A Friend For Us Ch. 04: All In

"Oh God," Jana groaned. "This is sooo fucking hot!"

Her own words startled her out of her rapt freeze, and she dashed into the bedroom, mindful of the fact that John's orgasm was undoubtedly rushing towards him as was betrayed by the "Ah! Ah! God! Ungh! Ungh! Yes! Yes!" sounds he was making as he repeatedly drove into his girlfriend's throat.

Then Jana was by his side and reaching down to grab his dick tight at the base, shutting off the rapidly rising sperm. It felt like she held a thick snake in her hand, which was pulsing and throbbing with fury. Pulling him out from his girlfriend's mouth, she leaned down and had to stretch her mouth wide to force the big angry head into her own needy mouth.

Dawn's moan of dissatisfaction echoed through the room. It pulled Jana back from her own rising passion, and reminded her that she had a plan.

"OK, OK girl. You want it, you are going to get it! Get on your hands and knees now!" She ordered.

In a flash, Dawn scrambled unashamedly into the desired position, head down, butt up, pussy wetly open.

John wasted no time in knee-walking into the desired position, ready to plunder the offered goods. Grabbing his beautiful girlfriend by her slim waist, he smoothly stuffed his massive tool inside her slick hot tunnel.

The penetration brought tears into Dawn's moans and a warm gush of hot juice flooding into Jana's pussy. Jana listened to her friend's long moan as her pussy was filled with cock. It was evident to all that Dawn was not going to be stopped this time.

"Now fuck her slowly until she comes," Jana whispered sweetly as she leant forward and nuzzled her lips around John's ear. Her tongue curled around and inside the sensitive lobes, licking inside and timing the slow swirls with his long smooth strokes. His groan joined Dawn's wanton sighs and moans as her pussy took over all her being and wrapped her around the wonderfully delightfully thick tool that was killing her.

Jana took advantage of the length of visible wet dick on one of John's out-strokes and grabbed a good hold of the organ. Changing the slow steady fucking rhythm, she jiggled the hot cock up and down to the limits of Dawn's already stretched pussy, making the fucked girl arch her back to feel the hot dick massage her clit. They could all hear the squishy, bubbling sounds produced when Jana swirled the dick around the hot, wet hole.

Dawn's ass gyrated as she urged on the round and around stimulation. But John took back control, and resumed the slow steady fucking that he punctuated with a "fucking hot!" and an anguished "Arghhhh..." each time his entire dick buried itself into his girl.

Each in-stroke would mash Jana's fingers against her friend's furnace-hot pussy, making the excess juice squeeze out to coat the fingers. Soon her entire hand was coated with pussy juice.

The tempo of the moans and groans attained a really urgent tone, and Jana knew it was time. Grabbing the dildo from the bed where she had placed it unseen by the oblivious couple, she coated it with the wealth of pussy juice and precum that now coated her fingers. She took an extra large helping from the steady stream of fuck juice that was leaking all over, and carefully dabbed it onto Dawn's already slightly open butt hole.

Her fingertip slipped in effortlessly and she happily wetted the insides of her friend's hole. She looked up to John and noticed that his eyes were closed as he listened to Dawn's pussy fluttering along his cock. Reaching up, she reached up and gently touched the finger that had just left her friend's asshole to his lips and beckoned him to look down as he opened his eyes to look at her.

Her fingers went again to the wet juncture where her friends were joined together and were driving each other crazy. Taking more juice, she again lubed moaning friend's asshole. Then she slowly pushed a cute forefinger all the way in up the lubed hole. Reaching around with her left hand, she clasped the warm ass and drew it in into her own warm boobs, enjoying the hot soft feeling of the two soft mounds of warm flesh. Her finger wormed its way even further inside the hot ass

John's cock was extremely swollen. A long thick vein stood out throbbing along its entire length. At the base, a white ring of juice had formed from the combination of his pre-cum and the juice from the hot pussy it was fucking. The pussy bubbled and frothed, adding its own vocalization to the sexy moans its transported owner was making while lost in the sensation of the fucking she was getting. She hunched back and forth faster, trying to get the implacable invader in her pussy to rip her into the thousand pieces and melting pot of liberating orgasm.

Jana looked up from her ministrations to catch John looking at here with lust stoned eyes. She winked at him and reached up to kiss him, gasping as his tongue thrust into her mouth as he fucked it into her.

He started fucking her with the rhythm with which he was fucking Dawn. She let out her own gasp as his hot strong oral penetration made her almost come herself. She felt deliciously slutty as she felt the hot cream well out and drip down her thighs. She knew she was incredibly wet and had long ago sensed the trail of juice down her thighs.

Dawn's moans announced that her orgasm was about to hit her. Moving quickly, Jana substituted her finger with the tip of the big life like dildo and nodded to John. Taking the signal, John made his strikes extra deep with a small twist added at the end, but using all his self control not to increase speed.

Four of these special strokes were all that Dawn could take in her now tortured state. Her cries peaked as the slow inexorable fuck rapidly pushed her up an incredibly high peak that seemed to almost have no end.

Her cries were the sweetest music John had ever heard.

"Wooiii...Wooiiiii...Aiieeee...Wuuuiiiiii...Aaigheee...Woooiiieeeee...!."

None of the cries was a scream, but in their exquisite desperation one could pack ten thousand protests.

And then finally, when the sheer desperation was almost unbearable, the wails broke out into the sweetest, heart wrenching cry of abandon any of them had ever heard, as Dawn finally came.

Her expiring cry rang through the apartment as her supernova hot pussy clamped down on the burning shaft that had pushed her through a small death into heaven.

"Wuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeee!...AAAIEEEeeeeee!...

The cry waxed almost immediately it began to wane when Jana speared Dawn's asshole with her very thick but welcome dildo. Four inches of the tool slid in on the first orgasmic convulsion, and the rest slid in when Dawn rocked back again as she sought to fill the fires raging in her hungry body. Then she lost it as Jana and John, by unspoken understanding, simultaneously hilted her to the limits of their cocks and held them tightly buried into her boiling flesh.

The dark body beneath them was shuddering and quivering as if an electric current was shocking it. Her one shock of orgasm drew out into a super long cum. Her body jerked and fluttered all over, making it harder for John to hold back his own eruption. He groaned with pleasure and gritted his teeth in determination not to cum.

Seeking blindly, his hot mouth zoomed like a guided missile onto Jana's succulent lips and impaled her into a lip lock. He was sucked in her lower lip, pulling it in and chewing on it hotly as he rode the urge to come. He succeeded, but only just, as Dawn's pussy milked and sucked on his cock with magical ripples and wonderfully asymmetric swirls and pita pats.

But Jana didn't succeed. She could feel herself moving towards orgasm from the heat of John's wet and voluptuous kiss and the mental image of what she had caused to happen. As she climbed the plateau she involuntarily started fucking Dawn's ass with the thick dildo, making her friend grunt with almost unbearable pleasure as her orgasm drew on and on.

John's exquisite agony increased as he sensed the suddenly increased voluptuousness of Jana's lips and the hardness of her aroused nipples boring onto his hot flesh. He could tell she was cumming and almost tipped over as he imagined the scene in his buzzing mind.

Finally the girls' orgasms ended and the writhing of the sweat streaked bodies gradually slowed down until they finally stayed still. The loud pants gradually softened until the bedroom was once more quiet. Long moments of unfelt silence passed as the girls both enjoyed their post-orgasm highs.

Jana recovered first, breaking the still held kiss and looking up at John whose cock was still buried deep inside Dawn. Her bashful smile betrayed her almost-embarrassment at having been caught out enjoying the sexual domination of her friends so much. John's happy grin and a thumbs up sign quickly took care of that, and she grinned happily back at him, snuggling up against his hot side as she resumed a slow lazy fucking of Dawn's loosened asshole.

Presently Dawn moaned and wriggled her butt against the invading dildo, indicating that she too was back.

Resuming her director role, Jana spoke. "Hey, guys, if you are all back on earth, I want us to do something different. Some more fun for you naughty things, you wonderful sluts.

"C'mon Dawn, be a dear and lie on your back so this stud can really fuck you."

"Are you going to remove that thing you have up in my ass?"

"Yes. I want to make you feel something else."

"No."

"No?" Jana asked in surprise.

"No. I want John to fuck my ass."

"You are such a slut, you know that?" Jana teased with a grin.

"Thanks to you. Now, kindly think of whatever you want, but I want my ass fucked now."

"Your naughty wish is definitely my command, oh naughty queen," Jana playfully replied. Turning to John, she grinned at him and pulled the dildo out from Dawn's stretched asshole.

She made a mock bow, and pointed the wet dildo onto the gaping hole with a flourish. Using her best butler-voice, she announced, "The lady did say she wanted her ass fucked, oh great and noble stud."

Before Dawn had a chance to react to the sudden absence of the thick tool, John's even thicker presence powered its way through her pliant opening, burying its hot length into her bottom. He was not about to waste any time getting in there as instructed.

"Aieeeeee!" Dawn expressed her appreciation with a loud cry. "Oh Fuck!" she cried.

"Yes! Fuck her, you good man, fuck her tight ass!" Jana encouraged, looking up at him with excitedly.

And fuck he did, happy to have the delightful but rarely fucked asshole so readily offered, and so easily penetrated. John could see how Jana was going to be very welcome around him and Dawn from now on. He practically fell in love with her right there and then as the wicked possibilities of their soon to be lifestyle tumbled through his horny mind. Then he gave himself in to seriously ass-fucking his horny girlfriend.

As John got into his stride, establishing a steady, deep ploughing rhythm, Dawn had her first anal orgasm, gasping and bucking her hot bottom up against John. He fucked her through it, using her moans and gasps to fuel his own lusty heat. Then he felt Jana's warm tits poking into his back as she pressed herself against his back.

As the cumming asshole into which he was repeatedly burying his cock rhythmically pulsed, he felt the burning nubs press poke even more pointedly into his back. Soft palms then ran all the way down his sides to his sensitive buttocks. Jana commenced a steady kneading action in time to his strokes causing his arousal to increase tenfold. His ass had never felt so good, and with it he felt a wonderful sense of liberation that made him he let go, letting Jana somehow control the pace at which he was steadily fucking into his girlfriend.

Dawn was singing in deep throaty groans that made John imagine that he could hear every vibration as it stemmed from each millimeter of his deeply plunging cock. His senses were super-alert. He felt it like a trail of super hot fire as Jana's firm nubbins scraped achingly down his back, making his wonderful cock swell gloriously in his girlfriends anus, until unexpectedly, the incredibly exquisite contact stopped.

Then, fantastically, he felt warm soft palms split his hot buttocks wide open. The sensation of his own asshole stretching open combined with the rearward pull on his hot buns to create the sensation that his cock was being isolated into the hot hole he was fucking.

His lunges deep into Dawn became even more hotly primordial, taking over his senses as his wonderfully isolated and throbbing sexual organ fucked into the moaning female. In the middle of this cauldron of sensation, the first blow of cool air right spot on his exposed hole made him rocket his hips forward, uncontrollably driving his raging manhood hilt-deep into his girl.

Dimly, somewhere in the blood drained recesses of his conscious mind, he heard his girlfriend howl. He knew through distant instinctual connection that she cumming. He was riding her uncontrollable surge when he felt a warm tentacle slide inside his now gaping hole and start wriggling.

"Wunngghh!"

The loud groan burst unchecked from his tightly held throat. Somehow penetrating the lust-haze that consumed his brain, the realization hit him that Jana was rimming his asshole. No, she was more that rimming him, she was fucking him, swirling her tongue round and round and in and out his sensitive asshole as she stuck her tongue as far inside as she could.

It was like she was trying to lick him all round his insides from the inside, and the sensation was destroying the little connection to normal, mundane reality that he had left. He was flying! Flying, throbbing, and fucking, and just zooming through the most intense sexual high that he had ever experienced.

The delicious sensations rippling from his hole now seemed to change. His strokes seemed to change too, the desire to pull back seeming to grow, even as he strained to bury his cock repeatedly into the delicious wet hole that was now making loud, slurpy and loose liquid sounds. He no longer could tell whether he was in a pussy or an asshole, even had he the strength of mind to wish to distinguish the difference.

The pleasure at his asshole felt hot. He fucked back even harder, now not knowing what felt better, the in stroke or the out. The range of motion of his working buttocks increased. He would now pull all the way back searching for the hot pleasure at his rear that burned through his brain, and then just as he felt the rim of his thick plum start to stretch out the rim of his girl's asshole, he would plunge back in, shoving his dick in all the way to his balls, lost in the sensationally exquisite slide along every millimeter of his tool.

Then Jana was in his face, her succulent lips searching for and finding his, and capturing his pouting lips in a superbly wet connection that pulled and sucked at his insides and drove him crazy. He suddenly became aware of loud animalistic groans filling the sunny bedroom, sounds he had never heard before. It took him some time before it penetrated through his ravaged consciousness that the sounds were coming from himself. He could scarcely recognize his own voice.

With a shock, he realized exactly what was going on, just as Jana broke the kiss and looked up at him. The change made him slow down too as he earned himself a welcome respite from the inevitable orgasm that had begun to rise. As he looked down onto Jana's lust-stoned and wonderful sexy eyes, he saw confirmation in her expression, and then really felt it in the pleasure coming from his bottom. He couldn't believe it! She had the entire thick dildo buried up his ass!

He moaned in pleasure and wonderful disbelief. He enjoyed occasional rare probes when Dawn was in an extra playful mood, but this was the first time he had ever had anything close to the size that was in him - no, THAT WAS FUCKING HIM IN THE ASS! And he loved it!

He moaned again, groaning as he leaned down to grab his own kiss from the beautiful girl who was deliberately now fucking his asshole openly. As he drank in her warmth, he resumed his own slow fucking into the asshole his own thick dick was buried in. His groans now served to make him hotter as the image of the scene they had created burned itself into his brain.

The impertinent girl fucking him smiled up at him as she slowly drew out the thick thing she was fucking him with.

"Like it?" she asked impudently.

"Aghhh...,"

"What did you say?" she asked, playing him, teasing him, rubbing the big rubber head around the small hole, then fucking the thick rod back in and up all the way, smooth strokes, slow strokes, smiling.

"Aghh..., Aghhh..., Umnghh..."

"I can't hear you," Jana sang, enjoying the naughty torture.

"God," he thought, "I am being fucked!" His brain was frying and his cock was the biggest it ever had been. He wanted the feeling to never end. His gritted teeth fought to hold back his threatening orgasm.

The Jana was increasing her speed until she was steadily fucking him, pulling out the thick lifelike dick out from the clinging orifice, and shoving it back in with a faster rythm. She harmonized her strokes to match his fucking into Dawn.

"I think that you love it."

"Arghhh...Arghhh..."

"Dawn, I think that this stud of yours likes being fucked in his hot asshole," Jana repeated .

But poor Dawn had her own asshole stuffed with a cock that had inexplicably swollen massively a few moments before, and she was busy lost in a wrenching orgasm and couldn't speak. She was lost to the world.

"Oh dear, Oh dear, what are we going to do? Nobody's talking to me," Jana playfully complained.

"I know, I know, we are going to fuck! We are going to fuck - and fuck! - and fuck!" She exclaimed, punctuating each "fuck" with her own full and forceful stroke into her friend's boyfriend's asshole. The thick dildo slid through the open hole with smooth ease.

"But, before we do that, horny boy, we need to make a slight adjustment," she said, grinning at John who could only dully stare back at her, brain befuddled with lust. "Just keep on fucking."

Swiftly, before John could tell what she was going to do, she whipped the dildo out from his ass, causing a disappointed "Ahhhhhhh..." to escape from him. He was beyond shame or any conscious thought, and could not prevent an instinctive push back with his tight buns, looking for the thickness to again penetrate his hot hole.

With the ease that is born of long practice, Jana stepped into the harness for the big black strap-on dildo that had been her originally intended surprise for Dawn. She grinned as she thought that she had an even better victim.

"Those who fuck others should be ready to be fucked," she thought cheekily to herself as she tightened the straps and grabbed the KY from the bed.

She grinned up at John as she swung round to face him, having turned to hide her "growing" of a penis.

He gasped and his eyes went wide.

"No..."

"Hell yes! You gonna get it boy!"

"Aghhh...!"

Whether it came from the ass fuck he was giving or from the one he was going to get, Jana wasn't sure where the moan was from, but nothing was going to stop her now. She was going to fuck this guy.

"Yes, that's it," she crooned, "that's it. Enjoy yourself. You enjoyed this one in you didn't you?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds