A Loving Daughter

She wrapped her arms around him, instead of turning him and lathered his back, her bare hands caressing it instead of a wash-cloth. She edged closer and closer as her hands almost came together along his spine. She felt in sync with her senses as she did her loving work, and felt the warmth of his nearness, as she touched and caressed him adoringly. Her entire world was in her hands and under her fingers. All she wanted, all she cared about in this world was under her fingers. She wanted these few moments for herself, a memory for when he left her to go back to his civilian's war. A memory she could hold close if he didn't return alive. Her nipple tips landed lightly on him, her soapy hands slid downward then, her hands slipping between his ass-cheeks, sending goose bumps chasing each other up and down both of them. She pressed into him, reaching up to wash his shoulder blades as he faced her, her heavy breasts flattening on his broad chest, his hands came up to rest lightly on her shoulders, letting her wash him and touch him without denial. She could feel his stiff cock pressing against her, just below the center of her ribs and she pressed herself closer and tighter against him. She rose onto the tips of her toes and pressed the sexy roundness of her belly against his cock, undulating slowly against him as she scrubbed his back, rubbing his soap slippery cock with the softness of her body. She marveled at the level of self-control knowing by his stiffness how badly he wanted her. Marveling that he held off and waited for the end of this sensual flight.

She pulled away from him, and into the shower's spray close by his cock, caressingly rinsing it, raising it so the water sloughed the lather off. She stood and spread his legs further apart and straddled his thigh, lifting his cock and laying it on her satiny thigh. She placed a small kiss on his lips and gently and lovingly touched his lips with her hand before starting on his shoulders and arms. She worked the soap down his arm, the washcloth forgotten, her fingers a far better substitute for it. She reached his hand and caressed it, rinsing it off and, one finger at a time, kissed it, saving his palm for last. Finishing it, she gazed with as much love as she could project and lay it on her shoulder, just above her breast. As she started on his other side, Duke, his eyes still half-closed slid his hand down and cupped her heavy pendulous breast, caressing and squeezing it gently. She smiled pleasurably as he tweaked her nipple and finished his other arm with the kisses and love that she'd used on the other, again resting his hand on her other shoulder. He slid that hand under it and cupped it gently. His hands slid under as he hefted them, evaluating them and finding them eminently satisfactory. He ran a palm across one of her hard nipples, using its hard point to trace the creases in it, pinching her other nipple, twisting and twirling it gently.

She closed her blue eyes as he fondled her breasts, allowing herself the exhilarating bliss of his touch as his probing hands wandered down and explored the rest of her. His touch was an exciting wonder for, exciting to her, bringing her lust for him to a low simmer. His touch on her was the touch reserved for a baby, gentle, exquisite, and sure of itself. It was as if he'd never touched her before and, for the first time in many years, he noticed that she still felt soft, and didn't move in the jerky way that a baby moved. He noticed that she moved and felt and tasted as a woman should. His touch was almost chaste, unsure if he should be touching her this way, turning her on completely. She opened her blue eyes and pushed his hands lower as she continued to wash him.

She slipped off his thigh and knelt in front of him, adoring and worshiping him as she covered his belly in a soapy lather and, gently, lovingly, worked the lather into the thick hair surrounding his rampant cock. She didn't see his almost sixty years of age, her blue, almost violet, eyes saw him through loving eyes that saw no age. His large, fatherly cock lifted, solid and magnificent, like a phoenix rising fresh and new from the ashes of the old, leaving little doubt that he was still fully capable of performing as a man. She wasn't yet ready to wash his manhood, so she left it and his balls alone, instead continuing down his legs as she massaged the soap over his powerful thighs. She bent as she got to his lower legs, lifting his good foot and finger-scrubbing the toes. She looked up into his face, and saw that his eyes were still shut as he leaned back, enjoying her loving ministrations with rapt pleasure. She finished with his toes and rinsed them off, lifting the foot and kissed each toe as she had done with his hand and the ball of his foot, and his instep, gently setting it on the floor. She took up his stump, examining it closely, wanting to know not only the look, but the pain he must have paid for its loss. She finished it quickly, there wasn't much to it and lifted it, to her lips and kissed it as if by kissing it she could make it better.

Done with his feet and his body, she leaned forward and kissed the shaft of his cock, running her gentle lips up it without touching it, to the head, puckering up and pushing her lips onto it, forcing it between them. He sighed as she french kissed his cum slit. She heard him moan, as his cock twitched spasmodically, just a the tiny bit. She stood, then, and embraced him, sliding her soapy hands up to lather his neck while simultaneously pulling his head towards her.

Assuming that the game was over, he slipped his arms around her small body, kissing her deeply and ardently, one of his encircling hands reaching up to her head and pressing her face to his as he lovingly caressed her lips with his, his tongue reaching inside for a taste of her sweetness. The slow, languorous kiss continued as they allowed their hands a free rein to explore each other's bodies. She let a hand trail down his chest, caressing his belly then travel lower, not stopping until she had his throbbing cock in her water-wrinkled hand. She stroked its wet length as he kissed her angelic lips. The pace was slow as they allowed the sexual tension to climb, getting the full measure of pleasure from each touch, each caress. They fondled and luxuriated in each other, Lexi's pussy already a hot and squishily, flaming pit of her desire. She could hardly wait for Duke to fill it with his hard cock. Her cunt was dripping with a combination of soapy water and her pussy juices and it ached with a void that needed filling.

"I need you now," she mumbled to Duke.

Without a word, he cupped her buttocks and lifted her up onto him, pushing her against the wall. They paused only long enough for her to reach down and guide the head of his cock in the right direction, and he pressed into her, pushing up and in. He rolled his hips back a bit then, just as his cock-head tipped into her, slammed stiffly and hard into her, thrusting in with a hard and heavy jolting thrust. She wasn't prepared as he entered her like a piston driven by all eight cylinders causing the air in her cunt to explode out. The bursting impact hurt a little, but the excruciating pleasure of the impact as he bounced his cock off the bottom of her cervix, broke over her, flooding her body with a wondrous rapture so intense that it took her breath away. Duke shivered as if exquisitely cold as he held his cock buried in her for a few seconds. Lexi felt like a bullfighter gored by the bull as she hung helplessly for a few seconds, enjoying her total helplessness as she hung mounted on his powerful horn. He backed down to fuck her slowly, with deep, powerful, rhythmic strokes, restraining his strength and easing in and out of her. She shook and cried out in her fevered lust as she, immersed in her overwhelming passion, took the brunt of his pumping energy. She felt as if struck by lightning as she clutched at him, gasping and taking, with pleasure, all he gave her, took all that was in him deep into herself.

Somewhere in that incredible tempest of lust, a wave of monumental proportions formed. It loomed and rushed towards her with a terrifying surge. Her need built on the and building tension until like a tsunami, it crashed over, and she came with the force of the hurricane waves smashing and crashing onto the beach that was her body. It washed over her and she was lost in its sexual sea, drowning, gasping for air as she fell forward into his chest, her arms sagging nervelessly. She felt like a rag doll, her hot cunt spasming around his thick cock, her juices running down his cock and down her thighs almost as heavily as the water sluicing down from the shower head. Duke, at almost the same moment, reached his own climax, burying his fleshy spear in Lexi's scalding pussy, pulling her to him and holding tightly inside her. His face froze in a sudden rictus of lust, squeezing the breath out of her as he held her body tightly to his and pumped load after load of his warrior seed into her quiescently receiving pussy, his last efforts drove him into her as deeply as he could, spending himself as a wave spends its energy on the beach. He impaled her one last time, rolling his hips and rubbing his cock-head on her restraining cervical entrance, cumming for long minutes.

Lexi wrapped her haggard arms around his shoulders, resting her head against his throat, taking everything he could give her, as he finally dropped his head forward banging it against the tile and exhaling explosively. He leaned back and freed a hand to pull her chin up to look into the beautiful blue of her eyes. She looked up at him, raw adoration and love turning in the bluest eyes in Texas and he withdrew his cock slightly and banged back into her burying himself deep in her one last time, holding his cock buried up her cunt deliciously. He held her against the wall a few minutes longer, the backs of her ankles hooked over his hips, as the intensity of his cum shook through him, leaving him trembling like a leaf.

He finally stood back, kissing and tonguing her lips as she lowered her trembling legs, letting them slide down loosely, hang limply from his horn, leaning weakly back into the wall in exhilarated relief. Duke held her up support her weight as she remained impaled on his softening horn. They gradually regained their composure and caught their breath, murmuring endearments in each other's ears. Duke leaned into her pressing her against the wall to keep from falling. They held each other for a long time, caressing, kissing, regaining their sensibilities, lingering in the spray for so long that it finally turned cold, as if to reprimand them for dawdling so long. They laughed and Lexi slid off Duke's cock, still trembling with the aftereffects of cumming so hard. He held her up with one hand and quickly shut off the water with the other. She was weak and her hips felt stiff as they shivered in the splash of the chilly water. Duke wrapped one of the big hotel towels around her, embracing her tightly to him, warming her briefly with his heat as they stepped out. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. It was a blissfully, tender moment as she remembered the time that they'd been caught by a rainstorm, she'd been about eight, or so, and he'd stripped her down and wrapped her up in that itchy Army blanket. She had wanted him then, not knowing what it was that she wanted from him, not understanding the desire in the pit of he stomach, she'd been too young to vocalized it or realize what it meant.

"You're my baby," he whispered in her ear, hugging her tightly, "and I love you very much" he threw back the sheet and blanket, laying her in the little cocoon he'd built and climbing in after her. She was still wrapped in the towel and she struggled to free her arms. He loosened the towel and she wrapped her arms around him. He snuggled her against him, kissing her face and caressing her back. She pressed her face against his neck and cried gently, happy and satisfied yet sad that she wouldn't be able to hold him here.

There was no question of separate beds. Duke's nature didn't allow hesitation, she had willingly allowed him to take her and she was his daughter, so she was now his. He flipped the TV on, accidentally catching Dancing with the Stars, and to the accompaniment of the music, he rocked her gently. She giggled and fingered his belly-button, nestling up to him as close as she could. They watched some TV for a while, listening to the news, and the staples of prime time, Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, until Duke's hunger got the better of him. Lexi was snoring gently on his shoulder when her own belly gave her away too, with a low growl. Duke rolled onto his side still holding her and gently tongued her breasts, awakening her nipples as they stood to attention. Lexi slowly opened her beautiful blue eyes and smiled.

"That's the only way to wake up," she whispered in her sweetly musical voice.

"Oh?" Duke smile down at her.

"Yeh," she replied, "waking up looking into your brown eyes, your face," she reached up trying to wipe her hair back from her face until she realized it was Duke's long salt and pepper pony tail that was tickling her face. Instead, she began to stroke it and tuck it back behind his head.

"I see we agree," Duke answered, "in principle," he kissed her nose and eyes and finally, her lips, "it's nice to have your smiling face to look at."

"I can't help smiling," Lexi's smile was wide and toothy, "I love you so much and you're right here beside me!"

"Would you be able to close your mouth around a steak, then Smiley?" Duke tongued her luscious lips.

"Umm-mm-mm," she sucked on his tongue as it went by again, "would I? You betcher ass! A nice thick and juicy steak with al dente onions, a baked sweet potato and a nice big green salad. Yep. I could eat."

"I'm not sure I can afford your appetite, baby girl," Duke grinned sitting up and reaching for his pants, "I bet your mother and dad were glad to get you out of the house, it sounds like you were eating them out of house and home," and he laughed.

"Oh, don't worry about me," Lexi said abashed at her own hunger and enthusiasm, "I've got some money," she dug in her bag for some panties and a bra.

"Nah," Duke said pulling on his socks, "I was teasing about the appetite, besides, no child of mine, or should I say, woman of mine, ever pays or needs for money. Your mother never did and you never will," he slid his feet into his shoes and finished dressing.

She had put on her bra and was trying to fasten it when he reached over and took the ends in his hands and hooked them together. She turned around adjusting the straps. Not yet getting to her breasts. Duke noticed that they weren't fully seated in her bra, so he took a nipple with the thumb and forefinger of one hand while holding the bra with the other and adjusted them for her. Lexi stared at him in surprise. Duke finished and she reached up to heft them.

"Very good!" she exclaimed glancing down and seeing that they did not need anymore adjusting, "wow, all properly tucked in and everything," she bounced her bra-clad breasts.

"I know. It's an amazing thing," Duke said ironically as she looked up giggling. He picked up a sweater and held it open for her to slide into.

"The only man that can adjust my titties in my bra has gotta be my Daddy," she slipped her arms through the sleeves, continuing straight through and around Duke's neck. He finished pulling the sweater over her head as his lips were covered, tugging the bottom of the sweater down. His hands continued sliding downward to cup her ass cheeks, yanking her to him. She pulled his head down to her face again and opened her mouth to his.

"Shall we went," he buried his face in her hair, breathing in her ear a few seconds later.

She gave a long shaky sigh before answering, "yeah," in a small, quiet voice.

They walked out to Grady's car, his right arm around her shoulders and her left hand in his left back pocket, giving his buttock a squeeze every once in a while. They found their way to the best chop house in town, a place called Ruthie's Steak House and Duke called Clancy to see if anybody had fed him. He said that Leah had arrived several hours earlier with food. Duke noted that they must be hungry by now, and Clancy noted that the belly he'd grown was not a beer belly, although he didn't mind one once in a while. Duke told him that they were at Ruthie's and would they like a couple of steaks. Clancy said that a couple of T-bone steaks would be nice, with baked potatoes, garnished with fried mushrooms and onions, and lots of butter and sour cream on the potatoes. And maybe a couple of green salads as well. Duke then asked what they wanted to drink other than beer, because the funeral parlor wouldn't allow alcoholic drinks on the property. Clancy jokingly said that he'd completely forgotten about Leah, he'd better ask what she wanted to eat. Then he laughed, and said seriously, Leah and he had been talking about, as it turned out, steaks and what they liked. So just add a couple of strawberry — no? One strawberry and one chocolate shake and that would fix the two of them up. Duke laughed and agreed. He hung up and they walked on in the door.

"Want to take the food with us and eat with Clancy, baby?" he asked Lexi as the hostess stepped up to seat them.

"That sounds like a good idea," she agreed hanging onto his hand, "Clancy's always been a great guy."

"As I recall," Duke started to say and turned to the hostess, "we'll probably be better off at the bar, we'll be ordering some meals to take out."

The hostess nodded in acquiescence and took them to a seat at the bar. Duke helped Lexi with the stool and climbed into his as the hostess handed them menus and told them to enjoy.

"What're we getting?" Lexi asked, looking over the menu.

"I thought you had it already figured, Miss Healthy Appetite," Duke said as the bartender came over.

"I can take your food order here," the female bartender said, pulling out a pad.

"Go ahead, baby, give the lady your order," Duke looked over the menu at Lexi.

"Okay," she responded in turn, "well, how about a two-inch thick porterhouse a large baked sweet potato and a nice green salad," she smiled at the bartender, and as the bartender opened her mouth to ask, Lexi continued.

"I want onions and mushrooms on that steak, but make them al dente, and the sweet potato just a sprinkle of cinnamon and lots of butter, and vinegar and oil dressing for the salad," she smiled winningly at the bartender, "how's that," she reached out and playfully patted the bartender's arm.

"That covers it," the bartender laughed, "what to drink, baby," she asked.

"Oh, ah," Lexi hesitated, "think I could have a small glass of wine, Daddy?" she turned to Duke.

"Baby," Duke smiled indulgently, "you can have a whole bottle if you want," both women laughed.

"Red, rosè, or white?" asked the bartender smilingly, "and I'll have to check out your ID," she scribbled and held out her hand for the ID.

"Ooh," Lexi grinned, "carded already, "well, d'you want my real one or my fake one," and she laughed with Duke and the bartender as she pulled out two ID's.

"The legal one," the bartender tapped the bar still laughing.

"Oh, they're both legal, it's just that one's expired," she handed both over for the bartender to see.

"And I see that you turned eighteen just a few months ago," the bartender handed the cards back, "okay, sweetie, you're legit," she turned to Duke as she looked over her shoulder at Lexi, "I do have another question for you, but I'll get your orders in for you first."

"Now, then, Mister Good-Looking," she smiled warmly at Duke, "what's your desire, hmm?" Lexi's mouth suddenly dropped open as she stared with narrowing icy blue eyes at the bartender who rested her elbows on the bar and leaned close to Duke, flashing a lot of cleavage.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds