A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 06

The old man was immediately replaced with another and then another. Even as skilled as I was at getting a man to fill my mouth with his cum it took me two hours to suck all of the cocks lined up before me. I was ready to collapse when the last cock was pulled from my mouth. The front of my dress was completely soaked in cum, there was so much that it had begun to flow down past the gowns bodice to the dress itself.

While I was on the cock sucking marathon the men I had already service took the time to set up a fuck table for me. It was a long table so I was laid out at an angle so that both my butt and my head would hang just off the table. My legs were dangling down as I closed my eyes and rubbed my jaw. The old man - Papi came around and flipped my dress up onto my stomach. A voice called out from the milling crowd 'I want her panties'

Papi shook his head and looked over his shoulder, "The controlling bitch took his panties, you were here when she did it."

Grumbling that he was surrounded by idiots Papi smacked my boipenis. I startled a bit and looked up at him. "Lift your legs up honey pot, It is time we gave this boipussy of yours a dip."

I lifted my legs and held them up as Papi easily slid inside me. He pumped in and out of me slowly a few times. "You know why I made you suck all these cocks first?"

I was lost in the haze of a cock pummeling my backside so I didn't answer till he asked me a second time. I knew why he did it, "Its so that it takes longer to cum in my boipussy."

"That is right my little honey pot." He kept pumping in and out of me as he spoke, "When I give you back to her in the morning you are going to be all used up."

Papi quickened his pace until he was about to cum again, then he pulled out and shot his load all over my crotch. As soon as he was done I felt another cock slip into me. He was large but not as large as the dildo I had been fucking myself with all day, so it felt pleasant pounding in and out of me. He took longer than Papi to cum. And just as he was about to release his load deep inside me I heard Papi call out to him. "Remember you cum on this bitch not in her."

The command threw off the man's rhythm so he had to keep fucking me for a minute. Once he was close to coming again he pulled out and I felt his load splash onto my legs. I lifted my head waiting for the next cock, I wanted to see who was about to fuck me, but my head was pushed down and a cock pushed past my lips.

The cock slide across my tongue and buried deep in my throat, with his balls resting on my forehead. Another cock finally positioned itself at my boipussy and the two men spoke to each other making sure the other was ready. Once they were ready the two men started pounding away at me from either end, but they synched their movements so that only one cock was full in me at a time. They continued to use my body slowing their strokes when they were two close to cumming. I don't know how long they took but I could hear others complaining that they wanted their turns. I mumbled into the cock buried in my throat to please cum on me. The man in my boipussy came first, he pulled out and directed his cock to coat my thighs and legs with cum. The man in my throat pulled out and lifted my head so that he could shoot his load into my hair. He then rubbed it into my scalp before releasing me. And that is how I spent the rest of the night.

Eventually Papi relaxed his rule and let the men cum in my boipussy, this led to a third round of men using my body. Eventually then men started dressing and leaving quietly, I had no idea what time it was when Papi and one last man stood over me. I didn't know his name but I know that he was stroking his cock read for a fifth go round. He had fucked both of my holes twice, I didn't really know what there was left for him to do to me. Papi signaled he was leaving and the man just stood over me looking down on me.

The door thudded and clicked and the man smiled. "I have you all to myself now. Beg me, beg me to fuck your whore ass one more time!"

"Please fuck me again." I said quietly, I was exhausted and barely concise.

"No, no, no. Louder. You are a cock slut, and I am the cock. You live to feel my manhood filling your pathetic little body. So BEG ME!" His voice echoed on those last two words.

I raised my voice and looked him in the eyes pleading "Please fuck me, I need more cock. I can't get through the rest of the week without more cock. It has been so long since I have been allowed to show men what a truly slutty piece of sissy cunt I am. All those men they came all over me. I just want to be a useless fuckhole for a little bit longer. PLEASE!"

HE jammed his cock into my boipussy forcefully and pounded hard for almost ten minutes before pumping a fifth load into me. After he came he just stood there with is softening cock still buried in me. "I think that my job here is going to change, I think that from now on when I get horny I am going to come by your class and drag you down to a storage closet. I will strip you fuck you and then if you are a good and obedient little slut I will let you go back to class. If you are a bad girl I am going to send you off to clean the boys bathroom in just your slutty little panties."

"Now it is time for your christening." He pulled his cock out until just his head was still inside me and then he let out a long torrent of warm piss. It flooded my body and warmed my bottom. Once he was done the Janitor, I didn't know his name, pulled out and ordered me to stay put. I couldn't keep my boipussy elevated and see what he was doing so I had to wait for him to come back. Just as he told me to sit up I felt a cold plastic ring pressed around the outside of my boipussy. Sitting up I felt the mixture of cum and piss start to flow out of my boipussy. I looked down and could see where a clear plastic cup was being held under me. I listened as my boipussy dribbled into the cup.

Eventually I was told to stand and keep my legs together, I could see that the cup was full to the brim, but I still felt the warm fluids of real men dripping down my legs. The cup was filled to the brim, some had even spilled over the sides running down the janitors hands. "Ok, drink up."

My stomach churned I hadn't swallowed every load that day, I was wearing most of them. But I had swallowed enough. I brought the mixture to my lips and sipped the enough so that I wouldn't spill it. It was warm and creamy with just a hint of acidity. I knew what was expected so I tilted my head back and chugged the full cup. As the fluids washed over my tongue and coated my mouth completely I was reminded just how much I loved the taste of fresh cum. As the last of the liquid flowed into my mouth I slipped my tongue out and licked as much of the cup clean as I could. Pulling the cup away from me the Janitor slapped me on the ass and sent me to go find Mommy Blackthorn.

Thursday

The school was dark and her office was locked. I figured she would be back soon so I sat down and closed my eyes for a moment. A foot nudging my side woke me up. Mommy blackthorn was standing over me. She had a cup of coffee in her hands and was wearing a knee length pleated skirt. She was wearing yellow satin panties under her skirt. At some point in the night I curled myself into a ball and fell asleep. The layer of cum that coated my legs and upper body had acted like glue in the night. As I worked to uncurl myself form the balled up mess I had become while I slept. I cringed as the skin on my legs stuck together making it hard to stand up.

Stepping into Mommy Blackthorns office I was happy to find her going through the drawer she kept clothes in. I was afraid she was going to make me spend the rest of the day wearing the prom dress. "Before we start today you have a choice to make. You can go right now as you are to the cafeteria and get whatever you want for breakfast, Or you can take a shower and change and then eat whatever is provided."

I thought about it for a moment and then answered the shower. Mommy Blackthorn undid the back of the prom dress and let it fall off of my body. I stepped out of it and headed into the private bathroom. The water was warm and quickly washed my body clean. Once I was clean I just stood there under the shower letting the water pour over me. The longer I stood there the less it felt like water, I imagined that I was standing under a waterfall of warm wet cum. As I felt the water run across my body my little boipenis stiffened as I imagined once again being drenched in sticky cum.

The water turned frigid and I was broken from my fantasy. I stepped from the shower and immediately started to shake, the cold water that clung like dew to my body I expected to find an angry Mommy Blackthorn but the room was empty. When I had got in the shower there was a clean towel. I did notice something I hadn't noticed before. Next to the light switch was a switch labeled hot water... it was in the off position.

Stepping out into the office I found Mommy Blackthorn had brought in a TV Cart with a DVD player and was scanning through video while she talked on the phone. She reached into her desk and pulled out a dildo and lube. She didn't tell me what to do, I knew what she wanted. I lubed the dildo and then my boipussy, I was still loose from the gangbang and the dildo slid right in. Two chairs faced Mommy Blackthorns desk, I spun one around and bent over the back of the chair giving her a view as I fucked myself with the dildo.

Fucking myself with the dildo was mindless and after last night it wasn't even all that enjoyable. But the video kept me entertained. It was of me. Mommy Blackthorn had set up at least six cameras, I think I may have seen a seventh angle but it was quick so I am not sure. She had gotten close-ups of all the men and of me too. Just watching those men pound my boipussy and shoot their loads all over me got me hard and then the dildo I was pounding in my boipussy sent me over the edge and I shot a load into Mommy Blackthorns seat.

Fingers snapping drew my attention from the screen. Mommy Blackthorn was waving a pair of pink lace bikini panties at me. I pushed the dildo in one last time and held it in place as I stood up and took the panties from her. I realized that I couldn't slip the panties on and hold the dildo in place, so I sat my bottom down on her desk, holding the dildo in place and then brought my feet up and slipped the panties on. I pulled them up and was happy to find they fit well.

Mommy Blackthorn hung up the phone and turned her attention to me. "You know that video will work for what I need but I was hoping you would look more... Well less like a wanton whore, I mean seriously you obviously are loving every minute of those cocks fucking you. Even by the end you still have a stupid fuck me harder smile on your face."

I looked at the video again, only this time I looked at me, the first time I was looking at the cocks. She was right, it was the happiest I think I had ever seen myself. When I felt Mommy blackthorns hand on my ass I realized that I had actually stood up and walked closer to the TV. She rubbed my ass though my new panties and then took hold of the dildos base pressing it deeper inside me. I moaned and reached around taking her other hand and bringing it to the front of my panties begged her to rub my boipenis. Gently she rubbed her fingers up and down my shaft "Do you want to cum in your new panties."

I whispered yes and she stopped, she stopped rubbing me and fucking my with the dildo. "Now is that how a sissy whore speaks?"

Louder I said, "Please fuck my pussy... make me cum in my little lace panties."

"good gurl." Mommy Blackthorn said as she once again began pumping the dildo in and out of my backside. It didn't take long for my boipenis to go rigid and pump into my panties. The wet silk rubbing against the tip of my penis sent spasms up and down my body but Mommy didn't stop rubbing me she she wrapped her hand around my boipenis and kept pumping. "Do you like being Mommy's little sissy whore?"

The spasm of pain and pleasure were to great I couldn't speak so Mommy kept "Do you like it when I humiliate you, did you like it last night when all those men, those real men, found out what a nasty little cum whore you really are."

I moaned a quite yes, but that wasn't enough Mommy started to twist the dildo as she pumped it in and out of me. Her hand kept pumping my boipenis "Say it louder, or maybe I will make you go to all your classes today in just your slutty little cum soaked panties."

The idea, just the idea of being humiliated like that in front of everyone sent me over the edge and I came a again. My body got week and Mommy let me fall to the ground. "Of course I won't do that, you think I would dare expose the good students here to a whore of your level. Nothing would be done for days the school would devolve into one giant gangbang with you in the middle."

There was a knock at the door and Mommy Blackthorn turned her attention to whoever was on the other side. I looked over my shoulder and watched as Rachel burst through the door in tears. With Mommy distracted I reached down and slipped my hand into my panties. I spasmed as the still wet lace rubbed across the head of my boipenis, but it was worth it when I was able to scoop some still warm cum and bring it to my mouth. I was embarrassed at how greedily I sucked the cum from my fingers.

Once my fingers were clean I realized just how panicked Rachel was, she was hysterical and bawling. She kept rambling about, Mr. Struthers her parents and a meeting. Mommy Blackthorn sat her down and gave her a firm but not abusive slap to the cheek. She stopped crying and looked Mommy Blackthorn in the eye. Smiling Mommy Blackthorn addressed her, "Calm down I am going to take the sissy to an empty classroom and have him start training for the assembly tomorrow. Then I will come back here and we can discuss whatever mess it is that you have gotten yourself into now."

Mommy Blackthorn shot me a look that sent me scurrying into the corner I had spent most of Tuesday in. the bottom drawer of that filing cabinet had a cheerleader outfit that Mommy Blackthorn pulled out and shoved into my hands. "Get dressed."

The uniform was not the typical cheer uniform the school used. It was made of a thinner material all around, and the skirt had slits cut into each pleat that went all the way to the waistline. I warped the skirt around me and wasn't surprised when even the slightest movement flashed my lace panties. I pulled the top over my head and found another difference; it was cut 3 inches short exposing some of my stomach. Out of another drawer Mommy Blackthorn Mommy produced a ginger wig, that had been done up in giant curls to look like an eighties TV star. She didn't trust me to place the wig so she put it on my head and made sure that was situated as she wanted it.

Once I was dressed as she wanted me to be Mommy Blackthorn led me to an empty classroom. She had already had set up a TV/DVD cart and a small video camera. She turned the TV on and it immediately started to play tape of cheerleaders performing at school games and pep rallies, "You are the newest member of the cheer squad, we have a pep rally tomorrow and you will be performing with the other girls. I will have you positioned far enough from the teachers that none should recognize you, but if you want to keep their eyes off of you learn the routines."

"The camera is on and recording. We are going to review later this afternoon and make sure that you have put in enough effort. Not enough and you stay the night and get another Gang Bang. Give it your all and I am going to let you go home and get some rest tonight." After giving me a vicious smack on the ass Mommy Blackthorn left. I watched for about five minutes until I realized that they only had a handful of routines. I started the video over again and this time I worked through the routine with minimal movements. I did that three or four times till I got it down right. Once I had the basic movements down I started the video again and started doing the kicks and the cheers.

I don't know how long I had been at it when I heard the door open, and honestly I didn't hear the door open. I didn't even hear it close but I heard the cry of what are you doing immediately. I turned and found Mr. Struthers staring at me. "That dress is not appropriate and you should be in class now not practicing for... Extracurricular... Act... activities... Billie."

As soon as he said my name my eyes dropped to the ground. "Why are you dressed like, I mean you are lovely, I mean you are not dressed appropriately for school."

I looked up, but not at his eyes, I looked at his crotch. Mr. Struthers was hard as a rock and bulging from his pants. That was when I realized why Mommy Blackthorn had stuck me in this room, though I had no idea how she set it all up. I rushed over to Mr. Struthers and grabbed him hoping that he hadn't noticed the camera. I pulled him in front of the camera and turned his back to it. "Please you can't tell anyone. I will do anything... ANYTHING to keep my secret."

I reached out and grabbed his cock through his pants. He didn't say anything else, he just closed his eyes and moaned. I undid his belt and let his pants fall to the ground. He was wearing a pair of old ratty tighty-whity jockey briefs. I pulled them down and dropped to my knees. He wasn't large, but he had trimmed his pubic hair back which was nice as I slipped his cock into my mouth. I rolled his cock around with my tongue as it began to stiffen. I moaned into his cock and he sighed a heavy exhausted sigh. I reached down and put his hand on my head, I thought he was about to fuck my mouth but he didn't instead he pulled his cock out of my mouth, smiled and then blushed. "Can we, Can I make love... I mean."

I stood up and put a finger to his lips. He stopped talking and I leaned forward and kissed him. Struthers wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tight against his body. His cock pressed into my stomach and pulsed as we kissed. I grabbed his butt and squeezed as I whispered in his ear. "I want to feel your cock buried inside of me so bad."

He almost came right then and there, but he restrained himself and answered me, "I want to feel me cock buried inside of you."

I turned around and rolled my panties down just below my ass and wiggled against him. I got down on all fours and looked over my shoulder at him "Please fuck me, I have wanted to be your little girl all year long."

Mr. Struthers didn't need any more encouragement he dropped down and pushed his cock deep inside me. He didn't pound me he just rocked back and forth, his cock wasn't big or small it was the perfect size to slip easily inside me. I moaned and begged him to fuck me harder to slam is his cock in me, but he wouldn't. Instead he just rhythmically pushed in and out. He pushed me right to the edge of cumming but never enough to let me explode. I felt him tense and then he stopped pumping the full length of his cock in me, he started to just pound the last few inches in and out of me hard until he shot his load inside me.

Breathing heavily he pulled his cock from me and stood up. "I have never, I mean, I would like to see you again."

Mr. Struthers pulled his underwear and pants up tucking his shirt in while he spoke "You really shouldn't be in here, someone is bound to report you too Principle Blackthorn. That woman can be dangerous."

I smiled at him as I slipped my panties off and stuffed them into his pants pocket. He started to speak again but I pressed my lips to his and kissed him. I pushed my tongue into his mouth as he wrapped his arms around me. Struthers slipped his hands under the hem of my skirt and squeezed my ass. The moment reminded me of Junior and how much I had missed him. I pulled my lips from his so that I could kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear. "I can't wait for you to fuck me again."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds