A Love Story: My Father, My Lover

"Why didn't I what, dad?"

At that moment, the doorbell rang; it was the food delivery. Justin paid the man, plus tip, took the food over to the coffee table in front of the couch, and spread it out. He went to the fridge and grabbed a couple of beers for him and his daughter. He sat down next to Jess and they started eating.

In an attempt to carry on their earlier conversation, Justin said, "What I was asking you about was why didn't you...I mean...did you ever wish you'd left home after high school or college graduation, like your brothers and sister did?"

Jess immediately stopped eating and her face fell, "Daddy...do you...want me...to leave?" Her voice cracked and Justin saw tears well up in her eyes quickly. She set her food down and her tears now slid down her cheeks. Justin's guilt flooded through him...he felt like a complete ass!

"Shit. Oh, honey, I'm so sorry, that's not what I meant at all." Hurriedly, he wrapped his arms around her to hug her. She put her face in his neck and he felt her hot tears trickle down onto his skin.

Feeling like he'd just proved what a heel he really was, he ran his hand through Jess' long, blonde hair. Her soft, beautiful breasts were smashed against his chest and they felt so good. Even through both of their t-shirts, he could feel the roundness of them and feel the hardness of her nipples. Oh, how he wished he could feel them on his bare skin, the lovely...'fuck, what the hell am I thinking...stop it, Justin', he reprimanded himself.

"Shhh, it's okay, baby, you never have to leave home if you don't want to. You can stay here forever if you want."

"D-Do you w-want me t-to?"

"I love having you around, honey. You'll always be daddy's little girl, won't you?"

"Always! I love you, dad."

"I love you, too, sweetie. Better now, Jess?"

"Dad...are you sure you want me to stay? Are you just saying that now because what you said earlier hurt my feelings?"

"Honey, first of all, I will always want you to stay. It's just that I've often wondered WHY you wanted to stay living at home. Your brothers and sister were all so independent, eager to move out, go to college, and be on their own."

"You know me, dad. I've always been a homebody, I've never been a party-girl, and I really like living here. If I'm happy, why would you want me to leave?"

"Sweetie, I don't want you to leave."

"Are you sure?"

Justin was starting to read something in his daughter he'd never seen before; or maybe it had been there before, but he'd not paid attention...he was reading doubt, uncertainty, and even fear.

"Jessica, you will never have to move out of this house. You can live here until you're 100," Justin laughed. "I'll even make sure you get it in the will."

"Daddy, don't say that. I don't want to think about you...dying." Her chin started to quiver and she bit her bottom lip to keep from crying again.

"Honey, talk to me. You've always been able to tell me anything. What's bothering you?"

"Nothing dad," her voice was soft, almost scared.

"I know you better than that, Jess."

"I'm going to bed, dad. I know it's early, but I don't feel good. I have a terrible headache."

For the first time that either her or Justin could remember, she didn't give him a hug and kiss goodnight. She turned and headed towards the stairs to go up to her room.

"There is something that girl's not telling me," Justin thought. "Could it have anything to do with her kissing me this afternoon? No, no way. That wasn't her, it was the medication she was on. She was groggy and not very lucid." Justin convinced himself that the kissing was a fluke and he wouldn't embarrass Jess by talking about it. He was just about to head upstairs to talk to her, though, wanting to find out what was bothering her, when the doorbell rang. It was 8:00 p.m. and he couldn't think who it might be.

"Jamie! How are you, son?" Justin embraced his youngest son and pulled him inside the house, with his arm draped over his shoulders. "What a surprise. Everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah, dad; sorry, didn't mean to startle you," Jamie scratched the back of his head nervously. He had something to talk to his dad about but, well, it's not always easy to start these kinds of conversations. He quickly found a diversion.

"Shrimp Lo Mein! Is there enough for another hungry mouth?"

"My bottomless pit," Justin laughed as he patted his son's stomach.

"At least it's good to know some things never change," he said grinning up at his dad. "By the way, is it okay if I stay the night? I really don't feel like making that hour-long drive back home tonight."

"Of course; you don't even need to ask. The guest bedroom and bathroom are clean and all ready for you."

"Thanks, dad." Jamie smiled at his dad, looking like he did as a kid.

Jamie, just like his 3 other siblings, had blonde hair and blue eyes. He and Jess took more after their dad though, in looks and disposition, with one exception; neither he nor Jess had inherited their dad's height. Justin stood a solid 6'2" while Jamie was 5'10" and Jess was only 5'3". Jayson, who stood 6'1", and Jenny, who was tall for a girl at 5'9", were both more serious personalities, however, they too, like their siblings, had also inherited their dad's sense of humor and cheerfulness.

"Go ahead, sport, there's more than enough food. Listen, I need to go check on Jess. She had an accident earlier today and I'm...."

"Oh, shit! What the hell happened?" He hadn't meant to interrupt his dad, but he and Jess had always been close, closer than their other brother and sister. "I'll go with you," Jamie jumped up and father and son went to Jessica's bedroom, knocking on the door.

There was a slight pause before they heard a voice, that was obviously crying, say in a type of broken English, "G-go...away...I d-don't...c-can't...p-please...leave."

The two men opened the door anyway. Jess was obviously very upset, but when she saw her brother, she ran into his arms. He picked her up as she cried, her head on his shoulder. Justin watched them, his heart both warmed by the loving bond the two shared, and panged that he couldn't be the one to comfort his daughter. But a rush went through him. It was like the heat from a 1000-degree furnace, that feels as cold as ice touching your skin. It was a need he'd never felt before; a need and a desire to be something else, something more, to his daughter.

For now, however, he decided to let the siblings talk. He went downstairs and looked at the table full of food. But he had a lump in his throat and suddenly couldn't' eat. His heart ached for his beautiful Jess. He went out to their huge, surround-style back deck that also housed a large in-ground pool. Since it was already dark outside, he turned on one of the outdoor lamps, but turned off the interior pool lights. He stripped and got into the pool.

The water felt refreshing on a hot, humid, summer night. He needed to clear his head and he needed to understand why he'd had a raging hard-on nearly all afternoon and evening. Well, he knew WHY; but that his hard cock was because he dreamt about his daughter riding it, bothered him.

Jess was his little girl, and he'd do anything in the world for her. She was everything to him...his world, his life, his joy, his happiness, his..."Oh, no," he thought. He stopped swimming and clutched onto the side of the pool, because the next two phrases that popped into his head were ones that he'd known were there, on an unconscious level, but when they came to his conscience mind, it shocked him to his core; Jessica was also his love and his heart. But not in the way of a father and daughter, no, it was more than that, it was beyond that, it was bigger than any other emotion he'd ever felt. Suddenly, he couldn't catch his breath. "No, it can't be. No, no, no, no, no..."

Nonetheless, Justin had indeed fallen IN LOVE with his daughter. He had been for years, but he too, had buried it long ago and had only now faced that reality. That realization, that knowledge, was ripping his heart in two, trying to reconcile that thought process. Is it right or wrong? Should I or shouldn't I? Can I love her enough to keep her or let her go? His mind was in a whirl.

Meanwhile...

"Shit, Jess, what happened to you?" Jamie looked at his sister's head where she had the stitches. Through her sobs, she managed to get the story out.

"Oh, hon, I'm so sorry." Jamie tried to console and sooth her. After a few minutes she stood up and started pacing the floor, wiping the tears off from her face. She went to her mini-fridge and got out a couple of beers, handing one to her brother.

"Jess," Jamie said with a degree of authority, "I know you're not crying because of your head. You're crying because of dad."

Jessica's face went pale and she snapped herself around fast and stared at Jamie. He stood up and walked over to her, taking one of her hands in his. "If you don't tell him soon you're in love with him, it's going to destroy you. You can't keep going like this, Jess."

"What the fuck! How the hell do you...oh, shit!" Jessica slumped down on the floor, fresh tears streamed down her face. "How did you know?"

"Since we were teenagers; from the time you were about 16-years-old. I mean, you were always special to dad, we could all see it, but he was always so attentive and kind with all of us that it was really no big deal. You were always the quiet and shy, sister. You always wanted to hang around the house with dad, and you were always so sensitive and emotional, that at first, I just thought it was because dad always stood up for you, protected you. But as we got older, it became obvious to me that your entire heart and soul lived for dad."

"What about Jay and Jen, do they know?"

Jamie laughed, "Hell no. You know Jayson; he was always so concerned with being the big brother who was in charge of us, trying to herd us all together and keep us entertained. Then when he decided to enlist in the military to become a pilot like dad, that's all he focused on." Both siblings chuckled and shook their heads, remembering. "And Jenny, well, she had her little drama queen attitude going on and she was obsessed with getting the best grades in high school and college, she was in her own little world.

But now back to you. Tell me, how did it start, Jess?"

"Jamie, since we were kids, I've fantasized about daddy. As I got older and started understanding adult issues and more about adult dynamics in relationships, I discovered that my love for daddy had changed, it was different; it came from deep in my soul. I realized that everything I've ever dreamed of, ever wanted, or could ever hope for, was already right in front of me. I know it sounds ludicrous, some might say it's immoral, or dirty, but how can discovering that true, devoted, unconditional love, that will never leave you, and completely fills the heart with so much joy, be wrong? Jamie, I'd die without him."

"Jess, you've got to talk to him. Don't be afraid, he's still dad, so you know you will NEVER lose his love. But I can tell it's tearing you up inside, not being able to share that with him. You have to talk to him."

Jessica was silent for a few moments. She then looked into her brother's eyes and gently touched his cheek, "I'll tell him about me, if you tell him about you."

"What the hell are you talking about," Jamie laughed, although he had suddenly become fidgety.

"I was honest with you, Jamie. I deserve the same."

"How could you tell?"

Jessica kissed her brother on the cheek and hugged him. "Well, let's see, you were in 8th grade and the school's Valentine's Dance was coming up. Jayson and Jenny were giving you a difficult time because you had said that you hadn't asked anyone yet. They then started naming off several neighborhood girls that we went to school with but you just sat there looking bored. But then when they mentioned your best friend, Sean, asking you who he was taking to the dance, your face lit up and you started wringing your hands...much like you're doing right now." Jessica chuckled as her brother looked down at his hands.

"Oh, shit," he laughed.

"You know daddy will still love you and accept you. He's always raised us to not believe in society's labels and prejudices."

"Okay, Jess. I will talk to him, provided you also talk to him. Listen, kiddo, remember, we always have each other, too."

"Thanks, Jamie." The siblings embraced and Jamie kissed his sister on the cheek. They walked back downstairs and they saw their dad outside in the pool. "Jess, you go out to dad...talk to him. I'm going to take a container of Lo Mein to the guest room and eat then go to sleep. I won't come out any more tonight so if you two need privacy...you go for it, sweetie!"

"Oh, shut up!" Jess said, as she winked at her brother.

Jamie went back upstairs and Jessica went outside to the pool. Her dad was swimming laps and didn't notice her immediately. Jess stripped off her t-shirt and denim shorts and stood at the top of the stairs that entered into the shallow end of the pool. She waited until her dad notice her. Sure enough, it only took Justin a minute or two to see her. When he saw her beautiful, naked body standing there, waiting for him to look at her, he stopped in his tracks. He'd never seen a woman so mesmerizing in all his life. He slowly went towards her, as she stood there, unmoving. He came to within three or four feet from her and gazed at her body from head to toe; allowing himself to drink her in, memorizing every curve and every dip of her body. It was like looking at a masterpiece.

"Dear, God...you are the most exquisite woman I've ever known. You are fucking gorgeous, sweetheart."

Jess now walked into the water, right up to her dad. She placed both palms on her dad's chest and softly ran her hands up his chest and neck, coming to rest on the sides of his face. "I am so in love with you. I don't only love you, daddy, but I am in love with you as well."

"Oh, Jess," their lips smashed together. It was passionate, hot, and unbridled, but not rough. Their tongues couldn't explore the inside of one another's mouths enough to satisfy them. The other tasted so good, and they fit together as if they were created to be together.

Jess ran her hand across her father's face, down his neck, over his shoulders and down his arms, then over his abdomen and stomach and up his chest. When her fingertips started to explore Justin's nipples, it startled him and he grabbed her wrists, raising his voice, "Stop, Jess...no more! We are NOT doing this! This is wrong and I won't be a part of it. I thought this afternoon with you kissing me was a reaction from the pain medication you got at the hospital, but it wasn't, was it."

"Daddy, please, don't be angry."

"Why not, Jess? You know this is wrong."

"Wrong? There's not a thing wrong with this, daddy!" Jessica was in between two forceful emotions...anger and pain. Her chin quivered as if she would break into tears, and her bright, blue eyes had turned dark, revealing her frustration and anger.

"Nothing ever felt more right, dad, and I know you felt it to when we kissed. We fit...we're made for each other. Some people search forever for that one, perfect love that lasts a lifetime, and they never find it. But I have, no, WE have, daddy. We have each other."

The tears and quivering chin were too much for Justin. He embraced his daughter, each other feeling the full length of their naked bodies pressed hard against each other. Justin held Jessica's face in his hands and started kissing her face, and repeating again and again, as if it were a chant, "I love you." His lips breezed across her eyelids, the bridge of her nose, her soft, rosy cheeks, her jaw line, her sweet, quivering chin, and finally, to her delicate, raspberry tinted, lips. Justin felt his daughter's body quake with emotion as their lips met once again, this time he too felt the current that shocked through both of them.

Jamie peeked out the window, but only very briefly. He smiled to himself, happy that finally his dad and his sister had apparently had their talk. He chuckled as he said, "It's about damn time!" He stepped away from the window and went to take a shower. He showered quickly, dried off, and snuggled down into the clean, crisp Egyptian-silk sheets, on the bed. Picking up his cell phone, he made a phone call.

"Jamie!" The male voice said excitedly.

Jamie giggled; damn how he loves how happy Dane always sounds when he hears Jamie's voice.

"Hi, baby. How are you?"

"I'm so much better now, I really miss you. Are you at your dad's house yet?" Jamie and his boyfriend continued their conversation.

Meanwhile...

Justin and Jessica's movements became wild and frenzied. Justin's hands groped Jessica's ass cheeks, squeezing them firmly, digging his fingers into the pale, oh-so-soft, skin, and pulling her pelvis hard against him. She let out a yelp at the force their bodies slapped together, then just as quickly, a deep, long, lustful moan escaped her throat. As they continued kissing, their tongues battling each other to lap the inside of the other's mouth, wanting to feel and taste every surface in the warm, wet, orifice, Justin and Jess grinded against each other shamelessly.

Justin moved his mouth from his daughter's lips, sliding it down her neck and chest, leaving a wet trail with his tongue. Despite the humid night air outside, Jess felt a tingly chill ripple through her body from the sensation. She tossed her head back as the most primitive, desirous, growl emitted from her. The sound went directly to Justin's cock, he felt like he would explode with an orgasm right then.

"Oh, Jess, I love your sounds, baby. I had no idea my little girl was so damn hot!"

"Daddy," her voice was low and raspy, "I want to give you everything."

"Jess..." Justin's mouth had now taken one of the prized, succulent, tits in his mouth. His own moans and guttural noises gave away the burning craving he was consumed with. He stuffed his mouth and jaws with as much tit as he could, sucking harder, the more he stuffed inside.

Jess was so enthralled with all the sensations he was giving her only on her tits, she was ready to cum. Justin's other hand was on Jessica's other nipple, pinching, pulling, and rubbing it. His sucking, licking and nibbling on Jess' other tit and nipple was so erotic and the myriad of sensations were so powerful, she yelled, "I-I...oh...d-daddy..." she tossed back her head, thrusting her chest forward. Justin hurriedly wrapped one arm around Jessica's waist, holding on to her trembling body as it went through a powerful orgasm.

Justin removed his daughter's tit from his mouth, watching how it glistened in the moonlight from the wet of his mouth still on it. Justin reached his hand down and felt in between his daughter's legs for the first time. However, her cum was running down her thighs in such a great amount, he didn't need to touch her pussy. He rubbed the wet slick from off her upper thigh as it ran down. He looked Jess in the eye as she watched him bring the finger up to his smiling mouth, and insert his finger. "Holy shit, Jessica. You have the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted...you taste like fresh strawberries." He reached his finger down again and scooped up more juice and licking it off once more.

As his finger was still in his mouth, with his daughter's cum on it, he suddenly froze. His hand dropped out of his mouth and his eyes glazed over. He backed up a few feet, his gaze never leaving Jessica's face. "Fuck, no. I just made my daughter...I gave you..."

"An orgasm, dad," Jess shouted, "you made me fucking cum and I loved it." She could tell he was shutting down, yet again.

"Stop it, don't talk like that, Jessica!"

"Damn you, daddy! Why won't you just love me...accept you are in love with me, too, and simply love me back. Make love to me, fuck me, make me your slut, dominate me, I don't give a shit, I only want to be with you forever; I love you daddy, I never want to leave you!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds