A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 06

Pinching the nylon panties at my boipussy I heard a snip and then felt a finger push inside.

"Almost perfect" Blackthorn said as she pulled her finger and used the scissors to widen the slit.

Standing up, blackthorn leaned into my ear and whispered. "Here is your next challenge; you are taking a public bus home. You cant speak. You can either leave the slit in your skirt in the back and let me widen that little slit to a full hole... Or."

She stopped speaking for a moment while she slipped three fingers into my boipussy "I can leave the slit in your panties alone and move the slit in your skirt to the side. All you have to do is wear this."

Wrapped up in the white silk shirt was a collar It was a bright neon purple. With silver one inch tall letters wrapped around it - Please RAPE ME! - I closed my eyes and turned my head away.

"I don't want to wear the collar." I said terrified that she would make me do it anyways.

"Hmmm, what a shame, I think you could have quite a bit of fun with that collar on." She bent me over the table and pushed my skirt aside. As she started to go to town on the panties she explained my orders for the night. "On the bus ride home tonight you have to let 5 men molest you. You can't go home till it is done."

With the bus I was told to take the ride to my house would take an hour. The bus was packed and standing room only, which was nice since I had been ordered not to sit. I was worried that I would be doing loops around the city all night, thankfully five men had molested my body with in the first fifteen minutes of my ride. By the time I stepped off the bus I had been fondled by so many men I lost track. I know that four of the men wrapped my hands around their cocks and had me masturbate them till the shot their loads on my skirt and at least a few slipped their cocks through my panties and slipped into my well used boipussy.

My Mom's car was sitting in the drive way and I didn't want to deal with her. She had been acting weird the past few weeks she started asking where I was all the time and why my room door was locked. Because I don't want you to find all my sex toys didn't seem like a good answer. I snuck into Daddy's backyard on the far side, so my mom couldn't see me from any windows.

Daddy wasn't home and his back door was locked so I curled up on a patio chair and fell asleep. My dreams were a tangled mess of torments, Daddy and 'Mommy' teamed up and made me move in with them my every waking moment was spent giving others pleasure... so basicly I was dreaming of my day to day life. A vicious smack to my backside woke me up. I rolled over and found Daddy standing over me with an obvious bulge in his pants. "It looks like you got a lot of cock today slut, I guess you always want your first don't you."

Grabbing my hair Daddy heaved me up and pulled me inside. I thought he was going to take me too his bedroom but he didn't, he just bent me over his kitchen table and flipped my skirt apart. Once my pantied ass was exposed he let out a long slow whistle. "Well isn't that just ingenious. And I gotta know how many loads of cum are plastered on this sweet little ass of yours tonight?"

He laughed when I told him I couldn't remember, and slipped his cock through my panties and into my boipussy. My body put up no resistance to his entering me I was so numb I didn't even feel him. My opening was already slick with cum and Daddy was able to use me to quickly get off. Before he came Daddy pulled out and yanked me to the ground so that he could coat my face in his cum. As his cock gushed a third and then fourth rope of cum across my face I remembered just how long it had been since Daddy had used me. "You have turned out pretty much perfect haven't you. I am setting some things up for the next week or the week after. A special event as it were, I will let you know when it is going to happen. Until then you keep doing your slutty thing."

Slipping in the back door was easy, because I thought everyone was asleep. I made it all the way to my room before I realized that someone was still awake. I hurried into my room and had the door mostly closed when I heard my mother. "Billy is that you."

Her voice was tender, sweat and tired. I almost didn't answer but then I imagined a terrified call to the police about an intruder so I answered "Yes Mom it's me. Sorry I worked late tonight."

I started to close the door the rest of the way when my mom spoke again, her voice weaker than it was just a moment ago. "I went to the coffee shop. They said you didn't work there. That they didn't know who you were."

My heart stopped, my arms went cold and my legs began to tingle, "You must have gone to the wrong shop, I mean I do work there I was there tonight... Which one did you go to?"

"I went to the one you said you worked at, by the school." She said as she pushed slightly on the door. Thankfully I held firm and she didn't open it.

Just as I opened my mouth to reply I felt something drip on my lip, I was distracted and not thinking straight so I slipped my tongue out and licked it away. It was Daddy's cum and it flooded my mouth with his taste. "No, Mom that isn't the one I work at. I work at the one over in midtown."

"What is going on Billy, Please let me help you." She was pleading with me but I couldn't tell her the truth. I couldn't tell her that I was the biggest sissy slut in town, that I liked letting men and woman abuse and humiliate me.

"Mom, seriously, everything is fine. You just went to the wrong shop. I am tired I am going to go to sleep." I closed the door and locked it before walking over to the full length mirror. I should have wiped Daddy's cum from my face with a rag, I was alone but I couldn't help it... I shoveled it into my mouth and sucked my fingers clean. Unwrapping the tartan skirt I let it fall to the ground, and I did the same with the silk blouse a moment later. The panties, they were still cold and wet with cum. I couldn't decide if I wanted to sleep in them or take them off and suck them clean. I decided I was too tired to cum any more so I left them on and climbed into bed. I laid on my stomach so that all the cum would stay on me and in my panties.

Wednesday

A phone call woke me up Wednesday morning. I didn't look at the number I just hit the button and mumbled a hello. "Well hello there sissy, you didn't answer on the first ring... that is unacceptable. You are to wear the same skirt from yesterday with the slit in the back. I don't care what kind of panties you wear but they had better be slutty. You are to take the same bus to school that you took home yesterday. When you get to school come straight to my office. I will inspect your panties and if I find less than four loads of cum in your panties you will be punished."

"Yes Mommy." I answered barely awake. Blackthorn didn't wait for me to hang up or even say good bye before she ended the call. Reaching down and untied the mutilated panties I had worn the day before. Multiple loads of cum had acted like glue so I had to peel the panties from my back side. I was about to toss them away, but I couldn't so I tucked them under my pillow.

My parents had both already left for the day so I could move about the house naked; Which was becoming so natural that I felt weird being dressed in mine or Daddy's houses. I warmed the shower up and took a moment to give my body a once over for stubble. My boy pussy was red and puffy from the day before and I found myself wishing that Mommy blackthorn had ordered me to suck off four guys on the way to school. I wondered if eight blow jobs would be considered equal to four boipussy fucks, I decided not to tempt fate as I climbed into the shower. After a quick shower I dried off and left my towel handing on the shower rail and walked naked back to my room.

A few months back I had cleared all the clothes out of my dresser, and used it now exclusively for lingerie, the top three drawers were I stored my panty collection. In the top drawer I kept all of my boyshorts, the second was bikinis and the third was full of thongs. I went for the second drawer, bikinis would be best to capture four loads of cum. A thong would let it all drip down my legs and the boyshorts would be more likely to get ripped off because they were in the way. I settled on a pair of white satin bikinis with a ruffle along the waist. The last time I had worn these they showed dried cum really well.

I dug into the bottom drawer and found a basic white bra that somewhat closely matched my panties. I then grabbed a pair of stockings and slipped them up my legs.

Checking myself in the mirror I was happy with how I looked. I looked good and hopefully just slutty enough to make Mommy Blackthorn happy. Retrieving the skirt and the satin blouse I was instantly irritated with myself. I had left both crumpled on the floor. I didn't have time to do anything except throw both of them in the dryer, the blouse would be ok but the skirt was obviously covered in cum.

Waiting for the dryer to buzz I slipped a hand into the back of my panties and pushed two fingers into my boipussy. I decided to take the dryer time to lube up my backside. I hurried to my room and grabbed a bottle of lube and my favorite dildo. I coated the rubber cock and started to pound it in and out of my boipussy. As my little boipenis hardened I was reminded just how much of a slut I was. The harder I pounded the closer I got to cumming... and then the buzzer sounded and I stopped. AS soon as the assault on my body stopped my boipenis deflated. I pulled the dildo free and tossed into the bathroom sink as I hurried to the laundry room.

I opened the dryer door as was almost knocked over by the smell of cum. I pulled out the blouse first and wrapped it around my body. Pulling out the skirt I was not surprised to find that while most of the wrinkles had come out it still looked like a cum rag. Returning to my room I grabbed a pair of tennis shoes and started to slip them on when something clicked in my brain, I decided that if Mommy blackthorn was going to require me to dress like a slut I was going to take it all the way. I tossed the shoes back in the closet and grabbed a pair of heels.

Slipping my key into the lock I remembered the lube coated dildo I had left in the bathroom. I rushed back in and returned it to my toy collection. I hurried up the street and barely caught the bus. It was mostly empty but after two stops it was full and I was surrounded my men. As I felt hands slipping into my skirt I started moving towards the back. I wasn't surprised when most of the men followed me. A circle formed around me with a dozen hands fondling every inch of my body. Someone put his hand on my head and started to push me down. I panicked because I knew that if I came in covered from the waist up in cum Mommy blackthorn would punish me because she SPECIFIED my panties. Thankfully when I bent at the waist the group rearranged itself so that my body was available to them.

I immediately felt my panties pushed to the side and a cock slid into me. I moaned at the pleasure which let a cock slid into my mouth. For the rest of the ride both of my holes were constantly filled. And when someone realized they didn't have time to fuck a hole the used my hands or just shot there load onto my back. After a while I felt someone try to pull my panties down. I pushed the cock in my mouth out and started to struggle saying "Mommy says I have to be wearing panties when I get to school."

The whole group laughed at me and held me tighter as the man slipped my panties off and stuffed them into his pocket. The group continued to use me until we neared my stop then they collectively shot one last load and hurried off the bus. I fell to the ground begging for them to return my panties but they didn't, they just left me on the floor of the bus. Immediately I stuck a hand back in held my boipussy, hoping for a miracle. And then it happen. I heard an old woman's voice ask if I was ok. I looked over and shook my head no "They took my panties and if I don't show up to school with four loads of cum in my panties I am in trouble."

The old woman nodded her head and then reached under her skirt and pulled off a pair of white cotton granny panties. I didn't even flinch I took them from her and slid them up my legs and into place. I thanked her and rushed off the bus just as the door were about to close for my stop.

I looked back at the bus but I couldn't see the old woman who gave me her panties so I started for school. School didn't start for another thirty minutes but the parking lot was already half full and there were kids milling about everywhere. I kept my head down and moved as quick as I could, but a few people still saw me, I know they did because I heard a few gasps and a few people call me a whore. Thankfully I made it to the main building before anyone had the chance to confront me. Inside the school it was easier to get where I was going without anyone seeing me and I made it to the principal's office without anyone else seeing me.

I didn't need to knock on the door it was open. I stepped in and moved to the left so that no one in the hall could see me. When Mommy Blackthorn didn't acknowledge my arrival I cleared my throat. She didn't look up from her paper but she did say something. "I know you're there you stupid little cock whore. I could smell you the moment you walked into the outer office. My life simply doesn't revolve around you."

She continued writing finishing the form she was working on and then looked up at me. "Take off the skirt wipe any cum that is on it on your blouse and then go stand in that corner overthere."

I unwrapped the skirt and wiped what little cum hadn't soaked into the material onto the front of my blouse, that was the only part of my blouse that HADN'T already been coated in cum. The corner she had directed me too had a clear view of the hallway, though my body would be blocked by a filing cabinet my face wouldn't and I could see anyone that walked by.

Mommy Blackthorn left me in that corner for all of first period until she was finished with the morning announcements in homeroom. When she was finally ready to give me her attention she closed the door to her office and then leaned against a chair watching me. She stood there and stared at my cotton panties for I swear a solid five minutes. "Do you understand the term slutty?"

It took me a few minutes to explain to Mommy Blackthorn what had happened. As the story went on she just smiled, and as I explained to her where I got these panties she bit her lip and I swear she orgasmed standing there listening to me. "Well I suppose those will do."

Mommy Blackthorn spun a chair around and raised her skirt to above her waist. Her pussy was wrapped in a pair of delicate silk panties with a pale pink ribbon that wrapped around her waist and tied on either side. The panties were tied taught against her flesh, exposing the contours of the folds between her legs. She spread her legs to shoulder width and raised a hand beckoning me to her with one finger. I started to walk and she frowned pointing to the ground. I dropped to my knees and crawled the short distance to her. I looked up at her but my eyes wouldn't look past her panties. "Mommy has had a stressful morning, sissy. What do you think you can do about that?"

I reached up to untie her panties but Mommy Blackthorn slapped my hands away, "No hands."

Nodding a silent yes I leaned in and took the ribbon on the right of her panties and pulled the bow free. I then moved to the other side and tugged the ribbon free again. With the sides undone Mommy Blackthorns panties fell to the floor. She lowered herself into her seat and spread her legs wide for me. Even with her legs spread wide my cheeks brushed against her smooth inter thighs. They were milky and soft, I was jealous of her body. The closer I drew to her the more I breathed in of her deep and musky scent. I want to dive into her body with abandon, but I knew she wanted that so I went slow. I wanted her to feel a need like I felt when I was being used.

As soon as my tongue brushed across the little tight bug of her clit, Mommy Blackthorn let out a soft moan. I wanted to reach up and spread her lips with my fingers and push my tongue inside her, but she said no hands. To keep my hands busy I put them behind my back and slipped them into the back of my panties. The faster my tongue moved the louder Mommy Blackthorn moaned. I kept trying to swallow her juices, but her body pumped them out too fast and I could feel them dripping down the my chin and neck. No matter how fast or slow, soft or hard I licked I couldn't bring her over the edge and my jaw was beginning to ache. I decided to take a chance and wrapped my teeth around her het clit and bit down ever so softly. Her body jerked and she grabbed my head pulling me closer so I bit harder and she screamed out the name Reginald just before she pushed me away.

Rising form the chair like a goddess Mommy blackthorn walked behind her desk and retrieved a pack of baby wipes. She made no move to hide her nudity, she was the mistress of her domain and had no fear of anyone inside it. Without thinking I had started to rub my boipenis through the white cotton panties. My eyes flicked between the Mommy Blackthorns body and the panties she had discarded. Pre cum began to leak out and soak into the cotton panties and before I knew what had happened I pumped a load into the panties

A slow clap from Mommy Blackthorn brought me out of my haze and then I realized I had only been staring at the panties and not the woman I had just eaten out. "I will be honest you are a good enough slut I am going to have a hard time giving you up on Friday."

Mommy Blackthorn walked over and picked the pile of white silk and pink ribbon from the floor. Holding them in front of my face she smiled. "Do you want to wear them?"

I franticly nodded my head yes, Her smile widened and she patted me on the hide like a child. "Ask for them."

My throat was dry and my mouth sore, but I croaked out the words "Can I please wear your panties... Mommy."

"Of course you can sweaty, go ahead and take off those filthy cotton rags." Mommy Blackthorn said in the sweetest voice I had ever heard from her. I didn't need to be told twice, I jumped to my feet and ripped the cotton panties down my legs and tossed them aside as I reached for the silk ones, but Mommy pulled them away from me. "Nothing is free here, do you have a pair of panties to trade for these?"

The only ones I had were the cum soaked pair I had just tossed aside. I was sure that she wouldn't want those but I picked them up anyways and held them out to her. Shockingly she snatched them from me and dropped the silk pair into my hands. I moved back to the corner I had been put in all morning and went about tying them around my waist. Out of the corner of my eye I watched as Mommy Blackthorn slid the soiled cotton panties up her legs before lowering her skirt back down. Once my new panties were in place I turned my full attention to Mommy Blackthorn.

One of the drawers behind Mommy Blackthorns desk was filled with sex toys, and I couldn't wait to see them all. She extracted a large black dildo with a suction cup behind its rubber balls. She walked over to my corner and pushed me to my knees. She then stuck the dildo to the wall almost a foot lower than my mouth. "It is time for me to make my rounds, you are to stay in this corner for the next hour, this cock is to be in your mouth the entire time. Do you understand."

I did answer her I just knelt lower and shoved the cock down my throat. The dildo was cold and rigged but I still quickly found a rhythm and before I knew it Mommy blackthorn was back from her rounds. I had hoped that she would stop but she made me continue till lunch.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds