A Frustrated Wife Ch. 05

Stacy then heads back into the bedroom and puts the finishing on her make-up, a nice coat of deep red lipstick and applies some of Estee Lauder Pleasures to her beautiful skin as she sprays it into the air and walks into the very alluring and romantic scent.

She then heads down stairs, grabs her purse and keys, heads toward the door. After locking the door she takes a deep breath and heads to her car. Stacy turns the keys and starts her car, then begins the short trip to her friends. During the whole trip Stacy tries to calm herself down about meeting the Kevin Valentine, the man who could hire her to be in porn.

Stacy arrives at Serena’s building and pulls into the parking garage. She then heads to the elevator presses the button for her friend’s floor and soon finds herself in front of the pornstar’s door. She presses the doorbell. Serena yells out “I’ll be right there Stacy.”

Stacy waits patiently for the door to open and it opens to reveal the gorgeous blonde pornstar wearing a white two piece tie top with matching black bell bottom pants and a pair of 5 inch white open toe high heels. The white tie top really accentuated the large size of Serena’s breasts.

Stacy could not help but stare at her gorgeous friend as she was welcomed into her home. “Hi Stacy. Do you like what I’m wearing, I just bought this outfit.” says the blonde porn vixen as twirls around to model the sexy outfit to her friend and lover.

“Yes, you look so hot in it.” replies the awed newlywed.

“Well thank you. You look sexy yourself Stacy but I think for this particular meeting we need to find you an outfit that represents sex.” states Serena.

“OK.” Stacy sheepishly agrees.

“I have the perfect thing for you.” says the blonde porn vixen as she takes the newlywed by the hand and leads her to her bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Serena instructs Stacy to strip Stacy does with ease. Then Serena delves into her closet and yells back to Stacy “or this dress you need to take your bra off.” Reluctantly, the sexy married blonde removes the black lace bra and places it on her friend’s bed. Serena turns around and hands her friend the dress she wants her to wear.

The dress is a black form fitting mini-dress cut out in the back with cross straps with slits on each side of the dress, which would show off Stacy’s beautifully tan and long legs.. The neck line of the mini-dress had a slight scoop to the neck and would come to rest just above Stacy’s 34b breasts. The body of the dress would even show off the sides of her body The length of the dress was obscenely short, it barely would reach past Stacy’s firm delectable ass.

“You expect me to wear that!”, replies a shocked Stacy.

“Stacy I don’t just expect you to wear that, I expect you to look absolutely desirable, not one person who sees you in this dress could look away from you. Anyone would be in your control with this dress.”

Stacy takes the lewd dress off the hanger and slips it on, Serena helps Stacy tie it up in back. The blonde pornstar then says “Your tattoo looks so sexy Stacy.”

“I know, I just absolutely love it. Thanks again for pushing me into it. Alex just loved it, he even said it made me look even hotter than I already do.” says Stacy.

“Your welcome Stacy but I can’t make you do anything you don’t want to. I knew he’d love it and he is right too.” replies Serena with a sexy smile to her friend.

“Well thanks anyway.” says the blonde newlywed as she gives Serena a quick kiss on her lips to show here appreciation.

Stacy then looks at herself in the mirror and she can not believe that is her wearing such a dress. This is something she would normally not ever consider wearing, but yet it is and she loves how it shows off her body. She has always known that she is an attractive woman, but with this short black mini-dress barely covering her gorgeous body she feels a confidence about herself.

Serena then heads over to her jewelry box on the dresser and pulls out a fabulous diamond necklace and waves it through the air at her friend. “This will complete the outfit”, says Serena as she moves behind her friend to put it on her.

“I can’t”, says Stacy but Serena continues, the blonde newlywed pulls her long full bodied hair out of the way and the necklace rests fairly tightly on her neck.

“Yes that’s you in the mirror baby. Your so fucking hot. ” whispers Serena into her friend’s ear noticing the look of awe in her face as she runs her hand over the necklace as she gently plants a kiss on Stacy’s shoulder. Stacy then turns around and takes her friend’s face into her hands as the two blondes embrace one another in a soft passionate kiss. Serena’s hands find their way under the very short dress hem and onto Stacy’s amazingly firm and shapely ass, giving it a playful squeeze.

Breaking the kiss with her friend, Serena says “I think we have to do something about your panties.”, as she walks toward her dresser and pulls out one of the drawers.

“What’s wrong with my panties?” asks the hot married blonde.

Serena then pulls out the desired panties, closes the drawer and hands them to Stacy. The panties turn out to be a pair black g-string panties. “I think these work better with your dress.” Stacy pulls her thong panties off and when she steps out of them, she replaces them with the g-string. Stacy has always been tempted to purchase such a naughty pair of lingerie but something inside her always stopped her.

Serena lifts the back of her friend’s short dress and gives it a playful slap as she shows Stacy in the mirror how great her ass looks in a g-string. “What an ass.” is all the blonde pornstar says.

Serena then allows the short hem of the dress to fall over her friend’s gorgeous ass. As she looks at her watch on her wrist, she notices that it’s a little past 10:00 AM and says “I think it time we’d better head to Wicked Studios I hate to keep Kevin waiting.”

“OK.” is all Stacy can says as the two blondes head out the door.

“We should take my car .’, says Serena as the two gorgeous women head to the pornstar’s black Porsche 911. The two women get into the car and the blonde porn vixen pulls out of the parking garage. During the ride to the Wicked Studio offices, Serena notices how quiet her friend is.

“Stacy, you have nothing to worry about. It just a simple meeting.” says Serena trying to reassure her friend.

“It’s not the meeting I’m worried about, it’s what a positive meeting means.”, replies the nervous, anxious, and surprisingly excited married blonde.

“Stacy, you’ll be a natural. I can see that when I look at you.” says Serena as moves her hand onto her friend’s left inner thigh and gives it a loving rub, smiling at her.

Stacy smiles back and places her hand onto her friend’s and gives it a squeeze to show that she is doing fine, even though her stomach feels fluttery.

“When you meet Kevin, just be yourself baby. He’ll just love you. You’re an amazingly beautiful woman, who deep down loves to explore new horizons and opportunities afforded to you. That your open minded and just loves to have fun, like me. Kevin just doesn’t take meeting with any girl, he only does for the special ones that have the unique quality of a star. That is what I see when I look at you.” replies Serena to her friend.

Even though Stacy agreed with everything her pornstar friend had said, it did not change how she was feeling about this meeting with one of the biggest producers of porn movies in the industry. Stacy pulled into a parking lot of a white brick building in downtown LA, the building had a sign on the wall that said Wicked Studios.

Stacy took a big gulp upon this sight, Serena gives her friend’s thigh a quick squeeze. After parking the car, she asks “Are you ready Stace?”

“I’m ready as I’ll ever be.” says Stacy as she checks herself in the car mirror.

The two gorgeous blondes get out of the pornstar’s expensive toy and heads into the building. Serean holds the door open for her friend and as Stacy walks through the door, she can not but feel confident and sexy in the black mini-dress.

Serena follows her gorgeous married friend into office, she can not help but smile and admire her beautiful friend.

Inside the building are images of some of the women who are stars in Wicked Studios. All of them are drop dead gorgeous and breath taking. There is even a picture of Serena standing in a fusia sheer lace baby doll teddy, holding the ends of the baby doll away from her stomach. The baby doll could barely contain her very large breasts and a matching pair of fusia panties finished off the sexy picture. Her lips are glistening with shiny fusia colored lipstick. Her long blonde tresses are well hair sprayed and looks like wind is blowing her hair.Her lips are glistening with shiny fusia colored lipstick. Her long blonde tresses are well hair sprayed and looks like wind is blowing her hair.

Serena heads to the desk where a young pretty woman who answers the phone. “Hi Rebecca.” says Serena.

“Hi. Serena.” replies the secretary, Stacy can not help notice how attractive Rebecca is, ever since she met Serena, the blonde newlywed can not help but look at sexy women.

“This is my friend Stacy, she is supposed to have a meeting with Kevin.”, says Serena.

“Hi Stacy.” smiles the pretty brunette.

“Hi.” smiles back Stacy with a playful wave.

“Kevin has been expecting you two. Just walk in.” replies Rebecca.

“Thanks Rebecca.” replies Serena.

“Yeah thanks.” chimes in Stacy as she turns her body to wave goodbye.

Serena knocks on one of the double doors. After two knocks a deep manly voice answers “Come in.”

Serena enters the office and Stacy follows. When the newlywed enters the office she sees a rather handsome dark haired man getting up from his big oak desk to greet the two women.

“Serena my favorite star.” says Kevin Valentine as he and his biggest star embrace and kiss one another on the cheek.

“How my favorite porn producer doing.” teases Serena.

“Not bad. Who is this lovely beauty next to you.” says Kevin as he looks over to Stacy.

“Well Kevin, this is my “good” friend Stacy. This is the girl I told you would make you even richer.” replies Stacy.

“Good to meet you Stacy.” says Kevin as he extends his hand as he gives Stacy’s amazingly breath taking body a once over. Both Serena and Stacy can tell that he likes what he sees.

Nice to meet you Mr. Valentine.” says Stacy as she extends her own hand.

“Call me Kevin, we don’t have to be so formal.” says the head of Wicked Studios as she takes the newlywed’s hand and gives it a shake.

“OK Kevin.” replies Stacy.

“That’s better. Sit down you two.” says Kevin as he heads back to his desk.

The two hot blondes sit on the couch. Stacy carefully crosses her legs in the obscenely short dress not wanting to give Kevin too much off a look. “At least not yet.” thinks Stacy to herself.

Anytime someone says that a person can help me make more money I’ll listen, especially when that person is the biggest star in the adult film industry. So how will Stacy make me richer.” states Kevin.

“Kevin, not only is Stacy a beautiful sexy woman, she is the type of person who is willing to explore all possibilities and horizons. She is an incredibly passionate lover. When aroused her desire is unmatched by anyone and she needs to share her gift with the world. If you fail to see that, you’ll be missing out an opportunity that could be beneficial to all parties involved.” states Serena.

“I’m impressed Stacy. I have know Serena for years and she is hardly impressed, and when she has been she sure has never spoken about another human being like she does about you. Since I’ve already heard from your fan club, I’m interested from hearing from you. Why do you want to be in the porn industry?”says Kevin.

“That was one of the questions that ran through her head and not until this moment did she have a good answer but out of her mouth came “I won’t lie to you Kevin, before I met Serena I had never even say a porn movie let alone thought I could ever star in one.

But you know what, since the moment I heard about this particular opportunity, it has all I have been thinking about. I just get excited by the thought of being in a film. I’ve tried every excuse to shoot it down but one single thought keeps running through my brain. That thought is I belong in porn. The thought of men and women watching me perform, getting aroused by me being as nasty as I possibly can be makes me so wet. I love knowing that men and women will get off because of me.” says Stacy.

Kevin nods his head in agreement and asks the married blonde to continue.

“That shocks me myself. Ever since I met Serena, I have been having mind blowing sexual experiences, which has changed me as a person. I found out that I love sex in and I want to experience it in all forms and I know that can happen for me in the adult film industry. I can live out all my sexual fantasies in a safe environment and I don’t have to worry about hurting someone or getting hurt. I love having fun and I feel I can bring that to an adult film career.

I love having sex with handsome men and beautiful women and want the chance to be with as many as I possibly can. From what Serena has told me the money is incredible, plus the hours are nice. But that does not drive me, those are just perks.”

“Well Stacy, let me be honest with you.”, says Kevin.

“OK, that’s fair.” replies Stacy.

“Well you are a beautiful woman and I love your feelings about the industry and sex. I think you could make it in the industry.’ says Kevin.

“I feel there is a but coming.” interrupts Stacy.

“Well before I answer that I would like to have you strip to see if your deserving assets to this company.” says Kevin.

Stacy stands up pulls the string on the back of the mini-dress apart and lets the dress fall to the floor. Stacy confidently stands in front of Mr. Valentine in only a in a black thong and high heels. Kevin thinks to himself that she is even sexier naked. Before him is a well tanned embodiment of a modern goddess. Long legs, fantastically tight, supple ass, taut stomach, Kevin can tell that this woman works hard to keep herself in shape, not an once of fat on her body. Kevin knows that she is built for sex.

“How often do you workout?” asks the head of Wicked Studios.

“At least 5 days a week. I’m glad you noticed.” says Stacy as she shoots Kevin a devious smile.

“Stacy with a body like yours we would be depriving the public.” says Kevin and the married blonde can not help but blush by his comment.

“You still didn’t tell me about the but.” asks Stacy.

“Well Stacy, right now today you could be in porn, but if you want to be a star and I can tell you want to be a star it sometimes takes a little more than what god gave you. Do you understand what I’m saying.” says Kevin to the young wife.

“Yes I guess. You think I need get to get a boob job.” says Stacy.

“Yes, it would ensure you top billing in the industry. I’m extremely interested to have you as a contract girl for Wicked Pictures, I think we could make one another a lot of money. If you became a contract girl, you’d be the star of the film, you’d get to work with all the best directors, on all the big budget porn films, you’d work with gorgeous women, you’d get to choose your male co-stars, you’d get paid extra to be on the covers. Since you’d be exclusive to Wicked, you would be paid quite substantially. Does that sound like something your interested in?” says Kevin.

A lot of the women in our industry get breast enhancements. Some already start with them, many female adult performers eventually get them done. If you serious about a career in porn, a breast enhancement procedure would be a good investment for you. Just ask Serena. I only tell you this so you can have it done before you start doing movies.” states Kevin.

“Well I am dead serious about wanted to be a pornstar and I’ll do what ever it takes to be on top, WHATEVER it takes.” flatly states Stacy.

“Glad to hear your open minded to the suggestion. Sounds like we got a deal.”

Reaching into his desk, Kevin pulls out the standard contract for a contract girl. He gets up out of his desk and walks over to Stacy with a pen. He hands her the contract and explains what each sections. The contract is for Stacy to star in 8 films.When Kevin explains that she will be making in the six digit figure range, Stacy has a hard time swollowing. She can’t wait to sign as she look at Serena who nods in agreement with the amount of money she will be pulling in., the blonde newlywed agrees with understanding and she signs accordingly.

With the signing of her name for the last time, Kevin says “Welcome to the family.” and he and Stacy hug.

“Welcome Stacy.” chimes in Serena as the two blondes also hug.

Before this is made final you need to be tested for HIV, and other sexually transmitted diseases. To ensure the safety of all of our adult performers, they are checked monthly, so we can create the best product possible. The porn industry has established it’s own testing clinic, to make sure the tests are done well to ensure that the results are done well and efficiently.” instructs Kevin as he hands her his business card.

“I was wondering about that. I’m glad to hear that the industry is well protected.” says Stacy as she quickly glances at the business card and puts it into her purse.

“Great Stacy, as you leave I’ll let them know you coming and Serena can take you there to get tested.” says Kevin.

“Thanks.” says Stacy.

“Once the test have come in and you have healed from you breast enhancement surgery, you’ll be ready to star in your first adult film.” says Kevin to Stacy.

As the newlywed walks out the door she purposely sways her hips sensually; Kevin can not help but stare at the amazing ass exit his office and smile.

In her entire life, Stacy has never thought such a sentence would ever be said to her, yet that was now her reality. Stacy and Serena thank Kevin once again and say their good byes. The two women whisper to one another as they say bye to Rebecca.

When the two exit the building, Stacy exclaims “Holy shit, I can’t believe I signed a contract to be in porn and for that much money. Wow.”

“Not just to be in porn but to be the star. I told you Stacy, you and Alex’s money trouble will be over.”, says Serena.

“No, shit.” agrees the blonde newlywed.

The two women get in the car and head to get Stacy tested and checked out with a clean bill of health before her new career can take off. As Serena pulls out of Wicked Studios parking lot, she notices her married friend staring down at her breasts.

Stacy like a lot of women in America are insecure about her body even though she knows that she is an extremely attractive woman. For her, her breasts have been the objects of her insecurities. On many occasions she has even found herself wanting bigger breasts but that was only a pipe dream before today.

“Imaging what new breasts will look like on you.” says Serena.

“Yeah, I guess I was.” Stacy says smiling back at her friend.

“Stacy I was curious and very apprehensive about getting my breasts done but once the surgery was done I have never regretted them. I just love my breasts, not only do they make me feel sexier, I gained confidence I thought I never could have. Plus they have helped propel me to where I am in my career.” says Serena.

“The moment I met you I have had a hard time keeping my eyes from your beautiful breasts and I feel silly for saying this but I have been so envious of them.” says Stacy.

Serena just smiles at her beautiful friend. Serena then says “When we get back to my place, you can give Dr. James Weinstein a call, he is the best plastic surgeon in LA and he is the one who did mine. It cost a little more but its well worth the outcome. You can set up an appointment and I’ll go with you.” says Serena.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds