A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 06

As the last bell for lunch rang there was a soft knock at the door. The sound pulled me from my dildo induced haze. Mommy Blackthorn called out 'Come In' and a young woman entered I recognized her, she was senior class president and everyone was sure that she would end up valedictorian. Racheal Harris was beyond perfect, she always made A's, she was top of the class, on the volleyball team, and had even been on the news a few times. Letting the Dildo slip from my mouth I watched as she set a tray on Mommy Blackthorns desk and pulled her sundress off. Under her dress she had on a leather bra and panty set that had series of small locks clasped in varies places to keep them in place. There was a window cut out of the panties about an inch and a half up from her pussy it showed a bright red tattoo of the word slut.

Rachel looked at me out of the corner of her eye as she spoke to Mommy Blackthorn, "Mommy, I have brought the sissy whores lunch as you commanded. I also have my weekly report."

"Good, Prepare Dildo brains lunch and then present it to it." Mommy Blackthorn said as she set her pen down and turned her full attention to the nearly nude young woman. "Also present your report."

Starting with the food, Rachel took a fork and a knife to the bowl of food. "I have sucked twenty-five cocks, fifteen boys fucked my ass and twenty fucked my pussy. Two boys wanted to spank me and one wanted to lick my body clean after the basketball game bukake."

As Rachel popped the cap off the thermos, Mommy blackthorn asked a question, "What was the basketball game bukkake?"

"Last week was the final game of the basketball season, Cunt Summer helped me distract the other teams Coach. Once he was out of the picture I let the entire team use my mouth." Rachel answered as she poured a thermos full of cum into the bowl before her.

"Did those boys count toward your total of twenty-five cocks?" Mommy Blackthorn asked in the tone of a proud parent that was worried their perfect child was trying to slip one past them.

"Oh no Mommy, That was a school spirt function so I don't count those towards my totals." Rachel stired up the bowl of cum soup and then set it down on the ground at her feet. She then looked at me and started snapping her fingers. "Come on now my little sissy puppy, come get your lunch."

I didn't use my hands, instead I buried my face into the bowl and started slurping the mess up. Mommy Blackthorn and Rachel continued talking but I wasn't listening. I was hungry and gobbled up the bowl of cum and vegetables like it was the greatest thing I had ever tasted. Rachel was sent away before I finished and Mommy Blackhorn returned to her paperwork.

Sitting up after I was done with my lunch I started to tell Mommy Blackthorn I was done when I felt my stomach churn and I burped flooding my mouth with the smell of cum. "Sorry, Mommy."

"Oh, how could I expect anything more civilized from a cock hungry sissy." Mommy Blackthorn said as she set aside the paperwork she had been filling out. "Up on the desk, on all fours hurry up."

Climbing up into the table I found myself feeling very exposed. Mommy Blackthorn untied the silk panties and let them fall to the desk. Mommy Blackthorn then retrieved two dildos from her drawer of sex toys. One was large and then one was massive. "Now you have a choice to make. You are going to spend the rest of the afternoon fucking that pretty little ass cunt of yours. But I am going to be kind and let you chose which dildo you use. I am even going to give you a little tip. To help you decide."

She picked up the massive dildo and moved it so that it was sitting right under my face. "I call this one George. I call if that because it is ALMOST as big as George Swanson, the head janitor over at Jackson middle school."

Reaching back into the sex drawer she pulled out a bottle of lube and squirted some out onto my boipussy before plunging one and then two fingers into me. "I figured you might want to get this tight little pussy of yours ready for the gangbang tonight."

I tried to stand up at the word gangbang but Mommy blackthorn smack my ass hard. "Oh don't act surprised, I imagine a slut like you has had its fair share of cocks at one time. You have the rest of the afternoon to prepare your sissy pussy for cock so I would pick quickly or I will make you go without any practice."

"The large one Mommy" I answered quietly as I let me head drop and closed my eyes.

"Say it proper my dildo craving fuck hole." Mommy Blackthorn said as she slipped a third finger inside me.

"Please let me fuck George the massive dildo." I had barely finished speaking before Mommy Blackthorn grabbed the dildo and started pressing it into my boipussy. She pushed the head in and then twisted it around before she pushed it in a little deeper. She twisted it around some more and just when I thought she was going to push it in again she instead picked up the phone. She punched a few numbers and then went back to slowly pushing the rubber monster deep inside me.

"Good Afternoon Mrs. Masters how are you doing today." MY blood ran cold when I heard Mommy Blackthorn speaking. I tried to turn back but she used the dildo as a handle and kept me looking forward, "I am happy to hear that, I am calling because I was going through the permission slips for the sleep study tonight and I noticed that Billie hasn't returned his."

Mommy Blackthorn kept pushing as she talked to my mother "Oh no this isn't really a medical study, some of our AP psychology students are trying to earn a scholarship. Billie was one of the first students to volunteer. I just wanted to make sure that you knew he would be staying here over night. Oh he has clothes to wear..."

Looking over my shoulder I watched as Mommy Blackthorn let my Mother ramble on the phone. She used the time to continue to fuck my boipussy with the rubber dildo I started to moan and Mommy Blackthorn stopped "...Excuse me just a moment, someone just popped their head into my office."

Putting the phone on hold Mommy Blackthorn, hurried around the desk and roughly grabbed my face. "Am I going to have problems with you?"

Before I even had a chance to respond she smacked my face and took a hold of it again. "Answer me now or so help me..."

I blurted out an answer as quick as I could. "No Mommy, I am not trying to be bad I promise I just got horny."

When Mommy Blackthorn didn't answer I started getting nervous. She had the same look in her eye that Daddy had when he was coming up with particularly nasty. "I will deal with you later."

Marching back around the desk, Mommy Blackthorn jerked the phone from its cradle. She was breathing heavy and was visibly angry. She set the phone down and took a moment to breath. I was afraid to look back so I lowered my head and looked back between my legs. Mommy Blackthorn had pulled her skirt up and was rubbing her pussy through the soiled cotton panties I had traded to her earlier. She had positioned them so that the load of cum I had shot into the front was right over her clit. When her breathing slowed she picked the phone back up but didn't bother to lower her skirt back down.

She let out a long breath and pressed the button activating the line my mother was on. "I am sorry that took so long, where were we oh yes I was making sure you were aware of the sleep study... Yes... Oh yes it will be supervised by multiple chaperones."

While she was talking Mommy Blackthorn rested her hand on the base of the giant dildo protruding from my ass and started working it deeper into me. I was forced to change positions when my boipenis stiffened and I could feel an orgasm coming. I pulled my hands to my mouth and held myself up with my elbows. I squeezed my eyes shut as I pumped a load onto Mommy Blackthorns desk. "Really what kind of trouble has he been giving you? ... Yes I see. I will talk to the councilor here at the school he is very good with young men like your son, he really knows how to get to the heart of their problems."

Mommy blackthorn slipped her hands between my legs and scooped up as much as she could of the mess I just showered onto her desk. She then walked around and shoved her fingers into my mouth. "A fake job? That is strange."

She pumped her fingers in and out of my mouth like a tiny little cock. Satisfied that they were clean She pulled them from my mouth with a pop and wiped them on my cheeks. Walking back around the desk she scooped up the remaining cum and wiped it onto the crouch of her still exposed cotton panties. Sitting down Mommy Blackthorn scooted her butt up till she was sitting just on the edge of the seat and then leaned back. With a snap of her fingers she directed me to between her legs.

Climbing down from the desk I knew that she didn't want me to make her cum, so I wasn't quite sure what was expected of me. I crawled between her legs and gentle licked my cum from the cotton panties. I spent the next hour while Mommy Blackthorn and my Mother bonded on the phone worshiping, Mommy Blackthorns thighs, panties and pussy.

When she finally hung up the phone Mommy Blackthorns panties were almost transparent they were so wet. "I must say, you."

Pausing Mommy Blackthorn pushed me away and stood up lowering her skirt down. "You make an excellent sissy slave, I mean really you were born to degrade yourself serving others. But you make a terrible son."

Mommy Blackthorn drug me back to my corner and left me there with George the dildo slowly slipping out of my boipussy. At first I held it with one hand and then two as I tried to keep the monster dildo inside me. I spent another hour standing there holding the dildo in place. It wasn't till the bell starting last period rang that Mommy Blackthorn acknowledged my existence again; and even then it was only because there was a very soft knock on the door. Mommy Blackthorn eyed the door and then me before calling out for the person to come in, Rachel came through the door.

Rachel had tried to fix her make-up, and it probably fooled most people but I could tell when someone was covering up tears. She was walking a little funny so I wasn't surprised when Mommy Blackthorn had her remove her dress that her backside was bright red. I was surprised to find she had lost her locked leather lingerie. Whoever had stripped her of her underwear decided she still needed some modesty because atop her nipples she wore a set of heavy pasties. She walked over to Mommy Blackthorns desk without a word between the two and bending at the waist she laid across the desk with her legs spread wide. The only other item she still wore was a bright red jeweled butt plug.

Rising from her chair like a queen Mommy blackthorn walked around her desk and gently caressed Rachel's backside. The closer I looked the easier it was to see the welts that striped her backside. She flinched with each touch Mommy Blackthorn took the jeweled plug and slowly pulled it from Rachel. She whimpered and squirmed as the intruder was pulled free. Once it was out Mommy Blackthorn lowered herself to her knees and leaned into Rachel's exposed sex. Rachel's whimpers quickly turned to moans as Mommy Blackthorn tongue went to work on her. After several orgasms Mommy Blackthorn stood and looked to me. She smiled and said to me "You are going to have a very busy night tonight sissy cunt. I hope are ready for the biggest gang bang on record. You are going to swallow so much cum you will be shitting it out for a week."

Returning her attention to Rachel she rubber her hand across the slaves lower back. Rachel stood slowly and smiled at Mommy Blackthorn. Her voice was weak but the words shocked me "You treat me to kind Mommy."

Laying her naked body against Mommy Blackthorn Rachel started crying softly. Mommy Blackthorn wrapped her arms around the crying girl and gently rubbed her back, "Ok now Slut Rachel I need to clean my face."

"Please let me, Mommy." Rachel asked pulling away from Mommy Blackthorn. "I will do my best, I swear I will."

Mommy Blackthorn looked at me and then back at Rachel "Ok, Honey Bunny, but be quick."

Rachel's eyes lit up like Christmas morning as she proceeded to luck her juices from Mommy Blackthorns face. I turned away and waited for Mommy Blackthorn to call my name, twice before I dared look back. Turning back I found a still nude Rachel, now on her knees, using her fingers to wipe pussy juice from around her lips and sucking her fingers clean. Tearing my eyes away from her I found Mommy Blackthorn looking me up and down. "I hadn't really thought about how to dress you tonight. I mean naked is nice and all, but I want to make sure you are sufficiently put in your place. I was thinking a wedding dress. With all the fancy lingerie to go with it, but the more I think about it the more boring that sounds."

At Mommy Blackthorns feet Rachel was nodding violently. "So I think instead I will dress you up in a prom dress, with prom queen sash, tiara, and a scepter. Slut Rachel, Take the sissy bitch to the auditorium and get it ready. I want its makeup done perfect and I want it to look good...

Reaching out Mommy Blackthorn grabbed my chin and held it tight. "Well, good and slutty. Very slutty, I want it to be perfectly clear that this little tart is a cock hungry sissy slut. That will do anything for a shot of cum down its pretty little fuck whole."

As much as Slut Rachel wanted to make me walk to the auditorium as I was, naked. Mommy Blackthorn said it was too much of a risk. So I was given a pair of nylon workout shorts. They were at least a size two small so I had to ask Rachel to help me get them on since Mommy Blackthorn wouldn't let me remove the dildo till the last possible moment. To go with the shorts I was given a school shirt. The shirt at least was a size to big so it hung off my body like a dress. Rachel led us on a ridiculously long path through the school. I would have complained but it allowed us to move about without passing a single teacher or student.

The auditorium was empty so the lights had been turned down. I was like every other kid at school I spent a ton of time moving around in the dark at assembles. Rachel climbed onto the stage and headed into the back.

The stage wasn't meant to be entered from the auditorium proper so there were no stairs for me to take. I tried to climb up, but the nylon shorts pushed the dildo deeper into my boipussy and forced the air from my lungs. I used my arms to pull myself up and then rolled onto the stage. That pushed the dildo in as well, but in a more pleasant way. I got to my feet and found Rachel just off stage staring at me.

"Are you done fucking yourself?" She called out, her voice echoing around the empty room. I nodded my head yes and got to my feet.

Rachel turned and walked off, once again not waiting for me. I followed after her as she snaked her way into the woman's dressing room. The left side of the room was one larger mirror and the right was filled with racks and racks of costumes. Rachel wasn't paying any attention to me so thankfully she didn't see me drooling over the clothes. She picked out a dress and tossed it onto a table in the center of the room. "Ok lose the shorts."

I rolled the tight shorts down my legs and stepped out of them. I was immediately handless again as I need to hold the dildo in place. Rachel pulled a pair of sewing shears from a cabinet and looked over at me. "Are you going to stand there fucking yourself all the time. Have some dignity; you're a slave not an animal."

I explained that it kept slipping out and she rolled her eyes and returned to the cabinet. She pulled out a small ball of fabric and tossed them to me. The ball was a pair of Mickey Mouse panties that were two sizes two small. I pulled them up my legs and cringed as they pressed my boipenis tight against my stomach and pushed the dildo deeper inside me. Once I had the panties in place Rachel spent the next two hours getting me ready. She toyed with having me wear a wig she even had me try a few on. In the end she decided I looked to feminine so she had me take it off.

By the time she was done the auditorium had filled up. Every janitor, from every school in the county had filed into the auditorium they were discussing a vote to unionize. I couldn't make out what was said but I could tell that most of the crowd wanted a union, but there were enough no votes to push it back. The meeting went on for a few more minutes and then I heard Mommy Blackthorn's voice booming over the speakers, "I am sorry but I have to call this meeting to an end. I have allowed you all to use the auditorium but now it is time to clear out. Our insurance only allows for school functions involving students after six."

There were a few grumbles from the crowd but I could hear them filing out. Rachel and a ridiculous grin on her face the entire time. Finally the room cleared and we were called out. Stepping out from behind the curtain I was surprised to find quite a few people still left in the room. "Some of you agreed to vote as you should because I offered you a chance to fuck this nubile little prom whore. Some of you I simply threatened. But I want you to know that I don't hold a grudge, so you all get to fuck her tonight as a reward for doing the right thing."

Mommy Blackthorn was holding something in her hand, a silk square that she unfolded and presented to me. It was a sash, with 'Homecoming WHORE!' written in red. Rachel came around me and helped me put it on. With my sash in place Rachel leaned in and whispered into my ear "Remember whore, these cocks don't count towards you weekly totals."

Nodding to Mommy Blackthorn, Rachel scurried out of the room. Mommy blackthorn walked over to me and reached under the prom dress and took a hold of the tiny panties. Rachel had taken the dildo, and had me lube my boipussy, but then she made me put the panties back on. With a firm grip on the panties, Mommy blackthorn slid them down my legs. I didn't ask I just assumed she wanted me to step out of them. Holding the panties up so waved them to the gathered men, "All right boys have at her, just remember the rules. No permanent marks and she is to be returned to my office first thing tomorrow."

Everyone stood perfectly still and watched as Mommy Blackthorn walked out of the auditorium Pushing the door open she stopped and looked back over her shoulder. "Oh and one more thing, the dress has to be returned, it can be doused in piss and cum but it as to be in one piece."

The door closed with an echoing thunk and the crowd of men descended on me. The crowd of people around me became unidentifiable as hands stretched out and fondled every inch of my body. They started to pull the dress off but one some yelled out no, and the moment he spoke everyone stopped touching me. The voice belonged to an older man, he wasn't the best dressed of the crowd but when he spoke everyone listened. "Line up and get your cocks hard. This little whore is going to suck our cocks and then we will give its boipussy a go."

Everyone grunted their acceptance as I dropped to me knees and waited. The old man leaned down to me and pinched my nose pulling my gaze from the growing line of cocks before me. Once he had my attention he told me how things were going to go. "Listen to me you little sissy bitch, you're not worth of our cum, you don't get to swallow it. Everyman here is going to shoot his load in your mouth and when he pulls out I want you to thank him and let his cum pour down the front of your pretty little dress. She said I can drench it in cum and I will show her what a room full of real men can do."

Once he was done speaking he stood up and pulled his hard pulsing cock from his pants. He stepped forward and rested his hand on the top of my head as I took his cock into my mouth. Sweat and precum washed over my tongue, mingling in a head mix of manhood. He tried to pump his cock in and out, but I was sucking so hard I immediately pulled it back in. We fought that way for a few minutes until I felt his balls begin to pulse against my chin so I allowed him to pull all but the tip from my mouth. I reached up with both hands and using the lightest touch I ran my fingers up and down the shaft of his cock. Two strokes and he was pumping a full load into my mouth. When he was done cumming I let him pull the tip free and then I thanked him, spilling cum down the front of my dress.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds