A Friend For Us Ch. 04: All In

"Arrgghhhhhh ..." Adam's thick groan was full of unashamed male pleasure as he felt himself fully penetrated. John felt it add to his own heat, making his engorged cock swell even thicker.

"Unghhhhhhh ..." His own moan was heartfelt and loud. He pulled out and thrust back in with a full unrestrained stroke, fucking deeply into the strong male beneath him. Again, he pulled out and thrust strongly back in. He drove in another time, and then another, keeping up the strokes and maintaining a slow constant rhythm.

With each stroke he strived to go deeper into Adam, until finally his thick cock was getting buried balls deep on each thrust. Their groans got louder as they continued fucking, pulsing cock sliding in and out of a squelching, pliable wet asshole.

The sexual sounds from both men and the uncontrollable frantic pulsing of Adam's thick cock in her tight tunnel drove Dawn over the edge. She came with a loud cry, her unabashed cries filling the room. Her uninhibited orgasm added fuel to the eroticism already burning up the room, turning up the sexual heat.

Hearing his girlfriend cum fired John's lust-filled brain into overdrive, further feeding his primal urge to fuck. He obeyed it, letting his body take control, fucking Adam with long full strokes. Each stroke pulled his cock out fully, then smoothly pushed it back all in.

He loved it, watching it slide inwards on each stroke with thick majestic splendor until his crotch was tightly pressed against Adam's tight buns. He watched as he slowly repeated the action: One time, two strokes, three strokes, four strokes, five, and over and over again, keeping up a strong deep fucking rhythm. The sense of breaking a deeply held taboo washed itself over him, sending him to extra heights of forbidden lust.

"I am fucking a man!" he thought excitedly.

"And he loves it.

"It feels so good.

"His tight ass looks so good.

"My big penis is all inside of him.

"It looks so swollen.

"He must be feeling really stretched.

"This is so sexy!"

The thoughts tumbled over and around in his mind, firing him up and making it harder and harder to control the urge to lose control and recklessly plunder the tight hole. All he wanted to do was to fuck Adam's firm tightness until all the tension built up inside him burst out.

He had to stop fucking for a short while to get a hold of himself, and then he resumed fucking with deep, smooth strokes, each time filling Adam all the way up. His imagination ran wild with the sensation and the hot taboo of the image before his eyes inflamed his mind. The knowledge that he was massaging Adam's anal insides, spreading apart the big man's core with his thick throbbing tool, making him enjoy his powerful penis with his ass made him enjoy the fuck in an entirely new and wickedly powerful way.

John could tell that both he and Adam were going to come soon. The thought fired him up to close over the top. Rapidly, conscious sense deserted him, and the fuck accelerated into a no-holds-barred primal union of hot rampant dick and wet, hungry asshole. He felt his sense of control slipping away and tried to fight it, but it was simply too much and it overwhelmed him. Helpless before its relentless surge, he finally just let go, giving himself up to the pleasure and hot sensations of furiously fucking the soft, wet asshole. It now felt like a super-tight female cunt, and he fucked it just as if it was a super-hot pussy, with no-holds-barred, no frills, and with no fancy motions.

Together the hot forbidden threesome lost itself in their individual and team-driven ecstasy, Jana now forgotten as they rocked and fucked each other up to a rapidly ascending peak. As one, they rushed towards what was going to be an unbelievably powerful climax for each of them.

When the tightly held dam inside of him burst, John screamed as a supercharged jet of hot sperm burst out from his deeply buried penis. It entirely took him over. His hoarse loud roar filled the bedroom, touching each orgiast's innermost sexual core, triggering hot electric surges of primal sexual energy in each inflamed body.

Adam too was lost in ecstasy. The spurting dick that was pulsing in his hot rectum was driving him wild. His strong thrusts gained even more power, repeatedly burrowing his throbbing, thick cock into the depths of Dawn's slick pussy.

The jets of hot sperm that burst inside him magnified his own sensations. The orgasm rushed up like a huge tidal wave and totally consumed him. With a triumphant shout followed by a series of deep bellows, his own cock jetted furious glory into Dawn's spastically clenching tunnel.

Dawn's pussy writhed and twisted all around his thick tool as she too came. Her soft, pliant body was wracked by the magnificent climax that possessed her. All her being roiled and writhed around Adam's deeply buried and spurting penis. Extreme volts of pure sexual energy consumed her, feeding her and raising her increasingly higher up the sexual plane until her last orgasm of the evening was too much for her and she melted into blissful nothingness.

Compared with the frenetic activity from just a few seconds before, the calm that settled on the room was quietly soothing.

Deep breathing from the two sexually sated men was the only sound to be heard. Jana moved up gently to check on the still passed-out Dawn, reaching out to softly caress her hair. She leant in closer so she could to hear her breathing above the heavy breathing from the two fucked-out men.

"She is OK," she announced quietly, the reassuring tone in her voice answering the yet unasked question. Her words were punctuated by a soft plop as Adam's softening dick slid out from Dawn's snug pussy.

The naughty sound somehow felt like a fitting punctuation to the hot sex the room had just witnessed.

Jana crept up onto the bed, her head near the headboard, and wriggled to lie face up beside Dawn's sprawled out form. Hot and horny, she used the fingers of her left hand to hold her own pussy wide open and she started rubbing her clit in a furious circular motion.

"Guys," she panted, "that was so hot! You all came so hard and it was just so hot to watch. You should fuck more often.

She paused as she strained her shoulders half of the bed to look at the naked men near the foot of the bed.

"But now I need to cum. There is a pussy here that needs a hard cock. Get cleaned up, then come back here and help each other to fuck me till I cum," she ordered.

"Come on, get up! Go, and clean up, go," she urged, playfully using her foot to push at John who was kneeling on the floor, his face lying sideways on the bed as his breathing returned to normal.

With a loud theatrical sighs the two men stumbled off towards the bathroom, their big shiny cocks swinging heavily over depleted balls.

Jana watched as the two tight sexy asses made their way to the bedroom door, one ass slick with excess jelly. It was a wonderful sight to behold.

"Hey, and mind you don't do anything in there!" She shouted after them. "I claim all the energy you still have. It's all mine now!"

Closing her eyes, she let herself relax into the good feeling as she masturbated, still caught up in the visual memory of the two sexy men fucking and then walking together to the bathroom naked. The hot image rapidly took her up and she was almost beginning her orgasmic climb when she felt someone's weight next to her on the bed, just before a delightful, fresh smelling pair of lips claimed hers in a deep searing kiss.

An involuntary moan escaped her lips and she bucked her crotch up onto her fingers, arching her back in pleasure. Another surprise shook her when a thick finger fully penetrated her without warning, just as she reached the top of her arch, making a small orgasm burst through her as another set of warm lips nipped and nuzzled at her inner thighs .

The two men continued making love to her, teasing stroking, and kissing her until she climaxed from their mouths and fingers alone.

Then they fucked her. They took turns, each man in his own turn coming into her embrace and effortlessly sliding his re-hardened cock into her hot wet pussy, while the other kissed and petted her softly. There was no frenzied fucking this time round, just slow' long and deep strokes. These ensured the loved cock fully penetrated its snug home, each slide drawing deep moans of heartfelt loving sex.

They steadily fucked Jana, one man then the other, both doing her thoroughly in turn until she had come twice with each man, and then lost count as she ascended into the heaven of non-stop orgasm. They made sure to kiss her deeply through her multiple orgasms, and when the end came, and she couldn't take anymore, she gave herself over to unreservedly coming around the deeply buried penis that was spurting inside her body as superb strong finger rolled her clit around and the man who was kissing her lay claim to her swollen lips.

She could only whimper in total satisfaction as the final orgasm washed over her. The two men stretched it out for her as much as they could, alternately stroking her nipples and clit as each man took his turn to pump his remaining sperm into her as her orgasm continued, then finally died down.

Then, everyone well fucked and satisfied, they stretched out, arms and legs carelessly intertwined, pussy and cocks glistening wet, and let themselves drift off into deeply restful sleep.

Coming soon: Chapter 5 - A Night to be Watched

If you enjoyed J the story, please don't forget to vote - Your votes will help me to not stay quiet for too long with Chapter 5.

Peace!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds