A Love Story: My Father, My Lover

"Oh, daddy...mmmm...you feel so...oh, daddy, don't stop...so good."

"Your virgin cunt is amazing, baby. Nothing has or will ever compare to you, how good you feel to daddy. Daddy's cock is very happy. I never want to leave your, hot, tight, pussy."

As Justin's thrusts got faster and harder, so did Jess's return thrusts. She was now so far in the throes of passion, she didn't care how loud she was or what noises came from her. She started pinching and pulling on her hard, rosy, nipples, groaning with the level of marvelous, tortured, excitement, coursing through her body. Justin started sucking on one of her nipples, pulling it into his mouth, nibbling on it then licking it. Oh, he was so close now.

"Jess...I'm...cumming...JESS!"

Both their groans got louder, and just as his orgasm was shooting out from his cock, in its tightly surrounded package of his daughter's pussy, her orgasm tore through her. Justin again wrapped his arms around her, holding her, as Jess's body shook from its overpowering orgasm. As her pussy clinched and tightened around him, it squeezed more cum out of him, giving him a powerful aftershock. They both collapsed into the soaked mattress, holding each other's bodies so close together, not even air could pass between them.

Justin was kissing his daughter's quivering lips, as she started to softly cry.

"Baby, what's wrong? Did daddy hurt you?"

"Oh, no, daddy," she said, now crying harder. "It's just...I'm so happy, dad. I'm afraid that if I close my eyes or go to sleep, I'll wake up and you won't be here anymore; I'll discover it was all a dream. And if that were to happen...oh, daddy...I couldn't take it. Please, promise me, daddy, please promise me."

"Jessica, I will never, ever, leave your side, or our bed. It's not only 'you' and 'me', everything, from now on, is 'us'. It will now, always be us."

"Dad...our bed? It's now our bed?" The look she gave her father was one of wonderment and fantastic anticipation. She had dreamed of the day when she would hear those words from him.

"We'll never sleep apart ever again, Jess."

"Daddy, do you know how long..." Jessica's voice cracked, she couldn't finish her sentence. Instead she sought those perfect lips, staking claim in them once again, kissing them fervently.

"I know, sweetheart, I know. I only wish I had opened my eyes sooner and really paid attention."

"Shhh, it's all okay, now, daddy." Jess pushed her father onto his back. She got on top and straddled him, as she had already noticed he had another flaming hard-on. Justin reached out and held both her hands, giving her leverage as she rode his cock fast and furiously, her boobs bouncing freely, giving him the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen; his beautiful daughter's perfect body grinding him as hard as she could, her tits liberated and free, bouncing up and down, her clean-shaven pussy rubbing with a wild friction against his abdomen. They again came together, the sensations, noises, and smells, were glorious.

Finally, they drifted to sleep, exchanging saying 'I love you' to one another about half-a-dozen times.

The next morning when Justin woke, his daughter was curled up snugly against him, her head was on his chest, her arm around his waist and her leg draped over one of his. He smiled at the sight...he loved it. She felt so good, wrapped around him, and it felt so right. HE felt so right, he felt complete. This is the feeling, the life, the connection, the dream, he'd hoped to one day find...and he did.

He knew exactly how to wake Jess up; and sure enough, she loved it.

Later, after he plowed her pussy a couple times, bringing both of them a few orgasms, they settled back under the covers for a bit. Soon, there was a knock on the door. Justin laughed, pulling the covers up, as his daughter called out, "Come on in, Jamie."

Jamie slowly opened the door, seeing his father and his sister lying in bed, cuddling up close, under the comforter. He chuckled at the two of them, "It's about damn time." He shook his head, smiling, "if you two could see the expressions on your faces...shit. You look like a couple of horny teenagers who just discovered your dicks." Jamie and his dad burst out laughing.

"Oh, except for you, Jess," Jamie laughed. "You look like a 16-year-old who was given her daddy's no-limit credit card to go shopping at the mall." The three of them now burst into laughter. "Yeah, yeah, I get the picture, smart ass!" she said, teasingly.

"Listen, I just came to tell you guys I'm getting ready to head back home. But I was wondering if next weekend, maybe Dane and I could come for the weekend, and you guys can finally meet him."

"Sure son, fine by me. Honey, what do you think?" Justin said, looking at Jess.

"Excellent, idea; I can't wait to meet him," Jess smiled back at her daddy, her lover, as adoringly as ever.

"It's like dad said, Jess, I need to bring him here to meet the folks." Jamie was beaming at his sister.

"Really, daddy, you said that," her eyes sparkled and her heart was filled to overflowing for her father.

Justin looked at her, smiling proudly.

"Dad, Jess, I have one request. Please don't tell Jayson or Jenny. I'm not ready for them to know. I'd just like to concentrate on this little section of family for the time being. I'll be ready to tell them soon, but it's just that, so much has happened here between all of us lately that, I just want to get a little acclimated first."

"Son, it's totally your prerogative. Your sister and I will honor and respect your wishes."

"Thanks, dad. Oh, and you too, mom," Jamie said, laughing.

"Ewwww," Jess said, squinting her nose at her brother, "I would have asked for a refund," she said to her brother. Brother and sister were still laughing at their teasing, yet loving, banter towards each other.

Justin said, "Whenever you two get together, it's like you're still 10-years-old." He smiled at his adult children, shaking his head.

"Oh, daddy, does that mean I've been a bad girl," Jess said, purring in her father's ear.

"Oh, fuck! THAT is DEFINITELY my signal it's time for me to go...Bye!" Jamie said, still chuckling as he walked out of his dad and sister's bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

Justin and Jessica were once again going at each other with wild abandon. Justin now discovering one of his daughter's secret fantasies and fetishes...is being spanked on her bare ass by the strong hand of her father.

The following weekend, Jamie brought his boyfriend, Dane to meet his dad and sister. Dane had been filled in on the love story of Justin and Jessica. He was just as happy for them as Jamie was. Father and daughter both liked Dane. He was a few inches shorter than Jamie, and had light-brown hair and green eyes, and the same pale-colored skin that Jamie had. And he totally adored Jamie; he was sweet and kind, and had a good sense of humor, too.

A month or so later, Justin, Jess, and Jamie, decided it was time to tell Jayson and Jennifer the family news updates.

So on the designated weekend, Jayson, Jennifer, and Jamie, all showed up at their dad's house. By this time, of course, Justin had fully integrated into Jessica's bedroom, and they both now openly referred to it as "their" bedroom.

That weekend, Justin sat down with all four of his kids, of course holding Jess's hand the whole time as he explained the relationship he and Jess now had. His kids' reactions went pretty much how he had predicted; Jennifer went into some Drama Queen stratosphere yelling at her father, Jayson quietly paced the floor while smoking a cigarette, not yet saying anything, and Jamie holding Jessica as she sat on the couch, crying. When there was finally a break in Jenny's drama queen performance, Jamie announced that he was gay. It was now Jamie's turn to get the princess performance from his sister, Jennifer.

Jayson now walked over to where his dad was now holding Jess, still crying, and Jamie was still there, on the other side of Jess. He held out his hand to Jamie who, when he took hold of Jayson's hand, his big brother pulled him up from sitting on the couch, and embraced him.

"I'm proud of you, Jamie. I can imagine how hard it's been keeping your secret. But, man, you could have said something before now. Why did you wait for so long to tell me...us...um...did dad already know about it?"

"Yeah. I told him and Jess a couple months ago."

Jennifer now cut in, "Why the hell would they know before Jay and me?"

"Because of this, Jen. Look how you've carried on! Look at Jess, she's still fucking crying because of you. Don't you think they could use your support instead of listening to you yelling?"

"Jamie, you knew about dad and Jess before now, didn't you?" Jayson calmly asked.

"Yes, and I've got their back, 100%, Jay."

"Dad, Jess, you're still my dad and my sister and I love you the same. It'll take a little getting used to," Jayson said with a chuckle, "but I don't feel any differently about you. Like with Jamie, I'm sure it took a lot of courage to face what you did." Justin and Jessica both stood up and Jayson hugged both of them tightly, again declaring his love and support for his dad and sister, albeit, with a little adjustment to let the information sink in.

It took Jennifer a little bit longer to come to terms with it, but eventually, she did. Seeing how her two brothers were fine and didn't seem to be affected by her father and sister's romantic relationship, it make it easier for her to be open minded and see the true love that Justin and Jessica shared.

Accepting her brother, Jamie's, homosexuality was something that she also was able to fully accept. And despite her initial drama queen outburst, her love and loyalty for her siblings and father, never faltered. Ultimately, she became Justin and Jess's most ardent supporter as well as a dedicated advocate for gay rights.

Justin and Jessica's love flourished and thrived. Visits from Jamie and Dane became regular and Justin loved how close his family continued to be, no matter the obstacles. With Jayson's career in the military, he wasn't able to visit often, but he faithfully called his dad and sister every week. Jenny did the same. As she became more comfortable with the family dynamic, she also looked forward to her frequent telephone conversations and visits with her dad and sister.

Being well known in their community, Justin and Jess had to act like father and daughter, whenever they were in public, which was difficult at times. Particularly when long-time family friends would arrange blind dates or a buddy would invite Justin over to watch a ball game on the weekend, only to discover that his buddy's wife had invited her single, female, friend over as well.

One late-summer weekend, a neighbor, who also lived in an expansive house on several acres, had planned a big party at his home for Saturday night. Jamie was home that weekend, so Justin, Jess, and Jamie, went together.

When they arrived, activities were going on all around them. Most of the younger adults and teenagers were in the pool or hanging out with their friends; tables and chairs were set up on the large, concrete patio, along with the catered food buffet, complete with a chocolate fountain on the dessert table; some card tables and chairs had also been set out where several games of cards were already being played; and off to the side, a live DJ was setting up right in front of the temporary dance floor that had just been completed and a full-size bar also seemed to draw quite a bit of attention.

As the three of them stood there, looking around for a moment, Jess, who was standing in between her father and brother, felt her dad's arm go around her waist in back as he bent his head down and whispered in her ear, "I love you baby. And when daddy gets you home tonight, I'm going to make you scream." His chuckle was low and lustful as he felt her entire body quiver. He kissed the top of her head, wondering if they should go home now. Jamie looked over at his dad, shaking his head and laughing, "Don't you two EVER come up for air? I'm surprised you don't have oxygen tanks beside your bed, yet."

Jess burst out laughing, as did Justin, who playfully slapped the back of his son's head, which only made Jamie laugh harder.

Only a moment later, the host and his wife approached, "Mark, Kelsey, how are you," Justin said, greeting them with an outstretched hand. "Great, Justin, so glad you and the kids could make it," Mark responded, shaking Justin's hand. Kelsey leaned up, and kissed Justin on the cheek then addressed Justin's adult children.

"Wow, Jessica, Jamie, so wonderful to see you," Kelsey gushed, hugging both kids. "Only you're not kids anymore, you're all grown up," she said smiling at them.

"Let's grab a beer, Justin," Mark said, placing his hand on Justin's shoulder, directing him over to the bar. "Dad?" Jess called out, albeit timidly, at her father's back.

"Oh, he's okay, honey. You don't have to worry about him," Kelsey said to her cheerfully, "once the guys get a couple of beers in them, they'll sit down and relax and won't bother us for the rest of the night," she laughed, looking at Jess.

"Hey, Jamie, why don't you go with the guys? Go grab a beer from the bar and have a good time."

Jamie, reading his sister, reached down and held her hand. "Thanks anyway, Kelsey, but my time is already spoken for, right sis?" he said sweetly to Jess. She only looked at him and nodded, managing a half-smile.

"Well, we've got plenty of activities going on here tonight, so make yourselves at home and enjoy the party!" Kelsey bubbled over with giddiness mixed with alcohol.

When she walked away, Jess looked at Jamie, "Let's get a drink, I sure as hell could use one." Jamie laughed, "Come on, lush."

After getting their drinks, Jamie and Jess noticed their dad was now talking to a group of men, a combination of colleagues and long-time friends. He happened to glance up right when his daughter caught his eye. He smiled broadly and winked at her, making her blush. "Damn," Justin thought to himself, "she's so fucking beautiful...I'm so lucky."

Jamie and Jess mingled around, ate, drank, and played a game of Euchre with a couple. After the card game, they had gotten up to get another drink.

"Wait, Jamie, I need to go inside and pee." Jamie laughed, "I know how girls are and how they have to go to the bathroom in groups. But don't think that because I'm gay that I've turned into your bathroom buddy." Jess couldn't help but burst into laughter, "Okay princess," she teased, "I'll be right back."

Walking in the back door to the house, the half-bath was just past the kitchen. Having been in the house several times through the years, she knew exactly where to go. As she exited the bathroom, walking towards the back door, she heard her dad's name mentioned in a conversation; apparently she'd walked past at the right time.

"Justin's very good looking, Olivia, and he's been single for way too long. Why don't you just ask him out?"

"Are you kidding me, Kelsey? I can't do that; It's too nerve-wracking. Besides, like you said, he's been single a long time, maybe he's, you know...out of practice?" The two women laughed like a couple of teenage schoolgirls.

"Hey, isn't that his son and daughter who came with him tonight?"

"Yeah, Liv, it is. The daughter, Jess, still lives at home with daddy...can you believe it! I remember I couldn't wait to get out of my parent's house after I graduated high school; I wanted to be as fucking independent as I could."

"How old is she?"

"Oh, let's see. She's about three years older than Maddie, so that would make her about 23, maybe 24, now."

Kelsey turned around, "Maddie, come here honey."

"Yeah, mom?"

"You know why Jessica still lives at home?"

"Why? Is it really that important to you?" Maddie laughed and shook her head.

"No, well, I'm just trying to set your Aunt Liv here up on a date with Justin and we're only wondering why."

"I don't know. She graduated high school when she was only 16, and also started college right away, too, so she's really smart. And since she has her own business, you know she's not mooching off her dad. I'm sure she makes her own way. I kinda wish she was into girls, I mean, you got to admit, mom, she's really, really, pretty."

"Yes, she is. But I think her dad needs to find a woman and start living life for himself, make the kids be independent."

Maddie laughed, "Mom, his kids ARE independent. They've all got college educations and careers of their own. Jess is the only one who lives at home."

"It's time he uses some 'tough love' and make Jess move out on her own. If not, he's going to end up all alone, because so far he hasn't dated anyone since the kids were young."

"Kelsey, maybe he's afraid of hurting his daughter's feelings if he dates someone, Olivia offered."

"If that's the case, then she's more of a spoiled brat than I thought," Kelsey laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Mom, she's not a spoiled brat. Jessica's always been very nice to me. She's just kinda quiet, and sensitive, is all."

"See, just like Liv said...Justin's scared to date someone because of Jess."

"I suppose I'll have to use my charms to persuade him to take me out on a date," Olivia said, unbuttoning her blouse to show the dramatic cleavage of her push-up bra.

"Excellent charms," Kelsey laughed.

Jessica quietly made it out the back door, her tear-filled eyes panning for her dad or Jamie. Justin saw her first; her face pale and tears now rolling down her cheeks. But Jamie was closer. He darted over to his sister, embracing her and walking her to an area free from the crowd. As she revealed the conversation she'd overheard, Justin, who had been surrounded by the same group of men, decided he'd had enough of being separated from Jess. As he started to walk away from the crowd he'd been talking with, Kelsey and Olivia caught him and immediately Olivia started aggressively flirting with Justin. At that moment, he looked at Jessica's reaction and realized she must have known what was now transpiring with the ultra-flirtatious Olivia.

As Jess watched in horror, Olivia took every opportunity to touch Justin; feeling his biceps, and running her finger down his chest. He stepped back and crossed his arms over his chest, not wanting her to touch him and trying to get a word in edgewise to counter her non-stop chattering and flirting.

After only a couple of minutes, Justin finally interrupted the two women and said, "If you'll excuse me, I need to check on Jess." But as he started to walk away, Kelsey placed her hand on his chest, stopping him, "Oh, it's okay, Justin, I'll go check on her. It's good for her to see that you need a life, too." Kelsey darted off before he could respond. Olivia, never missing a beat, had pushed her chest out a little more, still batting her eyes at Justin, trying to convince him to go out on a date with her.

As Kelsey approached Jessica and Jamie, Jess tried to turn her head so Kelsey wouldn't see her eyes filled with tears. Jamie held on to her a little tighter.

Kelsey chuckled as she approached them, "Oh, sweetie, don't worry about your daddy. He's in good hands, I promise. You know it's good for him to start dating again, he's been single for a long time. Don't you want your dad to be happy, honey?"

"What makes you think he's unhappy," Jess barked out at Kelsey.

Kelsey only chuckled, "Well, he's a man, honey, and men have needs. Just ask your brother. You're a man; you know what I'm talking about, right Jamie?" Kelsey laughed heartily at her own comment. "With any luck, Olivia's already got a date lined up with your handsome father," Kelsey said exuberantly.

Kelsey hadn't noticed but Jess and Jamie did; Justin had torn himself away from Olivia, to go check on his kids; Jess specifically. Olivia was hastily trying to keep up with him, calling out for him to slow down and wait on her. Jamie saw his dad roll his eyes when they heard Olivia shouting.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds