A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 06

I said those words and I knew it would never happen again. I would show the tape to Mommy Blackthorn and she would destroy him. Struthers pulled from my embrace and gave me a gentle slap on the ass as he walked out of the room. I looked at the door and then at the camera and I was ashamed of myself. I spent the next hour working on the cheer routines, but my heart wasn't in it I had lost all my momentum.

When Mommy Blackthorn finally returned she seemed tired and out of it. She stopped the looped DVD of the routines and hit eject on the camera, taking its tape. "I am going to review this before you go home and if you haven't put your all into it well, it will be a bit of a pain but I am sure I can rustle up a dozen or so men to fuck your brains out all night."

"I got what you wanted on the tape so you don't have to worry." I mumbled unable to look at her.

"What are you talking about."

"Struthers, you stick me in this room with a camera, he comes in... I figured you were setting him up."

Mommy Blackthorn grabbed my arm and rushed out of the room she barely took a breath as we crossed the school to her office. She pushed me into a seat and called for someone to bring her a player for the cameras miniature tape. "Tell me what happened. Everything exactly as it happened"

There wasn't a lot to tell so I was done with it by the time the TV cart was wheeled into the room. She put the tape in and fast forwarded to where Struthers came in the room. She watched maybe five times before she remembered I was in the room. She looked at me and then the TV before looking at me again. She didn't say anything, she just walked over to the filing cabinet that served as a makeshift dresser and opened the second to last drawer she pulled out some folded clothes and tossed them to me. They were mine, the clothes I had worn to school on Monday. "This tape, it changes everything for you. I am done with you, no one will bother you here at school. The Janitor will leave you alone so will that Jock. I won't bother you either. Don't do anything stupid and I will make sure you are left alone for the rest of the year."

She walked around her desk and pulled a pair of white cotton panties from her magic sex drawer and tossed them to me. "You can change and leave or you can take a minute to clean up."

I scurried into the bathroom and turned on the shower, I took a moment to flip the switch for the hot water. I cleaned up and dressed as quick as I could, I almost left the cotton panties but decided instead to keep them. I could hear voices on the other side of the door so I decided to wait till they died down. It took almost an hour and I heard crying and the schools resource officer. I started to get nervous. We were getting close to me having to testify about something. There was a small knock on the door, which I assumed signaled I could leave. I stepped out and came to a dead stop.

Mr Struters was standing in the corner, naked save for a pair of pink cotton panties. His hands were cuffed behind his back and a ball gag had been inserted in his mouth. The back of his panties were developing a wet spot, that I had a feeling was a load of the resource officers cum. The officer was still in the room adjusting his belt, he gave me a once over and smirked. I could tell that he wanted to say something but Mommy Blackthorn cut him off, sending him away.

Mommy walked over to Mr. Struthers and slipped her hand into the back of his panties. She started to finger his backside as she reached around and wrapped the fingers of her other hand around his panty covered cock. She started to say something to him, but looked over her shoulder at me first "Unless you have changed your mind and want to join the fun. Scoot out of here and close the door when you leave."

I didn't say anything I just looked away and hurried out of the door.

******

The island was hot, Junior knew it was going to be hot but he didn't expect it to be this bad. The heat combined with the rocking of the boat was starting to get to him. It had taken a good portion of his money to find this place. It had taken another small fortune to find out what kind of boat she uses and then another bundle of cash to the local coastal patrols to let him get to the dock. And none of that guaranteed that he was going to get to talk to her.

Junior had been on the boat about twelve hours when he saw her yacht returning to dock. He signaled for the captain to start the engines and pull in the fake fishing rods that he had set out to help sell his cover. The driver hesitated and mumbled about going back. Junior had anticipated this, hell this boat was the fifth he had tried to hire. The captain was about to turn away from the dock when Junior grabbed his arm. "We had a deal, and I only paid you half the money you want the other half you take me to the dock."

"You can keep the cash, Rich people on this half the island they don't like us islanders coming over and stepping foot on their precise sand. They pay good money to keep us out, and more money to teach stupid fools like me a lesson. I changed my mind I am not going to die for some cash." The man pulled his arm away from Junior and flipped the switches to start the motor.

In a panic Junior ran to the back of the boat and climbed up on to the back deck. He stepped to the edge. "Have it your way, but I am going to that dock. What do you think will happen when you come back without me?"

The Captain kept his hands on the wheel but didn't turn the boat away, junior knew that he had him. A couple of high profile cases had forced the islands government to start making sure the fishing boats came back with their passengers. With the engines ready they turned the boat towards the dock and kept just behind the yacht. They were almost ready to dock when the security guards realized they were not a registered boat for this section of the island. In a flash the three men on the dock had submachine guns drawn and were aiming at the boat. Juinor raised his hands and started calling out in English, "My name is, Earl Walker, Jr. But everyone calls me Junior. I represent William, Billy Maters. He is in trouble and he needs Elaine's help."

"I don't know any William or Billy, or a Masters." The voice was stern and calling out from the yacht not the dock. Junior looked up and was only able to make out the silhouette of the woman speaking, "That is the most pathetic attempt yet to serve me with papers. I have already told that sad sac of a man I used to be married to that if he wants to sue me he can come down here himself."

Junior was starting to get his mental footing again, the guns had startled him but now he was ready to go again. "I don't know your ex-husband Ma'am, But my firm would gladly file a cease and desist order on your behalf. While you are out of the United States, we would happily act on your behalf. But that isn't why I am here, Billy Winters is a friend of mine and he is in prison right now. He is serving two life sentences for Murder and he is innocent."

Pausing for a breath Junior, sucked in a big gulp of air and started speaking again. "The problem is that I don't have the money to hire the experts he needs to win this case. I am working for free, I need to get him out of jail, he doesn't deserve to be there."

"I still don't know any Billy Masters, And I already do my part for charity," she turned to the men on the dock and said "Send them away and mark the boat I don't want to see it again."

Junior's heart sank and then he remembered something Billy had told him once, he looked back up to her but she was gone. Screaming as loud as he could Junior said "Billy is sorry he ruined your wedding dress."

The men on the docks raised their guns and the Captain of Juniors boat panicked gunning the engine. Junior seeing his one chance to get the money he needed slip away, he panicked without thinking dove off the side of the boat. He hit the water hard and fast. He was a strong swimmer but the water hit him like a wall knocking the breath from his lungs. His body tried to suck in more air but all he got was salt water. His eyes bulged out and he started flailing trying to get his head out of the water the harder he tried to swim the more water his lungs took in. Then something grabbed his leg and pulled him down.

Opening his eyes Junior was on the dock with six men standing over him. The light blinded everything and then his lungs screamed that they were filled with water. He rolled onto his side and vomited up the water. His ears were ringing and his eyes still hadn't adjusted but he thought a woman pushed her way into the circle. Looking up he cupped his hands around his eyes and squinted, she was looking down on him, "You have five minutes and then my people are dumping you on the beach."

Junior smiled and said, "That is all I need."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds