A Loving Daughter

Duke grinned and gave her Clancy and Leah's order and added his on top.

"Buy you a drink, sweetie?" she asked ripping the sheet out of her pad as Duke smiled back at her.

"How 'bout a sweet tea," he leaned forward, "honey."

"I like that," the bartender smiled back, "a non-alcoholic man," and she turned, swinging her hips and walking to the kitchen end of the bar. Lexi sat on her stool for a few minutes doing a slow boil. She was furious.

"You just lapped it up, didn't you!" she suddenly snapped at Duke, steel blue eyes narrowed into slits, "you just loved the way she slithered all over you," she leaned away from Duke.

"What?" he tried to look innocent, "she was just trying for a bigger tip," he defended himself.

"Yeah," she hissed, "and I know the big tip she was after!" she suddenly got up and strutted to where the waitress stood putting their order in. As soon as the waitress was done, Lexi, a tall five foot one in her two-and-half inch high-heeled boots, crooked her finger at her. The waitress, five-foot-eight or so in her moccasins, leaned down for a few minutes, then suddenly stood up, looking slightly shocked. Then she pinched her lips together and stood up straight. Lexi returned with a triumphant strut. A few minutes later, the waitress returned with Duke's sweet tea and set it in front of him and turned away shaking her head sadly.

"What'd you tell her?" Duke asked wrapping an arm around Lexi's shoulders. She leaned into him, taking the hand he had around her in both of hers.

"I told her you were already taken, that you were mine," she smiled up at him, "I told her that I just called you "Daddy" because of the difference in our ages. She said that she understood, and didn't want to interfere, she'd just thought that we were just on an errand together. I told her it was okay, and that I didn't mind if she flirted with you, that you're a flirt anyway, just know that you're already spoken for," she smiled at the bartender as she brought three big bags. The bartender smiled back.

"That'll be one-seventy-four nineteen," she turned to Lexi and smiling said, "if you ever throw him out, call me," she patted Lexi's hand. Lexi dimpled back a triumphant smile.

"A fellow could get a swelled head around here," Duke squeezed Lexi to him, "does that include a tip?" Duke asked pulling out his billfold and handing it to Lexi.

"Uh, no," the bartender quickly looked down at the bill.

"Give her the Visa Check-Card, baby girl," Duke said pointing with his free hand.

"This one?" Lexi slipped out a card and showed it to Duke.

"That's it," he said and turned to the bartender, "add twenty per-cent as a tip," Lexi handed the card to her.

The waitress gave him her thanks and a big grin as she turned and ran the card through the reader. Lexi had two of the bags and was ready to head to the door while Duke signed his receipt and picked up his card.

"Thanks hon," he turned to leave.

"Anytime, sweetie," she responded warmly, "anytime."

Lexi shrugged and smiled and waved good-bye to her. They set the food on the back floorboards and climbed in with Lexi getting in from the driver's side. The police computer took up some of the space on the passenger side. Before they pulled away, he pulled her to him, pinning her between the steering wheel and his belly and hugged her tightly.

"You're my baby," he whispered into her hair, "I have loved you all your life," he caressed her face as she hugged him back, "there is no woman who'll ever take your place in my heart or in my bed, okay?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy," she snuggled her face in the hollow of his neck, "I was so jealous of her and how easy she was getting on with you," she sniffled into his beard, "I don't ever want to be without you," she gulped, "and I know ya gotta go back," she choked out, her small body suddenly wracked by a heavy sob, "and I want to keep you here, but I don't know how," she held tightly to him, as she tried unsuccessfully to keep from sobbing as he rocked her gently, comforting her.

She quickly managed to compose herself, and pushed herself back to her side. Duke took her by the hair on the back of her head and gently turned her to him, softly tonguing her lips, sliding his tongue on hers as she poked it out. She reached up and held his face in her two tiny hands and quickly rebelled as he licked her face, his tongue sliding up her nostrils.

"Oh, yucky," she laughed, "I don't know if I want to swap tongues with you after that," she pulled his mouth down onto hers in denial of her statement.

"Steaks're getting cold," Duke noted releasing her, "ready?"

"Oh-h-h, yeah," she murmured her lips deliciously gliding on his, "but I guess Clancy and Leah are waiting for their food," Lexi smiled and let go reluctantly, adjusting her hair back into place.

"I love you, baby," Duke took her by the chin and kissed the tip of her nose, finally letting go for her to slide over.

"Oh, Daddy," Lexi whispered as she took his arm and snuggled up to it, "if only you knew how much I do love you," she looked up adoringly into his face, her sky blue eyes shimmering with all the love she could show as he put the car in gear.

By the tie they reached the funeral home, they were laughing and kidding with each other. Katie's Corolla gave it all away. She and Millie had returned.

"Did y'all eat yet?" Duke asked hugging Millie.

"Yeah, we grabbed," she puckered and gave Duke a quick peck, "we grabbed a couple 'a burgers over at the Sonic on the way by," she reached over and hugged Lexi, "Clancy said you're bringin' him a steak from Ruthie's, is that — ," she paused as Duke held up a bag with Ruthie's logo on it.

"I've got mine in here, too if you want half," he grinned, "they loaded these plates down, and the steaks're humongous," he looked at her questioningly.

"They've got a small private area we can use to eat," Millie grabbed Duke's arm and pulled him in.

"Have they started on Janie, yet," he asked leading the parade behind her.

"They were about to start a drainage," she answered, "but Janie had wanted to be cremated and didn't want any embalming, so they slid her back into the cooler until the make-up girl fixes her face tomorrow," she was crying by then, and Clancy hugged her helplessly, his eyes rimmed in red as well.

Duke found the microwave oven while Lexi and the rest hugged Millie. Maybe I've seen too many people die, he thought, but dying just seemed like another stage of existence. You live long enough, your ticket comes up and gets punched and you leave.

"Clancy," Duke called back and Clancy looked up expectantly, "ladies first, so Leah's plate's ready," he laughed at Clancy's disappointed look, "here you go, baby-doll."

He set the plate, a heavy cardboard type, on the coffee table. A few seconds later the next plate was ready and he noted that it was Lexi's, grinning at Clancy's exasperation. He asked Lexi if she minded sharing with Katie. Lexi, looking at all the food on the plate and the bread and dessert on the side, said that she'd appreciate the help in eating it. Clancy hadn't eaten all day so his stomach was speaking as he waited. Tell your stomach to wait, Duke teased him as he handed over the heated plate of food. Ours is almost ready, Millie, he said putting the last plate in. Too late, she laughed her mouth full of dessert. Greedy little pig, Katie called her mouth full of steak. All in all, they had a nice dinner, talking and reminiscing about old times. Millie and Clancy treated Lexi like their favorite child and, in a way, she was. Millie had Katie for almost a year, when Lexi was born, she was almost twenty-two, then. So Lexi's cousins were more like uncles and aunts than anything else.

They were gabbling and eating from each other's plates, and pushing vegetables into each of the plates, when some heavy footsteps sounded on the nearby outer steps and deck. An imposing figure loomed in the doorway and everybody looked up. Lexi was the first to squeal and jump up, running up to the desert camouflage-clad figure and jumping up into his arms.

"Woof!" he grunted as he automatically caught her in a bride's carry, dropping his beret.

"Mike-o!" she squealed out, "how's my best buddy, Mike-Mike-Mike-ee!" she hugged his neck and left her lipstick marks all over his cheeks. Duke stood up and the two men hugged with Lexi still between them.

"Hey, boy," Duke wiped the tears off his favorite nephew's face with the palms of his hands, "I can guarantee that your mother is in absolutely the best shape she's ever been," he choked, "she ain't in no more pain."

"Thank God, for that," Mike responded, "it feels bad enough as it is," Millie came up next and gave him a hug, then everybody else stood up and crowded around him as he looked around.

"I don't see my little whore of a sister," Mike sneered.

"All right, Mike!" Duke snapped, "she's still Janie's daughter. Let's just have a little peace at this time in our lives!"

"I guess you're right, Uncle Dauphin," he nodded, dropping into a nearby chair, "I guess you're right, I hear she's been behaving lately and keeping almost permanent company with some guy -- one guy, huh? Who'd a thunk it. She's become a one man woman."

"They bought a mobile home together," Millie interjected, "at least it's a beginning."

"A mobile home," Mike repeated blankly.

"And they're looking for some land," Millie finished.

"One of my soldiers kept her company when she stayed with me," Mike murmured, "remember when Mama thought one of her boyfriends was messing with her? She was fifteen then, stayed with me for a couple of years," his hands twisted together, "I still believe he's Boyette's Daddy. I kicked him out of my unit and had him transferred to Alaska." Duke patted him on the shoulder and they all sat quiet for a few minutes.

They sat for another couple of hours in peace and quiet. Until Millie's cell phone rang.

"Hello?" she answered not recognizing the number on the display, "that you Jeanie?" she suddenly sat up, "yeah. Yeah, tomorrow night for viewing then she goes to the crematorium the following morning, where are you, baby sister?" she moved to the edge of the seat.

"Settle down, baby, settle down, tell me where you're at and I'll come get you," she listened some more, "you can stay with me and Leah, I think Mikey's staying with Katie, so you won't even have to be in the same house with him," she rolled her eyes when Mike looked over at her, and mouthed that she had been drinking.

"Nothing new there," Mike mumbled quietly.

"Well, Unkie Mikey," Katie slapped him on the top of the head, "looks like you're bunking in with me," she jumped into his lap giving him a very warm smile, "and don't even think about a motel, the Shriners are in town," she threw an arm around his neck and kissed him on the cheek as he hugged her and grinned uncharacteristically in embarrassment, "and there isn't a room to be had in all of our big city," she wiggled in his lap giggling and smiling invitingly.

He grabbed her ribs tickling her hard, Lexi jumped on him from behind and he was suddenly in a full scale wrestling match when Leah jumped him too.

"Help," he mock-screamed in a high falsetto as the girls pinned his arms to the floor and sat on his chest, "okay," he said gasping for breath, "I give, you win," he panted, "okay, what's the punishment?"

"I figure a big triple hug oughta do it," Leah laughed, helping him sit up as they all piled onto him again.

"Ah, thanks," he mumbled gathering them all into his arms, "I needed that," he kissed the top of each head before standing and getting back into his over-stuffed chair. Lexi went back and climbed on Duke's lap while Leah and Katie fussed over their favorite uncle. Meanwhile, Millie was still on the phone with Jeanie.

"Okay, baby, look for us in the morning, we'll be coming out to get you. Yes, baby. Yes, now no more drinking and go to bed. Yes, dear, if you don't put away the bottle now, you are going to be so hung over in the morning, bye-bye," she listened for a few seconds more before closing the cover, then she heaved a big sigh and sat there lost in thought.

They all looked at her in expectation the entire time. She looked up suddenly realizing that everybody was looking at her.

"Me and you are going to get your Aunt Jeannie and Derrick, maybe Lala Kay, too," she said to Leah.

"Oh, nuts," she groaned, "I can deal with Boyette and I like Lala Kay, but I can't stand that stupid Derrick, he's always putting his hands where they don't belong," she went back to one of the plates and began picking on some leftover steak, "we had some steak that uncle Duke brought us, Uncle Mike," she picked up a plate and managed to make it into a full one from all the leftovers, "want me to warm it up for you," she brought it over to him.

"No, baby," he protested, "I'm not really hungry."

"Go ahead, Mike," Duke urged, "we've all eaten about all we can handle." Mike took the proffered plate without further protest, and ate hungrily.

Leah and Millie left at about eleven o'clock promising to be back around noon or so with Jeanie and her kids. Clancey went home to clean up, promising to be back in a little while. Duke and Mike talked tactics and situations for another couple of hours, a couple of war dogs discussing old methods of combat that were still new to this one. Finally, around two a.m., Katie punched Mike lightly on the arm and insisted on leaving. As they were walking out, Clancy, true to his word, showed back up freshly bathed and in clean clothes. Mike had used a taxi to get here so he was relying on Katie for his ride. He talked her out of the keys and helped her in the passenger side before climbing in the driver's seat and waving good-bye. Duke and Lexi said their good-byes to Clancy and finally left after he yawned a couple of times.

Duke and Lexi drove out to the Sonic in Amelia, which was open twenty-four hours, for a milk shake. Then they drove back to the motel sucking the cup dry. Lexi then spoon fed him the cold strawberries off the bottom. She dribbled a little on his chin, so she licked it off, sucking on his beard, claiming that her hands were full and this was easier than wiping it off. Duke smiled indulgently down at her, enjoying the feel of her tongue each time she licked.

They finally pulled into the parking spot by their room, and Lexi took his big hand in hers, pulling him through the patio doors, as if she were pulling on a leash, and laughing. She dropped his hand as soon as they were inside and headed immediately into the bathroom. Duke undressed tiredly and climbed into bed and was snoring gently almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. He quickly came awake as he felt Lexi's extra weight on the bed. He smiled down at her wordlessly as she leaned forward atop his body.

She rested her head on his chest stroking his belly for a few minutes, getting full pleasure from touching his slightly rounded paunch. She twisted her head and kissed his nipples, lapping and suckling on the little nubs. She continued kissing her way down and pushed his legs apart and, climbing between them, sat back on her heels, fondling his cock and balls gently and lovingly. She got down at eye level with his glorious cock, laying on the side of her face on his upper thigh. Her warm breath caressed it lightly, and it stiffened and stood proudly as she began to stroke it. She fully expected him to shoot about as fast and hard as his Glock, as she teased his erection. She finally closed her lips over his cock head, letting it glide over her tongue and settle to the back of her mouth, almost in her throat.

The moment her mouth enrobed the helmeted head, Duke arched upward, moaning in delight. His hands wandered through her silk tresses, pulling her head further into his groin. She quickly dispensed with finesse and set about to suck him off quickly and completely. She wanted his cum in her mouth, she had to have his cum in her mouth, she needed him to cum in her mouth, she wanted to taste and eat his cum. So she swallowed the entire length of his shaft, lodging the head firmly in the back of her throat and began working his cock over with her tongue, jacking him off with her mouth and stroking hands. Her cheeks caved in and her tongue rubbed up and down on the underside of his cock, as she bobbed and rolled her head up and down and around on his cock. Duke finally lost his cool as he thrust his hips against her face, pulling her by her hair as he literally raped her mouth. In a matter of minutes, he was blasting his hot load of cum down her throat. She swallowed hungrily, sucking every last trace of it down and swallowing as if she were starving and this was the manna that would keep her alive. By then his cock was jammed so far back in her throat that she literally couldn't taste any of it.

She peered, red-eyed but still in adoration, up at him, trying to keep from gagging too much as he filled her gluttonous gullet with his hot sperm. This was, absolutely, the best reward she could have, she gulped. She loved the way his face scrunched and the way he gasped as he came in her mouth and the pleasure reflected in his face was one of the most beautiful things in the world. He didn't make a sound as he came, just holding his breath, his eyes fluttering and his face turning a deep maroon as he tossed his head back. She imagined that he looked for all the world like a baby being born, his knees up and spread. Just as she thought that, she felt a deep twinge far up in her womb and suddenly realized in the depths of her soul that the twinge she had just felt was her egg connecting with his sperm.

She was pregnant! The sperm and the egg had just mated! She thrilled at the thought that she had her Daddy's baby just beginning its life in her womb. Her Daddy's baby, she savored the words and the thought. Her Daddy's baby had just started life in her womb. Her mind was suddenly distracted and she swallowed him all the way past her tonsils without gagging. It was still too soon to test with commercial pregnancy sticks but she knew, without a shadow of a doubt, what the result would be. Overjoyed she went back to his cock with a newly acquired eagerness to perform well this act that so thrilled and pleased her Daddy. She lost herself within herself and joyously she shoved her mouth onto his wonderful and virile cock, taking him completely, sucking him down her throat, sucking with her tonsils, it seemed.

Suddenly, he let out a loud guttural, "oh, fuck," and exploded in her mouth, again. He filled her mouth to overflowing with his hot semen. Several times more, he squirted, unloading a couple of hefty loads before falling back with a gasping pant and his thick cock settled down to a throbbing dribble. Lexi came, too, the delight she felt from his cock in her mouth, the warmth of his progeny in her womb, the love she felt for him all combined as mild tremors shook her hips and ass. It wasn't a hard cum but still, she hadn't touched herself, focused as she was on his pleasure, and came with his cock in her mouth. Just the thought of him cumming between her lips and her sudden realization of her pregnancy had done it. What she was feeling as she sucked on his cock was a tossup. She wasn't sure exactly what she felt, but it really and truly appealed to her. Whatever the appeal, whether to her maternal lust or the lover in her, she was unsure, but she knew that she loved him and that gave his cum a better taste and she believed that she would willingly live on it if that was all he fed her. She loved him so his cum in her mouth was just an added bonus. Even her ass-hole throbbed and spasmed and she knew that as she grew bigger and no longer be able to accommodate Duke in her pussy, she'd enjoy it just as much in her ass or in her mouth. She suddenly paused momentarily as the sudden realization hit her that, he wasn't going to be here. That he would be gone. At least, she pulled back, at least she would have his child, having given her what she most desired, and now she felt a great need to please him. To thank him for that. The feeling washed over her that now she could have sex with him in any way he wanted. She loved the taste of his cock, so now that she felt she wouldn't have to choose, she could suck on him like a lollipop if she wanted to. She knew her ass, which could never get pregnant, would one day enjoy some of the pleasures of his seven inches of cock. As a matter of fact, it throbbed and spasmed even now, opening and closing with her heartbeat as she slurped. Duke exhaled explosively one last time, his body shuddering, and his head fell back to bump with a soft thud against the headboard. His death grip on her hair loosened, and he stroked her ears and head with infinite gentleness and gratitude. He was finally and completely done, for now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds