A Frustrated Wife Ch. 05

OK, I still can’t believe I’m going to go through this. But the real dilemma is how am I going to pay for the breast surgery. From my own early research a good surgeon can cost upwards of $10,000. I mean I’m getting into porn to help me and Alex.” says a worried Stacy.

“Well I’ll loan you the money on three conditions. One you have to pay me back after you start starring in movies.” says Serena.

“Ok. What’s the next condition?” asks Stacy.

“Second, you have to continue fucking me.” says the blonde pornstar as she shoots her friend a sly smile.

“With pleasure. What’s the third?” replies Stacy with a laugh.

“The third is the most important and serious condition.” says Serena with a solemn look.

“What is it?” asks the perplexed newlywed.

“In all seriousness, you need to tell Alex what you are doing. You can’t keep him in the dark. It’s not fair to either one of you. I’d love to give you money to get your breasts done, so you can be a pornstar but you taking a step in your life that will change your life and his, so you need to find a way to tell Alex that this is what you want. Listen Stacy, I’ll be there to help you break it to him. Just make sure you tell him before it’s too late.” says Serena.

“That has been on my mind, even though I’m excited by all these new changes and things in my life, I love Alex and he needs to be a part of this. He needs to know what I’m doing and that this is what I want to do. That it is my choice.” says Stacy.

Serena just smiles at her friend and takes her beautiful friend’s hand in hers as they share a moment of reflection.

“On a lighter subject, the moment you get your breasts done, you’ll be a brand new woman. You’ll feel more attractive, more sexy, and have unknown confidence. You’ll become the center of attention every place you go. No one will be able to keep their eyes off of you. Plus Alex will absolutely love you for getting new breasts. He’ll never look at another woman.” says Serena.

“Yeah I’ve seen how Alex’s eyes perk up when a woman with big breasts walks past him or is on the television. I’ve even caught him watching Cinemax late at night. I’ve asked him on numerous ocassions if he likes my breasts and each time he has reassured me that they are fine, but deep done I know he’d love for me to get them done. He’s not the kind of man to ever say so, he is just the kind of man who wouldn’t mind his wife with bigger breasts.” says Stacy.

“Stacy that’s almost every guy.” kids the blonde porn vixen.

Stacy deep down was extremely excited about getting the breast surgery, which made her feel guilty about being so self -conscience and so egotistical.

“This is the place.”, says Serena as she pulls her black Porsche into the parking lot of a building. The blonde pornstar parks her car and the 24 year old beauties get out of the car and head into the building.

Inside the two are greeted by the receptionist sitting at the front desk. Stacy gives the woman her name and sits down in the waiting area. The two women chat a mere moment when an attractive brown haired woman I nher 40’s greets and introduces herself. The woman goes on to explain to Stacy that she starred in adult film in the 1980’s, she was a producer at one time, but she is the one who opened and runs this place.

She felt that since adult performers have sex for a living, they needed to be tested regularly for the safety of them and for the integrity of the industry. All current and prospective adult film stars are tested once a month for HIV, and all other sexually transmitted diseases.

Stacy is asked to fill out some medical form and medical information. Which asked questions like; How many sexual partners have you had? Stacy put down 4. Have you ever used needle drug? Stacy replied no. The question were extremely through all trying to make sure that the person is in the best health possible.

After the woman asked Stacy’s questions, the newlywed was ushered into one of the medical offices in the back, where she was given a physical. She passed with flying colors. Then she was given an HIV test and the other necessary tests to be in porn.

Stacy was informed that she would receive a call in a week or two on the results and that soon she would be able to begin her career. The two blondes thanked the former pornstar and head of the clinic as they left the office. The two women got into Serena’s car and headed to her building.

The porn vixen pulls into the parking garage and the two women head up to her apartment. As Serena locks her front door, she says “Let me get Dr. Weinstein’s number I have it in my address book.”

Stacy through her purse on her friend’s couch and just as she begins to relax and think about today’s events, Serena returns with her address book.

“Here it is.” says blonde pornstar as she has it opened to the right page and sits down on the couch to dial the number. Stacy sits up and scoots next to her friend.

“Hello Dr. Weinstein office.” says the receptionist.

“Hi this is Serena St. James. I’m calling to make an appointment for a friend. Ok, I’ll hand it over to her.” says Serena.

Stacy takes the phone answers the receptionist’s questions. Then says “Yes I can make it at 11:45 tomorrow. Thanks and I’ll see you then.” replies Stacy.

Stacy hangs the phone and turns to her friend and says “God, if I didn’t take the appointment for tomorrow it would be weeks before I could see Dr. weinstein.”

“He is a very popular surgeon in LA.” states Serena.

“You won’t mind meeting coming with me to my appointment?” asks the newlywed.

“I wouldn’t miss it.” replies the blonde porn vixen as she moves extremely close to her beautiful friend. Taking Stacy’s chin into her right hand, she turns the newlywed’s head to the side and lean in and the pornstar presses her soft, sexy lips to those of her friend’s. Then the pornstar whispers “I think we should celebrate your new “acting” career.”

Serena places her left hand on Stacy’s side and moves it along her ribcage and to come to rest cupping the underside of her left breast. Stacy right hand is stroking the cheek of her friend as her left hand is placed on Serena’s firm stomach.

Stacy’s opened her mouth and begins to wedge her tongue between Serena’s. The blonde porn vixen opens her lips slightly to accept her friend’s kiss as she too begins to slide her tongue into Stacy’s mouth. The young married blonde sucks her tongue as their lips continue to clash in a lustful embrace.

The two women moan into one another’s mouth as their kiss deepen with passion. Serena’s right hand drops to the short hem of Stacy’s mini-dress. Her hand and delicate well-manicured fingers slipped under the soft fabric as their tongues continue to dance.

Stacy gasps as she feels her friend’s finger tips brush against her panties. Then suddenly, she feels the same well-manicured fingers pull the g-strings to the side and gently touch soft her pussy lips.

“Oh my God!” moans Stacy.

Serena then begin to run her fingers along Stacy’s already moist lips. And with ease she slides her middle and index finger between the folds of her married friend’s pussy. Stacy breaks the kiss and bends her head down and plants kisses on her pornstar friend’s neck, and even sucking on the luscious flesh.

Serena lean her head back to allow her friend better access to her neck, she loves it the feel of Stacy’s slick wet tongue on her skin. It causes her skin to tingle with passion and to moan loudly. While this occurs, the blonde porn vixen easily plunges her index and middle finger inside of Stacy.

The gorgeous newlywed loves the feel Serena’s fingers inside her as her friend curls her two fingers and beginning to slide them in and out in long slow plunges. Stacy brings her lips back to her friend’s and once again their tongues wrestle with one another with unmatched lust as their lips search out for one another.

Serena pulls her two fingers free of Stacy’s hot wet hole and stands up. While standing she gives her fingers a quick lick to get a taste of her friend and then offers them to Stacy. The newlywed opens her mouth to allow her friend’s fingers into her mouth. The moment they reach past her supple lips see can taste herself on the pornstar’s long well manicured fingers. Stacy licks and sucks them clean, looking up at her friend, with a devious smile.

“You like how your pussy tastes?” asks Serena.

Stacy nods her head and says “Yummy.” Stacy loves it when her friend talks nasty to her. Stacy has yet to get the courage to talk like that, yet.

“Stand up baby.” says Serena with her gorgeous smile.

Stacy stands up before her slightly taller friend. Serena tells her to turn around. Stacy does just that, as her friend undoes the strings on the back of the black mini-dress. Stacy then faces her friend once again and allows the sexy dress to fall off her shoulders and onto the floor. The newlywed steps out of the puddle of fabric and kicks it to the side with a smile on her face.

Stacy grabs the sides of the g-string and pulls them off her hips, bending at her waist she slides them down her legs. She then stands up and kicks them to the floor. Serena taking the waistband of the skintight bell-bottom pants and pulls them down her long tan legs and off her body. Stacy is astonished to find out that her friend went panty less on this day. The newlywed then uses a come hither motion with her finger to her friend. With a huge sexy smile, Serena moves forward and the two women meet in a soft, lips searching kiss. Stacy’s hands come to rest on her friend’s hips as the pornstar’s hands rest on the newlywed’s hips as the two women’s forms mold into one another.

The blonde newlywed reaches down with her hands to undo the front of Serena’s tie-top. Stacy pushes the garment off her friend’s shoulders; her friend allows it to fall to the floor. The gorgeous married blonde breaks her lip contact with Serena’s, and then gently grasping each of the pornstar’s large firm breasts in her hand and gently squeezes them.

Lowering her head, Stacy flicks her tongue over the pornstar’s right nipple eliciting a moan from Serena as she stares into the deep blue eyes of her gorgeous friend. The hot married vixen leaves trails of saliva all along her friend’s breast. Serena sensually runs her right hand through Stacy’s long golden tresses all the while her friend rolls her tongue in circles over the pornstar’s arolae and nipple.

The blonde newlywed moves her attention to Serena unnaturally large left breast, sucking her nipple into her mouth all the while she uses her right middle finger in a circular motion over the now hard left nipple.

Stacy now runs her tongue over the entire area of Serena’s left breast, leaving the beautiful firm breast glistening with saliva.

Giving the now hard nipple one last flick with her tongue, Stacy then runs her tongue along the area between her friend’s cleavage. Pulling her mouth from Serena’s magnificent breasts, her lips search out for her friend’s in a full on the lips kiss. The two breath taking beauties share a quick embrace of their lips when the blonde porn vixen smile at her friend and says “Stacy, lay down on the floor.”

Stacy moved to an open area in the living room and lay back on the nice white plush carpeting. She sat up on her elbows to see the beautiful form of her friend walk toward her. Stacy has a smile of anticipation as she spreads her legs for Serena. The blonde porn vixen kneels at her friend’s feet, Stacy closes her eyes and takes a deep breath awaiting her friend’s decent. But is surprised when Serena places her hands on her calf and lifts it upward. This causes the newlywed to open her eyes.

With eyes locked on Serena, she sees her friend begin to run her tongue up the length of her tan calf leaving a trail of warm saliva until she reaches Stacy’s heel. There the pornstar gives her friend’s heel a hard playful bite, which causes the gorgeous married woman to squeal.

The beautiful pornstar runs her tongue along the bottom of Stacy’s right foot, this causing her to squirm and gasp out “Stop!’ with a big smile on her face.

“So your feet are ticklish.” smiles Serena as she then takes her right index, middle , and fore finger and runs them over the bottom of Stacy’s foot causing the breath takingly gorgeous newlywed to squirm, kick, and laugh out at the playful torture her friend is inflicting on her.

“STOP! OH GOD! STOP!” pants out a laughing Stacy as she sits back up on her elbows.

“OK. Partypooper.” says a mockingly disappointed Serena.

Serena finally stops the tickling and begins to plant gentle kisses on the bottom of Stacy’s sexy foot. Stacy relaxes and lays back down and the moment she does that, the pornstar tickles her foot one more time.

This causes the married blonde to squirm, kick, and squeal uncontrollably. Stacy gets backs up on her elbows wide eyed with a panting smile on her face and pleads “STOP SERENA! PLEASE STOP!”

Seeing her sexy friend reacting like this, Serena can not help but laugh. She stops the tickling and kisses the bottom of her friend’s foot one more time then looks at her friend and says “I’m sorry Stacy. I couldn’t help myself. Will you forgive me?” with a playfully sad pout on her sexy lips and face.

“How could I stay mad at a face like that.” replies Stacy.

With that, the blonde porn vixen moves her attention from Stacy’s foot to her big toe. At first she sensually licks all around the red nail polished toe, then sucks it into her mouth. After spending a half a minute on the big one, Serena moved on to next toe and continued down the line. Sensually licking and sucking on her friend’s toes.

Serena cocks her friend’s foot on an angle to allow her to continue her toe sucking as she now began to massage her foot as well. Stacy closes her eyes and enjoys this new pleasure. She began to moan louder and louder. This was strange to the married blonde vixen. No one had ever sucked her toes or gave her a foot massage and she never thought it would feel this good or have this kind of effect on her body.

All the pornstar can do is smile at pleasure she is giving her friend. Serena gently places her right leg back on the carpet. She then picks up the left leg and goes through the sensual ritual she had performed on the right.

During the sensual massage of the left foot, Stacy’s right hand drifted between her legs. She began to gently, slowly, but deliberately run her index, middle, and fore finger along the length of her slit. Her juices began to collect on her fingers.

Taking notice of this, Serena, stops the massage and stands up. Stacy is jolted by this and opens her eyes to see the beautiful form of her friend to be standing next to her head. Before she could say a word, the blonde porn starlet straddled her friend’s head and squats down. Stacy gets the view of Serena’s beautiful pussy moving toward her face.

Serena is now squatting over her friend’s beautiful face, her knees on either side of her head and her pussy now mere inches from Stacy’s mouth. Instinctively, the hot newlywed opens her mouth sticks her tongue out and makes contact with the folds of Serena’s pussy.

Serena then bends forward and shift her body a little to align her own face with her friend’s sex. Taking a second to smile to herself, she then brings her face forward and allow her tongue to make contact with the delectable sight in front of her. The pornstar touches her tongue to her Stacy’s clit.

“OH YES!” squeals Stacy.

Using her fingers on her right hand, the blonde newlywed spreads the folds of Serena apart, this then allows her to run her tongue between the entire length of her friend’s pussy.

“YES! LICK MY PUSSY! LICK MY PUSSY!” screams out Serena.

Serena beginning to run her tongue along the length of Stacy’s slit, on occasion wiggling her tongue between the folds of the newlywed’s sex causing the sweet tasty nectar to run into her mouth. She swallows down the juices with insane pleasure.

Using her two hands, Serena spreads Stacy’s fold and begins to lick up the entire length, which causes the gorgeous married blonde to moan and squeal loudly. Seeing this response, the pornstar begins to jab her tongue into her friend’s hole.

“OH! OH SHIT! OH!” moans Stacy.

Licking her middle and index finger, Stacy then pushes them into her friend’s slit and inside her. As she begins to slide them in and out of Serena slowly she flicks her tongue across the pornstar’s clit in an up and down motion.

“MMMMMMMMMMMM! YES!” moans out the blonde porn vixen.

Serena uses the tip of her tongue begins to run it over Stacy’s rosebud, causing the blonde newlywed to squirm. The porn vixen allow globs of her saliva to run down her tongue and onto her friend’s ass. She stops her licking and brings her middle and index finger to her mouth and spit on them. Covering them in saliva.

As she begins to lick her friend’ s clit in long circular motion she brings the two saliva drenched manicured fingers to Stacy’s asshole and begins to run them around in a circle. Then using her middle finger, Serena begins applying pressure to her friend’s rosebud. With a little effort the pornstar’s finger slide easily past the first knuckle.

This anal invasion causes Stacy to stop her from sucking Serena’s clit momentarily. Serena pulls her fingertip free of her friend’s rosebud. She then brings it to her mouth, licks it and spits on it again. Then talking the spit soaked finger, she places it back at Stacy’s ass and this time with ease it slides past her sphincter. The pornstar continues to push her middle finger into the blonde newlywed’s rectum.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screams out Stacy as her beautiful friend’s middle finger slides deeper into her forbidden hole from the mix of pleasure of pain her body is receiving from Serena talented tongue and long finger sliding in her ass.

Serena now begins to lightly nibble on Stacy’s clit as she also sucks the nub into her mouth as the while she continues pushing her finger deeper and deeper in her friend’s rectum. With some work and effort, Serena has wormed her finger past her second knuckle in Stacy’s tight ass. Stacy begins to pant and moan with sensory overload, she has stopped her oral assault on the pornstar’s pussy. Giving Stacy’s pleasure nub a long flick with her tongue she pulls he mouth off and says “So you like my finger in your ass. It feels good doesn’t it. You fucking love my finger in your ASS!”

“YES OH GOD YES! I LOVE YOUR FINGER IN MY ASS!” squeals the newlywed unbelieving that those words came out her mouth.

With a devious smile on her face, Serena leans down and begins rolling her tongue in circles around her friend’s clit as she pulls her finger out of Stacy’s rectum and then pushes forward. On one of the pullbacks, the pornstar spits on her middle finger to moisten up the newlywed’s ass. As the porn starlet pushes her middle finger back and forth out of Stacy’s ass, it begins to slide with complete ease, as Stacy’s ass becomes accustomed to the intruder.

Pulling her fingers from Serena’s pussy, Stacy begins to lap furiously at her friend’s sweet pussy. Pushing her face and running her tongue over the entire length of her slit until Serena’s pussy is covered in sheen of saliva. Stacy’s own cheeks and chin are glistening from the mix wetness of her saliva and the pornstar’s tasty juices.

As Stacy allows her sphincter and rectum to relax around her friend’s finger, Serena is now able to slide the digit faster and faster with greater ease. Lifting her face from the blonde newlywed’s clit, she says “Lick my ass Stacy. I want your tongue in my ass.”

Stacy was completely shocked by Serena’s command, but as her eyes scanned the puckered hole something came over her. Hesitantly she sticks her tongue out and brings it toward her friend’s rosebud. Not believing it herself, she makes contact with another woman’s ass. Stacy gives Serena’s ass a quick flick with her tongue.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds