A Love Story: My Father, My Lover

It was a photo of him and Jess. It was taken about 6 months ago. They had both been working such long hours on their individual businesses and neither one had taken any time off for a while so as a spur-of-the-moment decision, Justin decided he and Jess were going to fly to Disney World for 4 days and simply enjoy themselves. They had had the best time together, it was a wonderful mini-vacation. The picture was of the two of them walking through the amusement park. A Disney employee with a camera was walking around taking pictures of different people and families then would hand them a ticket so they could go later and see their picture and purchase it if they liked it. The picture showed the father and daughter, their arms around each other, and looking at each other, instead of looking at the camera. And in both their eyes, the ultimate devotion and pure, deep, love burrowed into each other's gaze. He recognized the look he was giving Jess at that moment was one of romantic love; one that confessed to her without words, what was in his heart. And the look she was giving him, screamed off the picture; her love was pure, transparent, and open, not caring who knew.

Jamie had noticed how quiet things had been for the last couple of minutes. He walked out into the upstairs hallway and saw Justin standing in Jessica's office doorway, staring at a framed picture.

"Dad?"

Justin looked up at his son, "Huh?"

"Where's Jess?"

"I-I...um...don't know? Isn't she in her room?"

"No, I just came from there. Dad, what did you do this time?"

"Shit, Jamie, I didn't do a damn thing."

"Then why isn't she here?"

Justin ran his hand through his hair and paced the floor. "It's tearing me up, Jamie. I went out today and bought a huge three-bedroom apartment for her. It's really the only way...it's the best way. She'll learn to be independent, make new friends. She'll have a nice place to live, I'll pay all her bills, she'll have lots of space, lots of time, she'll..."

"She'll have everything she needs, right, DAD?" Jamie said with venomous sarcasm.

"What your mouth, young man. I'm still your father."

"Not for much longer if you keep treating Jess this way...I'll pick her over you."

Justin's head snapped up glaring at Jamie. He wanted to open his mouth and yell and cuss at him but inside, he understood and he couldn't argue with how his son felt.

"I know," Justin said softly, still staring at the picture.

"Dad, please look at me for a minute." He waited until Justin was looking at him. Jamie saw the turmoil going on inside his dad.

"Listen, you're going to fix this and fix it now. You can't help who you fall in love with dad. You don't choose who you love...you simply love who you love. And if you have found that kind of love in Jess, even if she's your daughter, who gives a flying fuck! Who am I, or anyone else, to condemn you or say it's wrong? No one else lives what you live, knows what you know, feels what you feel, or loves the same way you love. So why should someone else tell you how or what to do, or say, or think, or believe. You're the only one who has that right, and you...and Jess...are the only two people you ever have to answer to. She is the most important person in your life and you can't lose her, dad. You know if you try to push her away and force her to stop loving you, you might lose her forever. You're all she knows, all she wants...you're all she lives for."

"Oh, fuck." Justin hung his head for a moment. "I've been a complete ass. Jamie, I love her, more than I've loved anyone. Don't take that to heart, son, I'm not talking as a parent, well, maybe I am a little, but it's much more than that, it's more profound. I can't imagine ever waking up and knowing she's not there. If I think I'd ever have to live like that, I think my heart would stop beating. I've got to tell her, Jamie. I can't fight this anymore...it's killing me."

Justin walked over to his son and the two men hugged, emotions binding them together, a moment that further bonded father and son. The love they shared for one woman, the only woman both of them loved more than any other woman. When they pulled away from their hug, Justin kissed his son's forehead. "Thanks, Jamie. By the way, when did you become such an expert on love? You never talk about your personal life, but you're nearly 27-years-old, so I'm assuming you've had girlfriends."

Jamie's demeanor became even more serious. "Dad, do you believe like I do, that you can't help who you fall in love with? That your heart knows what your heart wants and what it desires?"

"Yes, absolutely. I'm in love with my own daughter, who am I to say any differently."

"Dad...I'm gay. I have a boyfriend and we've been together as a couple for 4 years." Jamie waited for a response from his dad. Justin stood there stunned for a moment, and then a smile slowly spread across his face. Soon, he chuckled, smiling at Jamie. Jamie crossed his arms over his chest defiantly and started to walk away.

"Jamie, wait, wait, wait...come here, son." When Jamie slowly stepped over to his dad, Justin once again hugged him. "Son, I'm not laughing at you. I am proud of you, no matter what. I love you dearly and I support you emphatically. I only chuckled because now that I think back on your life while you were growing up, so much shit now makes perfect sense." Justin pulled back from their hug and looked Jamie in the face, smiling.

Jamie chuckled now, too, "Yeah, I can see that."

"Well, son, there's only one thing left for you to do. You must bring your boyfriend home to meet your folks."

Jamie understood what his dad was saying. "Really, dad? You're never going to let her go?"

"Never! By the way, considering how close you two are, I'm assuming Jess knows?"

"Of course."

At that moment, a huge thunderclap sounded outside, making both men jump. "Holy fuck! That storm is sounding bad!"

"Let's find our girl, Jamie. You know she's always frightened by these kinds of storms"

Both men went downstairs, calling out for Jess. They didn't hear a response so they started going through the home, room by room. Soon, they started to panic.

"Where the fuck is she?" Justin demanded of his son.

"How the hell should I know!"

"I'm sorry, Jamie, I'm just scared."

"It's okay, dad, I...oh, shit...DAD!" Justin darted over to where his son was. There, on the countertop, next to the back door, was Jessica's cell phone...the one thing she NEVER left without taking with her.

"Dad, we have to find her." Both men went out in the storm, not knowing where to start looking. Living on 8 acres, they decided to start on their own property. They jumped on one of their 4-wheelers and with Justin driving, they started out.

The lightening was getting worse and by now, the rain was coming in torrents. It actually was painful hitting their skin it was raining so fiercely. Both men were screaming out Jessica's name, hoping she could hear them over the thunder and lightning, if she was out here at all. They could hardly see in front of them. Justin was standing up as he drove, watching the ground get muddier and muddier by the second. It didn't take long before the 4-wheeler got stuck in the mud. The men tried to free it, but gave up when they saw that the entire ground was so water logged, that it wouldn't matter right now anyway.

They took off on foot, still calling out for Jess. Luckily a few minutes later, Jamie saw a glimpse of the bright yellow tank top Jess had put on earlier that morning.

"Jess!" Jamie screamed and he and his dad ran to her side. She was sitting in the mud, at the base of a tree, her knees pulled up to her chest, sobbing uncontrollably. "Baby!" Justin yelled as he approached her. When she saw her dad, her arms went up, like a child who wants to be picked up. He wrapped his arms around her as she held on to him tighter than she ever has before in her life. Justin looked into her eyes for a moment, before he smashed his lips against hers, kissing her so long and passionately, there was now not a doubt in Jess's mind that her father had finally come to terms with being in love with her. Their kiss was cut short by an extremely loud clap of thunder and lightning. Jess jerked, scared shitless by the storm. "Dad! We've got to get inside," Jamie yelled, trying to be heard above the storm.

The two men walked towards the house, with Justin carrying Jess. It took a while to get to the house through the torrential rain. When they made it inside, they were all totally soaked. Now being inside the air-conditioned home, they all started to shiver, being so totally drenched.

Justin, still carrying Jessica, walked behind Jamie, going upstairs.

"I'm bushed, dad. After I shower and change, I'm going to bed. I see y'all tomorrow," Jamie called out to his dad as he walked into the guest bedroom.

"'Night, son," Justin called after him.

Justin carried Jess into her bedroom and closed the door behind him. He walked over to her bed and sat down with her still in his lap. Justin stood Jess up in front of him, so she was standing between his legs. Justin put his hands on Jessica's ass and pulled her closer to him as they leaned into each other and kissed. Softly at first, but then Justin's tongue invaded Jessica's mouth hungrily and desperately.

Jess pulled back, stunned.

"Daddy? W-what about all that shit you said? Are you going to kiss me then push me away...again! I can't handle it anymore, dad. If you were to do that, ever again, I-I..." Jess's voice trailed off, the pain in her heart was still heavy.

"Jess, I love you more than anything else in this world. I can never apologize enough for everything I said and everything I did. I want to love you, I want you to wake up every morning and go to sleep every night, by my side, knowing that you are truly, desperately, and totally loved...by me. I never want to see pain in your eyes again; I'm so sorry for everything."

"Oh, daddy!" Jess threw her arms around Justin's neck and the two of them kissed passionately, their tongues engaging in a battle of needing to not only lick one another, but also wanting to inhale each other.

Justin slid his hands up, underneath Jessica's shirt, slipping the tank top off, exposing her gorgeous tits and hard nipples. "Baby, your tits are breathtaking." Justin immediately took a nipple in his mouth and ran his tongue over it, flicking it a couple of times. Jess moaned and pushed her chest forward into her dad's eager, yearning mouth. Justin's mouth was hungrily displaying his appetite for his daughter's tits. He'd suck relentlessly on her nipples, getting them swollen and a beautiful shade of rose before he'd start to knead them with his hand while biting on them, causing Jess to arch her back, wanting him to continue anything he wanted to do.

Justin lifted his head from Jessica's tits, and reached out to undo her jeans. He unbuttoned them, pulling them gently down her legs. "Jess...oh, honey...so gorgeous." Justin kissed his daughter's stomach and abdomen, lingering his lips around her navel, flicking his tongue in and out of her belly button. His hands were still on her breasts, kneading them, with his fingers flicking the nipples.

Her body now was trembling from the wet and cold. "Baby, you're freezing." Justin picked her up and carried her into her bathroom, turning on the hot shower. He stripped, then pulled her into the shower with him. He took his time washing his daughter's hair and body. His hands taking their time as they explored and massaged every inch of her body hungrily touching her skin, like an aphrodisiac.

As his hands explored her body, he slowly sunk one finger into Jessica's pussy. The feel of her warm pussy juice felt exhilarating and made his cock twitch.

"Jess, you feel so tight and hot." Jess moaned loudly, spreading her legs farther apart, giving her daddy better access. "Touch me, daddy; oh...so good." Justin worked his one finger around her pussy, never having felt one so welcoming and attuned to him.

"Jess," he breathlessly said, "you really are a virgin, I can tell."

Jess actually blushed and slightly hung her head, "I told you daddy...I've been saving myself...for you," her voice was soft, almost afraid to make her confession for the second time to her father, once again scared of rejection.

Justin collected Jess in his arms and kissed her deeply and longingly. When they finally broke for air, he said, "Baby, I'm going to take you to bed and make love to you, and fuck you, until you won't know who you are."

"Oh, my god, dad...you're about ready to make me cum, just thinking about it. But there's something I want to do first." Jessica now washed her father, the same way he had her. She took her time, letting her hands explore every inch of his gorgeous, hard, body. She soon went down on her knees, licking his hard, engorged cock. She marveled at how large it was. She'd seen enough pictures, porn, magazines, and even a look or two inside the men's locker room at the gym, and at college, to know that her father's cock was extremely impressive. It was long and thick, and had the most beautiful, full, mushroom head. It was every bit 9½ to 10 inches, uncut. She knew it would hurt like hell when he started fucking her, but she wanted it desperately, even looked forward to feeling that burn and pain, it excited her and made her pussy sopping wet. She got down on her knees, the hot water from the shower still running down her back.

"Daddy, you'll have to teach me. I want to suck your cock so badly, but I want to do it the way you like."

"Baby, just wrap those sweet lips around it and take as much as you can into your pretty, little mouth. We'll have plenty of time to work on teaching you what I like."

Jess put her father's cock inside her mouth, sucking and licking on it. "Fuck...Jess! Oh, god!" Justin couldn't believe his daughter's mouth was so incredible. It was perfect, the most perfect mouth he'd ever felt. As her head moved more confidently back and forth, sucking him harder and harder, he could feel the inside of her mouth relaxing more and she was slowly taking more of his rigid, throbbing, shaft into her mouth as she went. It was the most amazing feeling on his cock Justin had ever felt.

"Baby, here, suck daddy's balls for a minute, I want to feel your mouth on them. That's right, baby girl, lick them first."

Jess delicately licked Justin's balls, then gently sucked one into her mouth and rolled it around on her tongue. Justin had to grab onto the shower wall to keep from losing his balance.

This was the most incredible sexual experience he'd ever had. And the thought that it was with his daughter, took every desire, craving, emotion, thought, and yearning, to a whole new level. There was so much he and his daughter would explore and discover together.

"Come on, Jess, let's go to bed. I need to be buried inside you more than anything."

"Okay, daddy." Justin again picked her up and they kissed passionately heading towards the bed.

Justin laid Jess down on the bed. He kissed her, then slithered down her body until his mouth was where he wanted it to be. He wrapped his arms around her thighs, spreading her legs wide apart. He pulled her hips slightly upwards, then sunk his face into her smooth-skinned, pussy. The gasp and noises he heard coming from his daughter, were music to his ears. The harder and faster his tongue thrust in and out of her cunt, the louder and more varied her sounds and body reactions became. The ways her body automatically responded to him were exquisite. When he felt her thighs and stomach start to tense up and her legs tremble, he knew what was happening. He tightened his grip around her thighs and enforced his efforts with his mouth and tongue.

"Daddy...ooooo...d-d-da..."

Justin quickly lifted his head for only a moment, "Let it go...Cum for me baby...Cum for daddy." He hurriedly buried his face in his daughter's pussy again until he heard her screaming. As she came, he kept sucking hard, licking every drop of juice that flowed from inside her. He easily brought her to three orgasms, one right after the other; she was multi-orgasmic after all, a sweet revelation he couldn't wait to explore much more...deeply...with her.

"Oh, dad, that was incredible! I never knew...oh, shit. Can we do that again sometime?"

Justin laughed, "We can do anything and everything you want to do, baby. For right now, would you suck daddy again. It would make me very happy to see my cock inside your mouth again."

"Yes, daddy." Jessica got down between her father's legs, as he was now lying on his back. She sucked him off beautifully. Still needing a lot to learn, but for her first time as a cocksucker, she went at it with bravado.

"You're going to swallow your daddy's cum aren't you baby?"

Jess lifted her head, "Anything for you, dad."

"That's my girl. As it shoots in your mouth, just keep swallowing, and you'll be okay."

Jess was now sucking her father's cock for all it was worth. She loved the big, hard, cock completely stuffing her mouth, feeling like not even air could pass through with how full she was of him. It was a fabulous sensation and she was already craving sucking his cock again.

"Jess, I'm cum...cumming...oh, Jess!" Justin's hips bucked, his hands already on the sides of his daughter's head, held her in place as she did what he said and kept swallowing. He was so proud, she didn't even gag.

"Did I do good, dad?" Jess asked as she crawled back up her father's body, lying down on top of him.

"Holy shit, honey, you were spectacular! Did it taste bad?"

"Oh, no, daddy, I liked the taste. I wasn't sure if I would, but maybe because it was from you, knowing that I was the one who got you so excited you came. I love the taste of you, daddy."

Father and daughter kissed again, both of them tasting each other inside the other's mouth. It was a tingly and erotic sensation, and one they knew would be repeated many, many, times.

"Daddy, I'm ready, please, make love to me. Let me feel you inside me, I've waited so long."

Justin got between his daughter's legs and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He bent his head down and pressed their foreheads together. "It's going to hurt a little bit, sweetie. Are you ready?"

"Oh, daddy, yes."

"Keep looking in my eyes, Jess, and don't look away." Justin pressed the head of his weeping-wet cock against the overly excited, dripping pussy of his daughter. He pressed a little further, feeling the head starting to go inside. Jess gave a moan followed by a short gasp as she too felt the resistance and small push-back of the hymen as it was resisting being pushed and broken. "Hang on to daddy, Jess." As soon as her arms went around his neck, their faces were now nose-to-nose, their eyes fixated on each other, Justin pushed all the way into Jess, slowly but steadily pushing, pushing, pushing until all of him was inside her.

Obeying her father, her eyes never left his, even through her scream, as she felt her hymen pop, giving way to her father's large, hard, and beautiful, cock. It had invaded her pussy and she was so full of him, nothing but her father; he filled her to overflowing.

Jess was whimpering, still clinging onto her dad. He was now laying down on top of her, his arms completely encircling her body, as she lay underneath him. "It's okay, baby, the pain is a part of it. But it'll start feeling good in a minute." Justin fought the urge to start thrusting and fucking his daughter's virgin cunt hard, fast, and wild.

He started kissing and sucking on her neck until he heard her starting to moan and felt her hips moving, gyrating, against his. He pulled back to look Jess in the eyes, "Is that feeling better," he said, his voice thick with lust. Justin was now slowly thrusting in and out, picking up momentum as he went along.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds