A Loving Daughter

Lexi gently licked him clean, kissing and licking the length of his shrinking shaft with long, loving larrups before releasing him. Then she laid his cock gently back between his legs as if she were laying a baby to rest, which she felt she was. Where his cock had been, she knew deep in her soul, that a baby would come eight to nine months from now. Katie's good luck wish had held. Meanwhile, she knew his cock would wake up later for her to feed on again, or press again on her cervix as it buried itself in her womb, so with a gentle nurturing touch she tucked it in, smoothing its head. Duke lifted his arm and Lexi cuddled into the hollow, wrapping her slim arms around his chest, and sighed with contentment.

"Happy?" he asked.

"Happy," she answered snuggling tighter against him. They slept well that night.

The next morning brought a drizzly gray day, a day for funerals. They called Clancy about breakfast, but Mike had already gone for some at the Dixie Diner, so he was okay. He said that the funeral director had told him that Janine would be ready for viewing at three in the Rose Room. Duke passed on the information and Lexi nodded. She tried to feel sad for her Aunt Janie, but she could only feel happiness about the precious cargo she now carried. She loved her Daddy so much, but she knew that sooner or later he'd leave, going back to Iraq or Afghanistan or wherever this contract would take him, and she wanted to keep something of his, with her. So she was happy and, for the first time in a long time, felt completely fulfilled.

They dozed for most of the morning, storing up energy, Duke said. Around eleven o'clock, he stirred and fixed some coffee in the room's coffee pot, then rummaged around in the under-sized refrigerator in the room. She sat up and watched him puttering around fixing them a pair of sandwiches. She didn't take long with hers, as hungry as she was, and he wasn't far behind. Then he stared at her for a moment and reached up to caress and tweak her heavy, pendulous breasts.

"Hold still," he ordered as his mouth neared hers. She tilted her head slightly and opened her soft lips to receive his.

"Hold still, I said," he ordered more roughly. So she held still.

His warm tongue caressed the side of her mouth, licking it, then he pressed his lips to hers, his tongue searching hers out.

"You had a little mustard," he noted, "I just wanted to see what you tasted like with mustard," he pressed his lips to hers again before she could say anything else, then, "you taste just as delicious with mustard as without," she giggled and turned slightly, sucking his tongue into her mouth, slurping delightfully on it, any stray thoughts completely driven out of her head by his loving caresses.

"You are my most beautiful baby girl," he whispered softly as they pulled apart, "the most beautiful woman I've ever known."

She looked into his eyes and saw the true light of love in his eyes for his own, his beautiful daughter, his child, the fruit of his loins. She felt that she had been born for him, born to love him and be his and his alone, his own very beautiful woman. She forgot her sandwich as she stared into his eyes, and caressed his face. Her heart swelled, feeling so full that it could almost burst at any second. She could hardly believe what was happening to her and in her. Her hunger forgotten, she sat for several long minutes, trying to ignore this other feeling, until she couldn't hold it in any longer. She leaned forward and caressed his face with her lips, rising slowly to her feet.

"Hold that thought, Daddy," she whispered reluctantly, "let me get to the bathroom first."

He laughed as she jumped off the bed and ran for the bathroom. She couldn't help but laugh at herself and at the absurdity of it. He heard the splashing of water as she peed, and a few splashes as her turds hit the water. He even thought he heard the wash cloth rubbing her sweet pussy. She paused on the way back and leaned into the mirror over the dresser. She wanted to see if what she felt showed on her face as well. Duke came up behind her as she leaned forward peering at her flawless skin in the mirror, and touched and caressed her back, his hands continuing down onto her ass.

"Lean forward a little, baby," Duke whispered spreading her ass-cheeks and hanging his cock between them.

"Ooh," she whispered back feeling his long warmth along her crack, "we gonna get naughty," and pushed her ass back into him, leaning on her elbows, and offering no resistance as he gently but firmly leaned her away from him, kissing the back of her neck.

"Daddy?" she queried.

"What, baby," his breath came heavy and Lexi involuntarily moaned throatily at the prospect of what might be coming up as he nibbled on her ear.

"Daddy?" she groaned again, "you gonna fuck me in the ass, Daddy?" she asked in an excited whisper before he could say anything.

"Baby, you have such a beautiful ass," he whispered, "I promise I'll be as gentle as possible, I won't hurt you," he bent and kissed the small of her back, "and if it hurts too much, just say so and I'll stop, but, you see, I've been admiring your ass and how very beautiful it is and want so very much to fuck my cock into it," he rubbed his cock up her butt split.

"I've never had it there, Daddy," she whispered apprehensively, "but, Daddy, with you doin' it, I know it'll be good. I love it already," she grinned getting more and more excited.

Duke shuddered as he held his cock still, the early cum seeping and lubricating his cock in his excitement. He looked down at her beautiful ass, and wondered at how one took a virginal ass. His desire to shove it up her ass was being thwarted by too much of the very friction that he so desired — he needed something to lubricate it.

"Here," she said, instinctively realizing his quandary, "I got a little jar of Vaseline in my bag," she stood up and broke loose as she fumbled in her bag.

She quickly found the tiny plastic jar, and handed it to her Daddy. He popped it open and dipped a double finger full of the slick stuff, dropping the jar on the dresser and greasing her ass good, making it nice and slippery. With her ass ready, he positioned the head of his cock at her sphincter door, it was drawn tightly shut, and he began to push.

"Baby, you've got to relax it or we're both going to hurt," Duke groaned.

"O-o-okay, Daddy," she mumbled relaxing her buttocks until she finally figured out where her sphincter was, then slowly loosened it, as her buttocks untensed.

"Ready, Baby?," he asked quietly, sliding in a little at a time as her ass hole clenched and unclenched.

"R-ready for what," she gasped, "I don't know, I've never felt it this way," she whimpered.

"Okay, baby," he apologized, "I wasn't sure if I believed you when you first said you'd never done this before, but I believe you now."

"Oh, Daddy," she said weakly, "just tell me what to do," her anus relaxed even more as he worked his cock around.

"T-that's it, baby," he replied excitedly, his cock slowly plumbing the depths of her virginal ass, "you just have to relax the hole and leave everything else to me," he pushed in further.

"Y-y-yes ss-sir," she whimpered, "oh, ow, owowow!" she suddenly cried out, "it hurts, Daddy."

"Oh, yes-ss! That's my baby," he moaned, "I'm backing out then, baby," he slid in just a bit deeper and began backing reluctantly out.

"NO!" she gasped, "don't -- don't back out! Oh, geez," she moaned, "it still hurts! Oh! Just keep going, Daddy, that -- oh, yes -- that feels better, Daddy!"

"Oh, yeah! Oh, that's my baby," he whispered lovingly stopping and slowly going back in, "here comes the rest," and with a final, smooth thrust, he shoved the rest of his stiffness all the way up her sweet, tight ass.

"Oh-hh-hh, god," she groaned gaspingly, "Oh! Oh! It's so full! Oh! Oh! Oh, my! Daddy-Daddy-daddee-ee!" she suddenly shrilled, "Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck me hard, my sweet Daddy," she was about to screech at the top of her lungs, surprised at he sudden cum, Duke quickly shoved his underwear, the handiest thing he could reach, against her mouth. Her screech muffled, she quickly reached up, taking the pee smelly garment in her hands, holding it tightly to her mouth and nose.

"Oh, whoa-ah-hh," she moaned as she came down off her cum, "that feels so good, I've never . . . ooh-um."

"You've really never had it up the ass before now?" he asked incredulously.

"I've never had it like that and I've never felt that before," Lexi moaned panting hard, "y-you completely fill my butt hole and I feel so helpless, Daddy, so wonderfully and completely helpless under you," she gasped for air, "I feel like a little girl, Daddee-ee. Totally and completely helpless, like when I was a little bitty girl and you lifted me up high up in the air," she panted in excitement, "it's like nothing I've ever felt, Daddy-Daddy, ooh, God! It sends me into a complete tizzy, and I'm so high and I feel so totally wonderful," she gushed, "oh, Daddy! You still lift me up so high! Your cock in my ass does that to me, Daddy, and it makes my ass feel so full, Daddy!" her ass thrust back into his hips, bouncing and shoving his cock up her rectum, "your cock is so fat, so hard, so thick! And you're my wonderful Daddy!" she squealed the last, her ass bouncing back as if on a little bouncing motor, "I love you so much, my Daddy," she was crying in her delight and pleasure. Breaking down from unparalleled adoration of her Daddy. She cried and sniffled.

"Oh, Daddy! Oh, Daddy! Oh, Daddy!" she sobbed, "I love you so, my Daddy," she twisted and reached a hand up to his face to caress his cheek and lips.

"Oh, Daddy!," she cried out again, "do me! Do my ass! Do me again, Daddy!" she kept bouncing her ass back into his cock.

Duke just continued to voicelessly drive his pistoning cock into her. Slowly and rhythmically he drove into her, feeling her buttocks clenching and unclenching, bouncing back and forth to his fucking rhythm.

"I'm going out of my mind, Daddy," she moaned as she bounced her ass back onto his cock just to feel it driving into her ass. She gasped as she came again, "only you, Daddy," she moaned, "only you do this to me," she shuddered as she was rocked by another incredible orgasm.

Duke also was getting close to cumming, but he kept driving into her, letting his passion rise steadily with each thrust of his muscular pole. Not yet ready, not yet willing to cum.

"Oh, Daddy, oh, oh, oh-oh-oh-ooh-ooh," she cried out biting into his underwear again, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming again, Daddy! Oh, my! Oh, my Daddy! Fuck me hard, Daddy! Oh, Daddy, Daddy, fuck me hard! Make me cum!"

Those encouraging words were all he needed. He wasn't much of a talker during sex, but with Lexi, he loved to hear her voice her lust as he fucked her. He upped his rhythm, ramming his stiff cock in and out of her, pistoning it hard into her, faster and faster, never missing a beat. As she screeched her cum into his underwear, Duke shoved her head into a towel. Her shrieks were penetrating the underwear muffler. Lexi, in turn, felt as if she'd never cum before nor that she would ever stop. She continued one long string of successive orgasms, each forming on the last and sending her successively higher and higher. She felt like she was in a fantasy come true, her Daddy was fucking her until she screamed herself hoarse, driving her mindlessly on and carrying her into a blissful oblivion of cum.

Duke finally fired his heavy load of cream whipping up her working ass hole. His cum came bucking up her ass as she locked her legs tightly together, compressing her buttocks securely together and forcing his cream to fight it's way through. Her orgasms coursed through her, and she knew she was his and he could have her ass wherever and whenever he needed or wanted it. She was his, irrevocably and undeniably and she would always be his. Duke went a little crazy as he came, his own climax was right in time with Lexi's last one, and he let loose a roar as his cum jetted into her very receptive ass. Lexi, already on her face on the dresser, simply let go and pressed her face against the cool wood-grain. Cum seeped out of her ass, squeezing out around Duke's fleshy plug as he automatically worked his hips, running his limp monster in and out of her cum-slick ass. Duke took his saliva soaked underwear out of Lexi's hands and rolled it up tightly into a cotton plug, then as he pulled out, he gently pushed the plug in her ass, making a quickie tampon for her cum-filled ass.

"Don't want you leaking all over the place," he whispered as Lexi grinned.

That didn't feel half-bad, she decided, in fact it felt pretty good as he picked her up and dropped her on the bed, falling into it with her. She scrambled around and slurped his cock into her mouth, licking and caressing it with her tongue.

"Oh, hey!" he laughed, "if you're hungry, let's just go get a burger."

"I just want my tube steak," she giggled in response, reveling in the feel of the plug in her ass. She slurped on his cock for a few minutes then yawned and snuggled into his arms.

He took her with him as he rolled onto his side. They were soon sawing logs again, catching a quick twenty winks.

"What are you doing?" Lexi asked sleepily as she came awake in the dark. She could feel his cum crusted around her lips as she squeezed her ass on the underwear plug.

"Here, give me your hand and I'll show you." Duke replied taking her hand and guiding it to his exposed balls and hard, upstanding cock. She curled her warm fingers around it and automatically stroked up and down as he let go of her hand. He let her have the run of his cock and balls, lacing his fingers behind his head. She liked the feel of it and the freedom he gave her with it and took full advantage of it, rubbing and caressing his cock. Duke just lay back and enjoyed the pleasure of her hand-job.

"Ah-hh," he sighed contentedly, waiting for the inevitable as the pressure built in his balls, "don't stop," he hissed as she slowed.

"Oh, okay," she smiled stroking up and down slowly.

"Oh, baby," Duke moaned suddenly unloading what felt like a gallon of cum into her hands and on the sheets. Lexi quickly put her mouth over his cock, the strong smell of cum under her nose gave away the fact that some of it was splashed on him already.

He pulled her up, the sheet sliding off to reveal her beautiful, gently rounded breasts. He pulled her up and kissed her while she still fumbled with his cock. She grinned and pulled back, lifting up a corner of the sheet to clean off his cock. Breaking their kiss, Lexi sat back and let him reach up and play with her breasts.

"Is that better?" she smiled knowingly.

He grinned again and pulled her down to him, sucking a nipple into his mouth and rolling the other between a thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, Daddy, don't stop!" she moaned pushing her breast further into his mouth and throwing a leg over his waist.

He lay there, his hard dick comfortably pointing upward along the crack of her butt cheeks. Lexi didn't say a word, she just slid back, her naked pussy resting on his cock, legs astraddle of his lap. His cock knocking against her bare pussy was almost more than he could stand. She pressed closer and slid down, freeing his cock, then slid forward, until it was pressed against her stomach. She was enjoying the feeling of rubbing up and down the length of his cock, from her pussy to her tummy, as they tongue-kissed. She quivered as if with a chill as she was about to cum again.

"Little pig, little pig, let me cum in," he teased.

Lexi didn't say a word as she shivered and did cum, lifting just enough to allow his cock entry into her sopping wet hole. Her silky pubic hair and the spread of her beautiful pussy lips stood outlined in the moonlight. He got harder as she slid wetly onto his red-hot poker and settled on it with a heartfelt sigh.

"Sensational," he moaned as the swollen head of his cock spread wide the smooth slickness of her vagina, slipping all the way in. He slowly kissed his way around her neck and shoulders as he pulled her to him. He lifted her up, stopping to suck on her nipples and teasing them with his tongue and teeth as she rode him like a hobby-horse, sliding back and forth and back and forth. The aroma of her cock filled pussy intoxicated him, as he ran his hands through her soft hair, her sweet lips engulfing his thrusting tongue. The honeyed taste of her wonderful sweet mouth as he nibbled lightly on her tongue spurred him to ever greater heights.

He came quickly, surprising himself as he emptied his balls into her hot cunt. She slid off, cumming, turning to lay her head on his leg and sucking his cock into her mouth again. His cock continued to throb, spurting more hot cum as she rubbed his cock and balls, sucking and poking her tongue into the cock's eye between spurts, licking and swallowing his salty cream. The sun shone between the patio door curtains as she finished cleaning his cock. The morning stirred them and awakened them from their dreamy love session. They lay there resting, for a time, the sun rising higher and the clock running later.

It must have been around ten, Lexi was on her belly, half under Duke before they finally moved and Duke pulled his cock from the safe-keeping of Lexi's soft pussy and they arose. They spoke little, mostly communicating with touches and kisses as they showered in silence, with Duke pulling the forgotten plug out of Lexi's ass-hole. They didn't say much as, with Duke's arm around her shoulders, they drove back to the funeral home. They still hadn't eaten, so they made a quick stop at a Waffle House, gobbled down some eggs and hash-browns and continued on. Lexi leaned on him and, with both hands, stroked his thighs possessively, enjoying the companionable silence. They took a turn around the down-town area, passing the university and listening to the noisy crickets, before stopping at the home. It was quiet and peaceful. She snuggled against Duke as he cuddled her as if she was still a little girl -- she was his little girl. She slid onto his lap and buried her face in his neck, throwing one arm around his neck and the other under and around his shoulder.

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered nuzzling his neck, "I love you so, so much."

Duke pulled her up a little higher and lifted her head, the better to tongue her lips apart and thrust his tongue into her mouth. She nibbled and sucked on it, giving some of her tongue back and shivering a little.

"Oh, God, Daddy," she whispered, "I can still feel you cumming in me," she gulped and sucked some more of his tongue, "and I cum again and again each time I feel it," she gasped and held her breath for a quick minute, "oof," she moaned, "there I go again."

Duke never said much, he just grinned and licked her lips and her sweet, delicious tongue in her wonderfully warm and capacious mouth.

Most of that day was spent with the relatives. The body was carried out to the hearse and everybody watched as it headed for the crematorium. The ashes would come back in a couple of days and Millie would mix them with potting soil and plant a tree with them, and Janine would still be around as part of the tree.

Janine had once said that she didn't care what happened to her body once she died, because she was no longer occupying it. It didn't matter to her, as far as she was concerned, they could sell it for parts, donate it for medical research, or, and she said this with a lascivious smile, or they could rent it out to those creeps who like to make love to dead bodies, what do they call them -- Oh, Mama, Bree had snorted. You mean necrophiliacs, injected Kate. Yeah, continued Janine, it don't matter, might be fun to get laid after I'm laid out, and she had laughed as Katie and Bree looked at her as if she had suddenly gone insane. After she'd calmed down from her hysterical moment, she mentioned that she would prefer to be cremated. So, here they were, finally saying their last goodbyes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds