A Friend For Us Ch. 04: All In

She was holding up the hand held dildo with which she had fucked him earlier. Its size paled in comparison to the strap-on that rose thickly from between her voluptuous thighs as she walked to him. Her other hand worked the big dick, smearing more KY onto the already slick shaft.

John shuddered in pleasurable anxiety. The hand-held dildo was of a lighter shade of color than the one growing from Jana's palm, which was a heavy, menacing black. It was much thicker too, and quite a bit longer, and had a massive set of balls dangling so lifelike at the juncture of her rounded thighs. He felt a hot rush sweep through him as he stared. His body jerked involuntarily upsetting the rhythm with which he was fucking Dawn.

Jana was looking into his eyes as she approached him, slicking the KY round all over the thick plum head. The shiny head easily dwarfed his own by a full half inch in length and breadth. Her encircling fingers easily left half and some of the veined shaft uncovered as she stroked up and down, the look in her eyes both knowing and daring. She was going to fuck him and she knew it was making him feel hot.

He groaned as he felt his asshole twitch in anticipation. Each stroke into Dawn made him clench his buttocks and squeeze his asshole closed, almost if he was trying to keep Jana and her lusty intentions away from his bottom. However, it felt good and he unconsciously only jutted his ass out more, propping it up, raising it for the penetration he wanted. His ass felt empty.

Jana was a pro. She just centered the thick tool dead centre on his hot hole and let him fuck it into himself. The first contact made him moan, the next thrust made him groan as he drew back to easily accept the thick inch into his sphincter, and with the third stroke he buried half the massive length into his delightfully stretched hole.

His hot male grunts were sexual music to Jana's greedy ears. She reached round him to encircle his hot body in her arms, then gave him a tentative stroke with the buried half. He liked it, his louder moan said, and she started fucking him.

The in and out made him rock back and forth and cry out.

"Unghh...!", he groaned, on the in-strokes, and "Ahhieee...," he went, on the out-strokes.

She loved it! She reached round and pulled back on his groin stretching the skin out from around his dick. He moaned and thrust into Dawn, then pulled back strongly, fully impaling himself on the last inches of Jana's long dick. He pressed his ass into her hot groin and groaned loudly as he held himself pressed against her, enjoying the feel of her hot body. Her tight tits bored into his back.

They slowly moved forward, joined to the hilt, as he sank back into Dawn's asshole. He held it there for a few moments, lost in the incredible sensation of his cock gripped tightly and his asshole incredibly full. Jana peered around from behind John's back to enjoy the sight, and then slowly drew back the big penis. She followed its progress avidly, loving the way his rim pulled out to follow it. Just as the raised rim distended the hole, about to pop out, she shoved the massive tool back into the pliant asshole.

John loved it. The huge dong traveled its imperious way up his insides, separating his flesh and shouldering its way through his hang-ups and tightness. The full feeling moving up him made him groan out loud with pleasure.

"Ahhhhhh..."

His loud groan filled the room as he announced to all that he was enjoying getting his ass fucked.

"Unnghhhh... Anghhh... Unghhh..." The incredibly erotic sounds of a man getting fucked filled Jana's ears. She delighted in the knowledge that she was causing the unrestrained sounds as she fucked her friend's boyfriend. The knowledge of it alone was enough to make her juice flow freely down her thigh, let alone the effect of delightful large bump that was grinding against her hot clit.

She couldn't resist.

"Dawn? Dawn, look! I am fucking John!"

"Ahhhh...," Dawn's loud moan interposed itself into the continuous keening sound the slim girl had been making through her multiple anal orgasms, oblivious to the debauchery going on behind her.

"C'mon, turn around you gotta see this. I am fucking your man!" Jana urged excitedly.

"Ungh? Ahhhh...," Dawn continued, but she pushed her head to the side, twisting around head to oblige and watch.

She turned her head to look back at Jana with lust-swept eyes and saw her friend grinning back, moving, making fucking motions behind John. The she caught sight of the straps going round her friends thighs. Her eyes widened.

"Stra-, you-..., you have a strap-on?" She asked, incredulous.

"Yep," Jana replied happily, "and your boyfriend is taking it all."

As if on cue, John groaned in pleasure. Jana responded by pushing the thick thing full up into his ass, making him fuck deep into Dawn. Dawn contributed her own groan to the profusion of the sexual sounds as she felt an orgasm rushing towards her, triggered by the visualization that the owner of the thick tool inside her had one like it fully up his own ass.

In no time at all she was cumming again, bucking and rocking back against John. Somewhere in the recesses of her mind she knew that her urgent movements were making Jana's cock plunder itself even deeper into his asshole.

The enormity of the orgasm took her by surprise, continuing on beyond her expectation. It gripped her, twisting her up, wringing her up tight then violently bursting from her. Then she was rushing, moaning and gasping and calling out, making John instinctively ram his swollen organ all the way inside her rectum. He fucked her with strokes that were made all the more savage by the pleasure he himself felt as his own hole was repeatedly invaded by the blunt thing fucking into him from behind.

Dawn finally collapsed on the bed, washed out by her incredible orgasm. She barely had enough energy to turn round and flop onto her back, still having the presence of mind to want to see the incredible sight of her boyfriend being sodomized by her best friend.

The sight burned itself into her brain. She stared at the obscenely veined and straining wet organ that protruded from John's loins. Each of Jana's now hard thrusts made the cock fuck forwards into the space that was only so recently vacated by her fucked out asshole. A hanging tendril of pre-cum swung back and forth in time to the strokes into his back. His groans filled the room, his eyes screwed shut as he concentrated on the pleasure coming from his bottom. He had never looked sexier or more shamelessly and lustfully male.

A movement at the door caught her eyes. Too fucked out to think about getting scared, she turned her eyes towards the door. Jana caught the movement and smiled reassuringly at her, nodding her head that it was OK. Intrigued, Dawn watched, then her eyes widened a in surprise as the door opened a crack wider to reveal Adam's face!

She caught his glance at Jana to confirm that it was indeed OK. Getting the all clear through some subtle sign, he opened the door fully wide open and walked inside the bedroom.

He was naked. His big thick cock led the way, toned chest rippling with defined muscle. Dawn's eyes only briefly took in his tall body before remaining fixated on the thick rod that remained imperiously rigid as he walked to the bed. As he came closer, she could see the bead of precum filling the large slit at the organ's tip. She stared and licked her lips unconsciously.

Jana saw her reaction and smiled secretly, happy that her friend found her boyfriend sexually arousing. If things continued going as well as they seemed to be going, then she would get to see them fuck each other. That would be something to see.

John meanwhile was getting closer to his long held back orgasm, completely lost in the strange pleasure in his behind. Each of Jana's long in-strokes elicited a throaty moan from him, a strange sexy sound that served to make him hotter still. The slide of the thick tool in and out of his ass was driving him hornier than he had ever been in his life. His eyes tightly closed, he was unashamedly humping back onto the thing sliding through his hole.

The pleasure built up until he couldn't stay on his knees anymore. As Dawn watched in delight, John flopped over onto his forearms. He stuck up his butt, offering his asshole for Jana to ravage with her thick strap-on.

He felt it when Jana's hot palm left his side, and for a brief hopeful minute thought that she was going for his hot cock. He desperately wanted her to pump it and had just opened his mouth to tell her so, when he was pulled up short by Jana's bright and chirpy, "Oh, Hello Adam! It is very good to see you."

Startled, his head whipped round to catch the incredible sight of Jana's slim fingers reaching out to grab a very thick erect and beautiful penis. He had never seen a live erect penis except his own before and it was just the most exciting thing he could have seen right then.

It struck him then that a guy was watching him as his ass was being fucked. The realization zapped him with a hot blast of sexual energy. He felt his world wobble, and his awareness seemed to shift. The events happening around him now seemed to burn with otherworldly vividness.

He stared as the soft palm tried to curl around the thick stem.

He watched as the big rod jerked at the contact.

A large bead slowly swelled out from the wide pee-hole to join the smear of shiny fluid on top of the purple head.

He tried to stop it, but he couldn't, so he closed his fear inside and let himself look up to Adam's face. He looked into his eyes, and then...

Jana began to slowly draw the dildo out from his asshole.

His eyes looked into twin pools of pure lust. He felt relief. Adam was not disgusted.

He closed his eyes, relaxing following the slide out with the sensation in the hot ring of his ass. He could feel the big head backing out from him, a long delicious slide outwards.

Then it popped out.

His asshole felt deliciously empty. He moaned. He wanted the thick hardness to slide back in.

He opened his eyes. Up close was the big real dick. His eyes followed as she stroked it right next to his ass. It was big, thicker than his was, and longer too.

Jana slowly fucked the dildo back into his bum. He locked eyes again with Adam, and he moaned again. Looking into Adams eyes made it worse, terrible, but for some reason and incredibly arousing. He could see nothing but lust. He could not find any meaning to the fact that he was being fucked as he looked into a man's eyes, other than it was driving him wild with sexual heat.

Jana stroked back on Adam's organ, pulling the skin back into Adam's groin so the turgid cock stood out in even further relief. Veins pulsed along its length.

"Adam, watch this," she whispered, as she again slowly drew out the thick dildo from John's clinging asshole.

John stopped breathing. The moment held still. He could see himself in his mind's eye. Naked, buttocks vulnerably exposed, a guy with a big naked cock watching him as a girl prepared to penetrate his exposed asshole with a big thick dildo.

He groaned out loud.

Slowly, carefully, Jana placed the dildo's head on the distended ring.

Smoothly, slowly, she fucked deep into his hot twitching hole. His groan was loud and tortured in the now sunlit room.

"Arrgghhh ..."

She fucked another long slow stroke with a speed matching the slow travel of her fingers on the big organ she was masturbating.

"Unghhh ... Fuck it!" John groaned. He just couldn't help himself. The sight of the real prick being masturbated at his side was too much. He wanted to feel the dildo fuck into him hard, all the way up his wildly hungry hole.

"Fuck me!" he whispered hoarsely, "fuck me!" He was all horniness, the image in his mind now that of being slowly filled by the live cock just beside him. He felt first the entry, and then the wonderful slide as the delicious fullness slid for an incredible length up his bottom.

The magnificent blatant entry, publicly displayed to the watching man tipped John over to slide into total unashamed ecstasy.

His control disappeared, he could not, and did not want to control the incredible sexual pressure that now spread throughout his entire body. His head whipped back around to the front, just as Jana reached around him and grabbed his concrete pole. She squeezed his cock tightly as she began fucking his ass with the dildo.

"Yes, that's it," Adam urged as he moved behind Jana and with a little effort squeezed his large dick into her hot swamped pussy. "Fuck him - and I am going to fuck you too. Ahhhhh ..."

His entry made him groan. Jana came as he penetrated her to the root. The welcome thickness triggered her primed state so suddenly and nicely as he filled her, that she couldn't help it. She rode out her orgasm by fucking even more strongly into John.

"Ungghhh ...! Unghh ...! Arrghh ...! Unnngghhhh ...!"

John's grunts were completely unreserved now, the urgency getting into his voice as he climbed the peak to the biggest explosion of his life. The pressure inside him was higher than he had ever felt it. He felt all his energies gathering inside of him, making him hotter, but somehow it was like the thing up his ass put his cumming threshold up higher. The pressure built up until he thought he would pass out. He moaned with the exquisite torture of it, knowing that he would cum like he never had. Then, when he was almost beyond his limit of consciousness, the unstoppable rush to orgasm was upon him.

Dawn, miraculously recovered, sensed the impending explosion and scrambled into position below him, twisting herself so she was able to take her his throbbing dick into her mouth. Her mouth greedily engulfed the head while she held the shaft with both hands. She worked the thick head, sucking on it and willing it to fire its hot contents.

It was all to much for John. The long held-back orgasm rushed upon him, claiming him, burning up all the coordination circuits in his sizzling brain. Jana's feminine orgasmic cries echoed in the room, providing bacchic aural background to this his orgasm of all orgasms.

"Oh God! Oh God! I'M GONNA CUM!" John shouted, throwing his head back and rocking back in time to the thrusts into his rear. His rocking motions became disjointed as he thrashed in impending orgasm.

Dawn could not hold the wildly moving head in her mouth and helped out by pumping his pulsing tool. She tried to aim it to shoot into her open mouth but the first shot of thick cum flew onto her cheek. The second splashed her lips, before she corrected her aim and got the rest in her mouth.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Arrrrgghhhhhhh!...Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh!

John came for a long time, each shot of cum marked by a loud grunt. His loosened asshole added its sexual noises in the room, contributing liquid slurpy sounds of repeated penetration as Jana strongly fucked him through his orgasm.

Finally, John was spent and he collapsed into Dawn's embrace. His sweat-streaked face snuggled against her breasts, and he groaned against them when the big dildo pulled out of his hole.

Adam wasted no time in maneuvering Jana onto her back beside the fucked out lovers. Wanting her friends to watch the actual penetration, he placed her at good angle for the close range view. He held back a bit poised above her to be sure that John was watching.

Still breathing hard, John turned his head to watch his first live fuck.

He stared, amazed, as the thick head seemed to sink out of sight into Jana's now tiny looking pussy. Then a long gleaming length of shaft slowly sank into the girl. Her high pitched moan accompanied the slow penetration.

Two inches before the shaft disappeared, the generous hips began to rock the widespread rounded thighs back and forth in an uncoordinated rhythm. The motion seemed to offer up the speared junction to the thick stem buried in there. Jana's soft plump belly visibly roiled as she came, gasping and trembling on her boyfriend's initial penetration into her body.

"Aieeeeeee..." I'm...cummmmming. Eeeaahhh! Eeahhh!!"

The room echoed with the sounds of Jana's orgasm.

John looked up to Dawn and grinned. "God, Jana does really love that cock!"

Dawn didn't answer. She was transfixed, her eyes staring at the huge veined thing that defied the bucking girl and inexorably pushed in to bury itself fully inside the wet junction. Her only reaction was when Jana made a particularly despairing moan when Adam's large head nudged all the way up to past her churning cervix. She moaned involuntarily in sexual empathy and her hands instinctively flew to caress her nipples. She licked her lips.

She saw the moment when the long slide ended and Adam's loosely hanging balls bumped against Jana's spread and wet bum. Her slightly dilated asshole was still twitching from the recent orgasm and it seemed to wink at the contact. Dawn imagined that it was her own tight pussy lips straining around that big organ. Amazed, she realized that she wanted nothing more but to feel it for herself!

The scandalous thought warmed her. She felt herself begin to get horny again. Her asshole twitched, still recovering and relaxing from John's earlier fucking. The image struck her then, of the deeply embedded dong that was buried in her friend's hot place instead being buried in her own. She knew then that she wanted and would get the same thing.

She saw it in her mind, the wonderful cock fully up her own pussy, filling her, straining her capacity for cock. The naughtiness of lusting for the real live cock that was fucking just in front of her eyes made her excited, and it was somehow being made better by the fact that John was just there beside her. She knew it was going to happen, she was going to get fucked with the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life! The realization made her shiver.

Jana's orgasm continued through to the full penetration. The way she was writhing and humping looked almost like she was trying to throw Adam off her. Only her delighted moans and gasps betrayed that she was instead fully enjoying herself. That, and the delightful sounds as her pussy gurgled and bubbled around the thick and welcome invasion.

Adam held himself up above Jana's body, displaying the sight and site of their joining for the benefit of their watching friends. The long forgotten dildo lay out to the side, strangely exiting to watch as it lay across on Jana's lower belly, thick head reaching past her navel. The angle at which it lay gave the impression that Adam's thicker dick had penetrated all the way up through her belly to poke up and flop onto her belly.

As John looked at it he was suddenly struck that Adam had seen him get fucked with a dildo that was almost as big the cock he carried. He must have known that John had loved it. He had seen John loving it. He had heard John's scream when the tightly held semen had burst form his insides, when a pounding dick made him spew out all his juices, unthinking and completely transported by the feeling in his asshole.

The thought made him feel funny, a feeling he couldn't describe. Then he realized that he was getting aroused thinking about getting fucked and at the same time watching the big cock fuck Jana's swollen and very wet pussy. His previously dead cock stirred and started to rise.

Then Adam started to really fuck Jana and John became mesmerized. He could not take is eyes off the sight of the coupling genitals. His previously spent cock stiffened. The long slow pull-out, the unwillingness of Jana's flesh to release the massive thing, the thick glistening rod slowly rising, seemingly growing out of the tight hole, rising, balls rising unbelievably high up above the wet junction, then the pause, and the very first continuous steady slide of the pole-like organ all the way down inside the wet hole. The sight was awesome, better than all the considerable porn he had seen in his life.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds