A Loving Daughter

"We'll leave her in your care then," Millie smiled wanly and stretched a hand out to shake his. He looked up at her, the tears running in rivulets down his care-worn cheeks, a little surprised at her gesture. He reached for her hand hesitantly.

"You know," he scrubbed at his eyes with his other hand and cleared his throat, "most people don't like to touch a funeral director's hand," he still did not touch her hand, "they believe that it will mark them for death," he stretched out his hand and gently touched her fingertips with his.

"We're all marked for death," Millie responded taking his hand firmly, "you, me, Uncle Duke. Everyone alive will someday die," she gripped his hand more firmly.

"Yes," he smiled his mournful smile again, "no sense railing against life. It is, after all, in no way permanent, is it?"

She quickly dropped his hand after the brief handshake, suddenly shaken at the prospect of her own mortality. Duke reached out and shook his hand also, making him wince at the powerful grip.

"We'll be back tomorrow night," Duke said straightening out his jacket, "you did say that her body will be ready for viewing then?" he stared unmoved at him.

"Yes, sir," the Director nodded solemnly.

Duke nodded and they turned and walked away. They came out of the door working out a sort of plan for the funeral, who Janine had wanted as pallbearers, in this case one urn bearer and three escorts, when they got her ashes back, and who was actually going to be available. They were working out turns for who would stay with her body when Clancy firmly said that he would stay with his Momma until she was put in the hearse for her last trip. They tried to talk him out of it, but finally gave in and Duke promised to bring him something to eat after a while.

While they talked over all the arrangements, Lexi simply sat, drinking him in, memorizing his every movement and each blemish on his face. Memorizing him for when she had to let him go. She never got over how tall he seemed, she herself, was only five feet tall, a little-bitty shrimpy thing, and he wasn't exactly a giant, but he seemed to tower over her and over everybody he met because of his force of personality. He seemed a lot bigger than his five foot nine. Her pulse raced as soon as she caught sight of him again. She didn't know what it was about him, maybe it was his authoritative way, or just his rugged manliness, but she got almost as excited seeing him in jeans as she did seeing him out of them. Her heart swelled and her pussy got all juicy.

"I love him," she thrilled to herself, "oh, how I love him."

She rose stiffly from the porch swing, feeling their love-making in her hips, just as he looked at her and caught her eye. Wordlessly she approached hin and just as silently, fell into his arms desperately pulling him tightly against her own body. No soul-kissing, no groping, not in public anyway, just a long, crushing, fulfilling hug. She buried her face in his chest while he nuzzled her hair. Life was good again.

They finally pulled apart, experiencing a quick moment of awkwardness. Millie was hugging Clancy and giving him a few words of encouragement as he snuffled and cried. He was the baby of the family, and he'd always been very close to his mother. He'd been a sickly child.

"Can we offer you a lift?" Duke asked Millie.

"No," she answered, "Katie's going to be here when she gets off work, to get me," she settled back on the swing.

"I'll let you play with the siren," he teased.

"No, thanks," she grinned, "it's a tempting offer, but I'll just sit here with Clancy until she gets here."

"Suit yourself, baby," he kissed her cheek and patted Clancy's shoulder.

"I'm here for you, buddy," Duke told him and handed him a slip of paper, "this is my cell number if you need anything," he handed one to Millie, too.

"Oh, yeah," Clancy mumbled reaching for his cell phone, "here's my number," he fumbled around in his pockets for paper and a pen. Finding none, he took the notepad that Duke offered and wrote his and Millie's number down.

"You remember my Katie, don't you?" Millie pulled a pack of cigarettes out of her bosom, her "high pocket" she called it.

"Yeah," I nodded, "I haven't seen Katie or Leah in years."

"Yeah," she agreed, "I think Katie was twelve and Leah was, what, ten?" she puffed it to life with her ubiquitous Bic lighter and took a deep drag.

Duke dropped into one of the rockers on the porch and Lexi dropped into his lap.

"And that one won't leave her Daddy alone, huh," she smiled at Lexi who blushed and leaned her head on Duke's chest.

Duke smiled and hugged Lexi's shoulders, kissing her hair, pressing his lips to the side of her face as Millie laughed.

"Katie's a couple of years older than Lexi," she dragged on the cigarette, "y'know, I was really surprised when you got out of the service with two young ladies in your arms," she looked off into the far distant past, "a nineteen year old bride and a one year old child. I always wondered what in the hell you were thinking of, such a young bride with such an old man."

"I often wondered myself," Duke answered, "but, I still haven't learned how to settle down. I'm still searching and still finding new things," he stroked Lexi's back as she sat up and looked at of them curiously.

The honking of a car horn suddenly broke into their reverie. They looked up to see Katie in her old Toyota Corolla leaning on her horn. Duke and Lexi stood up side by side looking out at her and waved. The car door suddenly flew open and Katie almost fell out in her eagerness to come rushing out, screaming loudly at Lexi.

"Lexi," she screeched, "Lexi, you're back," she ran up the stairs and grabbed Lexi in a huge hug, both of them laughing and hopping around. They both were squealing and laughing with each other, dancing around in their delight at seeing each other.

"I see they haven't forgotten each other," Duke laughed.

"I reckon not," Millie agreed laughingly throwing her cigarette into the sand pail and plugging her ears with her fingers.

It was only after greeting Lexi so enthusiastically, that Katie thought of Duke. She turned to him and gave him a huge hug and a sweet kiss full on the lips. Then she turned back to Lexi, as they took about another hour or so, talking and gabbing. Katie said she had to get some gas so she talked Lexi into going with her and leaving the "old folks" to continue talking. Duke waved them on their way as Lexi blew him a kiss.

"She's a beautiful child, Duke," Millie lit up another one, "you're lucky as hell to have had her."

"Carmen is a beautiful woman," he agreed, "she can't help but make beautiful children," he stared down at the wooden porch deck.

"Speaking of," Millie picked a piece of paper off her lip, "I heard that she's had another couple of kids with the new guy, both boys," she looked curiously at Duke.

"Yeah," Duke nodded, "I've seen pictures of them," he looked over at her, "and they're handsome good-looking little rascals," Millie smiled and nodded enthusiastically, "Lexi tells me that she's still in the habit of loving old men," he grinned again.

"You aren't thinking of — " Millie started.

Duke guessed where she was going and interrupted her.

"No," he smiled, "not even on a dare," his smile grew until most of his face was one huge smile of happiness.

"I see," Millie smiled back and punched him on the shoulder, "it's that way, is it?"

"Yeah," he smiled back at her, "it's that way."

"Who's the poor lady?" she grinned sideways at him, "or is it a man?!?!" she suddenly gasped, mockingly putting her hand to her mouth.

"Not a man, boy or male of any sort," Duke just kept smiling, "if I make it back from this one, you'll know," his smile slowly disappeared.

Millie sighed and leaned into his shoulder, no longer teasing him. She knew his position.

The girls were soon back, looking a lot more sober than they had left. They climbed up the stairs their arms around each other's waists. Millie stood up and as Duke stood up with her, she reached over and hugged him.

Katie also took him in her arms staring deep into his eyes. Satisfied, she hugged him, giving him an extra tight squeeze, lingering and slow and pressing her entire body against him.

"I'll see you later, Uncle Duke," she gave him a sudden impish grin and turned to Clancy, reaching for him as well. She gave him a chaste niecely hug, quick and fast, with a pat on the back.

"Baby, I'll have Leah come by later tonight and sit with you for a while, okay?" Clancy nodded and they kissed each other's cheeks.

Millie climbed into the passenger side of the Corolla and, as Katie and Lexi separated, Katie glanced at Duke almost shyly then turned to Lexi.

"Good, luck," she whispered quietly in her ear as they hugged good-bye.

"Thanks," Lexi whispered back.

Duke and Lexi hugged Clancy again and they stepped quietly down the stairs, hand in hand, saying nothing more until they climbed back in the car. Once inside, though, Lexi's composure cracked as she dropped her hand bag and pulled Duke to her.

"Kiss me, Daddy" she whispered, "I want you so much."

He gathered her into his arms and kissed her hard, his tongue plunging into her mouth, using her mouth with his tongue as his cock had used her pussy, claiming her as his. His powerful arms held her close, and she pressed herself closer, tighter, against his unyielding and hard chest. It thrilled her to know that she inspired excitement in him by her mere presence. Her hands reached up for his hair and head, pressing closer, voicing a low excited moan from deep in her throat. His hands searched her body, and they might have torn at each other's clothes then and there but for the loud noise of a diesel engine pick-up as it parked beside the car. Mercifully, no one was a witness to their discomposure and they separated reluctantly.

Duke waved casually at the people arriving as they pulled out of the parking lot, making casual conversation as they drove. They talked about little stuff, stuff so little it wasn't even worth remembering. During the ride back, she began teasing him, scratching his cock through his jeans with her fingernails. He was mostly occupied with the mechanics of driving, but Lexi had no such restrictions. She ran her fingers lovingly through his hair, rubbed the back of his neck, and slid her hands down his arm. She squeezed one of his hands and rested her hand possessively on his thigh. On occasion, the car would hit a bump and her hand would "accidentally" slide farther up his thigh, resting lightly partly on his inner thigh and partly on his heavy cock. Another jolt, and her hand moved up and down, lightly stroking the cloth-clad hardness camped between his legs.

Such innocence all so unintended as his light banter drifted off into silence, and they both stared out the front window at the traffic and the passing scenery. Through the rest of the ride, her left hand kept stroking and sliding, getting him stiffer and stiffer. They stopped at a light, and started again and as the car automatically shifted gears, she could feel the shifting of his muscles. His potency excited her and aroused delicious images of their earlier love making. Her erotic thoughts surreptitiously directed her actions, and by the time the car had shifted up to speed, she had moved her hand into the space between his legs and cradled his stiffly erect cock. She squeezed him softly, firmly, and as she did, his body tensed and she heard his breath hissing out. He said nothing, though, as she squeezed him again and, once again, scraped her nails lightly over his fabric covered manhood, slowly teasing and taunting him, and herself.

The promise of the ecstasy under the fabric was more than she could bear. She hummed softly as if trying to distract him from what she was doing, fingering the tab of his zipper, then slowly pulled it down. She reached in and stroked his cock through one less layer of clothing, his briefs all that separated the heat of his skin from her eager touch. She looked up to peer at his reaction, and was rewarded with no reaction. She smiled tantalizingly up at him, as his eyes bored straight ahead, intent on his driving, his clenching jaw, his flaring nostrils and his short breaths the only indications of his excitement. He whipped the car into the parking lot and pulled into their slot, banging the front tires hard against the curbstones. His knuckles were white with tension on the steering wheel, her heart pounded with her excitement as she snuck her hand in the y-front of his briefs and stroked his bare cock. The satiny feel of it made her almost dizzy with the desire she so wanted to voice. A few minutes later, he took his hands off the steering wheel and place one on her unoccupied hand, smiling down at her. His jaw unclenched, and worked back and forth as if to relieve a kink, and he finally voiced his concern.

"You know, we can't sit here all day with your hands in my drawers," he caressed the hand he held.

"I probably could," Lexi answered him only a little abashed as she squeezed his cock again and slowly ran the ball of her thumb over the eye, pressing it downward and rubbing it slowly. She could feel the first cum slick on her thumb as her own vaginal heat escalated another notch.

"So?" she said, in a voice suddenly gone so husky that it surprised her. Duke didn't look at her as he clutched the wheel desperately.

"So, dammit, let's go, teaser!" he blurted.

She giggled and quickly stuffed everything back into his trousers and tried to zip them up. He grabbed her hands and popped open the car door, literally dragging her by the wrist through the patio doors and into the room. He let her go, closed the doors, and pulled the curtain to. She knew that when she came this time, it would be with his cock buried within her, it was a wonderfully better way. She reached both arms around him from behind as the curtains whispered shut and he turned to her. She helped him rip his shirt off and dropped to her knees, her lips and tongue sucking and licking his belly and swirling around his belly button. She sucked and tongued madly watching him undress. She undid his belt with trembling and eager hands, shoving his pants and briefs down out of the way with his help. She slowed as she bared his stiff cock to the cool air-conditioned air, pausing and taking it gently in both her hands, adoring it with her eyes. It was thick and purplish-red and, to her, looked absolutely gorgeous. She wanted nothing more than to just stuff it into her aching cunt and ride him until she died of pleasure.

Housekeeping had, luckily, already come and gone or else they'd have had one helluva sexy show to watch because neither cared, at this point, about anything but each other. Duke helped her rip her jacket off and yanked her jeans down, kicking his off his feet, and lifted her bodily and threw her on the bed on top of the covers, almost immediately covering her body with his. His hard cock pointed the way into her hotly impatient pussy, and as Lexi felt his heat pressing apart her cunt lips, she grabbed his ass and tried to pull him into her. He held her off for just a few seconds, then the tension of his ass abruptly released, and like the launcher on an aircraft carrier, he sank his pilotless cock completely into her. She cried out her pleasure as his thick, heavy pole burrowed into her soft folds. Right then it wouldn't have mattered if her pussy was big enough to hold the world or so tiny that a needle wouldn't pass, because as he entered her, her hot and swollen pussy was so filled by his cock, that he literally pushed her vaginal walls outward. The sensation felt so damned good that she almost fainted.

He rocked slowly into her, sliding his cock out and in, in that a wonderful ancient rhythm of love and lust, alternately filling her full then emptying her, then once again he would stuff the marvelous fatness of his cock into her, then again, and again, and again. The excruciating pleasure of it quickly brought on the now-familiar throb of her pussy as the blood pumped into it, pouting her heavenly pussy-lips. She loved that heavy throb as she built up to her cum. Until — suddenly she exploded into her orgasm. Her wildly clutching pussy groped his cock with an unleashed fervor. Her hips arched up to lock against his, as she cried out and grunted, grinding and meeting every forceful thrust of his pelvis into her aching cunt with an enthusiastic acceptance of him. This frenziedly lustful sexual dance drove them into a nirvana of their own making. She grew ever more desperate to cum again as her Daddy responded to her fury by throwing his hips into hers, banging solidly and stiffly into her. He no longer sank and withdrew apace, instead, he slammed and jerked into her, fucking her with increasing force. Both of them were out of control, slamming into each other, tightening their grip on each other as they both began to cum.

She wailed as she peaked, her voice dying out as her body stiffened, her breath caught in her throat and she came, blowing and gasping. Barely audible whimpers of pleasure escaped her lips in rhythm with their thrashing bodies. Her pussy jerked spastically and forcefully as she came again and again on his pounding cock. She squeezed him with her cunt, encouraging him to cum. Then with a few more grunts and thrusts he, too, blasted his heavy cum jet into her receptive pussy, growling his pleasure in a deep, long, drawn out baritone moan. His cum blasted hotly into her as he unloaded, flooding and splashing fervidly against her torrid cervix, trying to blast through it into her uterus. She welcomed it into her, crying out in her delight and holding her Daddy tightly. She rode the last of his enthusiasm like a bronco rider, letting him wind down slowly as he shoved his cock into her, firing little salvos as he finished, until he just lay there in her arms, limply throbbing his pleasure inside her.

She had her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders as he buried his face in her slender throat. She loved him so very much, and she needed him, she needed him desperately, hopelessly, knowing that it was going to be impossibly hard to live without him. She whimpered in her anguish, sobbing in her helplessness as he crushed his lips to hers and she responded with all her heart.

They lay there, the sweaty sheen of their bodies glistening in the twilight of their dim room, the air conditioner blasting cold air over them. Duke slowly shrank inside Lexi's cunt as he held her closely, plastered against her by their stickiness and her legs wrapped around his hips. For a while they shared long languorous kisses, their tongues dueling lightly, and again they napped for a while before getting up to shower. Duke was the first one in and Lexi joined him a few minutes later.

"You're mine," she smiled impishly, "I get to wash you all over," she took the soap from his hands, "you're my man and I take care of my man," she lathered him up.

"Oh, really," he smiled.

"Yes, sir, really," she stepped out and grabbed a washcloth and quickly got back in. Duke went with it closing his eyes, and relaxing. The Japanese consular apartments were the last time he'd had a woman washing him down. Those geishas were something else. Lexi felt the same way as those geishas must have, as she lovingly and sensuously scrubbed him clean. Her intention was simply to show him her love, and how much she adored him by treating him like royalty. It slowly turned into a wordless, highly erotic meeting instead. Duke closed his eyes as she reached out with her soapy hands, to very lightly caress his chest, going through the pretense of washing him. She massaged the soap over his pectorals, her thumbs twirling in small circles around his stiffening nipples, scratching them tenderly, lightly with her finger nails. She kept her hands moving, slowly working her way down his small paunch. She stopped as she reached the level of his hips, and ran her hands up his sides, lathering under his arms, staying away from his hips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds