A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 06

She ignored my thanks and closed the door. I crawled under the desk and tried to decide my next move. I thought about running, I really did but I knew that wouldn't help anything so I waited for coach and begged him for clothes. He smiled and drug me into the little washroom off his office. There was a small shower stall and a toilet. Coach pushed me down into the stall and smiled as he pulled his cock out. "Open wide."

I thought he was going to have me give him another blow job but instead he let loose a stream of piss. He pretended for a second to be aiming for my mouth but he didn't stop until every inch of my body had been splashed in his piss. Once he was done Coach pumped his cock in my mouth a few times and then left the bathroom. I just knelt there wishing I had run. But it was too late to run now. Coach came back in and tossed some clothes into the stall. I caught the shorts but the shirt fell to the floor and immediately started soaking up his piss.

The shirt hard "FUCK MEAT" written in glittery print across the front and was cut off so that it showed all of my stomach. The shorts were tiny and would show not just my garterbelt and stockings but the top of my panties as well. I listened closely as I slipped my tennis shoes on, the locker room was clearing out but not as quick as I would like. After waiting for every last person to file out I started my trek to the Principal's office.

The locker room was under the bleachers and to get to the schools main building I was going to have to cross the parking lot. It was into second period so I wouldn't have to dodge that many people. Half way through the parking lot I saw Donald, climbing into his rusted out beater car. The good thing about Donald was that he was a pot head and would always come up with crazy stories about what he had seen when he was high... no one believed a word out of his mouth. He saw me and his mouth just fell. To make this go away I had to go over the top with this. I hurried over to his car and knocked furiously on his window. Donald's pants were undone and his hand was deep in his boxers. I had lucked out Donald's little cock was bulging in his boxers. With a shaking hand he slowly rolled down his window. I plastered a big smile on my face and leaned in his window, "Well look at you hot stuff. Let me help with that big ole cock of yours."

I didn't wait for him to answer, I just stuck my hand down his boxers and planted my lips on his. Pushing my tongue into his mouth I explored every inch of him. I stroked his cock fast and hard and within a few seconds he came in his shorts. I pulled my hand out wiped it on his shorts and hurried into school. The side entrance opened onto a huge hallway that funneled students into the cafeteria. I took the hallway slowly doing my best to avoid standing to close to doors that had classes going on. By the time I reached the cafeteria and was able to see the clock I found out I only had about 10 minutes to cross the rest of the school.

Bursting into the Principles office I was happy to see I had almost two whole minutes to spare. Blackthorn nodded at me and finished the paperwork that was in front of her.

"Well you made it" she finally said setting her pen down. She got up and crossed the room to me. The closer she got the more wrinkled her nose was. "By god you little whore you smell like a urinal. And have you been smoking pot?"

I explained about Donald and she rolled her eyes, "Alright slut strip those filthy rags off and go through that door and take a shower."

You get used to taking orders and after a while you don't even realize you're doing it. That was why I stripped naked right there without even thinking. I peeled off my shirt, my matching bra and panties and then finally my pantyhose, and dropped them into a pile on top of my shoes before I scurried into the principles private bathroom. Just as I got to the door she called over to me, "Sissy Fuck meat."

The name was horrid but I stopped and looked back smiling my biggest fakest smile. "You can lose the smile, I don't need you to pretend to enjoy this, but if you keep acting like you just did well then things will be much easier for you."

I dropped the smile and nodded while mumbling a quick thanks as I shut the door. I turned the shower on and hopped in, It was warm and I just stood there letting the water wash away the muck of the last hour. I spent forever in the shower, I used half a bottle of soap cleaning up, but when I stepped out I felt brand new. I heard the voices as I was drying off, a group had gathered in the principal's office. It took a second but I recognized all three, it was Blackthorn, the schools resource officer (a cop) and Donald. I climbed back into the shower, gently closed the curtain and curled myself into a ball.

Time passed and I heard the door open, Principle Blackthorn whistled and called out for me, "You can come out now slut puppy, get that tight little cock whore ass out here."

Slowly I came out of bathroom and breathed a sigh of relief that the room was empty. I started to say something but Blackthorn cut me off. "I don't know what you did to that boy in the parking lot but to hear him tell it, I think you took is virginity."

"I just gave him a hand job, Ma'am." I muttered suddenly feeling very naked. Blackthorn nodded and then reached into her desk pulling out a medium sized vibrator and a large dildo.

"I confiscated these from students a while back. I hadn't decided what to do with them and then you came along. You are going to spend the rest of the day fucking your tight little sissy pussy with one of these now pick." Blackthorn eyed me the entire time. I knew she wanted me to pick the vibrator, because I knew she would do something else with the dildo. I decided to take her fun, I picked the dildo. She nodded and shoved it into my hands as she led me to a small closet in the bathroom. There was a camera hanging from the ceiling and three small holes had been drilled into two of the walls. But they were sealed on the other side. "I will be watching, for every minute you don't you are going to have to swallow a load of cum."

The next few hours were a blur of orgasms as I pounded the plastic cock in and out of my boipussy. I lost track of how many times I came but my knees were sitting in a rather large puddle of my cum. My arms started to get tired and I was almost ready to give up when the door opened and Blackthorn motioned for me to follow her. She didn't tell me too but I shoved the dildo deep inside me one last time and walked out with it inside me. Blackthorn was sitting behind her desk with her legs spread wide. Her knee length pleated skirt hid whatever treasures she had between her legs. "Is my little sissy faggot hungry?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Well then why don't you just crawl over to mommy and ask for something good to eat." I took a step and Blackthorn practically snarled at me "I said crawl"

I didn't need to be told a third time, I dropped to my knees and crawled to her feet, "Mommy, can I please have something good to eat."

As I spoke she lifted her skirt and I was surprised to find that she was shaved. Her skin was soft and supple and unburdened by panties. She drew my head closer and I started to lick her inner thigh and then alternating kisses. She reached down and slipped two fingers between my face and her body. Spreading her lips she grabbed my head with her other hand and pushed me into her. I gave up kissing and started alternating between sucking her clit and licking it. Within moments she was panting and before I knew it was racked by a powerful orgasm.

Once she had cum Blackthorn pushed me away. She fixed her skirt and then turned her attention back to her desk. "So are you hungry for some people food my little flesh dildo."

"Yes, Ma'am." I answered suddenly aware of just how hungry I was. A morning of fucking and cumming was taking its toll.

"What did you call me?" Again blackthorn snarled when she spoke.

"Mommy, yes mommy I am still hungry." I answered terrified I was setting myself up for something brutal.

"I... no no no... there is no I. You are a cock toy, fuck face, sissy bitch, cum hole, cum whore. Pick one I don't care but there is no I for you." She said in a scolding tone, it wasn't mean or brutal; it was like a teacher schooling a student.

"Mommy can this pathetic cock toy have some people food?" I put on my best girl voice and hoped that blackthorn was pleased with me.

"Soon, my little piss mop. For now go stand in that corner and make sure that dildo doesn't fall out.

Standing in the corner and keeping the dildo in after fucking my boipussy all morning I was no easy task. But I was managing to do it right up until I heard a knock at the door. It started to slip but I reached back and caught it before it fell completely. There was a second knock and then a third and fourth in quick succession. COME IN, Blackthorn called out as my heart stopped. Again I almost lost the dildo.

The door opened and another senior came in, I don't remember her name it was Sandy, or Sarah, or summer or something with an S, or maybe it was Candy. I don't remember but she was holding a tray of food and looked terrified. And it was obvious in her voice when she spoke, "I brought my lunch to you Ma'am."

"What is it with cunts just not knowing their place today? How are you expected to address me whore and how are you to be dressed when you address me." Blackthorns voice was stern and felt like it shook the walls.

"Mommy, please forgive this stupid cunt." The girl stammered out as she practically ripped the sundress she was wearing from her body. She was naked underneath save for quite a few piercings.

"I did you a favor cunt I let you go to class instead of spending the last half of your senior year on your back. And this is what I get; maybe you don't need to eat lunch today. Would that help?" Blackthorn asked cunt.

Cunts gaze fell to the tray of food. "Please Mommy, I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday I am.

She stopped and cringed "this worthless cunt hasn't eaten since lunch yesterday and it is very hungry."

"Well you are going to have to share it with the sissy bitch over there. Are you ready to share it?" Blackburn said almost bored with our presence.

"Oh yes Mommy, Dumb Cunt would love to share its food." She said as she looked to me terrified of my presence.

"Good cunt, prepare your food." Blackburn had barely finished speaking when the girl raced around her desk and pulled a dog food bowl and a thermos from one of the drawers. She proceed to pour all the food into the dish before opening the thermos. She waited a moment, barely a moment really but when Blackthorn didn't say anything she poured the contents into the bowl. I watched as the pile of food because a bowl of cum soup. She then placed the bowl at Blackthorns feet and knelt down in front of her. "Sissy cock hole, crawl over here and join your sister slave for lunch."

I dropped to my knees and crawled as quick as I could. I wanted to eat but when I got there the girl didn't dive in so I had a feeling I was supposed to wait. Once we were both settled Blackthorn dipped her toe into the mixture and swirled it around. Once she was done she presented her cum drenched toes to the girl. She sucked them into her mouth cleaning the cum from them. Her tongue snaked between her toes making sure to get every last drop. Once her foot was clean Blackthorn pulled it away and the girl spoke, "You are to kind to this stupid cunt, Mommy. Please let me pleasure you."

"Not today Cunt, your sissy slave sister has already taken care of that." Blackthorn waved her hand and the girl dove face first into the bowl "Go on now Sissy Cocksleave you get some too."

Looking down at the bowl I realized that the girl was not using her hands. I leaned in and started to suck up the gooey mess. I tried not to take too much, I didn't know if the girl was serious when she said that she hadn't eaten since yesterday but I wasn't ready to take food from someone that was starving. Once the bowl was finished and the girl had licked every inch of it clean Blackthorn nodded and allowed the girl to put it away. Blackthorn then nodded again and handed the girl a small key. She scurried to the filing cabinet and used the key to open the bottom drawer. When she pulled the drawer from the cabinet she did it bent at the waist with her legs spread.

The drawer was empty except for a small pile of clothes. The girl retrieved a pair cotton boyshorts and held them up for display. "You know cunt I allow you the PRIVILEDGE of wearing panties at home, but if this is what you are going to wear I will revoke that."

"I am sorry Mommy, My dirty nasty female parent buys all of my clothes and these are the panties she buys me." The girl said her voice trembling.

"Have you told her that they aren't really appropriate for a cum whore like you?" Blackthorn asked her voice an even monotone that perfectly her lustful desire to hear the answer.

"I haven't Mommy, I am sorry." The girl answered, the panties still held out before her.

"Has she not asked about all the cum stains in the prudish panties she forces on your nasty slut body?" Again Blackthorn kept an even tone but her mask was slipping you could tell she was ready to cum just from tormenting the girl.

"No Mommy..." The girls voice broke and I could tell she was ready to cry but she continued. "I wash them myself, my, my dirty nasty female parent never sees them."

"Well that won't do from now on you will leave them for her to wash them. And tomorrow you will spend two hours after school in the glory hole. And no swallowing every load goes into your panties. Now clean up." As soon as Blackthorn said the word the girl wiped the cum residue from lunch from her face, using the cotton panties. She then placed them back in the drawer, closed it and returned the key. "Dismissed."

The girl bowed deep toward Blackthorn before grabing the sundress she had worn into the office and slipping it back on. She tried to leave without saying anything but Blackthorn had one more order for her. "You will serve those two hours this afternoon. So you will need to notify everyone. And you will be eating your meals with Auntie the rest of the week."

The girl mumbled a yes Mommy and left the room. I wasn't told what to do so I just sat there on my knees waiting for my next task. About fifteen minutes past when Blackburn slammed her pen down. "Damnit, I forgot to have cunt insert her buttplug as part of her punishment this afternoon."

Blackthorn then looked at me and shook her head. "What are you still doing out here? "

I wanted to answer but I was frozen so I just shrugged my shoulders. Blackthorn rolled her eyes and threw the vibrator from this morning at me. "Shove that up your sissy cunt."

I pulled the dildo free of my body and tried to insert the vibrator but I was too loose it fell right back out. "I expected as much, come on up here bend over Mommy's desk."

My legs were stiff but I stood up and bent over her desk. Blackthorn picked up the vibrator and smacked me hard on the ass with her hand. "You should never make Mommy clean up after you. And that goes for home to, if your dirty nasty female parent needs cleaning done you had better do it."

Blackthorn opened the same metal filing cabinet the girl went through except she went through the top drawer not the bottom one. She pulled out a roll of duct tape and walked over to me with a wicked smile. She turned the vibrator to its highest setting, it almost shook out of her grasp it was gyrating so much. She shoved it into my boipussy and held it in with one hand while using the duct tape to keep it secure with the other. "Now back in the closet except this afternoon I want you to practice sucking cock."

I was lead back into the closet and pushed inside. The pool of cum I had left as short while ago was now cold and sticky. The two holes in the closet now had dildos sticking through them. I was instructed to pretend the rubber cocks were real and I was to be working all three constantly. I was about to point out that there were only two when Blackthorn opened a third hole and inserted the dildo that I had fucked all morning. And that was all I did till the final bell for the day rang and blackthorn opened the door letting me out.

The girl from lunch climbed in once I left and I watched as the rubber dildos were removed and replaced immediately with real cocks, I was jealous as Blackthorn closed and locked the closet. Walking out into the office proper I was happy to see that at some point in the day Coach had brought my bag over. Blackthorn grabbed my nose and squeezed it pulling my gaze from the bag back to her. "Coach explained your situation, and while I have agreed to let him have fun this week I will be controlling when and how that happens. Now it is time to decide how you will be getting home and what you will be wearing. Those disgusting rags you had on when you arrived to my office have been destroyed."

Before I could stop myself I blurted out, that I had a change of clothes in my bag. Blackthorn smiled and reached behind her on the desk holding up a pair of beige nylon bikini panties. "Is this what you call a change of clothes."

"What about the clothes I wore to school this morning." I asked knowing the answer was that they had been destroyed too.

"For a walking ass pussy, you think too much. Here are your options. You can wear your change of clothes," She held up the nylon panties from my bag. "And only that or you can wear an outfit of my choosing. Pick now."

"It isn't really a choice is it." I said, though I instantly regretted it.

Her eyes turned dark and she grabbed me around the throat spinning me around and bending me over her table. "Answer now, You spend tomorrow morning getting gang banged by the janitors or all day wearing the nastiest sluttiest, skankiest school girl uniform I can find. Of course if you are a school girl slut in my school you will have to suck a lot of cock. Imagine all of your friends finding out what a wanton fuck doll you really are."

"THE JANITORS!" I cried out, "Please Ma'am the Janitors, I will been really good for them I will give them the best morning of their lives."

"Ma'am... that doesn't sound right now does it." Blackthorn kicked my feet apart as shell balled the beige panties up and pressed them against my boipussy. "What should you call me?"

Her voice was seductive now and pulled me into the moment. I was broken and whispered back to her "mommy"

She cooed into my ear "What a good little cunt slave."

Releasing me Blackthorn stood up and gave me a vicious slap on the ass. "Now I think the panties you brought will actually work... with some help."

She motioned for me to put them on as she walked into the shower of humiliation. Once the panties were on I slipped my fingers into the back and rubbed my sore boipussy. Hearing her heels I pulled my hand out of the back of my panties as quick as I could. Blackthorn had what I imagined was a white shirt and what I KNEW was a classic school girl skirt. I knew what the school girls skirt was, because what else would have a tartan pattern. As she stepped closer to me I got a better look at the shirt and was excited for a moment, it was silk. Tossing the clothes down on her desk, Blackthorn picked up a pair of scissors.

With a big smile Blackthorn ordered me to hold the side of my panties out from my body. I knew what she wanted so I used both hands and watched as she snipped the side band of my panties clean in two. She then took the two ends and having me hold the scissors for her tied them into a knot. She then did the same on the other-side of my panties.

The skirt came next. I was surprised by the length; it came down to just above my knees. There was a rather sever slit up the left side but that didn't seem too bad given what I had worn at other times. Blackthorn wrapped the skirt around my waist and I was shocked when I realized the slip was actually, a gap of almost a quarter inch. After buttoning the skirt Blackthorn twisted it so that the gap was in the back, she twisted it and fiddled with it till it was perfectly centered on the crack of my backside. Kneeling down Blackthorn reached up and fumbled for the scissors, "Silly me these panties aren't suitable yet, just a quick fix here."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds