A Loving Daughter

"I told him you'd have a room for him, Alex, don't make me out a liar," the Chief Deputy said in mock warning as he set Duke's bag just inside the door.

"I got it, Grady-boy," Alex grinned, "it's been sitting and waiting!" which didn't seem to make sense, but Duke completely missed it.

"I was wonderin' when you was gonna get here, ol' buddy," Alex continued to burble, "been waiting for you all day," he escorted Duke in to the front desk.

"I'll be back with the car in little while, Duke," the Chief Deputy called grinning at the fuss.

"I appreciate that, Grady," Duke answered, "I'll see you after the fuss dies down," as Alex pulled him inside.

"Yeah, boy," the Chief Deputy waved him away.

"I got one of the best rooms in the place for ya," Alex continued pulling out a key card and sticking it in the coder.

"Need any money in advance?" Duke asked.

"Money?" Alex stopped and blinked at Duke, "we don't take money from family," he continued standing straight up, "I've always thought of you as the big brother I never had," he tapped the coder a couple more times.

"Well . . . ," Duke responded slightly embarrassed.

"Duke," he continued, "we met in the third grade, you remember how?" he crossed his arms.

"No, not really," Duke answered, "but I remember a wet-nosed brat who always needed someone to get him out of trouble," he smiled to take the sting out of his words.

"That was me all right," Alex agreed, "but what you don't seem to remember about when we met is that Rollie had knocked me down and put his foot on my chest. You walked up and shoved him off me and told him to go pick on someone his own size, remember?" he asked, " then when he ran at you trying to shove you over, you stepped aside and he tripped over his own feet and fell, d'you remember that?" he slapped Duke's shoulder and made him grin, "sure you do! For that you became my brother as far as I was concerned, and family never pays family to stay at their house, just ask my sweetie pie," he smiled at someone behind him and Duke turned to see a beautiful young Indian woman looking at Alex questioningly.

"Mohini," he said as she walked behind the desk, "this is Duke, remember me telling you about him?" she slipped comfortably between his arms, her small frame fitting perfectly, as he leaned, straight-armed on the counter.

"Ooh, you're doing better with the Hindi," she smiled up at him, "and you're his brother?" she turned to face Duke and extended a hand.

"Not by blood," Duke grinned, "what did you luck into, you old dog!" he took her hand and spoke to Alex.

"She's my treasure, my love, and my life," he grinned unabashedly hugging her from behind, "Jim Patel is her father," he continued, "and I had a job paying five times what I could make here, but when I saw her, I saw what I wanted and needed."

"You give him key yet?" she asked him.

"Oops, here you go," he handed Duke the key card.

"Gotta keep da ol' folks straight," she grinned pulling Alex down by his beard for a kiss, "I mark room occupied comp, okay?" she covered the room number, "now go," she pushed back against him, "go help him get bags to room," she fussed, "go, take care of brother, I watch front desk."

They got his bags and walked to his room rehashing old times and catching up on the last few years that he'd been gone. There really wasn't much to tell or talk about. Duke didn't care to say much about Iraq and there wasn't much that had happened in this small town. Alex finished with condolences and the fact that Miss Janine would be missed. He said that Grady was taking it hard. Duke noted that he hadn't thought that Grady and Janine were that close. Alex agreed that they'd kept kind of a low profile because Miss Janine liked Grady's wife and kids and didn't want to tip over any apple carts, but they'd snuck into one of his rooms every so often. They talked for a while, then Duke picked up the ice bucket and they walked to the ice machine. From there Alex kept on going back to the front desk, and left him to clean up and change clothes.

Duke later caught a cab out to Brigg's Funeral Home to see if they'd got Janie in yet. Her body was just arriving, and the funeral director took him to the back to watch her coming out of the hearse. They were gentle and respectful bringing her into the preparation room. Duke smiled and thanked the director for his kindness and handed him five hundred dollars as a gift to be split up among all the help. The director made a token refusal before accepting the money. It was customary in certain countries to pay the director extra, sometimes one forgot what country one was in, but a good tip was always accepted. Then he left and went back to the Red Carpet Inn to maybe grab a nap.

He got back at the same time that another taxi was delivering a lady with beautiful hair. He couldn't see her face, so he didn't pay much attention, preoccupied with his thoughts. In his room, he took a quick shower and turned on the news on the TV. A few minutes later, the phone rang and he picked it up to hear Alex tell him to get dressed and get down to the front desk double-quick. Duke said he'd be down in a few minutes. Alex told him that his daughter Lexi was there, that she'd just arrived and he'd given me her room thinking that I'd made the reservation and that he'd thought that Ekta had written down the wrong first initial. Duke didn't wait to hear the end of the explanation, all he could think of was his daughter. He threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, slipped on a pair of sneakers and ran down the stairs. Lexi was fussing at Alex about having given her room away when Duke came up from behind. It was the lady with the beautiful hair.

"I had a reservation, Mr. Alex," Lexi slapped the desktop, "it's not like I just walked up off the street!"

"Yes, but we seem to have given it away," he waved his hands as if pushing her back.

"Lexi?" he called hesitantly as he entered, "that you?" Lexi spun around.

"What!" she snapped, then gasped as she recognized her father.

"Daddy?" she half sobbed and half whispered, "my Daddy?" she cried out, "oh, yes, it's my Daddy," she rushed into his arms, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him fiercely.

"Hello, baby," he hugged her back.

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered beginning to sniffle and cry, "oh, Daddy, how I've missed you," then she was really sobbing and crying.

"Oh, baby," he kissed her hair, breathing in the heady aroma of her perfume, and lifted her face to look into her tear filled sky blue eyes, kissing her forehead, "my baby girl,".

Lexi had her arms hooked up from below his arms and she turned her face to him as he made to kiss her cheek and opened her lips to his. Their mouths met in a decidedly un-daughterly kiss, her tongue probing his mouth without inhibition. She wanted him so badly that she didn't care what anybody saw or thought. She loved him and he was there and she wanted to show him how much she loved him and had missed him. Duke broke off the kiss and hugged her tightly to him, neither denying nor acknowledging her kiss.

"Oh, baby, I've missed you so," he closed his eyes to bury his face in her beautiful, sweet smelling hair.

Alex and Ekta simply stood there beaming like the noon-day sun, watching the two go at it. After the greeting and hugging, the issue of the room was brought up again. Alex restated that he didn't have any more rooms, even his set aside extra rooms had been sold to VIP's. He said that if she was willing, he might be able to get a lady with two beds in her room to share a room and she could pay half, but there was nothing left since the Shriners were in town. The idea of her sharing a room with someone else galvanized Duke and he noted that there were two beds in his room. As he said that, she jumped at it and asked him if she could have the other one. He said he couldn't deny his baby girl, besides, that would give them a chance to catch up with each other. She hugged him again, pulling his head down to kiss him, less passion than before, but no less lovingly. Alex quickly punched her up a key and stuck it in his pocket, grabbing up several of her bags and heading for the door. Duke laughed and said that he guessed that Alex had made up their minds for them, that the moving in was settled. Lexi laughed and agreed and he picked up the remaining bag and walked off to their room, his arm around her shoulders and her arm around his waist, leaning her head on his chest, leaving a beaming Ekta smiling after them. A father had reunited with his daughter, she loved that.

All the rooms had small patios, and Duke and Lexi took advantage of theirs, sitting under the umbrella and catching up on events in each other's lives. Grady pulled up in his police cruiser and his son pulled up in the car he'd brought Duke. The car was actually an unmarked Ford Police Interceptor Crown Victoria with all the bells and whistles and sirens and on dash lights. The Grady said that it was a good, responsive car, so be careful when you hit the gas. Alex must've been keeping watch because he showed up a few minutes later with two six-packs in a bucket of ice. They all had a couple of beers, as Lexi hung on to him, never letting go of Duke's arm. She'd found her Daddy again and she didn't want to lose him.

It was about eleven by the time they went in. Grady, his son, and Alex had long since left, and Lexi and Duke were about talked out. Lexi pulled his arm around her waist as they walked inside.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered meaningfully.

"I love you, too, baby," he whispered back paternally kissing the top of her head.

They showered and cleaned up, one at a time, in the tiny motel bathroom, then climbed in their separate beds. Lexi lay quietly for a time trying to sleep. She could hear her dad's gentle breathing in the next bed, the TV was on very low and he seemed to be watching some sort of documentary. She didn't quite know what she wanted to do. She ached for his arms to hold her, the long hug by the front desk had only touched the edges of her need and just wasn't enough, she wanted more. She rolled onto her side and watched him, under his blankets, his hands behind his head, the hands she wanted so much to feel on her body. His facial profile showed a sturdy, not necessarily handsome face. To her, though, he was the handsomest man in the world. She loved him and didn't know how to tell him nor what to say to let him know her feelings. Instead, she just looked at him in hopeless adoration.

"Daddy," she whispered without thinking, and pulling the thumb out of her mouth, "Daddy," she whispered louder.

"Yes, baby," he responded quietly not moving.

"Daddy, uh, what -- um," she hesitated, starting to ask what she dared not, at least not yet, instead she tacked the other way, "um, Daddy, what did you think of Aunt Janie?"

"Janine," he also hesitated whether to tell the truth or lie and make his sister look good. She'd been a hell raiser for sure, but she didn't deserve to be thought of badly on the day of her death.

"Janine," he repeated, "was her own person. Nobody ever told her what to do or when to do it. And, I guess, you could do worse than to emulate her. She was a tough old broad," he looked over at her and grinned. He saw what she couldn't say reflected in her beautiful blue eyes and quickly looked away in embarrassment.

"She was a wonderful aunt," Lexi responded, "I 'member when I was about eleven, Aunt Janie was baby sitting me. I wanted to put on some make-up, but Momma told me that I wasn't to touch any makeup until I was at least sixteen. That made me mad and I was still mad when I got to Aunt Janie's. After Momma left, I told Aunt Janie what Momma said. She put her finger to her lips and she and I put on makeup and powder and dressed up in all the fancy clothes she had," Lexi giggled at the thought, "Aunt Janie said we looked like a couple of French whores. I didn't know what a whore was, but it sounded bad so I enjoyed it," she sighed a long shuddering sigh, "I haven't seen her in about a year, and I'm going to miss her not being there," she sniffled softly.

"I know the feeling," he wiped his eyes, "you know," he continued with a lump in his throat, "I've lost a lot of buddies, brothers in arms as we used to say, dead and missing in action, and I've cried so many times that I sometimes find it difficult to shed a tear for anybody," he suddenly gave an involuntary sob.

Lexi lay quietly for a long while watching the tears roll unhindered from her father's eyes, his hands still behind his head. Her thumb had found its way back into her mouth.

"Daddy?" she whispered again letting her thumb slip out of her mouth, dripping saliva on her pillow.

"Yes, precious," he wiped the tears off his face with his palms.

"Daddy," she started again, "'member when I was little and Bullet died how we snuggled together because I was so sad?" she lifted herself up on her elbow.

"Yes, angel," his eyes popped open, knowing what was coming next and wondering how he should answer, "I remember."

"Daddy?" she hesitated again, "can we snuggle?" her voice was full of tears, "please, Daddy," she pleaded almost whimpering.

He rolled onto his side facing her and threw back the covers sliding backward at the same time in invitation. Lexi wasted no time in hopping across the three feet of space and into his arms. Duke wrapped his arms around her as deep racking sorrowful sobs shook both of them. He cuddled her as he used to cuddle her when she was a tiny little girl, hugging her tightly to him and comforting her as best he could. He shut off the TV and held her as her sobs subsided and she snuggled deeper into his warm embrace. Her small hands cupped his face and she reached up and kissed him chastely on the lips. A little later, she half-rolled as her even breathing deepened and she slept. Much later, Duke himself fell asleep.

He came awake slowly, pleasantly. Evidently, he had his cock in something soft, warmly damp, and good feeling. His hips moved slightly with Lexi's as she rubbed his foreskin back and forth in what felt like her pussy. He pretended to be asleep because he didn't know what else to do. She had his cock up between her legs spreading her pussy lips, the head rubbing on her clitoris. They were as close to fucking as they could get without actually committing the deed. She was using his cock, rubbing it gently back and forth on her clittie. Duke could feel her sweet young vulva tightening as she shuddered, cumming several times in rapid succession. She grunted one last time and he, too, came spurting and cumming on her sparsely haired cunt. The hot cum bathed her clittie and she squealed and came again. He hadn't had sex in several months and had only had a few chances to jack off, so he fired hotly and strongly on her. She quickly covered the head with her hand, pressing his cock-head onto her clittie. The spray from his cock was like a hard stream hitting it, and she cried out from the delightfully tender feel of it, but, there was too much cum for her to hold it back, and it quickly filled her hand. She switched hands, bringing the scummy one to her nose. She sniffed at the mess and stuck out her tongue to taste it. She'd sucked her previous boyfriend's cock so she had an idea what cum tasted like, usually sour or rotten, but her Daddy -- her Daddy's cum had to be something special, she felt, and, as far as she was concerned, it was. It was pleasant smelling, and didn't have the acrid smell of Scott's cum. It tasted good, slightly salty, almost like sweet snot. She had eaten Scott's cum, but she hadn't enjoyed the taste. She had swallowed it as fast as she could, but her Daddy's was nice, tasty, so she licked it all off her hand and fingers, cleaning them off as if it were ice cream that had dripped down her fingers. Duke watched furtively, feeling her slippery grip as she curled her other hand around his cock head catching what she could in it, then swapping hands and licking that one clean, too. He suddenly shocked her as he adjusted his embrace and snuggled her to him, still pretending to sleep. She furtively slipped her panties off and wiped his cock off gently. She then packed her panties around the mess in her crotch and quietly slipped off to the bathroom to clean up.

She engaged the bathroom bolt and dropped heavily onto the toilet seat, letting her bladder have its way, the urine splashing loudly and liquidly. Suddenly, she was seized by a fit of uncontrollable giggling. She struggled to keep quiet and clenched her aching sides as they heaved with her laughter. She didn't know whether her Daddy realized that she had used his cock to masturbate herself with as they slept. It was conceivable that he was very sleepy or that he was a very heavy sleeper, she wasn't sure. She almost hoped that he had awakened and had wakefully enjoyed the indulgence and had at least partly enjoyed himself. She spent the next few minutes getting herself back together, urinating and washing her Daddy's ample juices off her well-soaked pussy. She adjusted her PJ's and ran a quick brush through her hair, splashing cold water over her face. She sprayed a couple of quick squirts of cologne on herself. She was soon calm and composed again and more relaxed, feeling good and without any guilty feelings about what she had done. She almost whistled as she got back into bed and slipped back into his arms quietly, face to face with him, kissing and caressing his big chest.

"What now, baby girl?" he asked her quietly.

She started, but his big arms came down around her and he hugged her tightly to him.

"I'm sorry," she whispered contritely, "but I love you so much, and I was so horny."

"Me, too, baby," Duke tightened his arms around her, "me too. I love you, and thank you for that indulgence."

Lexi smiled to herself and snuggled deeper into his arms resting her cheek on his chest as she dozed off again. He dropped one of his hands down and rubbed her damp pussy. She lifted her upper leg up over his hip to give him free access.

Lexi woke by herself in his bed, disoriented for a few seconds. She jumped up and went looking for him in that tiny room. Her vibrant pussy her only proof that her Daddy had actually cum on her. She was panicking until she spotted him outside walking onto the patio with a tray filled with breakfast food. She threw the patio door open and ran to him, jumping up into his arms and hugging him as he put the tray down.

"Hi, Daddy," she grabbed his beard and planted a wet and sloppy one on his lips.

"Hi, baby," he put an arm under her butt and grinned back at her, "breakfast?" she dropped into his lap as he sat down.

"Umm," she answered nuzzling his face. She kissed him, making no pretense of her desires, her arms wrapped around his neck. He kissed her back, unsure what his response should be, and finally throwing caution to the winds, his tongue answered hers. Having been gone from her for so many years, he didn't have a lot of the fatherly compunctions that he should have had. She was a beautiful and desirable young woman, just as his wife had been all these many years ago, and they sat at the small table in front of God and the world, engrossed in each other, whispering their love and other small stupidities for a few minutes, feeding each other small tidbits of food, then Duke brought up home life.

"How's your mom and your step-dad?" he asked casually as he buttered a piece of toast for her.

"Momma's okay," she answered, "she and her husband were thinking of trying for a girl, while she's still young enough," she carefully buttered a piece of a biscuit and carefully laid some jam on it, "I don't think she'll ever get over you, you know," she slid the biscuit into his mouth as he opened it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds