A Frustrated Wife Ch. 05

Serena follows Stacy into the designated room. The nurse says the doctor will be with them in a few minutes, he is just finishing up with another patient. Stacy takes a seat on the table as Serena sits on a chair next to the table.

The two women barely get involved in chatting when a balding dark haired man in his late 40’s enters the room and introduces himself as Dr. Weinstein. Stacy shakes his hand and introduces herself.

“Good to see you again Serena.” says Dr. Weinstein.

“Good to see you again doctor.” replies Serena

“Are you still happy with your breasts?” asks Dr. Weinstein.

“I love them just like the day I got them. Why wouldn’t I, you did them.”says Serena.

“Thank you Serena. So what can I do for you young lady?” ask the famous plastic surgeon.

“Well it’s my breasts. I’m not happy with them. I wish they were larger. When I saw Serena’s and seen how natural they look I decided to get mine done. Plus she told me you’re the best and you’d do a great job on mine.” says Stacy.

“OK. Let me see your breasts.” says Dr. Weinstein.

Stacy removes her sweater top and bra and allows the doctor to look over her breasts. Then he asks how large was she thinking about going.

“Well I was thinking to a D cup.” says the newlywed.

“Well I don’t think that will be a problem.” says the doctor.

Taking out a marker, he shows Stacy where he will make the incisions and where her new breasts will fall on her body. The doctor says that for the best looking breasts, she should have the incisions made under each armpit, where the implant will be inserted under the muscle and then filled with the appropriate amount of saline.

Stacy asks how long will the procedure take and how long will the recovery. He explain that the surgery will not be overly long and that recovery will be a little more painful and longer due to the placement of the implants but the outcome is worth it. “Just ask Serena.” says the doctors.

Serena explains that it was worth it. Stacy now very excited about the procedure and asks when can she have the surgery done, she love to get it done as soon as possible. Dr. Weinstein says that he can do it this Friday, the nurse can set up the time on the way out. Stacy says fine. They says their good byes. The blonde newlywed sets up the surgery for Friday 10:00AM.

“Won’t Alex wonder why you having surgery, when he gets home Friday?” asks Serena as they two women leave the office.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. Alex made this huge deal for his company and instead of going to San Diego as a punishment he is going their with a promotion and higher salary but the catch is now he must commute and stay weeks at a time to get the office on its feet.” replies the married vixen.

“So now when he come back he’ll be pleasantly surprised by the new and improved Stacy.” says Serena as the two women exit the elevator back to the ground floor of the building.

“Exactly.” says the married blonde with a devious smile.

“Well what are you going to do about your contract with Kevin? You don’t need the money anymore.”

“Well I’m going to live out my contract, see where that takes me and have as much fun as I can. I never said the only reason why I was getting into porn was for the money.” smiles Stacy.

The two women chat about both Stacy’s impending surgery and about her staring in her first porn film. That the only thing she has ever been more excited about was marrying Alex. The two woman go have lunch and then Serena tells her friend that she needs to get ready for a film shoot at 2:00PM, so she’ll have to cut their day short.

Serena and Stacy say their good byes in the parking garage and the blonde newlywed gets into her car and heads home. Serena tells her that on Friday she will come over Stacy’s and pick her up and take her to the appointment. That’s she’ll take care off her during because the married blonde will be in no shape or feel like doing anything for the first couple of days.

Stacy gets home and begins to pack her husband’s bags for the trip, all the while thoughts about her future events danced through her head. After doing this she ran to the supermarket to get something special for their last dinner she and Alex will share for a little while. She picks up the necessary items and a nice bottle of wine.

Stacy puts the items away and goes upstairs to find a sexy outfit to wear on this night. When Stacy looks at her watch, and sees that she still has plenty of time, so she goes downstairs and do some prep work on the wonderfully planned dinner. She cuts the asparagus, marinates the large T-bone steaks in a bath of red-wine, onions, and garlic. The time passes quickly. By 4:45, she wants to have dinner almost completely done.

Stacy begins to make the meal. She prepares each item according to the amount of cooking time and preparations it takes to get it to the table. By 4:15PM most of the meal is finished so she can go upstairs take a quick shower and get ready.

After drying herself off, Stacy goes to her dresser and takes out a pair of white silk stockings, she sits on the edge of her bed and rolls them up her long beautiful tan legs. She then grabs a pair of white lacy sheer thong panties and pulls them up onto her hips. Finally, she puts on a lacy, red push-up bra. The gorgeous newlywed slips on a red low cut red cocktail dress that was a little higher than knee length. This was Alex’s favorite dress.

Going into jewelry box, she takes out a thin gold necklace and puts it on, then heads into the bathroom to put on her make-up and perfume. Stacy then grabs a pair matching red 3-inch high heels and heads downstairs to finish up the special dinner.

Stacy was just placing the finished plates of food on the table when she heard her husband car pull into the driveway, quickly she set the plates down and went into the living room to get a few candles to light to set a romantic mood. She lights them, then heads to the front door to meet Alex there. Taking a few quick puffs of air to catch her breath, she stands in front of the door with her arms playfully behind her back.

She can hear the key entering the lock and a huge smile open up on her face and as the key turns and the door opens. Alex is greeted by the image of his gorgeous sexy wife standing in the doorway with his favorite dress and a bright big smile that can’t help make him smile.

“You look beautiful.” is all Alex says with a look of pure amazement, he forgets how beautiful his wife is.

“Hello to you too.” teases Stacy.

“Sorry, it’s just look you so amazing.” replies Alex.

“Thanks baby.” says Stacy in a sexy breathy voice.

Stacy notices the way Alex is looking and it has been a long time since he has looked at here like that. It feels good to have him desire her. Taking her husband by the hand. She escorts him to the kitchen.

“What’s this all about?” asks Alex.

“Well, Since you have to leave tonight for San Diego and since your willing to commute, making you a special dinner and having a special night together is the least I could do for you.” says Stacy as she moves toward her husband and embraces him.

As Alex wraps his strong arms around his wife’s hips and as Stacy’s hands come to rest around his their lips meet in a sweet loving kiss. Their lips dance against the others as their hands caress the other’s body.

Stacy sucks on her husbands lower lips one more time before breaking the kiss and saying “I think we should have some dinner.” while giving a devious look over her shoulder as she sways her hips from side to side sensually as she walks over to her seat to sit down.

All Alex can do is roll his eyes and shake his head at the view before him. Stacy can not help giggle to herself, knowing she is torturing her man. Alex sits down and says “The meal looks fabulous.” as he begins to cut the steak.

“Thanks. I’m glad you like.” replies Stacy as she takes a bite of salad.

The married couple exchange glance while taking bites of food. This goes on for a few minutes when Stacy asks “Are you excited about your new promotion?”

“Truthfully I am. It sucks that I’ll be away from you, but this is the opportunity I need to shine. I know Hamilton hated me from day one because he felt I was given the position because I’m the best friend of the owners’s son but I had to interview like everyone else. I was qualified for the position and that’s way I received it. Now I’m moving up the company and I don’t have to worry about Hamilton on my tail. In San Diego I can finally show the company what I’m worth. And if I do a good job here, I easily move up and in less than 5 years I could be back working at the corporate office and then Hamilton would answer to me. ” replies Alex.

Listening to Alex brings a smile to the young newlywed’s face, it has been a long time since he was excited about his job. Work has always been an important part of his life and now he has something to work toward.

“Don’t get too a head of yourself Alex.” smiles a teasing Stacy.

“Sorry. It’s just I’ve been toiling in that old position too long and now I’m free to show my full potential. I hate that I have to be away from you so long.” replies Alex.

“Well since we are together right now I think we should do something about that. We can worry about the future later. ” says Stacy as she slips her foot out of the high heel and rubs her stocking covered foot up her husband’s pant leg.

“What do you have in mind?” playfully asks Alex.

“Well how about we go upstairs and see if we can find something to occupy our time.” says Stacy with a devious looks on her face as she gets up and puts her hand out for Alex to take.

Alex takes his wife’s hand and then she begins to lead him upstairs. As soon as the married couple hit the doorway to their bedroom they fall into each other’s arms as their lips meet in a passionate embrace. As she kisses her husband, she begins to slowly edge herself and Alex toward the bed.

Their lips keep contact as they move their way to the bed. When Stacy’s legs hit the side of the bed, she begins to run her hands over Alex’s shirt. While gripping each side of the shirt, she pulls it free of his pants. With this accomplished, the blonde newlywed snakes her hands underneath his shirt as she runs them over his stomach and up to his chest.

Alex begins to unbutton his shirt, all the while his lovely wife caresses his flesh. With the shirt unbuttoned, Stacy breaks the kiss to begin plant kisses on his upper chest as she pushes his shirt off his shoulders and onto the floor. Stacy slowly begins to roll her tongue in a circular motion over his right nipple.

Seeing that Alex is not stopping her, she begins to then gently flick and his suck his nipple till it hardens. Stacy then moves her attention to his left nipple. After giving his left nipple a tongue bath, she becomes bolder and playfully begins biting the hard little nipple.

“Ouch!” exclaims Alex after his wife give his nipple a hard bite.

“Sorry.” smile back Stacy and then she gives his nipple a gentle kiss.

Stacy then pushes her husband on the bed, then she moves along side of him and begins to kiss and lick his muscular stomach. As she continues to lick and kiss his stomach, she grabs his belt buckle and undoes the belt. Giving his bellybutton a quick flick with her tongue, she reaches down and unbuttons his pants.

As she moves to lean over Alex, he helps her out by pulling them down his legs. As the pants bunch up around his feet, his gorgeous wife pulls his shoes off and socks, finally pulling the pants off. Alex then scoots up on the bed.

Stacy stands up, all the while Alex eyes stay on his beautiful wife as she pulls the form fitting red dress off and shoulders and slowly allows it to fall down her body till it becomes a red puddle of fabric around her feet. Keeping her high heels on, the sexy blonde newlywed climbs back onto the bed.

Now on her knees, she grabs the sides of Alex’s gray boxers and begins to pull the down off his waist. Instinctively, he raises his body of the bed to assist with the removal. Stacy continues to pull them down his legs and over his feet, dropping them onto the bed room floor.

Taking his penis into her hand, she slowly pulls up and down on the fleshy muscle. While making sure to have eye contact with Alex, she lowers her head toward his groin and gives his now semi-hard penis one long, deliberate lick along the entire length. Starting at the base her tongue leaves a warm, wet trail ending up over his piss slit. Causing a moan to escape his lips.

While she continue to run her right hand up and down the length of his 5 and half inch penis, she now begins to run her tongue around the very sensitive underside of the head. Alex places his hand of the back of his wife’s luxurious golden hair and pushes ever so gently down toward his penis. Stacy opens her mouth and sucks him into her mouth.

While holding the base of her husband’s penis with her thumb and middle finger, she begins to slide her mouth up and down his length while sucking the familiar fleshy member. She also continues to run her tongue along his length, over the veiny muscle all the while she sucks her husband’s penis.

Alex begins to gyrate his hips into his wife’s face, causing his penis to slide all the way into her mouth. Stacy pulls her mouth off his penis, sticking out her tongue, she allows globs of her spit to roll down her tongue and onto his head and then uses her tongue to massage into his penis.

Soon Alex’s penis is dripping with Stacy’s saliva. Taking the head of his penis and the first few inches into her mouth and begins sucking the hard flesh once again.

“Damn Stacy!” exclaims Alex.

Stacy has performed orally on Alex many times since they have been together but this time was different and Alex took notice of it. It was as though for the first time in her life, she now enjoyed sucking his penis. Before, she had gone through the motions to get him to full attention, now it was something else.

The gorgeous newlywed once again engulfs nearly the entire length into her mouth as her tongue slides up and down the shaft.

“MMMMMMMMM!” moans Alex as his hips begin to lift off the bed.

Faster and faster the blonde sucks her husband’s penis causing him to gasp “I’m going to CUM!” as a warning to his wife.

Instead of pulling her mouth off the soon to be erupting penis, she continues her oral assault even as his body tenses up and the first spurt enters her mouth in a huge blast. The gorgeous newlywed gulps down the salty viscous fluid with ease. Stacy begins to pull up and down on her husband’s length while Alex continues to spurt semen into his beautiful wife’s mouth.

All Stacy can do is gulp down the stick fluid as it enters her mouth and with two more spurts flowing into her mouth, the sperm begins to let up. Just as soon as she quickly swallows down the remaining semen, she continues to suck her husband’s now softening penis. Pulling her mouth off his penis, she runs her tongue over his piss slit as she pulls her tongue back into her mouth ropes of sperm connect her mouth to his penis.

Pulling her tongue back into her mouth, she swallows down the mix of her saliva and his sperm, while smiling at Alex. Quickly realizing that there was a small glob of sperm hanging off her chin, using her right middle finger she scoops it up into her mouth and licks it of her finger saying “MMM, YUMMY!” with a huge smile.

All Alex could do is look with shocked eyes as he watched his normally sexually reserved wife scoop up his sperm into her mouth. Alex had to ask “What’s come over you Stace?”

“Oh, I just have always wondered how you’d taste.” flippantly states Stacy as she moves up toward her husband.

Moving next to her husband, she leans down to kiss Alex but pulls away quickly and says “No way Stacy!”

Stacy ignores him and continues her decent as she holds him down with the best of her ability and soon her lips make contact with his. At first Alex tries to wiggle away from the kiss but as he feels his wife’s soft supple lips, he allows the passion of the kiss to take him over him. Soon the married couple’s lips are open and searching out one another.

With her mouth open, she slowly slides her tongue into her husband’s mouth and he slides his own tongue out to meet her’s. Quickly the married lovers’ tongues dance with one another from mouth to mouth. All the while the kiss intensifies, they begin to caress the body before them.

Stacy breaks the kiss and says “It’s your time to pleasure me.”

“Ah, sorry babe but I’m out of commission for a little while.” replies Alex.

“Not a problem.” says Stacys as she undoes her bra and throwing it to the floor. Then grasping the sides of her panties, she pulls them off her hips and down her legs. Then she tosses them at Alex with a playful smile. Holding them up for a second, he looks at them and drops them onto the floor.

Scooting up the bed till her back is against the headboard; she sits with legs spread and knees bent “Time to repay my favor baby.”

“Stace I told you I need some time.” replies Alex.

“You have a tongue don’t you?” says Stacy deviously while running her index and middle finger along the length of her slit.

Alex begins to move toward his wife spread legs. Laying flat on his stomach and with his face now mere inches from his wife’s beautiful glistening wet pussy, he places his hands on either side of the underside of her thighs he leans his face toward the goal.

He sticks he tongue out makes contact with her lips. Slowly he begins to lick his tongue up the length of her slit. Soon he quickened his pace, flicking his tongue up and down the folds of her pussy.

Stacy began to moan from the attention her husband’s tongue is giving her. Reaching down with her right hand she begins to rub her clit in small circles with her index, middle, and forefinger.

“Yes! Lick my PUSSY! LICK MY PUSSY!” says Stacy as she uses her free hand to rub and squeeze her left breast all the while Alex continues to lick his wife’s pussy.

Alex begins to suck his wife’s lips into his mouth as her tasty fluid flows down his throat. Never forgetting to lick up and down her slit. Stacy began to rub her clit faster and faster as Alex’s tongue was doing wonders on her pussy.

“OH! YES! YES!” moans Stacy

Grabbing the back of her husband’s head, Stacy pulls him into her pussy. That causes his mouth to be mashed into her pussy. Stacy grinds her dripping wet sex into her husband’s mouth, while Alex continues to lick and suck along her lips.

“EAT ME! KEEP EATING MY PUSSY! YOUR TONGUE FEELS SO GOOD!” exclaims Stacy.

Alex has never heard his wife speak like this but yet he finds it so sexy. Her words spur him on as he brings his right hand up to he wife slick pussy. As he pulls his mouth off of her. He slowly runs his large index and middle finger along the length of her slit and with great ease the two fingers slide between her folds and inside her.

At first Alex slowly pushing his fingers in and out of her wife’s aroused sex but soon he quicken the pace. He then brings his mouth back to Stacy’s pussy, licking her outer lips as his fingers plunge in and out of her at a steady pace.

“YES! OH YES!” gasps the hot newlywed.

Stacy is now furiously massaging her clit with four of her fingers on her right hand as she continues the pleasurable caressing of her left breast. The blonde newlywed leans her head back as she nears a release. All Alex does is continue the fingering of his wife’s warm, wet pussy and the tonguing of her exposed pussy lips. Leaving them to be soaked with the mix of his saliva and her own vaginal juices.

Alex can feel his wife’s pussy muscles tighten around his fingers and he continues his assault on her spasming sex. As Stacy massages her clit with wild abandonment, her body teases up and her ass begins to slightly buck up off the bed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds