A Frustrated Wife Ch. 05

Then pulls her tongue back into her mouth not sure if to continue the exploration. Serena moans out “Don’t stop with your tongue. Pleaseeee!”

Stacy lift her face up again and using the tip of her tongue licks tiny circles around her friend’s puckered hole and as she realizes that she is giving the pornstar so much pleasure, she gets into the oral exploration of another woman’s forbidden area.

As the blonde newlywed begins to really lick her friend’s ass, Serena’s finger is now sliding in and out of Stacy’s ass with great ease and speed and the fact that she is furious sucking on the married vixen’s clit is causing Stacy to be engulfed by sensations. The gorgeous newlywed slowly and gently rocks her hips into her friend’s finger.

The married blonde vixen can not believe how good Serena’s finger feels sliding in her ass. She is not sure if it’s the strange sensation her ass is receiving or the talented oral assault her clit is getting or idea that she is licking another woman’s ass, maybe it the combination of all three that is pushing her over the edge.

Serena takes notice of this and begins to lick, suck, nibble, and bite Stacy’s clit. This had a great effect of the newlywed.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! OH! OH!” scream out Stacy in an orgasm as she tries to continue lapping at Serena’s pretty ass. That simple act becomes futile as she is forced to give it up and allow the orgasm to flow over her.

Stacy’s body bucks and shakes uncontrollable as the orgasm overtakes her being, leaving the married beauty a gasping, panting mess. Serena finally pulls her finger free of her friend’s tight hole and she begins to plant loving kisses on her pussy. The pornstar plants a loving kiss on Stacy’s belly button as she climbs off the top of her panting friend.

Stacy quickly recovers from the orgasm and is not intent of giving her friend some well deserved pleasure. Serena takes her friend by the hand and lifts her to her feet. The two women embrace and share a passionate kiss. Both women mouths instinctively open and their tongues dance with one another, as they taste themselves on the other’s tongue.

Breaking the kiss, Stacy then says “That was amazing but it’s time I repay you. ” smiles the married blonde.

Stacy takes her friend by her hand and leads her to the couch, taking Serena’s face in her hands she kisses the beautiful pornstar fully on the mouth. As the two blondes’ hands roam over the sexy body before her out of nowhere Stacy pushes her friend to fall back onto the couch. As the shocked pornstar sits up on the couch and looks at her friend to see the gorgeous married young woman with pure lust in her eyes as she moves toward her.

Stacy places each of her hands on the thigh of her friend’s and spreads her legs as she kneels between the pornstar’s legs. With her legs spread wide Stacy then leans down to the glorious prize before her. The two women share a smile as the newlywed makes the final decent. Placing her entire mouth over her friend’s pussy she begins to lick and suck on the beautiful sight. The married blonde then begins to run her tongue in small quick flicks up and down the length of her friend’s slit and when she gets to her clit she begins to lick all around it in circular motions.

As Stacy furiously licks all over her friend’s pussy in long strokes, Serena begins to squeeze and pull on her large gravity-defying breast and covers her moaning mouth with her left hand. Seeing that reaction out of the pornstar, causes the married woman to smile and lap at the sweet tasting pussy with faster and longer licks.

“EAT MY PUSSY! YES OH GOD! THAT FEELS SO GOODDDDDDDDD!” screams out Serena.

Stacy continues to place her entire mouth over her friend’s pussy as she licks it furiously. It between licks she runs her right hand over the saliva and pussy covered slit. All the while Serena moans and pants encouragement at Stacy’s oral ability. Serena uses her left hand to move Stacy’s long blonde hair from her face.

Seeing that her oral assualt of her friend’s pussy is having the desired effect she begins to now run her tongue over the slit in long extremely slow licks to tease Serena and keep her from reaching release so soon. From time to time, Stacy has to move her head to the side to get her hair out of her face.

While the pornstar continues to massage her huge right breast, she brings her left hand down to her pussy and as she rubs her clit she pulls the folds of her pussy apart. When this happens, Stacy runs her tongue over the exposed pussy with nice long licks.

“OH FUCK I LOVE YOUR TONGUE! KEEP LICKING ME STACE!” gasps put Serena.

As Stacy licks up and down the length of Serena tasty slit, Serena playfully grasps her friend on the top of her head and pulls her into her pussy. This spurs the newlywed on as her mouth is now attached to her friend’s pussy as she sucks upon it, mixing long fast licks in. Serena quickly lets go on her friend’s head and bring her hands over her head and grasps the top of the white couch.

As the newlywed sucks and licks the pornstar’s pussy, Serena begins to lift her hips off the couch and gyrate them into her friend’s face causing her pussy to mash into the beautiful married woman’s mouth. Stacy then attaches her mouth to the pornstar’s clit for all her worth as she sucks of the small erect nub of pleasure unrelentingly. Serena scoots up on the couch, has her legs fully spread and bent toward her body as her friend’s oral assault intensifies with fury, and lust.

“MMMM! YES! YES FUCK! YES!” moans out Serena as her body is finally overcome with her orgasm.

Realizing that her friend is orgasiming, the blonde newlywed smiles up at her friend as her entire mouth is attached to her friend’s pussy as she continues sucking upon it. While Serena is a panting, squealing mess of pleasure, the married blonde continues sucking her friend’s pussy until the blonde porn vixen’s orgasm subsides.

Giving her friend’s pussy one last lick, she pulls her face up and Serena has a huge smile on her face as she uses her finger to motion for Stacy to come up on the couch with her. With a huge smile on her own face, the married blonde moves next to her friend as the two blondes share passionate embrace. Their lips soon meet, they open and two tongues begin to wrestle with one another as the world stops while they share a deep tongue-twinning kiss.

As each search for one another’s lips, their beautiful bodies mold into one another. The kiss begins to slow done to gentle, loving pecks Serena says “That was so fantastic. I love being with you.”

“I know. When I’m around you something comes over me, I’m this different person. I’m like willing to try anything. Sex is mind blowing.” admits Stacy to her friend.

“Sex is definitely amazing.” says Serena.

Stacy lays her head on Serena chest as the blonde pornstar runs her hand through the married blonde’s hair as the two woman lay on the couch next to one another relaxing and chatting with one another. Stacy is awoken by the sexy sweet voice of her friend “Wake up baby.”

Stacy slowly open her eyes and sees the smiling pornstar stroking her cheek. “Oh, Hi I guess I feel asleep.”

“Yeah, we both were a little sleepy after our celebration.” smiles Serena.

Stacy stretches as the two blondes sit up on the couch. Serena stands up and says “I’ll get us a something to drink Stace.”

“I’d like that.” says Stace as she watches her friend’s sexy ass bounce up and down sexily, Serena turns her head around and smiles at her friend.

“I can’t help myself.” mouths Stacy to her friend. All Serena can do is laugh out loud. Stacy looks at her watch to see that it is now 3:35PM and is shocked to see how time has flown today. Serena comes back into the living room with two wineglasses filled with a light yellow liquid. Stacy takes the glass from her friend’s hand and takes a sip and her mouth is filled with a nice sweet white wine.

“Mmm, that’s good.” replies the married blonde.

“Yeah I love a good glass of wine from time to time.” says Serena.

The two blondes continue to chat as they finish their glasses of wine. Upon finishing her last sip Stacy says “I hate to leave but it’s getting late. I need to be home when Alex gets there.”

“I understand. You should take a shower before you go home.” says Serena.

“I think I need to clean up just a bit.” admits Stacy.

The two naked beauties head to the bathroom where Serena shows her friend what towels she can use and tells her she be in the living room, she needs to make a few phone calls. Stacy takes a quick shower due to time constraints but during the shower her mind is swimming with images of her and Serena, thoughts about being in a porn movie, and a major thought how in the world will she tell her husband about becoming a pornstar. It’s not something you bring up out of the blue.

After finishing the shower and drying herself off, she opens the bathroom door to see her black bra and thong panties laying on top of a short sleeved light pink shirt and a pair of hip hugger blue jeans. Picking the items up she heads back into the living room to find Serena curled up on the couch in a light blue camisole and matching panties on the phone. Stacy allows the towel to fall of her body and Serena can not help but look over at the beautiful naked woman mere feet from her.

“What on sorry. I guess my mind was somewhere else for a second.” say Serena as she and Stacy share a smile.

Stacy slips her panties on and puts her bra on. She then slips the tight hip hugger jeans on. Stacy looks at herself in the pants and can not help admire how they look on her.

“I like these.” mouths Stacy to her friend.

Holding her hand over the ear piece Serena says “They look great on you.” then she smiles.

The blonde newlywed sits on the couch and puts her black high heels on and as she finishes slipping the second one on, Serena hangs up the phone. Stacy stands up gathers her purse, fishes the keys out of the purse and says “I think I better be heading home., then begins to walk to the front door.

Serena gets up from the couch and escorts her married friend to the door and says “Yeah I don’t think your husband would to too happy to be home before you.” kids the pornstar.

“Yeah.” is all Stacy says.

As Stacy unlocks the door and stands in the doorway not waiting to leave her friend, her friend says as she holds the door “Don’t forget to come over to my place first, so we can go to Dr. Weinstein’s together.”

“Ok I’ll be here around 11:00AM.” replies Stacy.

“Sounds fine. Till then.” says Serena as she reaches out to Stacy’s face and brings her into for a kiss. The two hot blondes share a quick passionate lips embrace.

The two break off the kiss says their good byes and part ways. Stacy arrives home at 4:25 PM and relieved to see Alex is not home yet. Stacy quickly heads into the house, throws her purse on the couch, kicks her heels off and heads into the kitchen to prepares dinner.

Stacy decides to make a couple of thin steaks sautéed with onion, some corn and boxed mashed potatoes for dinner. The moment Stacy places the two plates on the kitchen table, she hears Alex’s car pull into the driveway. “Whew. Just in time”, thinks the blonde newlywed to herself.

Alex enters the house puts his briefcase down and calls out for his wife. Stacy yells back “I’m in here.” Alex heads into the kitchen with a huge smile on his face. Stacy asks “What are you so happy about?” finally glad to see Alex smiling again.

“Well I’ve got some good news and some bad news. Which would you like to hear first?” asks Alex.

Thinking about it for a second Stacy then replies “The bad news, lets get rid of that so I can enjoy the good news.”

“Fine, the bad news is that I’ll still be going to the San Diego office. Now wait before you get mad, the good news is a huge deal I have been working on came in. This deal made the company a lot of money, I mean a lot of money and now my boss couldn’t fire me now or demote me. In fact I was given a raise, a new position, and higher salary. The salary is really not significantly larger but I do have more responsibilities.

“What does that mean.” ask Stacy.

“Well we don’t have to make the move. I know how much you love this place I’ve made a very tough decision. I have to be in San Diego to start this new position Thursday. So now because I’ll be the head of the sales department there, I have to be there to set up the new office. To make sure the new transition is smooth. That means I’ll be away from you anywhere from one to two weeks at a time in the beginning. But I’m reassured that once the office is established I’ll get the entire weekends off. states Alex.

“I’ll never get to see you.” says a dejected Stacy.

“Stace, until the last few weeks I was working 12 to 14 hour days, 6 days a week. On my day off I was so tired I just relaxed and wasted the day away. Now we’ll have the entire weekends to our selves. It’s either this or we move to LA and I now you love being so close to your family. By the way, how did you interview go for that job?” says Alex.

“It went great, I got the job.” replies Stacy, hoping her husband doesn’t ask too many questions.

“See that clinches it. How can I ask you to move, when you finally get a job. That wouldn’t be fair to you.” says Alex.

“I guess if this is how it has to be.” replies Stacy.

Alex then walks over and plants a kiss on his beautiful wife’s cheek. “Dinner smells great.” says Alex as he moves to sit down and begins to dig into his food. Stacy brings him an ice filled glass of Pepsi. Stacy sits down and eat at her own meal. Stacy just can not help smile as she watches Alex have a hearty appetite again. Her husband just smiles back at his beautiful and understanding wife.

The young married couple chat and share laughs, something that their marriage has been lacking these past few months. He thanks his wife for the lovely meal then heads upstairs to take a shower. Stacy cleans the table off and washes the dishes. When she is finished she hears Alex coming down the stairs.

Stacy drops the wash rag into the sink and sees what her husband is up to. Walking in the living room she see him sitting on the couch and he says “Hey Stace, lets watch some TV.”

Stacy walks over to the couch and snuggles up next to Alex; he puts his arm around his beauty of a wife. “Oh I love that movie.” yells out Stacy as her husband clicks through the channels. Alex being a good sport stays on the movie even though he’d rather be watching the baseball game instead of this love story but it was nice being like this with Stacy.

After the movie ended and Stacy wiped the tears from her eyes she saw Alex looking at her “Don’t judge me. It makes me cry every time they get together in the end. It’s just so beautiful.”

“I’m not judging you Stace.” says Alex. He is still amazed by his gorgeous wife, Stacy and him have seen this movie countless times and at the end of the climatic scene where the man and woman finally get together, Stacy cries. This is why he loves Stacy.


The two young married people continue to watch TV, when Stacy begin to plant kisses on Alex’s neck.

“What are you doing Stacy?” kids Alex.

“Oh nothing.” replies Stacy as she begins to plants kisses once again.

Alex lifts up Stacy’s face and husband and wife lips meet in a kiss. Their lips search out one another as their hands roam over one another’s body. Stacy runs her delicate hands over Alex’s chest. He runs his larger hands over his wife’s sides and down over her back.

Stacy break her lips contact, stands up, then says “I think we should go upstairs.” as she takes Alex by the hand and leads the way. When the husband and wife hit the bed their lips make contact once again as their hands caress the body before them After a few minutes of kissing Stacy breaks the kiss and says “Give me a few minutes to change into something sexier.”

“Oh come on Stacy.” replies Alex to his wife’s request.

“I promise you’ll love it.” says Stacy.

“Fine, Just don’t take forever.” say Alex as his sexy wife hops out of the bed and heads toward the dresser to grab some lingerie. Stacy hides the sexy, frilly garments against her body.

As Stacy goes into the bathroom and shuts the door to change, Alex grabs the remote and thinks to himself “Well now I can catch some of the Dodger game.” as he puts his arm under his head.

Stacy changes as quickly as she can as she reapplies her lipstick and some of her Estee Lauder Pleasures. She exits the bathroom wearing a sheer white lace teddy and says “Ta Da, what do you think?”

Alex gives no response but Stacy can hear her husband give out a quiet snoring sound. Stacy first thought to wake up her sleeping husband but seeing him sleeping so contently so decides not to. Instead she turns the TV off, pulls the covers over him then she gets into bed. She sets the alarm for the usual time and after only reading for a few minutes she too falls asleep.

Stacy walks up before the alarm goes off, so she turns it off and heads down stairs to make some coffee and prepare breakfast. Soon she quickly hears Alex rumbling around in their bedroom. As she hears the shower running, she takes this time to sit at the kitchen table and think about Dr. Weinstein’s appointment today.

She gets up and open the freezer to get a couple of frozen waffles. She places them in the toaster and they pop up as Alex enters the kitchen. Stacy gets up puts the waffles on a plate and places them before her husband. She then gets the butter and syrup out of the refrigerator and brings them to him.

Alex begins to eat his waffles as Stacy puts a piece of bread into the toaster for breakfast. The two chat while she waits for the toast to pop up. Alex then says “You know I’ll be leaving for San Diego tonight after work. So I’ll need my bags packed. I’ll probably be gone for at least a couple of weeks on this trip.”

“OK, no problem.” says Stacy as she takes a bite from the toast.

Alex quickly finishes the waffles and hurries out of the house not before he kisses Stacy goodbye. Stacy cleans up the mess, and she looks to see that she has enough time to do some of her daily chores. After finishing them and being a little sweaty she gets into the shower.

After taking a long hot shower to relax, she gets out and dries herself off. Then she goes into her closet. For the doctor’s appointment she chooses to wear a comfortable pair of deep blue hip huggers and a black sleeveless sweater top. As she heads downstairs she hears her cell phone ring and quickily heads to the front door to find it laying there.

Picking it up she answers it “Hello.”

“It’s me.” says Serena.

“Hi Serena. What’s up?” asks Stacy

“Just called to remind you about Dr. Weinstein’s appointment.” says Serena.

“I was just on my was over.” says the married blonde.

“OK”, replies the pornstar.

“I’ll be over as soon as I can.” says Stacy.

See you then.” replies Serena.

“Bye for now.” says Stacy.

Stacy grabs her purse and keys, locks the door and heads out the house to her car. Stacy starts her car, pulls out of the driveway and heads to her friend’s apartment. After a short trip she pulls into the parking garage and then heads up to Serena’s apartment.

Knocking on the door her friend quickly answers standing before Stacy in a tight gray short sleeved shirt and a tight pair of faded blue jeans and a pair of comfortable shoes. The two women exchanged hellos as Serena grabbed her purse and headed out the door to the doctor’s office.

Serena says that they should ride together and Stacy agrees. During the ride to Dr. Weinstein’s posh address Serena answers as many question Stacy has about the procedure and soon they were at the office. She parked the car and the two beauties headed into the office.

Stacy goes to the desk and gives her name, the receptionist tells her to fill out some medical forms and have a seat. Stacy then fills out the forms and hands them in to be filled. The two women only chat shortly when a nurse calls Stacy’s name.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds