A Frustrated Wife Ch. 05

“FUCK! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!” squeals Stacy as he body is over taken by her orgasm.

Alex pulls his fingers out of her but continues to lap at her orgasming sex, a gush of fluid begins to run from her open pussy collecting on his tongue, he swallows with eagerness. Stacy just continues to maul her clit with her right hand as the pleasure of the orgasm travels over her body, leaving the married beauty a panting, squealing mess.

Alex finally removes his mouth from his wife’s glistening wet pussy and sits up, wiping his chin, which is wet with his saliva and her juices. Lifting her head still panting a bit and propping herself up on her elbows, the gorgeous blonde just smiles at her man.

“Sorry about making a mess.” says Stacy pointing at her husband’s face.

“That’s OK. I just never knew you could be like this…so forward or so vocal.” replies Alex.

“I hope you don’t mind?” asks Stacy as she gets up and moves toward her husband on all fours.

“No actually I liked it, it just shocked me is all.” replies her husband.

Stacy is now next to Alex and reaching out with her right hand she pulls him in for a kiss and the married couple lips once again meet in a warm passionate embrace. With mouths open, their lips pursue one another in a lust filled dance. Even their tongues become a part of this hot dance.

As the married couple kiss, Stacy snakes her right hand between their bodies until it comes to rest in between Alex’s legs and on his penis. She then gives it squeeze causing him to jerk and break the kiss.

“I want you inside me NOW!” says Stacy staring deeply in Alex’s eyes as she pulls up and down on his penis as blood begins to rush through it.

Bending her head down, the gorgeous newlywed begins to run her tongue in a circular motion over his sensitive head, while she continues to stroke her hand up and down the length of his shaft. Stacy even begins to run her tongue along the entire length until he becomes fully aroused.

Stacy lays back on the bed and makes a come hither movement with her right index finger with a sexy, sly smile on her bright beautiful face. Grabbing a couple of pillows, she puts them under her head for support. Alex moves forward as his wife begins to spread her legs knees bent, feet flat on the bed in anticipation. Alex comes to rest on his knees between her legs, taking his penis in his hand, he begins to rub it up and down her slit to slick it up with her juices and then presses it forward into her folds, past her lips and inside her pussy.

Slowly he slides his pushes his penis forward into, until their pelvises meet, then slowly he pulls back till the head is left inside of her. Then he begins to thrust his hips into his wife, causing his penis to glide in and out of her.

“MMMMMMMMMMMM!” moans Stacy.

Placing his right hand on his wife’s right hip for stability he then reaches out with his left hand and begins to squeeze her left breast. Stacy smiles at him and says “OH YES!” with a breathy inhale. The blonde reaches her right hand down between her legs and begins to use her right hand to massage her clit as Alex slowly thrusts into his wife.

Stacy begins to rub her clit with more pressure and speed and looking straight into Alex’s eyes says “I want you to fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

Alex has never heard his wife use the f-word in the bedroom and under these conditions, not having time to digest his wife’s new dirty vocabulary he pulls his right hand off her right breast and places it on the other side of her hip and begins to pull her into every down thrust. Stacy even lifts her ass off the bed to meet his thrusts, matching each of his thrusts with her own.

“YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!” screams out Stacy with a look of pure lust over her gorgeous face.

“I’M GOING TO!” exclaims back Alex through gritted teeth as he pumps in and out of his hot wife with all his might. Alex’s pounding is furious and unrelenting and because he has already orgasmed earlier he could hold out a little longer than usual.

Looking at Alex, Stacy says “I WANNA BE ON TOP!” as she begins to pull herself off of him. Stacy sits up and then pushes Alex onto his back, then taking his glistening wet penis in her hand she aligns pussy with the stiff member and lower herself with bent legs as it as it slides past her folds and into her body until he is fully inside of her.

Placing her hands on his chest, she begins to move her hips up and down the length of her husband’s penis. She would raises herself all most completely off of Alex, just allowing the his head to stay inside of her. Alex then reaches out to squeeze and massage Stacy’s 34b breasts.

Stacy is now panting as her breathing is now labored as she begins to gyrate her hips in figure eight’s on top of his penis. “MMMMMMMMMMM!” moans Stacy.

“GOD THAT FEELS GOOD STACY!” moans Alex.

Stacy begins to plunge herself on top of her husband with more velocity and grinds herself with more passion. Alex even begins to grind his hips into his wife causing their pelvic regions to rub against one another.

“SHIT! OH FUCK!” moans Alex as he struggles to hold back his impending orgasm.

Taking great notice of this Stacy begin to grind her pussy up and down her husbands shaft with wanton and wild abandonment, reaching down with left hand she starts to rub her clit to push her over the edge. It only took a few moments for the massage of her sensitive nub to push her over as Stacy throws her head back causing her long blonde hair to go flying as she begins to orgasm.

“OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!” screams Stacy as she continues to grind herself up and down her husband.

The moment he notices his wife’s release, that was too much for him as he pulls his hands off her breasts and grabs hold of the bed spread and his body tenses up as he begins to spurt inside Stacy’s womb. “UHHHHHHHHH!” moans out Alex.

Stacy’s pussy tightens around Alex as her pussy continues to spasm around him. Stacy is panting rapidly and moaning loudly as her body is engulfed by pleasure. Alex bucks his hips a few more times as finishes spurting.

Stacy leans down and lays on top of Alex with his penis still buried inside her, wrapping his arms around her, their lips meet in a sweet, passionate kiss. They stay in that position holding one another until they catch their breaths, with Stacy laying her head on his shoulder.

Stacy finally removes herself from Alex now flaccid penis and the married couple cuddle, not saying a word. Unaware that they both were thinking down similar lines, how this had been the best sex they had ever had with one another. Alex loved how Stacy took more control and was more demanding about what she wanted. Stacy loved how she made Alex go down on her and continue until she gained her own sexual release, before tonight he had always went through the motions. Plus she loved knowing that she had this power over him with sex. “Maybes she could use this to her advantage.” thought Stacy to herself.

The two just smiled contently at one another. Alex broke up this beautiful, loving moment by looking at his watch and seeing that he better be getting ready to leave for the trip to San Diego.

“Damn Stacy, It’s 8:15PM and I have a 10:00PM flight to catch.” says Alex.

“I nearly forgot.” says Stacy as she gets up off her husband and heads to the closet to grab a small light blue robe that barely covers her body.

“So do I. God I hate leaving you.” says Alex as he gets out of bed and heads to his dresser to grab a pair of checkered boxers and goes into the bathroom.

“I know Alex but it’ll only be two weeks.” states Stacy.

“Two long weeks.” retorts Alex as he turns the water on for the shower.

“Yeah but when I see you I’ll fuck your brains out.” says Stacy.

Alex thinks he heard his wife make that statement but she said as he got into the shower and she was in the other room. “There is no way Stacy said that.” he thinks to himself as he soaps himself up.

As he exits the shower and grabs a towel off the wall and begins to dry himself off, Stacy enters the bathroom carrying her bra, panties, and Alex’s dirty clothes and throws them into the hamper.

“I placed out a dark blue button up shirt and a pair of khaki pants on the bed for you to wear on the plane trip.” says Stacy as she makes her way over to the toilet to relieve her bladder.

Even though Stacy has been doing that for the longest time, Alex has yet to be comfortable with it and looks away.

“Oh God Alex, will you grow up. Everybody does it.” says Stacy as she wipes herself.

“I know but…its just…” replies an embarrassed Alex.

Stacy just shakes her head smiling to herself as she walks out of the bathroom. Stacy is in bed naked, reading her book, when Alex enters the room, in his boxers. He quickly gets dressed and then organizes all of the luggage he will be taking with him. He then begins to brings it down stairs and place it by the front door.

Stacy gets out of bed, puts the tiny silky robe back on and heads down stairs to. She makes sure that her husband has not forgotten anything, which he has not. Taking the bags to the car and putting them in the back seat he comes back for his briefcase and to say good bye to his lovely wife.

Embracing one another the married couple’s lips meet in and wonderfully, warm, sensual dance. Alex breaks the kiss not wanting to run late says “I have to be going Stacy. I’ll call you when I get settled in the hotel.”

“Good luck baby. I know you’ll knock them dead.” says Stacy as she kisses Alex on his lips with a quick kiss.

“Thanks.” says Alex as he regrettably pulls away from his wife’s loving embrace.

I love you Alex.” says Stacy using the door to shield her body as she watches her husband get into his car.

“I love you too. “I’ll call you as soon as I’m settled in my hotel room.” replies Alex as he waves to his wife. Stacy waves back as begins to pull out of the driveway.

Once out of the driveway, he honks his horn and Stacy waves at him. Once his car begins to pull away down the street, Stacy closes and locks the door behind her. She then lets out a yawn and heads upstairs to bed. Stacy drops the robe on the end of the bed and climbs into bed. Picking up her novel, she begins to read but this act is futile, after reading the first few lines, her mind drifts off to thoughts of her up coming breast surgery and then the start of her career in porn. All these amazing changes were occurring in her life and instead of being scared, she found herself full of excitement. She had to thank Serena for this. Serena has helped open her up to a world of opportunity before closed off to her.

Stacy was now completely willing to see where it could take her, all she knew now that her husband had to be apart of that. What happened tonight cemented that. For many of the past weeks and months she had doubted her love for Alex but she still loves him deeply and it’s only fair to the two of them if he is a part of the new Stacy. Tonight he only got a taste of what she can offer and she can not wait to allow him to taste the rest. After all these thoughts run through her head, her eyes become heavy and she soon falls a sleep with a look a shear delight.

I hope you liked this particular chapter in the Stacy series. I hope you like where the story is progressing to. What I love to have is feedback, so tell me hat you like, what you don’t. Tell me where the story should go. All opinions are liked and definitely wanted. Chapter six will be finished as soon as possible. Don’t forget to vote as much as you possibly can. Vote if you like and vote if you hate. Scratch that, only vote if you like the story. Just kidding, all I want is votes.

Thank You,

From,

A writer trying his best to entertain you.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 395 milliseconds