A Loving Daughter

"How so?" he chewed on the biscuit stretching his arm around behind her.

"Well, you've never met the guy," she smiled at him, wrinkling her nose at his big bite, "but he's about your age and has your temperament and toughness," she took the time to chew and swallow the piece of egg and toast that Duke put in her mouth.

"He's a pushy and cranky old fart, eh?" Duke grinned.

"Daddy, you're my soul and my heart and I love you more than life itself, but, yes," she grinned pulling on his short beard, "he's a pushy and cranky old fart, and they want to have a girl before Momma gets too old to have one," she stared into his eyes an idea germinating in the back of her head.

"She's still got time," Duke chewed, "she's only, what, thirty-nine, forty?"

"She's thirty-eight and he's sixty-five, and neither is old," she slapped him gently on the arm, "you're only fifty-nine, Daddy," she laughed.

She fed him another tidbit and dusted off her hands.

"Well," she stood up, "I've gotta go clean up," she grabbed a piece of toast, "I'll be inside after," she smiled invitingly at him.

"I'll see you there," he smiled in answer, "you should be ready, right?" she winked and smiled conspiratorially.

She jumped in the shower, her mind working on the germ of the idea that had popped into her head outside, as she scrubbed her pussy. She wanted it clean and smelling nice for him. She wanted him to stay with her, but she knew he wouldn't, and she wasn't sure she wanted to have him if he didn't want to stay, nor was she about to drop her life and follow him, much as she'd be willing to, it would only slow him down. She knew that he'd head back to Iraq as soon as he was able, so it was a fact that she only had him for a little while. She knew that she loved him and wanted him, not only as a father, but also as her man. She paused realizing that she loved him more than she could stand. Touching him seemed almost a necessity, and when she kissed him and hugged him, she felt the tingle of desire deep in her womb. And she knew. She wanted him so much she didn't know what to do. She wanted him or something that was a part of him, something that would always be a reminder of him, of their love, and — suddenly, her germ of an idea blossomed and she knew what it was that she wanted -- and it would be of him.

She showered quickly and didn't douche, she wouldn't douche any more, she didn't want to clean out any of his sperm. She suddenly remembered that she hadn't re-started her BCP's. She'd run out a few days after Scott had gone his own way and she'd put up with the monthly duty and never restarted the damn things. Good, she thought mentally calculating her fertility cycle. Suddenly she realized that, as luck would have it, she was, plus or minus a few days, at peak fertility! Good God, she thought again, it's almost as if somebody had planned this out for me. Good, good, goody, good! She thrilled, it was good, it was excellent, it will be done. She stepped out of the shower and dried off, bending over and swabbing at her feet. She felt his eyes on her, so she wiggled her ass lightly in his direction without looking at him.

"You're not helping any," he griped. She heard the zip of his fly as he undressed, and she giggled as she dried off her hair.

"Daddy's girl is going to have her Daddy," she thought to herself almost creaming herself at the thought.

Lexie was a small woman, just like her mother, right at five feet tall, with a slender girlish body, and very full breasts. She climbed quietly into the bed beside him, blushing almost shyly, not daring to tell him what she planned. He kissed the back of her neck gently and she sighed quietly leaning back into him. Gently and with great restraint, he took her into his arms. She rolled around to face him, and reached up to his face, pulling herself upward, laying small kisses wherever she could put her lips. He filled his lungs with the wonder of her odor, enjoying the smell of her soap overlaying the carnal smell of her sex.

They kissed, their tongues gently probing each other's mouths at first, as they tasted each other, learning each other's flavor and imprinting it in their subconscious. His searching hands slid into all her small crevices, touching and lifting her upper leg so he could get a hand on her feminine split. He gently ran his hands along her crack, possessing it with his hand, as she gasped and cried out in delight, pulling her hips to his and probing her young pussy with his cock head. As alive and sensitized as she now was, she could feel the slit of his cock slide like a custom-made groove over her clittie. She arched further into him, seeking to pull his cock inside her, needing his penetration so badly that she thought she would die if he didn't put it in her. She knew he wanted her almost as badly as she wanted him, yet he still held back. His mouth devoured hers hungrily, his tongue plunging in like a surrogate cock, aggressively shafting her mouth. Behind her half-closed eyes, her reeling brain took her to the edge as she alternated between wanting to scream in delight and wanting to cry in the wonder of her love. One of his hands, down between their hot bodies, stretched a finger and edged it into her quivering dampness. His finger slowly slid over her clitoris and down into her spread pussy lips. He slowly slid the finger into her his knuckles grinding into her sensitized clittie, his finger probing deeper into her throbbing cunt.

"Oh God!" she moaned shakily and cumming quickly, "please --" his hand slid up between their bodies, leaving a slimy trail up her tummy, to cup a heavy breast, pinching the nipple roughly and making her gasp in pained delight.

"Please?" he asked.

"Please" she echoed mindlessly unable to take his teasing any longer.

Her fingernails raked a bloody trail down his back to his ass, which she gripped fiercely. He obliged by shifting the head of his cock to her cunt and nestling the hot tip between her pouting, inflamed lips. She tried to pull his hips into hers, aching to feel his fat prick spreading her cunt lips as it forged into her. She was a strong woman but he was a still stronger man. His butt cheeks clenched tightly in her straining hands, his cock poised just against her throbbing cunt lips.

"Please . . . what?" he urged.

"Please . . . please . . . fuck me!" she sobbed, " now!" the words tearing from her as if pulled out painfully, "oh, God, please, Daddy!" she sobbed, "please-please-please, take me! Now!"

He pressed his lips to her neck and suddenly thrust into her fast, hard, and smooth. She gasped in pleasured surprise, pushing her hips into his before lying back, willingly helpless under him, angelically receiving his cock in her needy pussy. She lay comfortably vulnerable, the feeling that at last she was in his arms, her legs spread wide, crying out and pressing herself hard against him, deep in the stormy throes of her lust. She found it almost too wonderful, too beautiful to be real — but it was.

"Oh, Daddy!" she moaned, "oh, ohmyDaddy!" she cried lustfully as he bounced into her again and again.

Suddenly, she buried her face in the hollow of his shoulder, pulling him tightly against her and sobbing softly.

"Oh!" she sobbed, "oh! God!" she continued.

"Oh, yes-ss, my baby!" he groaned, "I'm gonna cum, too, baby!" he whispered huskily.

"Yes-Daddy!" she cried out softly, "yes-ss, yes-yes-yes! Please! Cum in me! My sweet, my wonderful, Daddy!" She bounced her hips up to meet his as she, once more, thrilled to his cock in the deepest recesses of her being and cumming.

"Daddy-Daddy-daddee-ee!" she moaned cumming hard, "oh, do me!" she cried out, "Oh, yes! Cum in me!"

She smiled tearfully up at her father, her legs spread as she got through her first rush of cumming and calmed partially, "Oh, that is so good! Oh, Daddy!"

She felt his throbbing cock stiffening, felt his ass, clenching and readying to spew his warm seed in her. It made her toes curl and her heart to pound happily. Duke said nothing, just his heavy breathing and his searching lips telling his story.

"Gimme mo', Daddy," she pouted cutely up at him in her best little girl voice as he slowly continued to slide his stiff and pussy-cum slickened cock into her.

"You're a slut," he grunted in a thick voice smiling down at her, to deny the words as she smiled up at him, "you're a pure hot-cunted slut," he drove stiffly into her, getting closer and closer to cumming, his balls tightening and beginning to spasm in preparation.

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned, "yess-sss,' she hissed, once again beginning to twist as his heat reignited her passion, "yess-sssir-r," she hooked her heels under his buttocks and pulled her pussy up into his cock, humping up at him as he drove down into her, "yess, I'm your hot-cunted slut."

"Oh-hh-ooh-ooh!" she cried out as he unloaded his spermy cum into her fertile womb, "do me, Daddy!" she cried out joyously, "do me hard," she cried as he hosed down her insides.

Her small, tight pussy could not hold all of him nor all of his cum as he fired load after load into it.

"Oh, baby!" he moaned, "Oh, my sweet, sweet child! I'm cumming, baby," he moaned, "oh, god," he moaned in her ear, "I'm cumming," the realization hit him as the clarity of cumming pushed into his mind, "my God, sweetie, I'm cumming in my sweet baby's pussy!"

Still he continued to plow deeply into her, throwing caution to the winds and letting the Devil have his soul if that's what it took, he'd faced him down before and would again.

"Oh, too soon, baby," he moaned in small frustration, "I came too soon!"

"Daddy-Daddy-Daddy-Daddy-Daddy," she whimpered, "you cum in me, my Daddy," her pussy worked on his hard older cock, milking it for all it was worth, "do me, Daddy, cum in me," she moaned, "cum some more in me."

"That's my baby girl," he mumbled into her hair, "it was a pretty quick fuck," he pulled her to him.

"It was a long enough fuck for me, Daddy," she whispered back, kissing his chest and scrubbing his back with her finger nails, feeling the stickiness of his blood on his back.

"I don't ever want to stop making love to you," he whispered.

"I came a like a harlot," she whispered back, "oh, God!" she gasped, shivering as she came again, " oh, my!" she gripped him tightly, "It's only the first time and we got lots of time to practice, huh?" she giggled, moving her cunt slowly up and down on his rapidly softening cock, "Oh! Oh!" she pushed down shoving his limpness up into her cunt, "lots more of my Daddy's cock," she finished. She squeezed and snuggled herself against him as he rested atop her.

"Lots more time," he agreed.

They napped then, as he hugged her tender young body tightly. She dozed lightly, her arms around his neck, licking and kissing his chest, never letting his cock slide out of her pussy. She intended to keep it in her as long as she could and not lose anymore of his precious sperm than she had already lost.

Suddenly, the phone rang. It startled him and he yanked out of her as he sat up to answer it. Lexi covered her cunt, feeling a little dribble, then let it go and knelt behind him, leaning on his back and resting the side of her face on its broadness. A minute later, as Duke continued to talk, she moved around and straddled his hips from behind, reaching around and playing with his pecs, dragging a fingernail gently across his nipples.

"Hello," Duke answered, "yes, Millie, yes, baby," he said in a soothing voice.

"Okay, Millie, just relax, calm down and I'll be down there shortly to talk to Clancy."

Lexi's hands strayed down to his cock as she whispered, words of love and endearment into his back.

"Yes, dear," he took one of Lexi's hands and brought it up to his lips, "yeah. Okay. Listen," he said as Millie talked on, "I've got a surprise for you guys," Lexi resting her chin on his back, couldn't fathom his surprise, "yeah it's a nice surprise, listen," he handed the phone back to Lexi and smiled.

"Talk to your cousin while I get dressed," he whispered.

"Wha-at?" she answered in surprise, "don't I get to go, too?" she put the phone to her ear, giving him a hurt look, "hello Millie!" she smiled into the phone.

"Of course you're going, but I gotta use the pot first," he hurried out.

She waved a wiggle-fingered 'bye at him and said her hellos and how are yous and how pleased she was to be back, as she smiled, hunched her shoulders and did her best to cover new-found delight. She agreed with Millie that it was sad that this kind of occasion was what it took to get them all together again. As Duke finished his stinky business, she managed to get loose and hung up. They took a quick shower together and cleaned up as best they could while trying to stay in contact with each other as much and as often as they could. She felt like a new bride, unable to keep her hands off her wonderful new husband. She couldn't keep her hands off him, caressing and stroking him all over, especially his crotch.

"I love the way he looks," she kept saying as she handled his cock and giggled, reveling in the feel of it.

"Baby," he grinned back chucking her under the chin, "it -- he's yours."

He finally managed to get her off and pulled his boots on and stood. She had gone to the mirror and as she turned from it, he grabbed her wrists, pulling her to him. He placed her hands on his chest, hugging her and grabbing her ass, pressing her hips tightly to him. They were both ready, they were just fooling around a little.

"Any more of this and we'll never get to Millie," he said huskily.

"Yeah," she agreed running her hands down his front and straightening his clothes possessively as she sighed a long quivering sigh, "I want mo', Daddy," she whispered with one last kiss.

"I want lots mo'," he agreed in a whisper hugging her tighter and rocking back and forth, "lots mo' memories to take back with me," her heart sank at his words, realizing that she'd never be able to make him stay.

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered, her voice quavered with unshed tears, "we'll make lots more memories for you, my darling Daddy."

They went out hand in hand through the patio doors. Lexi pushed the thought of him leaving to the back of her mind and put a brave smile on her face. The traffic wasn't bad, other drivers quickly got out of the way when they spotted the car, recognizing it as the Chief Deputy's unmarked cruiser. The car was equipped with all the trappings of a police car to include a nice computer. The computer kept getting in Lexi's way until she figured how to shut it and fold it up against the dash. It was still a bother, getting partly in the way, but she used it as an excuse to sit close to him. She finally managed to snuggle up to Duke just as they arrived at the funeral home. He laughed at her pique and kissed her to make it all better. She jumped out of his side of the car as Duke got out. He helped her out by taking her waist and lifting her and swinging her out, sneaking a quick hug as she squealed and giggled in delight. Clancy sat in the porch swing at Briggs' Funeral Home, rocking slowly. It had a very homey atmosphere.

"How's it going, Clancy?" Duke ambled up the stairs.

"It's going, uncle Duke," he said mournfully.

"You going to be okay, boy?" Duke patted him on the shoulder, giving it a quick squeeze as he dropped his butt beside him.

"Hello, Lexi!" he stood up smiling as he spotted her, "how's my baby girl?" Lexi laughed and gave him a long snuggling hug. Clancy was thirty-five. Janine had started having kids almost as soon as she got married, her then husband had been very eager.

"God, Clancy," her voice was muffled in his shoulder, "how are you? You okay? I'm so sorry about Aunt Janie," she started sniffling and Clancy broke down again, and suddenly all three of them were crying, Clancy hugging Lexi as Duke sat quietly weeping.

"She's gone, Lexi." he burbled through his tears, "I don't know what I'll do without her."

"I know, sweetie," she whispered sobbing, "I know."

Duke wiped his eyes and left them and went in search of Millie. Millie was the oldest daughter, the usually most stable person, she was forty or forty-one. He left Lexi with Clancy, she'd bring him around. Millie was in with the funeral director, hammering out the details of Janine's last days and last wishes and hammering was the appropriate word. The director kept telling her that the insurance would take care of all but about three thousand dollars, and that was the price of the crypt for her ashes. Millie was mentally calculating how much she had as Duke threw his American Express Card on the desk and asked if that would cover it. Millie jumped taken unawares, not having heard him come in. The Funeral Director's greedy little eyes centered on it and a somber smile crossed his lips. A very well practiced somber smile. Duke leaned his knuckles on the desk allowing his jacket to fall open. The Funeral Director's eyes suddenly focused on the well-worn grip of the .40 caliber Glock that Duke carried in the shoulder holster.

"Will there be any more "fees" that will "pop" up?" he asked.

"No-sir!" the Director snapped upright in his chair, "as a matter of fact, it's such a small thing that I had thought of just writing it off," he grinned up at him weakly.

"Well, that's funny," Duke grinned back malevolently, "but I had thoughts of calling your competitor and having him come and remove my sister's body and have him charge it back to you, y'know?" he picked up his card. The director kept smiling, a little more weakly now.

"My sister thought the world of you," he slid the card back into his billfold, "and she thought of you as a kind and sweet and gentle man. I don't know what kind of a relationship you two had," he adjusted his pistol harness, "but evidently it wasn't stronger than the greed I see in your eyes," Duke straightened, "I know you've hated me since I broke your prize stained glass window as a kid, but it's not me that's paying you for these services . . . the payer, in fact, is Janine," Duke put a hand on Millie's shoulder, "Janine paid a premium to you every month through all these years just for you to put her away decently and respectfully, and if you can't do that, then I'll find someone who can, and I won't even seek repayment from you! You can choke on all the money she's paid you through the years and that you find so pleasurable."

"W-w-well, every man has a right to make a living," he stuttered in response.

"That, I don't find fault with," Duke rejoined, "and I don't deny you a fair price for the interment of her ashes. I know that greed has it's place, but I have a contract with your signature on it. A contract with the deceased person, for you to handle and inter said person's body or ashes for a specific price, Mr. Briggs, and I expect you to follow through with your promise to my sister, my deceased sister, do we understand each other?"

"Yes, sir," by this time he was red-faced, "there are no further costs and Miss Janine will have the very best that I can do for her," he sat quietly, his face seeming to fold in on itself as hot tears sprang to his eyes, it was sinking in that this was not just another body, it was the body of a friend and that he really was going to miss her. She had been a good and close personal friend to him and his wife and he'd been on automatic after the shock at her departure. His hands, already folded as if in prayer, slowly began twisting and turning of their own accord as he looked up beseechingly at Duke through his tears, "she really was my good friend, Duke," he was suddenly sobbing too.

"Thank you, Mr. Briggs," he answered feeling suddenly deflated, his anger suddenly gone with Briggs' tears, "one can expect nothing less," he took Millie's hand and turned to go.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds