A Prison Break Ch. 03

"You're... that's... too rough... Don't..."

I growled, "You like it rough, Lana... you... told me." I watched her ass jerk again as I rammed my prick into her. I felt her hand try to grab my hand from her little tits. I grabbed her other little breast.

"Ow! Don't. Sto... Slow... slow down... not... not so rough... come... c'mon."

I shut my eyes. I was too fuckin' close to listen to her.

"Ow! My neck... stop that!"

My eyes shut tighter. I rammed deep again, stayed deep and grinded my cock into her and groin against her ass as hard as I could. "Arrrhh... arrrhh... AH! Fu-UCK!" My body stiffened, but my hips still grinded slightly. My cock started pumping, dollops of thick jiz spewed into her hot, tight, little cunt. I was hoping the fuck would unknot my gut. I guess it did for the most part. I started gasping breaths. I let go of Lana's tits and the back of her neck. I held her hips.

Lana's torso rose. She held the top of the head board and jerked her hips forward. My half hard cock popped out of her cunt.

"What the hell did you do that for?" I felt the anger start simmering again.

She didn't answer me. She slid off the bed and started picking up her clothes around the room. I had nearly ripped them off her. She started towards the door.

I asked, "Where're you going?" She didn't answer and disappeared about the jamb into the hall. I exhaled sharply, then muttered, "Now what the fuck?" I lay down on my half of the bed. I mumbled to myself, "Fuck her if she thinks I'm going to run after her. What's her fuckin' problem anyway?"

A few minutes later I heard the shower in her bathroom.

I got up and peed, then did a quick wash to get the jiz and cunt juice off my cock. I considered a shower but had just taken one a couple hours ago when I got home from the job. I brushed my teeth and went back to the bed and lay down. I muttered again, "What the fuck is wrong with her? So it was a little rough, so fuckin' what?"

A few minutes later she came back wearing her longest nightshirt T, the one that nearly went to her knees. She only came into the bedroom a couple steps. Her arms folded over her chest. "I... I didn't like the way you were tonight. You... you were too rough with me. You weren't paying attention to me."

My face tensed. I glared at her. "So... you're changing your mind about liking it when I get intense, when things get a little rough? You told me a dozen times... hell, two dozen times you like it like that. Now you're changin' your fuckin' tune about it?"

"Okay, yeah, I do like it like that sometimes, but that's when you're with me."

My brow pinched. "What the fuck are you talking about? I was with you. Where the fuck were you?"

"You weren't with me! You were just fucking. You didn't care who was in bed with you. It could have been any girl. It didn't matter to you. I didn't matter to you."

"That's bullshit. I was with you." I knew she might be right. I didn't want to think about it.

"No you weren't. You didn't care about me. I-I told you it was too rough. I told you to stop. You didn't care. You just kept fucking me, that's... th-that's all you cared about... fucking."

I lied again. "Did you? If you did, I... I didn't hear you or... or didn't understand it exactly like that."

"That's a lie. You heard me." She swallowed. Her eyes started welling. "Why... w-why did you d-do that to me?"

Ahhhh... shit. I didn't need this fuckin' bullshit tonight. I took a slow breath, then exhaled it just as slowly. "Okay... fine. I'm a jerk. Sorry."

"You're not sorry. You're not s-sorry at all." One of her folded arms over her chest moved. Her fingers quickly wiped her eyes then her arm returned to her chest.

My jaw clenched again. "How the fuck do you want me to say I'm sorry?"

Her face scrinched. "I... I-I want you t-to mean it." She coughed or sobbed, I'm not sure which, then quickly wiped her eyes again. "N-nevermind. I... I guess it... I guess it doesn't m-matter to you." She turned and started towards the door.

Ahhh FUCK! I jumped out of bed and took two long strides to catch her before the doorway. I wrapped my arms around her. "Wait, Lana."

"Why? Why should I?" She halfheartedly twisted in my arms.

"Look... I'm... I'm sorry. I really am. I just..."

"I told you to stop and... and you didn't."

My brow pinched again. She might have but I honestly didn't remember that. I had heard her say something about being too rough, but I really couldn't recall her saying 'stop.' I exhaled. Maybe she had. "If... when you did, I didn't hear you. That's the truth."

"You've... you've said you never wanted to hurt me. Y-you did tonight."

I actually got a little scared. I had pounded her cunt pretty good. "Are... are you bleeding or something?"

"Not that ki... I'm not bleeding, but yes, that hurt, but... but that's not what I meant. You... you hurt me... y-you weren't with me."

I exhaled again. I made sure my voice was soft, figuring that would make it sound more like the truth, "Okay, I was being selfish, but... but I was with you." I inhaled. "I'm sorry, Lana. I... I really didn't mean to hurt you in any way." Intellectually, I guess I was sorry, but in my gut, I wasn't. In fact, I was even getting pissed off again.

"Do... do you really mean that?"

"Yeah, I really am sorry, and... and I was with you the whole time. I'll... I'll listen closer next time. I... I really didn't hear you say stop." I thought about the times she had fucked me like a sex maniac, and had asked me to fuck her the same way. Why the fuck were those times okay, but when... I took another breath. I knew she was right and that tightened my gut a little more. "Will you sleep with me tonight?"

Lana stayed silent for ten seconds. "Are... are you going to be nice?"

I almost laughed. What answer could I give but the one she expected? I grinned then blinked. Something had just happened inside me. The knot was nearly untied and I had no idea why. My sardonic grin softened to a real smile. I kissed her head. "Yeah, I'm gonna be nice. But..."

"What?"

"You have to be nice too."

"Don't be an ass. I... I was serious about everything I said."

My smile vanished. The joke hadn't worked. "I know you were. Do you want to sleep with me?"

She took a slow breath. She waited ten seconds and two more kisses on her head before she spoke. "Yes."

* * *

"For me?" Lana, sitting on the couch, looked at the two shopping bags as I set them on the coffee table.

"Yeah, surprise presents. I… I didn't wrap them and I did keep the receipts."

"What… what are they?"

I half smiled. "They're for this coming Saturday if you like them. Take a look." I sat at the end of the couch.

Lana stood, and pulled out the box from the larger bag. She returned to the couch, put the box on her lap and opened it. Her eyes grew slightly. "A… a top?" She pulled out the light blue garment. She smiled. "A tank dress!"

I watched her move the box to the cushion, stand up and hold the stretchy dress against her petite body, which was kind of dumb considering it was a stretchy dress, well, not the length I guess. It was similar to that black dress she wore to her graduation ceremony.

"This is nice!" She was grinning when she looked at me. "Why did you buy this? I can't... can't believe you even went into a girls clothes store!" She looked at the tag. "How did you know my size?!"

"I hope you won't get pissed, but I looked in your closet at that... that black dress that's like this one." I guess she forgot about that graduation gift sun dress I bought.

She kept grinning. "It's cute. I… I like it. I like it a lot." Lana giggled as she put the little dress back in the box then nearly jumped to get her arms around my neck. She hugged me tightly. "Thank you!"

My palms on her upper back held her. I couldn't stop my own grin. "You know, there's a box in the other bag too."

"I forgot that one!"

"Well... open it."

She gave me an extra squeeze then looked in the other bag. She pulled out the box. "Shoes?"

"Maybe. Take a look." It seemed a little like Christmas to me. I didn't question her excitement because it appeared to be genuine.

She sat down again and raised the lid. "Sandals?" She was still smiling.

"Yeah. I… I thought they'd go well with the dress." They were thin strapped, medium brown sandals. I got them at a decent store.

She took them out of the box. "These are nice too!" She slipped the sandal on her bare foot. "It fits!" She looked at me still grinning. "Check my shoe size too?" She put the other one on.

I chuckled and nodded.

She rose and gave me a brief hug before she walked a few steps away from the couch, then returned. "I like them. I like both the dress and these, but… what's the connection to Saturday?"

"I… well, I thought we'd drive into the city around lunchtime. I want to take you to that upscale Thai restaurant for lunch, the one I was going to take you to for graduation, then… I don't know, I thought we'd go down to the lakefront, and… take a walk, just hang for a while." My gut tensed. It sounded so freakin' cliché and I was suddenly afraid she'd burst out laughing at me.

Instead she bit her lower lip for a moment and I saw her eyes tear a little. "My… my graduation day. I… I should have gone with you that day."

I was glad she wasn't laughing. "So… would you like to have lunch with me this Saturday?"

She sat down and gave me another squeezing hug. "Yes… yes, very much." She kissed my cheek. "And I love the gifts. Thank you."

"If you don't like them, you can return 'em."

She pulled her head back and raised her eyebrows. "I just said I love the presents. Can I go and try on the dress on now? See if it fits." She smiled. "Model it for you with the sandals?"

I smiled. It seemed she really did like the things. "Yeah, but… could I make one small request for the fashion show?"

She gave me an enticing smile. "Okay. What?"

"Would you please take that eyebrow ring out for it?"

She clicked her tongue and exhaled. "Oh… all right." Another smile bloomed on her mouth.

I watched her pick up the dress and gazed at her apple ass as she headed to the hallway. "And… don't forget to pick up the boxes and bags later."

"Shut up."

I rose from the couch and followed her seductive bubble bottom. Maybe I'd help her change.

* * *

I held her closer under the sheet. I knew she was crying softly. "Lana... I... I do care about you, I feel a... a lot more than 'like' for you, I... feel connected to you, but... I... I don't think either of us should... should use the word 'love.' I..." I didn't know what to say. "I... we both know I'm still married to Barb, and... and I'm not going to leave her. I... I can't for... for more than one reason. Plus..." I exhaled. "I'm not calling you immature at all, but... you're young. You'll be going to college this fall. Things... things might change for you. I'm... I'm... I'm too old for you anyway. And..."

Lana broke in, "You... you don't love me. I don't know why I-I th..."

I interrupted, "I said, we shouldn't use that word. I wasn't talking about what I feel or don't feel." I swore silently at myself. I hadn't been prepared for this conversation and I should have been.

"You... you just want somebody to fuck." She halfheartedly tried to push my arms away. I held her tighter.

"That's a lie and you know it. We don't just fuck, we... we make love." I had just used the word again I said we shouldn't. I resumed speaking as quickly as I could. "And we... we do things, we... we share things, thoughts and... and important stuff. If I just wanted to fuck, I wouldn't be doing it with my wife's daughter." I cringed. I shouldn't have said that last part. "Lana, I... I just can't say... I can't use words like that, that's... that's all I'm saying, and... and we have to... we can't forget that... that I'm married to Barb. We can't forget about our situation or... or your future." I felt her push at my arms harder than before.

"Let... let me go. I... I want to sleep in my own bed tonight. Alone."

I kissed her head. "Lana, c'mon, don't do this. We... we both know this would be complicated. I'm... I'm showing you respect by being honest. I... I do care about you and you can't deny that. It's... its not just sex for me. You know that."

She pushed harder at my arms. "Let me go. I wanna sleep alone tonight. You... you do every Sunday after you see her. Let go!"

I exhaled softly, then pulled my arms from around her. I watched her get up and leave the bedroom. She wiped her eyes with her fingers as she entered the hallway. I turned onto my back and stared at the ceiling. I draped my arm over my forehead. I had fucked up again. I hurt her. I just couldn't tell her, couldn't use that word. It would make a screwed up and complicated situation even worse.

The thing was, I probably did love her, at least most of the time I was sober. None of this was fair to her, and it definitely wasn't fair to Barb. I was a total asshole. I was cheating on Barb, but was I just using Lana to get my rocks off? No, it wasn't just that, but was I using her for more than that? Yes and no. I did care about her. I really didn't want to hurt her, hell I didn't want to hurt Barb at all either, yet bottom line, wasn't I just mainly thinking about what I wanted? What I needed? Why the fuck didn't I think ahead about Lana bringing up this love shit?!

I wondered if she had just dumped me. That would probably be the best thing for her. My gut tightened. I didn't want her to do that. My abdomen tightened more because I got a vision of me half in the bag, begging her to come back, spilling my guts that I really did love her, whether or not that was true all the time. I rubbed my face. I was a total asshole, that was the only thing I was positive about.

I got out of bed. I needed a few fingers of Comfort. I had been sober five days. I sat at the kitchen table. On my second drink, Lana walked in, wearing a long T shirt. I was instantly ashamed of myself, not just for drinking, but for ever touching her. She looked so young and so beautiful. All I was doing was fucking up her life.

"You're... you're drinking." Her eyes teared a little.

"Yeah."

"I... I wish you wouldn't. You... you said you were really going to try this time."

"Yeah, I know. But... best laid plans and all that."

She bit her lower lip and stared at me for a few moments. "I'm... I'm sorry about what I said. I... I guess you're right. We... we shouldn't use that word."

"Lana, listen..." Again, I wasn't sure what to say.

"Don't... you don't have to say anything."

"I don't want you... or anyone hurt."

"I know. I... I don't either."

"Do... do you want to go back to bed with me?"

She bit her lower lip for a moment. "I... yes, but... but I think I better not tonight. Um... so... so goodnight."

"May I kiss you goodnight?"

Again she bit her lower lip. She nodded. I rose and went to her. I hugged her close and kissed her lips warmly. I wanted to push my tongue into her mouth and tempt her back to my bed, but either out of respect for her or maybe because of my heavy guilt, I didn't. When the kiss ended I hugged her close. "Lana, words... words don't matter, I... I hope you know how much I... I care about you, how connected I am to you." I felt her nod slightly. I knew it wasn't what she wanted to hear from me.

"I'm... going to bed."

I let her go. She didn't meet my eyes as she turned and headed to her room. When she disappeared down the hall, I picked up my half finished drink and toss it in the sink. Yeah, I was a total asshole. I cursed softly, "Damn me to hell."

* * *

I turned off the busy four lane highway onto the two lane county road headed towards the house. It had been an 'even' day at the job. I had gotten pissed off, maybe 'irritated' was a better description, a couple times but nothing major. Jim gave me a little shit, but again nothing major. I was glad it was Friday. I wanted to take Lana out this evening but I was too damn tired to drive into the city. I still thought we had to watch it in town, not being with her, but holding hands or any of that kind of stuff. No one would know me except her stupid friends, but other people might know her and possibly know of me. We only did that touchy feely thing in the city. We didn't screw last night. Man... I wanted, no, I needed to be inside her tonight... no, this evening, then tonight too.

The county road was residential. I saw a few cars parked on the right of way ahead. A homemade sign read "GARAGE SALE." I usually never stop. People selling crap to other people who eventually end up selling it at their own garage sales. I thought I might find some wicker thing for Lana's bathroom. I slowed and pulled onto the shoulder.

I looked through the tables. It was all junk, then I looked at the furniture for the hell of it. There was one large dining room chair. Upholstered seat, looked in good condition. I checked it out. It had an 'H' configuration of support rungs on the legs. The corner of my mouth curled and my cock came to life. I picked it up walked to the asphalt driveway. I set the chair down and sat, then shifted side to side. It was heavy and sturdy. It was stained so I wasn't sure of the wood, possibly solid walnut. I stood and looked at the price tag. $7.

I grabbed it and walked over to the fortyish woman at the table with the cashbox. She was giving change to some middle-aged woman holding a lamp. She looked at me and smiled. I did the same. "Do you have anymore of these? Three more maybe?" I figured she didn't.

She frowned. "Mmm... no. That's the only good one. It's the one that was more a coat rack than a chair." She smiled.

"Ahhh... darn. Well... how about four bucks for it. Maybe I'll find three others close to it some other time."

She looked into my eyes for a few moments. "Make it five."

I grinned. "C'mon, this is an orphan chair and I'll give it a good adoptive home."

She smiled. "Well, that chair has a lot of wonderful memories in it." Her hand rose and her fingertips pushed her hair behind her ear.

Was she hitting on me? I kept grinning. "How could it have seen or heard anything? It had coats piled on it. It certainly won't be ignored like that at my place."

Her smile grew. She tilted her head. "Four... seventy-five."

She was kind of cute in a slightly padded, approaching over-the-hill kind of way. "Will it hold two persons?"

Her brow pinched. "Pardon me?"

I figured it wasn't the time to flirt, although it would have been nice to try to get her on my lap, just for fun, I knew the chair would be sturdy enough. "Okay, tell you what, I'll pay you... four and quarter."

She tilted her head the other way and rolled her eyes. She let out a brief, soft giggle. "Mmm... Okay, sold."

I grinned again as I pulled my wallet out. I realized the woman had just gotten me into a good mood, whether or not she was flirting. I pulled out a five. "Here. Keep the change. Good luck with the sale." I picked up the chair with one arm and headed to my truck. When I was at the end of the front yard, someone grabbed my free wrist.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds