A Prison Break Ch. 03

"Here, take a dollar in change. It's not worth more than four." She kept holding my wrist as she pressed the single into my palm.

I chuckled. "Nah. You keep it. Bargaining with you was at least a dollar's worth of fun."

She closed my fingers over the bill and finally let go of my wrist. She started slowly backstepping away. "No. That chair's not worth more than four. My... my son's coming home later this evening. He'll be putting things out tomorrow if... if you want to come back. I think he might have... you know, stereos, music CDs, that sort of thing." She pushed her hair behind her ear again.

"Okay, well... maybe I'll come back."

She smiled. "Good. Do that." She turned around and walked back to the table area.

For some reason I stood there gazing at her ass. It was slightly plump, but looked firm, fairly big tits too. She had that slightly hourglassy, fortyish figure. I've often wondered about chicks like that, wondered what it would be like having sex with a woman just like her. She looked over her shoulder and I got caught gawking. She grinned and gave me a little wave. I nodded and decided I should stop daydreaming and get my ass home.

I put the chair in the bed of the truck, got in and continued to the house, thinking about the chair all the way, my cock growing harder with each passing minute. As I pulled into the driveway, I considered leaving the chair in the truck and teasing Lana that I had bought her a new sex toy. I decided to skip the tease. I parked, got my soft cooler and the chair and entered the house through the garage and mud room.

"Hey, Lana?! You home?!" I grinned expecting to hear her shout telling me not to shout in the house. She had done that a couple times. I saw a piece of PC paper folded and tented on the kitchen table. There was printing on it. My grin faded away. I set the chair down and picked up the note. It read:

Dear Dopey,

Cindy called around noon. She wanted me to go to dinner and see a movie. I told her I'd get back to her. I tried for 2 hours to call you! EIGHT TIMES! Your cell was turned off AGAIN! So I'm out with Cindy tonight, you jerk. Don't you dare get mad at me. You said I should be as normal as possible with friends, so shut up. I really wanted you and me to do something tonight!!! I'll probably be home around midnight.

XXXXOOO

Lana

My jaw was clenched. I crumpled the paper up into a ball and threw it as hard as I could against the kitchen window. "Fucking SHIT!" I grabbed my cell out of its holster case. I flipped it open. It was off. I pressed the button to turn it on. Nothing. I pushed it again. Shit. I let the charge run out again. "Fucking shit." I told myself to relax. I was a hair away from tossing the phone as hard as I had the paper. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I muttered, "Shit." I turned to the chair and mumbled yet again, "Dammit."

I moved to the cabinet and pulled out the bottle of Comfort. My gut tensed. I put it back then opened the fridge and grabbed a cold beer. I took a few gulps, set the can on the counter, then sat on my new chair to take my boots off. This time I whispered, "Fuckin' shit."

I took out the leftover taco meat from the fridge, constructed a burrito sans the refried beans and miked it. I ate, then took a shower. The whole time thinking about Lana, realizing again I was addicted to her or worse. I didn't want to consider the 'L' word. As I soaped my stiff cock, for a few seconds I considered beating off, but really didn't want to. I wanted to shoot in Lana's mouth, or cunt, or ass, not onto the bathtub wall.

I then thought of the garage sale lady and I actually smiled. Maybe I should give her a call. I shook my head and chuckled. I turned off the water, dried off, and got dressed. I had done laundry yesterday evening. I put on my jogging shorts, got another beer and turned on the tube. During a commercial, when I was getting another beer, I brought the dining chair into the living room. For the next hour I watched it more then I did the TV. After about four beers, I dozed off, sometime before the ten o'clock news.

I felt something on my lips, my face. I flinched, then jerked my head to the side. I squinted.

Lana smiled. "Hi."

I cleared my throat. "Hi." I blinked a couple times.

"Have you been..." She bit her lower lip for a moment. "...sleeping?"

My gut tightened. I knew what she had been about to say. She could undoubtedly smell the beer on my breath and the empties were on the kitchen counter. "No. I haven't slept a wink." I felt a little buzz but I wasn't drunk at all. I let the anger go. She looked very cute, very pretty, except for... "Lana? Would you mind taking that fucking chain off your face?" I saw anger flash in her eyes for a second, then it disappeared.

"Oh... all right." She sat up and removed the ring and chain. "Happy now?" She leaned over my head to put the damn chain and ring on the end table. I wrapped my arms around her and started smearing my face over her small, pliant mounds.

"Ahhh! What are you doing?" She giggled.

"Mmmm... nice tits, baby."

"Don't call them tits. They're my boobs, my boobies."

I kept nuzzling and stroking my face against them. I really liked them. Small but very firm. "You're not wearing a bra."

"So?" Her fingers stroked through my hair.

"Were there guys with you tonight?"

"Yeah, a couple. We met some people at the theater." She felt my face stop moving. She exhaled sharply. "No guy rubbed his ugly face on my boobies if you're wondering."

I hated being jealous. I really hated it, but I couldn't help it. I tried to let it go. I wanted to try and save the rest of the evening. I arched my neck back so I could see her face. "What about the girls? Did they rub their ugly faces on your tits?"

Lana giggled. "Yes. All of them! And don't call them tits!"

"Your friends are twits not tits." I chuckled.

"Shut up! You don't even know them." She tried to push away. I held her tighter.

"Jeezuz... relax." I would have been more jealous if she had been wearing a tank top. She had a loose T on, but was wearing her black miniskirt. The shirt hem reached her hips. I told myself to get a grip again. "How was the movie?"

"It was kind of stupid. Romantic comedy that wasn't romantic or funny. Why wasn't your phone on again?"

"It was on, but the charge went dead."

"Dope."

"You know, you could have waited until I got home."

Her eyes flashed with anger once more. "Remember? I did that, when we did have plans. Remember? I waited to almost 11PM for you to show up. You blew me off to drink. And then there was the time y..."

I didn't want her to list all the times I had fucked up or disappointed her, or just got wasted, or screwed her a little too roughly. I cut in, "That time was a friend who had a prob..." I exhaled. Maybe I wouldn't salvage the evening. "Okay. Yeah, I'm a jerk."

"Yes, you are... sometimes." She slowly smiled softly. "And sometimes you're the opposite."

For a moment I wondered what the exact opposite of a jerk was.

She turned her face to my purchase. "So what's this chair doing in here? Did you just get it?"

"It a present for you."

"A present for me?" Her brow pinched as she faced me again.

"Actually, maybe it's more a present for me."

Her eyes grew larger. "Did you get a dining table and chairs? Is it all in the garage?"

"No. It's just that chair, and it's... it's not really a chair."

She glanced at it again. "Not a chair, huh? What is it?"

"It's a sex toy."

Lana smiled. "A sex toy?" She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "How does it work?" She softly laughed.

"Well, take my shorts off and then stand up and slowly take your clothes off and I'll show you."

"Is this one of your stupid jokes?"

I smiled and shook my head. "No. No joke." I was already imagining her undressing and my cock in her.

"I think you're just trying to get me to pull your shorts off and get me naked."

"Well... if you don't want to, then don't. Of course, then you won't know how the sex toy works."

She bit her lower lip for a moment. I figured she was trying to think of some smart ass comment or maybe she didn't want to play tonight. If it was the latter, I was going to be very disappointed. She finally let her lip slip out from under her teeth. She rolled her eyes and exhaled sharply.

"Okay." She stood up and looked at my shorts. "Do you have a hard-on?"

I smiled. "I don't know. See for yourself." I raised my ass off the cushion. Her torso leaned forward and she yanked my shorts below my hips.

"How can you have a hard-on?!"

"I was stroking my face over your ti... boobies. Didn't your girlfriends get wet when they did it earlier this evening?"

"Shut up." She roughly pulled my shorts to my ankles then off. She tossed them towards the hallway. "I can't believe you have a hard-on."

"It'll get harder when I watch you seductively strip for me."

"I didn't say I was going to do it like that."

"Oh... okay." I grabbed my cock and held it vertically. I began slowly stroking it. I smiled when she watched. I remembered the night she seduced me, licking her upper lip like an actress in some cheap porn flick. I closed my eyes. "Mmm... I'm thinking about your girlfriends rubbing their ugly faces on your boobies. God that's hot."

"Shut up."

I looked at her. "Well, you undressing?"

She exhaled sharply. "Okay, but I'm not doing a silly strip show for you."

"Oh... jeezuz." I sat up still stroking my cock. "You're no fun, but... okay. Take it off, baby."

She slipped out of her sandals. "Do you have to watch?"

I chuckled. "Yeah." It was something she said periodically, same for my simple response.

She shoved her tight, stretchy miniskirt down and before her long T shirt fell, I saw the left side of her cotton panties get pulled down to her hip by her skirt. I chuckled.

"Shut up." She stepped out of the little skirt and tossed it on the recliner. She pulled her panties down from under the shirt so I didn't get a glimpse of her pussy. It was fast but not a bad strip show. She tossed the panties to the chair but they fell short. I didn't laugh. She waited a moment, then crossed her arms, grabbed the sides of her T and raised it up and over her head. She threw that to the chair.

"Okay, so... what about the chair?"

I was staring at her trimmed cunt. The delicate labs were closed. I looked up at her small, firm breasts. Her nipples were standing up but I had seen them stiffer. I finally met her eyes. "Are you wet?"

She bit her lower lip and giggled briefly. "Um... no."

I sighed. "Are you horny?"

"I don't know. Maybe." She smiled.

I really wasn't in the mood for much foreplay if any. I would have if she had been home earlier. "Come closer."

I moved my ass to the front edge of the cushion and spread my thighs. Lana stepped between my knees. I held her waist, leaned forward and planted kisses on her breasts. She put her hands on my shoulders. I whispered, "Spread your legs a little more."

When she complied, I slid my right hand down between her legs. My middle fingertip gently stroked the center of her slit. I felt her labs instantly blossom. Her inner lips were slippery. I pulled my head back. I looked at her eyes. "You're wet."

"Well... I'm not... um... that wet." This time there was a little devilishness laced into her smile.

I slid my middle finger into her tight channel easily.

Lana closed her eyes. "Mmmh."

"I'd say you're wet, honey." Her hips swayed a little as my finger curled and undulated within her.

Her eyes opened. "Well... you were playing with yourself. I liked watching that." She giggled.

"You little pervert."

"Me? You."

I pulled my finger from her channel. "Sit on my lap and I'll explain the chair."

"You mean on your cock?"

I thought about it for a second. "No, my lap." I shifted back on the cushion.

"Oh. Okay."

I gawked at her ass as she turned, then sighed when she settled onto my thighs. For a few moments I forgot about the chair as my cock grew even stiffer with the new porn vid in my mind, my cock sinking into her tight, torrid, little asshole. She squirmed her bottom until my rod was wedged between her firm, fleshy buns. I had that 'kid in a candy store' sensation. My hands slid under her thighs to the backs of her knees. I raised her legs and opened them, setting her little feet on the outside of my knees. One hand went to her firm diminutive breasts as my other slid between her legs. I started playing with her taut nipples and her clit. Her bottom squirmed.

"Mmmhh." She took a couple quick deep breaths. "Okay, so... the chair's a sex toy? How does it work?"

I had forgotten all about the chair. I kissed her neck, then looked at my new purchase.

Jeezuz, her pussy was really getting wet. "Uh..." I kissed her neck again. She tilted her head to give me more to caress. I did, then stroked my face into her herbal hair. I felt her tremble and her ass squirmed yet again.

Her words were getting breathless, "So... so the chair?"

I kissed her shoulder, then gave the nape of her neck a little nip. "Lana? I need to be inside you, but I want you to screw me tonight. That's what the chair's for. Do you want to? Do you want to fuck me tonight?" I pushed my face through her soft, brunette hair. I felt her nod.

"Uh-huh."

My mouth moved to her delicate ear. My voice was soft and low, "Say it, honey." My thumb and index finger tugged and twisted her right nipple firmly but not harshly while my fingertip on her clit rubbed faster. "Say it dirty for me."

"Oh... mmmh... yesss... I want to... to fuck you tonight. I... I want to fuck your cock with my... my cunt."

I smiled. She wanted to be naughty tonight. She didn't like me or herself saying 'cunt.'

"You're a naughty girl, aren't you, baby?"

"S-Sometimes."

"Let's move to the chair." I pulled my hands off her and she slid off my lap. She turned towards me as I stood.

Her eyebrows rose slightly. "Kiss me first."

I took her in my arms and she pressed her little body against mine. As soon as our lips met, our mouths opened wide in a passionate, nearly animalistic, fencing match of our tongues. My hands slid down to her pouting ass. I gripped her smooth cheeks firmly. She responded as she always did by huffing air into my mouth. I squeezed harder and she moaned. We broke the kiss simultaneously, each of us gasping breaths.

"C'mon." I took her hand we moved to the chair. I released her hand and sat down. "See the side rungs?"

"Uh-huh."

I grabbed my rod at the base. "Put your feet on the rungs, and hold my shoulders then... come down on this." My hand wagged my rigid cock.

Her eyes were on my prick as she moved closer. She started to separate her feet wider. "Um... how... um..."

I chuckled. I hadn't taken into account how petite she was. "Come over to the side, hold my shoulder, step on the rung, then raise your leg over my thighs to get your foot on the other rung."

"Oh... like a horse."

I almost made some crack about my cock being a stallion but I didn't want to break the mood. I wanted her feeling a little naughty. She mounted the chair. She was so petite, with her legs spread to the rungs, her sweet pink slit wasn't very far from the tip of my cock.

"Wait... I have to turn my left foot outward." Her hands pressed down on my shoulders harder as she moved her foot. "Okay... so I... I just lower down now?"

I was staring at her little pussy. "Just a little bit, just touch the tip." I watched her slit descend a couple inches. The tip dipped between her soft, slippery, delicate petals. I murmured, "Jeezuz... Lana."

"What?"

"Your... your pussy is... is gorgeous." My hand directed the head to her pink pearl. I could feel it was firm. I circled around it, rubbed over it slowly, sensually. Lana shivered.

"Ohgod."

"Do you like that?"

"Yes."

I diddled my dick against her pearl with a little faster. She twitched.

I slid the tip down her slit again, zigzagging a little. I could almost imagine it was her labia moving, not my cock. I had wanted to have crazy animal sex with her earlier, now suddenly I thought I could watch my prick head stroking her buttery slit for the rest of the night. And it felt great. Lana started trembling.

"My... my legs are feeling weak, with... with you doing that."

I didn't look at her face, kept my eyes on her twat. "Too bad."

"C'mon, you jerk. I... I thought I was going to... to fuck you with my... my..." She exhaled. "Fuck you with my... cunt."

My libido switched gears again. I looked into her eyes. "Is that what you want, baby?"

"Yes." Her breathing quickened.

I moved the head of my cock to her opening. "Maybe you should go sl..."

Lana slammed downward. "Oh!" The full length of my cock instantly disappeared into wet, extremely tight sheath. She started squirming like a crazy girl.

"Jeezuz... Lana!"

"Mmmmhhh... mhhhh."

I didn't want her to stop what she was doing but I had to know if it worked on her the way he had on other chicks, including Barb. "This feels really good, but... I'd like it if you'd... raise up, use your legs, push up so just the head of my cock is inside you, then slide down again... slowly. Okay?" She felt so wet, I wondered if that would lessen the effect.

She was breathing hard. Her hips slowed. "Okay... I wanna do that too." Her hands gripped my shoulders tighter. She used her legs to push up.

I closed my eyes and actually moaned. "Urrrrhhhhh." Her always tight cunt was like a squeezing tube around my entire length and girth. "Urrh jeezuz."

"You... you seem bigger than big now."

I almost laughed again. "You're squeezing me. It feels fantastic." I looked at her face as her pussy creeped up my cock. Her eyes finally met mine. She had a blank expression for a moment, then she started grinning.

"The chair... my legs... it's... it makes me squeeze you."

I grinned. "Yeah."

"You're the naughty one, not me." She stopped when only the top third of my cock was in her vaginal clutches. Her jaw clenched, then her eyes closed, her hips swayed a fraction side to side.

I closed my eyes too. "Oh, mannnnn." She was really squeezing it. I looked at Lana. Her eyes were open and intense.

"It almost feels like... like I cold yank it off." She giggled.

I made my eyes go wide. "Well, don't do that. I wouldn't like that at all." I chuckled.

She looked down and rose up a fraction, so just the head was lodged inside her wet warmth. She kept watching as she slowly lowered a couple inches, then rose again, down and up, only the top two inches. Down then up. "Mmmm... I am squeezing you."

"Yeah."

She looked at me, while she kept moving slowly up and down only those two inches. She stopped at the top for a moment, then slowly slid down all the way to my pubic bush. I automatically pushed up and squirmed.

She kept her eyes locked with mine. "Can I ask you something?"

I held her waist. "Yeah, what?" I nudged her when she stopped squirming. She started swaying again.

"I think sometimes we... we make... um... love, and sometimes we... like you said last week we make lust together, most times we mix those two, and... and I think sometimes when we're doing it, we... we then add fun to it." A nervous expression covered her face. "Do... do you ever feel that? I mean, the fun part? Sort of like just a minute ago?"

My brow pinched. "Yeah, of course I do. Why? Don't... don't you like that?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds