A Friend For Us Ch. 04: All In

He continued kissing her as Adam fucked on, enjoying feeling her reactions as his friend's thick cock speared repeatedly into her. He could tell each orgasm by the sudden easy fluidity of her body every time she boiled over. They were coming even more easily now as she gave herself over to the two men who were so delightfully fucking her. The love she shared with John left her wide open, easily sending her to heaven on Adams cock as he repeatedly filled her burning cunt.

John's fingers wandered down to Dawn's left tit to find it enjoying Adam's ministrations, and drawing a moan from her as she momentarily felt the different sets of fingers on the tit. Moving across to the other rock hard nub, John gave it a sharp squeeze, reminding her that he knew what she liked. She squealed and kissed him back ferociously, an orgasm again bubbling from her as her body reacted to the familiar touch.

Drawing back, John sat back on his heels to watch. His cock throbbed, the large defined veins pulsing as he fixed his attention to the fucking his fiancée was getting.

He was so aroused by the sight. His girlfriend was getting the fucking of her life and he wanted nothing more than to see the thick rigid tool spearing repeatedly into her, causing her to buck up, cry, moan, and writhe. The swollen penis was now the centre of his attention, he imagined he was it, that it was his head that was pushing into the humid depths. It was him, his whole body that was forcing apart the pussy's inner walls, causing sparks of electricity to burn all along the slick walls, his whole self fucking and spearing into the soft girl as she moaned and squealed her pleasure.

Mesmerized, he stared at Adam's tight buttocks, watching as they alternately loosened when he drew back and clenching tight when on every instroke he sent his hot hard cock up into his best friend's girl.

John could well imagine the pussy lock Dawn had on Adam, having felt it himself many wonderful times before. Dawn really had the tightest pussy that he had ever fucked, and it became super tight and extra slick whenever she came. He was sure Adam was in sexual heaven and wouldn't be lasting very long.

Adam was however not about to make the mistake of coming too soon in the delightful new pussy. He slowed down to really enjoy the feeling of his thick organ ploughing in and out of his friend's fiancée's insides. John watched as the long thick organ slowed rhythm to now firmly and deliberately slide in and out with a more imperious rhythm, Adam making sure that Dawn felt every throbbing millimeter of his thick superheated penis.

As he watched, he focused on her exposed asshole. Its raised rim was slightly distended, and the hole itself was getting repeatedly stretched open, winking at him in time to the spreading and pulling from the large rod spearing into the hole just above. Then suddenly, he saw it clench tight, and a loud cry burst from Dawn accompanied by a big bubbling bursting sound escaping from her pussy's tight seal around Adam's cock.

She was coming again as her body adjusted to the new slower but much more sensitive rhythm that Adam was now using to cause her exquisite slow pleasure. He slowed down further, fucking her real slow now, drawing his tool all but out, till the tip only just grazed the wet distended hole of the still cumming pussy, then slowly deliberately sliding it in, almost teasing her, making her desperate to get it all into her and making her moan and plead and work her hips, desperate for the organ that gave her no quarter but inexorably forced itself into her pulsing centre as her boyfriend watched. Her long drawn out moan said it all, the sound deep and growling, her eyes rolled up into her head.

John was mesmerized at the amazing sight of his fiancée coming purely on the slow slide of Adam's cock. The slow speed made it all the more wanton as there was no distraction of working pounding bodies, just this merciless raw sexual sliding of rampant cock into soft wet pussy. He was more aroused than he had ever been as he enjoyed the sight of the big cock fucking his girl.

As Dawn's satisfied groan echoed in the room, John felt the head of his penis engulfed in a warm wet mouth. He gasped when a warm tongue slowly licked its way round the thick bulb, and he added his own strong moan when the slithering tip bisected his glans, teasing along the wide, swollen slit.

"Ungghhhhh...!," he moaned again, as he watched Adam pull is cock all the way out from Dawn, then spear her with a long slow stroke that again buried the big cock balls deep into the pleasured girl. There was a squelching sound as Adam's groin mashed fully into Dawn's, leaving only the big loose balls to dangle outside pressed against her asshole. She was enjoying 8 inches of manmeat stuck inside of her sleek slim body and her delighted gurgle announced it to all.

John's own deep groan immediately followed his fiancée's announcement of pleasure when Jana's hot throat slid itself down against his glans until her wet lips nuzzled against his thick base. She hummed around him, sending delightful vibrations coursing through his body.

Adam chose that moment to again pull his cock all the way out from Dawn's body, then shove it back in the now distended hole with gleeful and delighted force.

Her heartfelt groan called out to John, and he twisted his way back to her mouth for a kiss. As they kissed, he felt her tense and relax as she came again. Her hot breast pressed against his upper body, a rock hard tit poking into is chest. He was pressed close to her side to leave room for Adam to continue fucking her, and Jana to continue swallowing his cock. Dawn continued gurgling the pleasure of her orgasm into his mouth, seeking his entire tongue and willing him to fuck her mouth with it.

John timed his thrusts to coincide with Adam's, driving Dawn further into sexual abandon. His groping, clutching hand instinctively moved down her chest to seek her left nipple but he found that Adam already there with the entire tight breast wrapped inside his huge palm. He was molding and squeezing to it to the rhythm of his deep fucking strokes.

The awareness of what they were doing, the orgy they were having, shocked into John all over again. His hot fingers searched for and found Dawn's other nipple and he squeezed hard on it with all the passion he was feeling. She absolutely loved having her nipples tortured when she was turned on, and today was no exception as the pain translated to sweet wanton pleasure.

She found her voice again, urging him to squeeze the nipple harder.

"Squeeze it! Come on, squeeze it hard!" She urged him on, gasping and bucking her chest up in offering to the two men who were fucking her and playing with her body.

He squeezed as ordered. The sweet pain rocked through to her clit, causing a fire to start there, a fire that was quickly fanned into an explosion by the smooth thick friction of the big rod in her pussy.

"Fuck, it! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," she shouted, urging Adam on, going into another paroxysm of orgasm as she started coming again.

Adam picked up on what John was doing and squeezed hard on the nipple he had appropriated, intensifying the orgasm and sending Dawn higher into orbit.

Eager to add a different sensation, John changed tactics and pulled out on the nipple as far out as it go, making his absolutely fucked girlfriend loose it with a wild howl as her orgasm intensified.

Adam added his own groan, the feel and spectacle of the super fuck nudging him towards his own long held back orgasm. John also added his own deep bass groan into the mix of sexual sounds when Jana's tight throat suddenly engulfed his entire cock.

All four were now nothing more than sexually charged creatures, driven by the sexual hormones coursing through their brains, their bodies eager for all the sexual sensation they could get. The orgy had assumed a life of its own and the meaning was pure sexuality.

"Jesus, Jana, I am getting so fucked," Dawn called to her friend, moaning at the same time as she added to her own arousal by vocalizing what was happening to her. She had to raise her voice to be heard against the loud slurpy liquid sounds that were coming from her own frothy wet vagina. "Your boyfriend is fucking me so good!"

"Yes I know- " Jana's muffled voice agreed. "Actually, I can see that," she amended after a pause, her voice clear now after popping John's penis out from her mouth to gasp for air. Adam reached down to cup Dawn' buttocks in both his palms, to enable him forcefully screw his tool into her as she orgasmed. Her left tit was swinging rhythmically to the rhythm of the Adam's fucking and Jana reached out to grab the tight boob.

Dawn moaned as her friend's hot, soft fingers teased on her breast and nipple, softly sliding out on the soft flesh to the tip, stroking, teasing, urging her on.

"Come, on Dawn, tell us what is happening to you. Tell John how you are getting fucked," she urged.

"Oh God," Dawn gasped, the bluntness of the suggestion heating her up, adding to the debauchery of the orgy.

"Come on, tell us. How does Adam's cock feel in your small pussy? Is it big?" Jana pressed.

"His-, his cock is inside me... It is-. Jesus! It is so big!

"Aieeee... . Fuck, Don't stop!"

"Uh. Uh. Uh." Dawn's grunts of disappointment dripped hot lust, "he isn't moving now..."

Then,

"Ungghhh!

"Aiee!

"Aieee!"

Adam's surprise - three full length plunges into her sizzling pussy- needed no other commentary.

"Please, ummnhhh, please... Put it back in. Please...fuck me...please...," Dawn pleaded.

"Ummnnhhh..." Her thick groan of relief oozed sexual pleasure.

Happy again, she carried on with her commentary.

"He is pressing it in. His thick cock is entering me again. It feels so good. It is slow...so slow... It is getting bigger. It is so thick! So nice...so hot... . I can feel it-. God! It is not stopping!" Dawn cried out, her voice cracking with pleasure!

"It is so long..." she said wonderingly.

A little while later...

"Jesus, Adam, you have such a big cock!" She exclaimed. "It's in all the way up my cunt and it's so full inside me. It feels so good!

"Uummnnhhh...so good. I can really feel it. It is so big! God! I feel so full... I feel so good!

"Jesus! He is pulling it out now! Slowly ...It's so long...and th-thick... So thick...Umhhhh- Ahhiieeee...! Don't pull it out, pleeease don't- Ah, Ahhhh...that's it, put it back in, fuck me. Push it in, all of it, all- Arghhh!

"Uummnnhhh... Jesus, it's all in now-all of it...

"Unghhh!

"He's just fucked it into me, split me...

"Oh God!"

"Again! Again! Drive that thing into me again! Fuck me!

"Argh!

"Again! Fuck, me!

"Argh!

"Again!

"Argh!

"Like that-Argh!

"Again! Argh! Don't stop!

"Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh!

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuckme!Fuckme!Fuck'me! Fuck, Fuck,Fuck meeeeeeee! Fuck!! Arghhh...Am Cumming!...

Uueeeee!! Uueeehhhh!! Uuueeeee...Dawn's screams rang out loud in the bedroom, her sexual pleasure too much to contain.

"Aieeeeeeee, You are killing me...Argh- Argh- Argh! Again, Oh God, Am cummng again! Uuueeee!!

Uhmmmmhhh... Ummhhh... mmmhhhhh..."

Dawn's contented sighs made John feel good that he had allowed her to feel so much pleasure. He stared at where Adam's thick cock disappeared into his fucked out girlfriend through a ring of sexual froth. He felt a rush through his head as he imagined how she felt with her pussy stretched around the big organ.

Adam choose just that moment to slowly pull his rod out from Dawn. John stared as the thick rod glistening with his girlfriend's juices slowly emerged, thick veins swollen and pulsing with restrained passion. The big plum head looked enormous, dark purple, connected to the now gaping opening by a tendril of juice.

Dawn moaned as her pussy was vacated, complaining as the sensation of being delightfully filled disappeared. She weakly humped her hips up trying to reach the big rod. She whimpered in desperate disappointment. Her pussy lips, rimmed white around her hole, seemed to wink, twitching as she strained her hips.

"How was that?" Jana asked her sweaty friend.

"Ahhhh...it was so good- I am sooo fucked!

"Please put it back in. Fuck my pussy please...!"

"Your little pussy wants such a big cock in it?"

"Jesus, Jana, yes! I'll get you for this!

Adam, Please fuck me!" Dawn wailed unashamedly, the hot hunger in her pussy overriding all else.

"Aahhh," Jana teased, "so you really do want your little pussy fucked, don't you?"

She moved her hand lower down Dawn's chest, reaching out to draw out one swinging nipple as she teased the hot girl.

Dawn moaned as her friend's hot fingers teased her nipple. The soft hot touch sent a lance of fire straight to her fucked pussy. It was achingly empty, desperately desiring to have the hot cock that had just vacated its wetness. She wanted the cock back in there!

"So, you want some more, do you? And how does your hot little pussy feel? Come on tell us, let us know how good you are feeling." Jana was fully caught up in the sexuality of the moment and was enjoying the naughty vocalization.

"Jesus! Aeeiii...God! I feel so...empty!

"I am hot...wet... Jesus, Adam fuck me please! Dawn's breathless voice was thick with need and lust.

"Ok, baby," Adams voice was unexpectedly deep, "here it comes again. Tell us how it feels."

His voice sounded surprisingly sexy to John. Maybe that had something to do with the fact that he was watching the owner's thick and wet penis, the tiny part of his brain that was somehow not lust crazed told him. The large organ was pulsing all along its length as it aimed at his fiancée's froth rimmed vulva. His own cock throbbed at the sight. It was unbelievably sexy! The sight of an sex hungry, hot throbbing penis was turning him on.

"Jesus! I can feel the head, its touching my pussy! It's pushing in... I can feel my pussy spreading...

"Argh- It is so wide. It is stretching me! Jesus! It feels so good!

"Uhmigoshhhh...! Its thick!... Hard...Deeper...

"Aieeee...It's touched my cervix! Unghhh...He is in...all the way...his big thick penis is inside my womb!

"Unnghhh...! He twitched it!

"Unnghhh...! He twitched it again!

"Ahh...Ahh...Ahh... He is making it pulse inside me. It is throbbing so big! God, I feel so full... Ahhh... It feels so good-"

Jana broke into the running commentary, her voice sounding loud in the absorbed silence. "John, why don't you be a good dear and get us a joint as Adam fucks your girlfriend?

"And get us some more KY too..." she added, almost as a causal afterthought.

"John?"

Jana's prompt moved the mesmerized John into a perceptible start.

"Or would you rather wait and watch Dawn come for us?

"On Adam's thick cock," she added, quite unnecessarily, enjoying playing out the scene for all it was worth.

The answer came in a thick groan that was hot with lust.

"OK Adam, you heard the good fiancé. Make his girl cum now," Jana ordered.

"She wants to come for us, don't you Dawn? Cum on girl let's see you get fucked! Cum for us!"

Dawn responded by throwing her legs up and wide apart, so widely apart that her penetrated pussy was the highest part of her lithe, sweat streaked body. Adam's thick black cock was in full plain sight as it drew out to full shiny length. They all watched it spear all the way down and inside into the wet slit that waited down below it-

-and immediately begun to fuck it with hard pumping strokes, driven by the muscled body.

"Ooeee! Ooeee! Ooeee! Ooeee! Ooeee!"

Each thrust produced the abandoned sexual cry, each successive sound climbing in pitch with rapidly increasing desperation.

It took only a few strokes, and then Dawn's orgasmic scream rang through the bedroom.

John's neighbor, a reserved, executive looking brunette with whom he had never exchanged more than a casual nod, was just then going into her apartment next-door. She heard the sound of a woman's unbridled pleasure spiraling out of control and available for anyone who cared to hear.

And oh yes, she did care to hear it. She had just spent a thoroughly frustrating afternoon at the tennis club, watching the instructor spend all his time working on a nubile, snooty teen blonde into whose pants he obviously wanted to get.

Someone is getting it real good right now, she told herself. Most probably it's that cute athlete, she imagined, visualizing her good looking neighbor ploughing his yet unseen but often dreamt-of cock ploughing into a wet and tight pink pussy. It made matters worse that she would have killed to have a body like that of the girl at the tennis club. As the nasty images filled her mind, she felt herself getting wet.

I'll use the big black one, she decided, knowing that as she masturbated in her bed, she would be listening jealously to the on-going lusty fuck. Apparently, her good looking neighbor had not yet cottoned on to the fact that their bedrooms were next to each other and were connected by the air-conditioning ducts. The system acted as an excellent sound channel, and she had listened to virtually all his fucks over the last two years.

But despite all the aural and imaginary visual stimulation, she never seemed able to attract his attention, or for that matter, to get anyone else in her circles to scratch the now constant itch in her always wet pussy. None of the blow-dried smooth yuppies came close to appearing real and caring enough for her to want to fuck. She was still so much a product of her conservative upbringing that she could never have thought of going out to a bar or wherever and picking up strangers to fuck.

Hence her impressive collection of dildos, the buying habit fed by her increasingly wild fantasies featuring the good looking neighbor. Just like her collection of sexual toys, her fantasies had gradually gone beyond anything that she could ever have imagined before she moved into the apartment.

A testament to her sexual development was the growing itch and beating pulse in her asshole that was often the grateful frequent recipient of her current favorite, the big black dildo. She was imagining it stuck balls-deep up her throbbing rear passage.

"God, Beth," she told herself, "I am really turned on. Without knowing it, he is going to fuck me again.

I am such a horny slut.

I might be losing it - ...

Pause.

"But I don't care!"

She hastily fumbled in her bag, dripping pussy and pulsing asshole not helping. Her keys continued their exasperating hide-and-seek game in her big gym bag for a few more seconds, making her frustrations raise rapidly, until her finally finding them was cause for an exultant "Yes!" when she fished them out.

"Ass, here we come," she naughtily thought herself, as she hurried across the living room, fingers already at the zipper of her stylish hip-hugging tracksuit. She was naked before she entered the bedroom, taking the last two steps in an awkward waddle with two fingers already deep inside her dripping pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds