the fun.

No one spoke for ages as they all concentrated on Vicki, each of them kissing and licking and sucking and touching and caressing every inch of her body. She writhed about on the bed, rolling over and back, as they teased and pleasured her, the room full of her cries and their moans.

Dave laid back on the bed, his cock rigid on his belly. He pulled Vicki across to him, her back to him. She laid spread-eagled on top of him, her body totally exposed to the others. Helen reached for his cock, and guided it into Vicki’s hot pussy. She cried out as she felt the length of him inside her. He fucked her slowly, as Chloe and Helen leant down and sucked her nipples and breasts.

Tim watched, his cock harder than ever before. He held it, wanking himself slowly as he moved between Vicki’s legs. He watched his brother’s cock pounding into her for a few moments, before reaching out to them. As Dave stopped, Tim reached for his cock and pulled it out of his girlfriend. He pushed it lower, pointing it towards her ass.

Vicki was already wet from the juices running between her legs, so when Dave pushed upwards, he slid easily into her tight hole. Even so, she gasped and groaned at this new invasion of her body, at this new source of pleasure.

Martin stroked his cock as he watched Vicki being welcomed to the family. He watched her face as Tim penetrated her pussy, his cock now lying alongside Dave’s inside her body. They began to fuck her in unison, as Helen and Chloe returned to her breasts, returned to giving them the pleasure and attention they deserved. Moving to Vicki’s side, he offered his cock to her wet and willing mouth.

Vicki sucked him into her mouth, reaching for his heavy balls, not sure how much more of this pleasure she could take. Her body felt as though it was burning, waves of pleasure coming at her from every angle. He sucked on Martin softly – she didn’t want him to cum just yet.

When it came, her orgasm was like nothing she’d ever felt before. She screamed as it ran through her body, making her shake, her breath coming only in gasps, her face and chest flushed red.

Tim and Dave came as well, both of them overcome by the throbbing of her body that seemed to be squeezing their cum from them. And then Helen and Chloe joined in, their hands on their own pussies being joined by Tim and Dave’s to bring them to a wonderful peak.

Vicki rolled off Dave as they all slumped back exhausted – except for Martin who still held his hard cock in his hand. They watched as he moved to lie down, pulling Vicki over on top of him. They watched from all angles as he kissed her, her heavy breasts rubbing along his chest. And they watched as his rigid cock entered her body.

Although she had just been fucked, and was very wet, Vicki still couldn’t believe that she could take this huge cock. Even as the head entered her pussy, she felt like she was being stretched like never before. But she wanted him, so she eased herself down on him gently, sucking him into her. After the first few inches it some how seemed easier. So, without really thinking, she pushed down hard, taking all of him inside her.

It was like nothing she had ever felt before, like an explosion going off inside her. He filled her completely, her pussy wrapped tight around him, unable to move. But as the others watched he held her hips and began to fuck her. Slowly at first, and then harder – and then harder still. Her body jerked about as he ploughed into her, her pussy screaming out with sheer lust.

Her screams echoed around the room, the others holding her as she came again and again. Martin held back as long as he could before pumping jet after jet of cum inside her. She slumped against him, their bodies slick with sweat.

Eventually, she gingerly rolled off him, his cum running out her and onto her thighs. They all talked at once, holding each other.

“Welcome to our family,” Helen told her, before they all settled down to sleep.

******************************

Chapter Eighteen: Fun And Games

Breakfast the next day was very relaxed, all six of them comfortable together. They came downstairs in various states of dress – or undress - that did mean that the meal took longer than usual. However, by mid-morning they had finished breakfast, cleared up, and got washed and dressed.

They headed off to the nearest large town. Martin and Helen giggled uncontrollably when they drove past the woods they’d visited only a few days earlier, but refused to tell the others why.

They had a great day, spending the day sight seeing, browsing, shopping, and just enjoying being together. In the early evening they found a good Italian restaurant, and had a thoroughly enjoyable meal. By the time they returned to the lodge, they were feeling very relaxed, especially as Vicki was now staying until the end of the holiday, rather than just for a few days.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds