A Friend For Us Ch. 04: All In

The squelchy sound that came as Adam wriggled his entire tool inside Jana filled the room. Bubbling, popping, slurping sounds were heard as Jana had another orgasm. The lewd sounds made John search for and suck on Dawn's hardening nipples. He slipped his fingers into her pussy and crooked them, using the hold to pull her strongly to his chest. His tugging mouth refused to release the stretched nipple so that one of her firm breasts was pulled to the side and up as they settled in to watch the fucking that was happening right before their eyes.

The steady strokes continued through Jana's orgasm. Midway through the young girls extreme undulations, a particularly loud plop sounded from the wet junction, and a small burst of spray shot from the seemingly airtight link between cock and pussy. The squirt sprayed onto Adam's groin, making a white ring of froth build at the base of his penis as he fucked on.

Jana was having a continuous string of orgasms, gasping, moaning, and undulating all over. Dawn's nipple in John's mouth was rock hard, and his two fingers remained crooked up inside her puss. His swollen dick bobbed up and down in rhythm to Adam's strokes. Dawn was running her fingers softly around the head, tracing its plum shape unconsciously.

For the first time Adam turned his head and looked directly at the couple. His pouting expression was sleepy with pure lust and extreme sexual heat.

"John, hey, why don't you come on up here," he said, a smile coming to his lips as he said so. "I wanna show you something I think you are gonna like...

"That is if Dawn will let that nice cock of yours free for a sec...," he added with a laugh. All the while his long cock was sluicing in and out of Jana's soft pussy. He slowed some and swung his gaze to Dawn...

"You like what you see?" he asked her directly, as he pulled out his cock, and then slowly fucked it back in.

"Like that?" Eyes locked onto Dawn's, a little smile made its way past the tight look of concentration on his mouth as he controlled himself not to cum.

"Or that?"

"That" was a sudden fast withdrawal, followed by a long plunge all the way up the gurgling pussy.

It was followed by a long wail from Jana that was interrupted by a loud "Arghhhhh..." from Adam.

"She's coming!" He announced the room. "She's cumming all round my dick...

"So Dawn, what did you say? Do you like this?"

He continued teasing her, as he now pulled out his thick wet dick so only the head remained inside the slick hole, then circling his hips all round, ass sticking out, he stirred his swollen glans all around his girlfriend's super-hot pussy.

Dawn's response was a moan followed by an awed whisper. "This is so hot ..."

Then her loud "Oh God!" filled the room. Her exclamation followed closely on Adam's grunt and Jana's abandoned squeal.

Adam had just driven his cock all the way up into Jana in a long, deep and almost savage thrust. As he socked into Jana, Dawn convulsed, her own arousal making it easy to imagine that it was her own body that was so deeply impaled. John felt her spasm and eagerly fucked her with the two fingers she was tightly gripping in her pulsing pussy.

Now he finger fucked her as Adam watched. He looked frankly into his eyes, then shifted his gauze lower down to where Adam's thick cock was making small fucking motions into Jana. He smiled back up at Adam, not attempting to hide the fact that the sight aroused him. Their eyes communicated a bold unspoken pact between them. This was the time for open sexuality, a time for uninhibited sexuality, a time to enjoy their bodies and partners without any inhibitions. It was a time to connect and share.

As John looked on, Adam began fucking with strong strokes, which John now matched. The two girls were moaning in unison as their lovers matched each other's strokes. The girl's cries meshed, seeming to drive each other on an on, and it was apparent they were going to come soon, then...

Adam, spoke, breaking the spell, and winking at John, pulled out to Jana's disappointed "Unnnhhh..." to ask, "Hey John, I did invite you over here, you know. Cum on up here, you will like this.

"Dawn, just hold it there for just a while, I promise you that will not be disappointed," he added as Dawn made her own vocal contribution to the girl-protest over denial of service. John had also pulled his fingers out from her almost cumming pussy.

"Come on up here," Adam encouraged the puzzled John who moved to stand close behind him. "Watch this."

John stared at as Adam placed his dick onto Jana's dripping hole. His vantage point was perfect. He could see everything, even the pulsing of Jana's pink pussy walls on the inside. Adam's cock looked really good. It was deliciously big, swollen and nicely shiny. John had always loved it when his own cock looked this good, hot and swollen from fucking. He looked down at it, the pulsing veins as well defined as on Adam's, only just a bit smaller but satisfyingly big all the same. He looked up to see Adam unashamedly looking at it too, admiring it.

Then, with a grin, Adam pushed all the way into Jana and proceeded to fuck her, motioning John even closer. John could tell that Jana was definitively heading for orgasm, Adam beckoned him closer and whispered into his ear. "Hey, wanna do something really mind blowing?"

"Hell, Yeah!" John eagerly whispered back, excited by the yet unknown deed.

"OK," Adam whispered. "I am going to fuck her until she is just about to cum, then, when she is real close, I will pull out and you enter her as fast as you can. The fresh dick should make her feel real good-if we are lucky she will cum immediately you enter her.

Then you fuck her until she is close to cumming, and then let me back in! We repeat it - over and over again. It will be super-her hot. Her pussy cumming around your cock as soon as you slide in bro. I'm sure you will enjoy it," he said with a knowing smile at John.

"Jesus!"

"Ready?"

"Jesus, man. Are you are serious?"

"Yes man, she loves doin' crazy stuff. And anyway, that big cock of yours says you are more than ready to go, so here goes!"

With that, he fucked is cock extra deep into Jana and laid on a fast, funky rhythm.

John stared, open mouthed, hard cocked. Adams thick tool looked even thicker as it barreled strongly in and out his girlfriend's squishy wet hole. Frothy juice coated the junction where the hot sex was happening just before his eyes. Jana's cries heated up, signaling the impending orgasm which suddenly eager John knew he was going to enjoy. Now he was desperate to plunge his own tool in to that wet place! He moved to kneel closer, right next to the fucking couple. His fist flew up and down his own ready tool with the rhythm of Adam's fucking. God, was he ready!

Just then, Dawn asked suspiciously, "Hey, what are you guys whispering about?"

Before any of the said guys could answer, Jana's rapidly escalating cries took an urgent tone and just as the first uncontrollable "Arghhh...Uh! Uh!" burst from her throat, Adam groaned and pulled out, his own thick cock threatening to burst.

John missed only the slightest beat before he shoved his cock in and buried it in to the hilt. The slight mis-beat served to tip Jana over the edge as she first lost the lovely dick, then felt an entirely different sensation as she was impaled in a way that felt entirely different. She just came.

John could feel the tight spasm all the way down the long slide into Jana's insides. Grinning inside, he exulted at the sheer physical pleasure of immediately fucking into an already hot, wet, clasping and cumming pussy. The added extreme lewdness of what they were doing transformed the experience to blow his mind even more.

He laid on as fast a rhythm as Adam had, wanting to keep Jana cumming around him for as long as he could. Her cries filled his ears and the room as her orgasm transported her to nirvana.

Dawn had seen her answer and it made her wild. She scrambled to knees so she could closely watch the tag-team play. Her own rapidly working fingers never left her own wet centre.

John's relatively new cock and rhythm were such a delight to Jana that the plump girl barley came down from her high as she continued getting it. She could only stick her ass out higher begging for a deeper shafting as another orgasm practically grabbed her, threatening to burst from her without warning as multiple orgasms often do. One more desperate thrust was all that John could manage before he too had to pull out with a groan as the wickedly tight pussy started its death grip around his tool.

She was already cumming when Adam rammed his world-class organ balls deep into her pussy.

"AIIIEEEE...!!"

The scream rocked the apartment. It was followed by explosive unintelligible gasps that announced to all that the lucky girl's brain was frying in sexual abandon. Her pussy bubbled and gurgled the trademark squelching sex sounds of an extremely wet pussy cumming around a desired hot cock.

Adam laid it into her, grabbing her by the hips and ramming full length strokes up into his hot girl. It was clear the lewdness of the situation was getting to him too and his grunts soon added their bass accompaniment to Jana's cries of female sexual abandon. He fucked on, driving her so rapidly to another orgasm that this time he did not get a chance to pull out before she started cumming. He practically had to hold out her bum away from his jerking tool so he could give John is turn to fuck his already cumming girlfriend.

"Ahh-!" John's forceful desperate entry cut short Jana's beginning moan, turning it immediately into a series of pleasurable cries as the orgasm repeatedly fed the hot penis it so wanted. The new tool caused different wonderful sensations that whirled crazily from clit to brain and round and around until Jana exploded into the biggest orgasm in her life.

It positively sucked John's semen from him as the hot girl orgasmed herself into oblivion. Limp, she flopped onto her belly, plump body jiggling as John followed her way down thrusting and squirting and jetting his hot semen into her hot hole.

They were both fucked out, Jana passed out and John just a heartbeat away from the same state, so strong and unexpected had been his orgasm.

Then Dawn's rising cries got through to him and caught his attention.

Groggily, he lifted his eyes and caught sight of an image that captured his full and rapidly awakened gaze. His girlfriend was on her back rapidly frigging her clit. Her long svelte legs were sprawled wide open granting her working fingers easy ready access to her own wide open split pussy. Adam was hovered above her, his large cock fully erect and nudging at the hot wet centre.

Dawn's slim fingers on her left hand dug into one side of her sweet pussy and spread it wide open, exposing the clit at the same time. Her right hand danced its frantic rhythm on the delicious sparking bud shooting constant ripples of pleasure through her body. John watched as the bulbous head of Adam's cock rubbed all over his girlfriend's inviting and slightly gaping hole.

Sometimes the head would seem to slip and bury itself halfway into the ready hole.

Dawn was writhing in arousal. She was moaning and jerking her hips up and around, asking for the penetration. She began to hump up and down more frantically, the irregular teasing almost-penetrations making her want it all.

John could imagine that she wanted the tool spearing into her boiling depths like he often did to her. The realization that his girlfriend was going to be fucked right in front of his eyes finally hit him, rocking him with this power and leaving him with a miraculously hard throbbing cock. It ached as he watched Adam draw his own cock head slowly up the gaping slit. Dawn bucked.

Adam leaned down and captured a rock hard tit in his lips. He sucked it in hard.

Dawn gasped and bucked up extra hard, sending a full half inch of the thick dick into herself. Her eyes fluttered open, fixing on John's face. Her lust blown gaze pleaded volumes.

John could give only one answer, his own very interested cock adding its powerful voice to the hot moment. Dawn saw his decision his eyes and reached out to thankfully clasp his hardening meat in her hot palm. She gripped it firmly and moaned, no doubt gaining comfort in the soft feel of the familiar flesh, while she anticipated the big hard one that was going to spear between her thighs. She then reached up and clutched his hand, as if seeking the comfort that he was there as she stepped out on to her adventure.

Adam felt the change, the crossing of the last barrier and signaled his understanding by boldly circling his huge head all round the hot hungry pussy. His own hungry look at John asked the final question from the man whose girlfriend he was about to fuck.

John gave the answer by making a fucking motion, thrusting his own crotch forward in a lewd "Fuck her!" gesture. Adam groaned, the utter depravity of the gesture not lost on him.

Then, a barely perceptible change in Adam's movements, and John knew that this was finally it. The very air in the bright sunshine lit room seemed to shiver in the anticipation, and Dawn's grip tightened in John's palm. She knew it was coming, she knew it was big, and she knew that she was going to get it. She stopped frigging herself, being too much on edge to maintain her concentration.

The thick tool speared slowly inside her. John watched as the slickened lips slowly spread open to accommodate the big plum head. They were then gradually pulled inwards, as if they had reached the limit and having no room to spread anymore, were now being forced to follow the penetrating tool as it delved into her insides.

Finally, the whole rod was buried unseen inside his girl, having gotten there by inexorably sliding in and pulling some of her lips in there with it despite the copious juices evidently running down the split ass crack. Reluctantly almost, as the huge penis bottomed out, the lips slowly spread some more, making it look almost like they were swelling and climbing up around a thoroughly welcome cock, allowing it to seat itself squarely inside the hungry pussy.

John felt when her first orgasm hit. It was only halfway through the penetration when Dawn's fingers clutched his in a death grip and a deep gasp made her chest heave and eyes open wide, unseeing. She continued her orgasm and spasmed again and again, making delightful mewling cries as Adam, seemingly oblivious to what was happening to her, slowly completed his first penetration into her. But his groan betrayed him and John was not surprised when he suddenly groaned and jerked his cock out, with a curse.

"No, No dammit! I am not gonna cum!" he growled to himself, fighting a massive battle to stop himself from blowing his semen all over the girl who was waiting for their first fuck. John enjoyed watching the struggle, perversely proud that his girl had within a few seconds of the fuck reduced the powerful stud to a shivering quivering wreck of uncontrollable sexual desire.

Adam won the fight, but only barely, and all could hear his sigh of relief as he got his control back. After a few seconds, he repositioned himself above her, ready to get back into the saddle.

John noticed that Jana had been awakened by Dawn's orgasmic cries, and was now awake, watching with interested eyes but still too out of it to do anything more. The knowledge that another girl was watching the rapidly developing proceedings aroused him and his own penis twitched as it began its way back to life.

Then John watched as the huge cock pulled out and lunged in deep to disappear between his girlfriend's wet junction with a single massive stroke.

For a second, the silence in the room seemed to hang reluctantly onto the coat-tails of Dawn's unbelieving gasp. For seemingly long minutes the only discernible action in the room was the uncontrolled twitching and trembling of her out-flung feet and her trembling toes, and then Dawn's long scream burst into the bright morning sunlight lit room.

"AAAAARRRGHHHHH...WoooooooooI!

"AM CUMMING! AH! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhh...!

And boy was it so evident that Dawn was definitely and obviously cumming!

Her slim hips writhed in intricately complex sex-crazed circles. Her taut sweat streaked stomach roiled as her powerful trained muscles worked her lower body, her small pussy stretched wide tight around the thick big tool that tenaciously dug in deeper with every buck of her hips, screwing deeper with each roil of the pleasured girl's writhing dance.

John watched, mesmerized, as with a gigantic heave, the svelte girl incredibly threw Adam bodily up into the air, making his red, pulsing, slippery and shiny big muscle pop out from her with a loud plop. Her immediate loud moan was cut short a micro-second later when the angry rod, unerringly accurate, speared into the momentarily revealed wide open pussy on its powerful down stroke as Adam fell back onto her.

That short glimpse burned itself into John's brain. The deep pink surrounding the dark hole, a squirt of pussy juice leaping up after the withdrawing cock, and the bulbous head looking so much larger than the wet gaping hole it had just left. Then the cock reaching the height of its withdrawal, twitching and trembling, like an aroused cobra ready to strike into its target.

The loud wet slapping sound of the inevitable reconnection echoed in the room, and was immediately followed by loud and wetly squelching sounds as Adam got into the business of seriously fucking his friend's beautiful fiancée.

Dawn on her part was simply gone, her second orgasm on Adam's fat cock coming only five strokes into the strong fucking that she was now getting. The third orgasm was not far behind, then the fourth, and then the fifth, then the orgasms coming until she just melted and went into the multi-orgasmic state John knew and loved so well. He knew that her pussy was boiling and erupting in a steady boiling state that was one continuous orgasm.

John stared at the sight, switching his rapt attention from the speared wet junction that was his girlfriend's pussy to the rhythmically pistoning big rod that was Adam's extremely aroused penis. He switched to the incredibly beautiful face that was now covered with free flowing sweat and then back to the tight ass and working muscles that drove the thick penis in and out of her now frothy hole. He greedily drank in the sight of girlfriend's pleasure-contorted mouth and the thick stream of juice that had worked its way out from the tightly filled pussy to coat her asshole's swollen ring.

The slightly open anus winked at him in concert with the lewd rhythm of the powerful fuck its neighbor was getting.

Dawn was getting it real good. It was obvious that her entire being was locked into the waves of pleasure that the thick organ was pumping into her cunt, and it seemed that she loved it so much that she could pass out any minute. Any additional proof as to how well his girlfriend was getting fucked was available in the way her usually bright eyes had rolled up into their sockets till the whites almost showed.

Bewitched by his girlfriend's boiling sexuality, he leaned forward for a kiss, more in love with her at this time than at any other time before. His lips caught hers in a lip lock, the resultant deep kiss searing her burning sexuality deep into the roots of his brain as she came again, a deep orgasm that turned her entire body to mush and her mouth into a bottomless hot pit of previously undiscovered wonder.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds