A Prison Break Ch. 03

"Yeah, I... I like it a lot. I... I just never... I don't know, I mean, I just never thought that... that would be part of it. Is it... has it always been part of it for you?"

I realized this beautiful petite girl had me on an emotional roller since I stopped at that damn garage sale. From smiling to pissed off to lustful and now I was feeling... well, jeezuz her eyes, that look in them, my damn heart started swelling. I spoke softly, "No, sweetheart, not with every... not with every girl. It's... it's..." I took a slow breath.

"What?"

"It's a... a special part of making love, I guess. It means..." I stopped speaking. I certainly wasn't going to tell her the truth.

"It means what?"

I pulled her close and pushed my face into her hair. "It means there's a lot more going on than... than just two bodies screwing." I kissed the side of her head and hoped that would suffice. I felt her nod against me. I hoped she didn't start crying. I ran my hands up and down her back, sometimes one would trace the curves of her seductive ass. She swayed but not much at all. We stayed like that for at least two minutes before she leaned back. She smiled softly. Her eyes were teary but not sad. Her face moved forward and she kissed my lips, her tongue wiggled into my mouth. She knew I preferred it the other way round, my tongue in her mouth. I tried to push hers back. She started giggling. She started squirming harder. My hand slid between her buns, two fingertips caressed her torrid, squinting hole. Her tongue retreated and mine chased it into her mouth. I wiggled the tip of my middle finger into her ass, just to the very first knuckle.

"Mmmmmh," Lana moaned into my mouth.

Her ass started rising, her cunt tightened around the base of my cock and kept gripping as it slid up the staff. Our kiss broke. Her pussy reached the head of my prick, then she shoved down hard, grinded, then rose again. She kept that up as a fraction more of my finger screwed into her hot bottom. I scrunched down a little more in the chair. My other hand left her waist. I turned it around and placed my palm on her lower abdomen so I could use my thumb on her turgid clit.

"No... no... my waist... on my waist... I'm close... close."

Instead of moving it to her waist, I reached around and gripped a cheek of her ass. Her up and down and squirming grew more intense. Without giving it much thought I released her bun, raised my hand away and brought it down sharply-- smat!

"Oh! Yeah... yeah."

I gave her three more taps -- smat... smat... SMAT! She got even more crazy. I was on the brink. I moved my hand back to her abdomen. My thumb couldn't have rubbed her clit more then four times, when she shoved down hard and started convulsing on my lap. Her fingernails dug into my shoulder muscles. I moved my hand to her ass.

She screamed, "Oh god! Oh GOD!" She arched her back and leaned forward. I think she was rubbing her firm, big clit on my pubic bone.

I wasn't paying attention to that though, I was concentrating on the magic her tight cunt was doing around my throbbing cock. "Lana... ah, jeezuz... ah... ah fu-UUUK!" I yanked my finger out of her butt and both my hands gripped her luscious buns. It was now me holding on for dear life as I strained upward with my cock and pumped gob after gob of hot spunk deep into her perfect pussy.

I wanted to stay inside Lana forever.

* * *

We were both on the single, cushioned, redwood chaise I had bought at Home Depot that morning. It was something I had always wanted. Lana tried to talk me out of buying it, saying the old, fold out aluminum ones we had were still okay. I ignored her. I wanted two but only had money for one. Credit cards were for emergencies. Now in the back yard, Lana on my lap, her back pressed against my chest, her head on my shoulder, I was glad I had only gotten one. We were looking up at the stars. I wished we were on some farm, no light pollution, we'd see a million more sparkling points. I lived in a farmhouse with few friends for a couple years during undergrad days. A million stars. The night was warm and humid, but there was a little breeze which cooled us. Lana squirmed the back of her head against my shoulder.

She spoke softly, "Remember when I said there was a time Barb slapped me hard across the face?"

"Yeah, of course I do."

"There was another time that... that scared me even more than that."

"What? When?"

"I was about the same age, around ten, maybe eleven. It was during that year or so she was dancing."

"Huh? Dancing? What do you mean?"

"Yeah, you know. The exoti..." She exhaled. "The nude dancing at that bar."

My brow pinched. "She... she was an exotic dancer? A... a stripper?"

Lana's forehead tensed for a moment too, then her eyes grew a little larger. "Didn't... didn't you know that?"

I started to feel angry, then I wasn't sure if I had any right to be. I guess I didn't tell Barb everything about myself either, although at that moment I couldn't think of a thing I held back from her. "No... no, I didn't know."

"I-I think she... I bet she wants to forget that time. It... I don't think it was a very good period for her, and... and I know it wasn't for me."

I waited for her to continue. She just looked at her hand holding and caressing mine. I spoke softly, "If you don't want to tell me what happened, that's okay."

"I... I've never told anyone." She took a slow breath. "I think... I think she worked at the bar for a year, maybe like a year and a half. She... After a few months, she... she started bringing guys home after work, you know, once in a while. I... I think it was guys she liked who she met at the bar.

"She and the guy would usually be... drunk when they got to the house, and... and they were usually loud so... so I'd wake up. Sometimes just their talking and laughing woke me up, sometimes... we were living in an apartment then, and her bedroom was next to mine, so... so I'd hear her, you know, doing it with the guy in her room.

"Then this one time she brought a guy home after work, it was really late, like... four in the morning. They were in her room almost right after they got to the apartment. The guy... I think the guy started ripping Barb's clothes off. She started screaming at him about it, telling him to stop, that she'd take them off. I don't think the guy stopped. I heard something hit the wall hard. I... I think it was Barb. She yelled at him telling him not to be so rough. He swore at her and said something like, she was going to give him what he needed, something... something like that. There was a thump on the wall again. Mom... just let out a scream, then he shouted that... um, that she should give him a beejay, but, you know, didn't say it like that. Barb shouted again that he was hurting her.

"Then he just called her names for a few minutes. Then I think they got on the bed because the... the headboard started banging against the wall. Barb... Barb started shouting that he was hurting her, that she liked him, that she'd give him what he wanted but... but just not be so rough. Then I heard either slaps or maybe punches, and Barb started screaming and... and she was crying too.

"I got so scared. I didn't know what to do. I thought... I thought the guy might really be hurting Mom, might... might even kill her. I got up and... and went to her doorway. They were... were naked. He was grabbing her hair, her head was back, his other hand was around her throat. They... they were screwing, in like missionary position. Barb... Barb was crying and telling him to stop. He took his hand from her throat and... and started slapping her face and breasts, then... then he punched her breast. Barb screamed, and-and..."

Lana started crying, shaking but not making a sound. Her breathing quickened, then she wiped her eyes with her fingertips and calmed down. She cleared her throat. "Then I... I ran into the room. Neither of them had seen me at the door. I... I started hitting the guy, his... his arm, his back, slapping and punching him, shouting at him to leave Mom alone. He let go of Barb's hair, then... then shoved me away. I fell down.

"Barb started screaming at me to leave, that... that everything was all right, that the guy was a friend, that I should just go to my room. The... the guy started shouting at her, calling her names, saying she had lied to him, not telling him she had a kid. Then... then he got up and started getting dressed. Mom got up and tried to stop him, you know, pulling his pants down, telling him she'd do what he wanted. He pushed her away, calling her names again, but... but Barb would get up and kept telling him to stay while she kept pulling his pants down and trying to take off his shirt, or trying to hug him and... and that's when he really started hitting her, punching her in the face.

"I got so scared. I... I knew I couldn't stop him, so... so I ran to the kitchen and called 911. I... I was crying and screaming into the phone that a guy was trying to kill Mom. The woman asked for the address and if I was in danger, and that I should leave... I think she said that, and... and I think she said police officers were already on the way. Then... then there was loud pounding at the door. The woman on the phone told me it was the police. I was about to go to the door, Mom was still screaming and shouting, both telling the guy not to go and to stop hitting her, and then before I could put the phone down, the door swung open and two cops came in with their guns out. One grabbed me and took me out to the hallway. The... the what'd'ya call it, the-the building manager was out there. He took me down the hallway away from the door. I heard more shouting and screaming, the cops were shouting too.

"I... I broke away from the manager guy, and... and I ran down to the apartment, then to Mom's room. She... she was lying on the floor. Both cops were holding the guy down, putting handcuffs on him. I went over to Mom. Her mouth and nose were bleeding. There was blood all over her face and chest. She had bruises on her breasts and arms. She was crying. She looked at me and got angry, telling me I was stupid for calling the police, that I had ruined everything.

"Then one of the cops picked me up, I mean, pulled me up to a standing position. I... I looked at the guy on the floor. His... his pants were still around his ankles. The.. the cop led me out of the apartment into the hallway again. He... he was really angry at the manager for letting me go. The cop used his radio, I don't know what he said, maybe said to send an ambulance. He told the manager to be sure to keep me in the hallway. The cop went back into our apartment. The manager crouched down and tried to calm me down, I guess, but he looked really angry too.

"I heard the guy... the guy shouting that it was all Barb's fault, the cops told him to shut up. I heard Mom saying, sort of shouting that they shouldn't take the guy away, something like that. Then the... the medics... paramedics came up the stairs and went inside. Then two more cops showed up. One was a woman, she took me down to the police car. She put a blanket around me and sat with me in the back of the car. I saw two cops come out with the guy. He had his pants on but not his shirt. Both cops were holding his arms. They put him in the other car, then one cop came over and the woman cop got out and talked to him. The paramedics had Barb on a stretcher when they brought her out, then they put the wheel legs down and pulled her to the ambulance. I got so scared when I saw that. The woman cop opened the door and told me Mom was going to the hospital but I shouldn't worry. She took me upstairs to the apartment so I could put on jeans and a T shirt, get dressed, put shoes on.

"Then she and the guy cop slowly drove me to the hospital. She asked me a lot of questions about what happened, but she was really nice about it, kept telling me Mom would be alright, not to worry.

"At the hospital I had to wait to see Barb. The woman cop stayed with me for a while, then some other woman at the hospital sat with me. It was morning, I mean, daylight when I finally saw Barb. The nurse told me they had given her something to sleep. Her... her face was swollen, and both her eyes were, you know, starting to be black eyes. Then the nurse took me to the other woman again, and... and there was this minister with her. She said I was going to stay with him and his wife that day, maybe for two days, depending on when Barb got out of the hospital.

"I don't know why, but... but that scared me even more. I... I left with the minister and at his house, his wife was there. She asked me if I was hungry or wanted to go to bed and sleep. I told her I wanted to sleep, because... I... I just wanted to be alone. I didn't want to talk to them. She took me to a bedroom, gave me pajamas and a bathrobe, told me they were freshly washed, then brought in a glass of water, a glass of milk, and little plate of cookies for me. She left me alone, closed the door. I didn't want to wear the pajamas but I put them on and got into bed. I drank some water but didn't touch the cookies or milk. I... I eventually did fall asleep.

"Around noon, the woman knocked on the door. She told me she was making lunch and had some good news. She asked if she could come in. I said yes. She came in and walked over to the bed. She told me Mom was going to be released from the hospital, and after lunch she and her husband would drive me there, pick up Mom and take us to the apartment.

"And... well, that's what happened. Barb's eyes were really black. When the minister and his wife left us, Barb... Barb sat down with me, started crying and kept apologizing to me, saying she was going to quit her job at the bar, saying she was going to stop drinking, saying she'd never let an awful guy like that into the apartment ever again."

Lana took a deep breath. She wiped her eyes. "I think she kept working at the bar, you know, dancing for... like another six months. She... she never stopped drinking, and... and that's when she started, you know, getting really sad and... and crying in her room when she drank. And..." Lana turned her head and looked into my eyes. Hers were brimming with tears. She wiped them again. "Sorry, I... I don't know w-why I told you that. It's... it's really a boring, dumb story, isn't it?"

My arms were wrapped around her. I held her closer and kissed the side of her head. "Not dumb at all. You're... you're a very brave person, Lana." I felt her head shake.

Her voice was strained and high pitched, I knew she was on the verge of tears, "No... no I'm not... not at all." Her petite body trembled as she started crying softly.

I held her a little tighter.

* * *

I was in a funk... actually I was fuckin' angry when I pulled into the driveway. It had been a shit day. I got into it again with Jim. I had been busting my ass on the job for the past couple weeks, making it there on time every morning, and was the last one to leave at the end of the day. He was rushing us all because Steve, the contractor, the big boss, had gotten two more general contracts for homes. So today, of all the fuckin' guys on our crew, he picks me to start doing the fuckin' clean up shit.

It was a fuckin' job the high school summer gofer kid usually did, except this year there was no high school kid. Steve was watching expenses. While I did clean up, the rest of the guys were finishing up the last bits of framing. The drywalling crew was scheduled to come in on Friday. After they were finished, we'd be working two sites. It just fuckin' pissed me off and I told Jim the fuckin' prick what I thought. He said I didn't want to make money, I could go home. I was a fuckin' card carrying union journeyman, doing carpenter's helper shit!

Actually the cleanup didn't piss me off. It was a job that needed to be done, it's just that fuckin' Jim the fuckin' prick always gave me the fuckin' shit jobs. I hadn't been late and stayed longer than anyone else for at least two fuckin' weeks and he gives the shit job to me! If anyone should have been doin' the fuckin' cleanup, it should have been fuckin' Matt. That prick had only been on the crew for a fuckin' year. I had two more years seniority over that fuckin' prick!

There were two other crews working for Steve. Bill, who I didn't know very well was the foreman of one, Jack was the foreman of the other. I had worked with Jack's crew a few times and I thought he was a decent guy. I had talked with him a half dozen times trying to get switched to his crew, but he had always hemmed and hawed about it. Maybe he was a fuckin' prick too, just like fuckin' Jim.

When I walked into the mud room, Lana was in the kitchen washing a couple glasses. She turned towards me anticipating a kiss. I walked past her to the cabinet and pulled out the Comfort. I had stopped at the first bar I saw on the drive home and had a double bourbon rocks. I needed another to take the fuckin' edge off. I opened the bottle and grabbed a glass from the drainer, moved around her and got some ice, then around her again to the bottle. I poured a few fingers. I took a gulp.

I heard Lana exhale, then ask, "What's wrong?"

I stared out the kitchen window over the sink and took another gulp. "Nothin'."

"Then why are you... if nothing happened..." She exhaled sharply and folded her arms over her chest.

I really wasn't in the mood to take any shit from her. It took two more gulps to finish the drink. I sat at the kitchen table and took off my boots. I picked them up and stood. I took one step towards the mud room, stopped, then without even thinking, I pitched them as hard as I could into the little room. They thudded against the door to the garage, putting two small dents in the steel thermal door before the boots tumbled to the tile floor.

Lana shouted, "What are you doing, you idiot?!

I nudged her to the side to pour myself another drink, a small one, a jigger's worth. I downed that and headed to my bedroom. As I started taking my clothes off to shower, I realized the stupid little bitch had followed me and was standing in the doorway. When I tossed my dirty clothes into the corner of the room out the side of my eye I saw her arms were still folded across her little titted chest.

Her voice sounded whiney, "Why won't you talk to me?"

"I have nothing to say at this moment."

"What happened?"

I ignored her and walked into the master bath. I turned on the shower, then grabbed my toothbrush and paste. I brushed while waiting for the water to warm up. I don't know why the fuck I was brushing my teeth, maybe because she had moved to the bathroom door, brushing I wouldn't have to talk. I rinsed my mouth and stepped into the tub and closed the curtain. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and started lathering my head. When I heard her speak, I knew she had stepped closer to the tub.

"Why do you always do this? You come home angry and you never want to tell me what it's about. I hate that. You know I hate that. I ask you what's wrong and you just push me away. I... I want to help you and... and you never let me."

My jaw was clenched. I rinsed the shampoo off. "You wanna help me, Lana? Is that it?"

"Yes."

I growled, "You wanna help? Then take your fuckin' clothes off, get in here, keel down and suck my fuckin' cock."

Even though my prick started growing, I figured that would get her the fuck away from me. I grabbed the bar of soap and started lathering my prick first, giving it a few squeezing strokes, then washed my face, ears and neck. As I was finishing up my back, butt, and chest I watched the dirty, sudsy water swirl around the drain. As I turned to rinse out my ass crack, I flinched when the shower curtain opened. Lana, naked, stepped into the tub. I couldn't believe the dumb bitch was going to do it. My cock believed it though, and quickly grew to a full erection.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds