A Family Reunion

After they had all freshened up and got changed, Martin sorted out some wine, while Helen put together a few nibbles. By the time they had joined the others in the lounge, there was music on and loud laughter filled the air. After a few glasses of wine, someone suggested a game. Chloe ran to the basement looking to see what she could find.

There was laughter when she returned and pulled Twister out from behind her back. Helen and Martin declined to play, but did the spinner and called out the moves. Before long the others were all entangled on the mat, their bodies pressed together. The temperature seemed to rise in the room as Helen and Martin watched the others. But it was Chloe who brought it to boiling point.

Helen had called a move that meant Chloe had to lean across in front of Tim, and reach a hand out to the far corner of the mat. As she stretched forward, her head pointing downwards, her top slid slowly up her body uncovering her breasts. With her pert bum stuck up into air, and her legs apart, Tim also had a perfect view inside her loose pyjama shorts, her bald pussy clearly on view, her wet lips gazing back at him.

With a groan he reached for her, sliding his hand along the back of her leg and inside her shorts. Dave turned to see what was happening, the game forgotten. He saw Chloe wiggling her ass at Tim, and Tim pulling his cock out of his shorts, the angry red head already wet with pre cum.

Tim reached around Chloe now and held her breasts, his cock already inside her shorts. She reached between her legs and pulled him to her, guiding his thick cock into her wanton pussy.

“What about me,” Vicki asked, looking at Dave.

She was on all fours as well, her heavy breasts barely constrained by her top. Dave moved behind her and pulled the knickers she was wearing away from her body. They tore as he pulled them down, so he just ripped them away from her, leaving her naked, rounded bum pointing upwards at him.

He reached under her, and pushed his fingers into her, fucking her quickly as he pulled his shorts down, feeling her pushing back onto him. His cock replaced his fingers, entering her quickly and hard, driving deep inside her. She knelt up, his cock buried inside her, and pulled her top over her head, Dave helping her. Her wonderful, full breasts bounced free as Dave reached for them, kissing her neck as he held her to him.

Helen and Martin watched all this develop in what seemed like seconds. They held each as they watched, the smell and sounds of sex filling the air. Helen moved first, standing up and pulling off what few clothes she had on before going to kneel in front of Vicki.

She kissed her softly before reaching for her breasts, pushing Dave’s hands away greedily. She dipped her head and sucked on Vicki’s swollen nipples, drawing one and then the other and then both into her hungry mouth. Martin knelt behind her, and - as she dipped her head to Vicki’s breasts and pointed her bum at him - slid his cock into her pussy.

Martin reached across and stroked Chloe’s breasts, running his hands between them and over them, all six of them now joined in one way or another. The men drove their cocks deep into their women, fucking them as if they were one. They all moaned and cried out, driven on by each other, by their desire and lust, by each other’s pleasure.

It was impossible to tell who came first – they just all came, their cries of pleasure mixing as they echoed around the room, all of them clinging together.

They separated slowly, sitting on the floor close together, sharing their pleasure.

A while later, Vicki and Tim went off to the games room, taking a bottle of wine with them. With a smile, the others watched them go. Martin and Helen went next, going upstairs. As they left, Chloe and Dave looked at each other, and then snuggled up closer.

Downstairs, Vicki and Tim stood kissing, with Vicki leaning back against the pool table. They were naked. Tim had undressed as soon as they got downstairs, while Vicki was still naked from where Dave had pulled her clothes from her. They stood close as they kissed, their tongues entwined, her breasts hard against him, his leg between hers, her pussy pressing onto him, her juices wet on his leg.

He held her hips and sat her on the edge of the table. She laid back, pulling her feet up onto the table edge, exposing herself fully to him.

“Fuck me,” she mouthed silently at him.

He slipped into her easily, deeply, fucking her hard, his hands on top of her bouncing breasts. Her hands held onto his arms, her voice urging him on, telling him to do it harder, faster. She pushed her hips up to him, meeting his thrusts with her own.

She came quickly, still turned on from what had happened upstairs, by what had been happening ever since she arrived. He came moments later, pulling his cock out of her and wanking his cum in great spurts over her belly, her pussy, her breasts, her face.

Upstairs, Dave and Chloe heard the cries from downstairs just as he entered her. Chloe had been laying on the floor while Dave kissed her body, kissing her all over, feeding on her. He had been poised between her legs when they heard the first cries from downstairs, and had pushed into his sister as deep as he could as Tim’s cries joined those of Vicki.

He fucked her wet pussy quickly, his rhythm matching hers as he pumped into her, as she sucked his cock into her with her hot, tight pussy. She held her breasts as they fucked, both of them crying out loudly, not caring who heard, wanting to share their joy.

Dave was surprised when she pushed him away, stopping her. But then he smiled as she rolled over, presenting her perfect bum to him.

“Do to me what you did to Vicki,” she told him, pushing her ass up to him.

He reached down and rubbed her little hole, feeling her pushing back, hearing her sighs of delight. He held his cock to her, rubbing the wet head against her puckered hole, feeling her wetness were it had ran from her pussy. He eased into her slowly, until she opened up and welcomed him, drawing his long cock quickly into her body.

Chloe dropped her hips down, rubbing her naked pussy against the floor as Dave fucked her ass. Her tightness gripped him, his balls aching as they slapped against her, ready to unload his cum. He fucked her harder as her cries got louder, fucked her until he couldn’t stop himself cumming. The feel of his cock throbbing and his hot cum pouring into her was enough to take Chloe over the edge, and her cries soon echoed around the house.

Dave pulled out of her quickly, noticing Vicki and Tim in the doorway for the first time. He pulled Chloe to him, hugging her, kissing her, loving her. Vicki and Dave joined them, all of them holding each other.

******************************

Chapter Nineteen: The End

Helen and Martin lay back on the bed, satisfied from the lovemaking they had just shared. They listened to the cries from downstairs, to the different voices, and then to the silence.

“Do you know,” Martin said, “I think this is going to be our best holiday ever!”

And it was.

And things were never quite the same again.

******************************

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds