A Sister's Love

Amelia was a prolific masturbator, and almost never went a whole day without rubbing one out here or there in secret, and always went to sleep with sticky fingers too. But while her technique was expertly honed, she had never felt anything like this before. The jumbo dick inside someone, sliding in and out, the tightness and the cold wetness against her burning warmth... no wonder the boys were so fond of this. For young Princess Amelia had spent so much time alone in her youth that she never felt the need to find a consort, and so this was technically her first time having sex, despite having fucked herself with her fingers and a variety of objects previously. And unbeknownst to her, it was also Evelyn's first time, her sister's attempts to find a lover met with frostbitten extremities- just one of several tragedies that led to Evelyn's departure. So it was that Amelia's magical enchantment had brought the sisters closer than either of them had ever imagined, as each deflowered the other in Evelyn's self-inflicted prison.

Then a whole new sensation came over her. "Evelyn," Amelia announced, moments after they had begun. "I feel strange..."

"Ooh, I feel great," Evelyn replied, borderline delirious with pleasure.

"I think I'm going to... cum?" Amelia explained. "Is that what this is?"

Evelyn actually laughed. "You're so cute, Amelia," she breathed. "Keep thrusting into me when you start to cum! Don't stop for any reason! Let all the magic pour into me!"

Amelia's slowly growing howl soon drowned out Evelyn's own screaming as she began to cum. Though she had never seen a cock go off, she felt the jets of molten jizz pumping out of her oversized dick and into her sister's apparently melting pussy. Though her knees were threatening to give out at any second, she did as Evelyn told her and kept thrusting into her as she came.

When she was finished, she pulled out of Evelyn and immediately flopped onto the bed, lying on her side, facing Evelyn, who had done the same. The two sisters lay on the bed, looking at each other with smiles on their faces while they struggled to catch their breath.

"How do you feel now...?" Evelyn gasped, minutes later.

"I feel... great... but cold..." Amelia replied. She suddenly sat up. "Wait, I'm cold!"

Evelyn sat up and picked up the flaccid cock in her fingers. "I'm not an expert in penises, but this looks rather like it's supposed to, I think." She then pulled herself up off the bed. "I expect you'll be staying here tonight? Let me get you some blankets."

It was hardly the first time the sisters had shared a bed, but it was definitely the first time they had done so after such excitement. As they snuggled in under the covers, Amelia frowned.

"Evelyn... what are we going to do?" she asked.

"Sleep," Evelyn replied.

Amelia reached over and flicked her sister's nose, earning a light jab in the shoulder in response. "You know what I mean. About this. We just had sex. I came inside you."

"And it was as hot as it was wrong," Evelyn explained. "Your cock has calmed down. Maybe in the morning it'll be gone. But the magic causing the extreme heat seems to have dissipated. Either way, we did what we had to do, and there's only one thing to decide from here. Whether we get over it and be happy, or dwell on it forever and be miserable."

"I don't think I can just forget it," Amelia sighed.

"Oh I don't think we'll ever forget it," Evelyn smiled, rolling over. "Just don't poke me in the butt if you feel the need to spoon me."

"Evelyn."

"Seriously, if you get a stiffy from being so close to me, shoot it the other way, okay?"

"Evelyn!"

♥ ♥ ♥

It was midmorning before either one stirred. Evelyn awoke first, smiling at her snoozing sister for a moment. She took ahold of the covers and flicked them off of them both, revealing the two once again.

Amelia's penis was still there, but it was sleeping, and not generating any heat to speak of. Evelyn flipped the covers back over Amelia as she shivered, still asleep, and went to rekindle the fireplace. Once warmth was returning to the cold bedroom, Evelyn retrieved her gown from the floor and pulled it on as she went to make breakfast.

Amelia woke up a little while later, throwing off the covers to examine herself. Was it gone? No. "Dammit," Amelia sighed, picking up her penis in her hand, remarking at its weight even in its flaccid state. "I can't believe we did that..." Amelia muttered to herself. "But I might have died...?"

Her mind wandered, and she thought of last night for just a moment, of her standing over her sister's waiting body as she thrust into her. But then Amelia felt the cock stiffen in her hand, and she gasped. "Oh crap," she swore. "No, don't get bigger! Damn!"

In an instant Amelia was ready for action once again. It was no less enormous or hard, but the cock was only as warm and red as it should be, filled with blood as it was. Of course, this was when Evelyn returned, holding a tray with two servings of pancakes on it.

"Oh Amelia," Evelyn laughed, as her sister turned red.

"I seriously only touched it for a second," Amelia tried to explain.

Evelyn put the tray on the bed, then reached out and touched the head of Amelia's cock. "I don't sense any heat magic in it anymore," she announced. "By my understanding, as long as you stop thinking naughty thoughts for a few minutes, it'll go away."

Amelia turned to her sister, and couldn't help but notice Evelyn's extremely noticeable breasts through the gown's sheer fabric. "That dress isn't helping," she muttered.

Evelyn giggled as she started eating her breakfast. "Oh? Are you attracted to me now?" she teased.

"What if I am?!" Amelia shouted back, startling Evelyn. "I know you liked what we did last night! What if you want to do it again? What if I dream about you again tonight?"

"Again?" Evelyn asked, but Amelia was speaking over her and didn't hear.

"I knew this would have consequences!" Amelia ranted, turning away. "We can't just fuck once and be done with it! Sex changes things for people who AREN'T sisters. You know I love women, and you're just so fucking beautiful, and your body is so amazing, and your boobs are even bigger than mine-"

Amelia didn't notice Evelyn moving on the bed next to her, but she certainly noticed when Evelyn turned Amelia's head back to her, planting her lips over hers and ending the tirade. Evelyn held this position for as long as she thought she could get away with, then pulled away, leaving Amelia speechless.

"Good. Shut up," Evelyn smirked, returning to her breakfast. "Eat your pancakes, they're going cold."

Amelia, still naked on the bed, took her plate and began to eat. When the two were finished, Evelyn took the dishes and put them on the nightstand. She returned to her sister, and put her arm around her, bringing her down to the bed and snuggling into her as they lay side by side.

"I'm okay with anything you want to do from here," Evelyn explained, breaking the silence at last. "You're right. I did enjoy having sex with you last night. I wouldn't mind doing it again. Or, if you never want to do that again, that's fine too. The one thing I don't want is you freaking out like this. If you really do desire me like that... it's not a life or death situation anymore, but it'll still be bad if you try to suppress those feelings. No one ever has to know. And in the end, what does it matter? What's the difference if we do it once, or ten times, or a hundred times?"

Both women noticed the quiver of an already rock hard cock somehow stiffening further.

Evelyn pulled her arm out from under Amelia's head and got on her knees, pulling her gown off once again. "I can plainly see you want to have sex again," Evelyn smiled. "I just want to hear you say it."

"What... why?"

"Because I think it'll help. You know it feels great and you want to do it again. Admitting that to yourself will help you deal with this. I mean, if you don't want to, say so, but I think we both know you'd be lying."

"...fine," Amelia eventually stated.

"Fine what?" Evelyn asked wryly.

"I want to have sex with you!" Amelia shouted. "There, are you happy?"

"I'm about to be," Evelyn giggled, swinging her leg up over Amelia, and guiding the thick, lengthy cock into her nethers. She slid herself onto Amelia's massive cock, moaning in pleasure as she did so.

"Evelyn," Amelia moaned as her sister began to grind on her.

"Hey, grab my boobs," Evelyn instructed.

Amelia reached up and put her hands on Evelyn's considerable breasts as the elder sister rode the enormous cock of the younger. The first time Evelyn came, Amelia had to hold her up by her breasts lest she collapse on top of her. Before long, Amelia joined her sister in shared ecstasy, and the two wound up snuggling together, kissing passionately, Amelia's massive stone penis still inside Evelyn, and their huge breasts mashed together.

Evelyn suddenly rolled to the side, flipping herself underneath Amelia. "Fuck me, Amelia," Evelyn breathed. "I love you so much. Make me scream."

"Okay, Evelyn," Amelia replied, getting into position. "I love you too. Thank you for saving me..."

While Evelyn certainly enjoyed being on top, it appeared that she enjoyed relinquishing control once Amelia was ready to take it. Amelia was pounding Evelyn's pussy with reckless abandon now, holding onto her older sister's breasts as she did so, Evelyn's nipples little stone points in her palms.

Amelia came once again into Evelyn, and lay down on top of her sister to catch her breath, their breasts providing a delightful cushion. "Evelyn," Amelia gasped. "What if... what if we just keep doing this...?"

Evelyn smiled. "Then we'll both lead exceptionally happy and pleasurable lives," she answered. She put her arms around her sister and rolled to the side, winding up on top again. "My turn," Evelyn announced, grabbing Amelia's breasts in her hands.

♥ ♥ ♥

Hours later, their morning sex marathon came to an end, and Amelia decided she had to return to the castle soon.

"You won't come with me?" Amelia asked, dressed at last. The two were in front of the fortress, the noonday sun still surprisingly low in the sky.

"I came with you plenty," Evelyn smirked. She hugged her sister, squeezing their bodies together a little tighter than she used to. "I love you, and I want to go home with you. I want to spend every day and every night with you. But I can't."

"But you didn't have a single accident while I was here. When was the last time you had one?" Amelia asked.

Evelyn thought. "It's been a while," she admitted. "But there's no stress here. No responsibilities. And I feel terrible for leaving you with all of that, but I know you can handle it. You're the queen the kingdom deserves."

"I'm still the princess," Amelia explained. "I haven't been coronated yet. And I don't want to be. This is your kingdom. You will always be my sister, and you will always be my queen."

Evelyn hugged her again. "You're the best and sweetest little sister anyone could ask for." She then planted her lips on Amelia's, and the two kissed deeply for a moment. "And you're pretty good in the sack, too."

"Oh shut up," Amelia laughed, hopping up onto her horse. "I'll never understand how this is all such a joke to you."

Evelyn shrugged. "I get a lot of perspective up here. Now go, if you're going. But come back and visit me soon! And don't get caught masturbating in the pantry again."

Amelia glared back at her older sister as she began to depart. "That happened one time."

"And the look on your face was absolutely incredible."

"Goodbye, bitch!"

"Don't stain anything you can't explain!"

"I'm leaving!"

Chapter Two

Amelia's return to the castle was uneventful. Her odd choice of outfit got a few looks, but as she went to visit her sister two or three times a month, often for days at a time, this particular visit managed to be handwaved with little difficulty.

Now with the heat magic gone from her penis, Amelia was able to masturbate with the big cock the normal way, and was surprised by the volume of cum she produced, and the force with which it erupted from within her. She nearly hit the portrait of Raye with it! She quickly learned to keep some towels in a basket in her room to catch the bulk of the jizz, and even worked out a way to discreetly drop them off near the laundry. Because- as she found out a few times- rolling over into a puddle of cum in the middle of the night wasn't fun, even if it was her own.

If she really wanted to get a good ejaculation going, though, she had to reach around the cock and get a few fingers into her pussy, too. This was tricky to do on her bed, but one of her chairs was comfortable enough, and let her get into the position needed to ride the dolphin with one hand while spanking the monkey with the other. This felt far better than masturbating either way separately, though she still wished Evelyn was here, for what was becoming a list of reasons.

Almost a week had gone by when she suddenly realized- she hadn't even thought about actually getting rid of the cock in days. The danger was over, and she had settled into her new life with a bonus body part surprisingly easily. Though there was the occasional awkward moment when a maid bent over a little too far, being princess meant that she generally had no issues excusing herself whenever she needed to. She also found that she was getting better at controlling her erections; the 13 year old boy phase of having a cock being mercifully brief for her.

Nine days after her return, she was chomping at the bit to go visit her sister again, and this is when a letter came back with the supply delivery. "Please come visit at your earliest convenience. Evelyn" was all the note said. Their correspondence was typically brief, and it's not like she was expecting a gushing love letter, but something about the note still worried Amelia, and she made plans to depart immediately.

♥ ♥ ♥

Evelyn saw Amelia coming from the window, and the two met at the fortress's front gate, their reunion resulting in a long, passionate embrace that lasted minutes, and threatened to melt the nearby snow once again.

They finally broke away. "Hello," Amelia said, still blushing slightly at the new normal that she and her sister had established. "...are you wearing a sweater?"

"Can you go three seconds without looking at my tits?" Evelyn teased.

"Nope!" Amelia giggled, getting behind Evelyn and groping her from behind, kissing her neck while she did so.

The sweater, and Amelia's jacket, and most of their clothes formed a path from the front door to the bedroom, where a fire roared in the hearth. "That is what I wanted to talk to you about, though," Evelyn explained, between kisses, as each sister stripped clothes off the other. "It took me a few days to realize what the sensation even was. But ever since we fucked that first time... I've been cold."

"That's a big deal," Amelia replied, lying back on the bed and shimmying out of her skirt. "Should we talk about this first?"

Evelyn shook her head. "No, it can wait," she explained, pulling off her panties, the two finally naked. "First I want to do this."

Amelia soon found herself receiving her first royal blowjob from her sister, as Evelyn licked the head of her huge cock while stroking the voluminous shaft.

"Oh, Evelyn," Amelia moaned. "I should warn you... when this thing goes off... it gets pretty messy..."

"Mmm, mm," Evelyn moaned back. "I felt it go off inside me, several times. I'm looking forward to needing a nice long bath after this."

Evelyn could just barely fit the giant head into her mouth, and the thick hot shaft felt amazing as she ran her fingers up and down its length. Then, much to Amelia's delight, Evelyn shifted position and enveloped the cock with her big soft breasts instead, while keeping her tongue on the head. It wasn't long before Evelyn wound up coated in jizz, swallowing what she could, but a lot of it wound up splattered all over her face and chest.

"Was it good for you?" Evelyn asked, moving closer to Amelia and preparing to direct the massive cock inside herself.

"It was, thank you, your majesty," Amelia smiled.

"Aaaaaahh," Evelyn moaned as she slid down onto Amelia's cock. "I've missed you so much. I've even been masturbating."

"Like you never did it before," Amelia teased.

"Not like you. All I've done all week is lie around and play with myself. You're turning me into some kind of sexual deviant. Do you intend to ruin me altogether?"

"I think that ship has already sailed."

Evelyn rode Amelia for some time before the two swapped places, Amelia enjoying watching Evelyn's breasts bounce but looking forward to plowing her with earnest. Of course, now she could watch them jiggle as she thrust into her over and over again. Evelyn seemed to like groping Amelia's breasts while she was on top, but now that Amelia was in control, she preferred to just put her arms behind her head and enjoy being fucked.

Some time later, the two wound up cuddling on the bed, snuggled under blankets as they took a break.

"So... what's happening?" Amelia asked, after finally catching her breath.

"When you fucked me, my ice magic cancelled out your cock's heat magic," Evelyn explained. "That's how you can live a mostly normal life now, without having to be naked all the time- fun as that would be, of course."

"Perv," Amelia teased.

"Hey, you started it," Evelyn pointed out. "But the thing is... the heat magic cancelled out my ice magic. I've been cold ever since you left. It took me a few hours to realize what the sensation even was! And my ice magic, as far as I can tell, is gone."

"Evelyn, this is a big deal," Amelia explained. "Does this mean that you..."

"That's right, I can come home," Evelyn exclaimed, nearly exploding with glee as she delivered her news.

The two hugged into each other, their cries of joy turning into passionate kissing once again.

Amelia suddenly pulled away. "Oh, gross. There's still cum on you."

Evelyn laughed. "Where?"

Amelia pointed to a spot on Evelyn's cheek where the glob of cum had managed to not get washed away by the sweat of their intense lovemaking session. Evelyn swept up the cum with her finger, then put it into her mouth. "Better?" she asked, after swallowing it.

"I think. That's still kind of gross."

"But it's so yummy," Evelyn teased, tickling Amelia. Their thrashing threw the blankets away, and Amelia soon wound up with her sister's tongue on her cock once again.

"Hey what if you..." Amelia started.

"Hm?"

"What if you spun around?" Amelia asked. "Let me do you too."

Evelyn smiled. "I'm still full of your cum," she reminded. "You might get more than you asked for if you eat me out now."

"I don't care. Let's do it," Amelia declared.

Evelyn positioned her drenched pussy over Amelia's face, and the younger sister began to eat out her queen, licking her hot slit while Amelia got her cock pleasured. Amelia wrapped her arms up around Evelyn's legs and stroked her curvaceous behind while she ate her delicious pussy.

"Oh, Amelia, this is great," Evelyn moaned, one hand on the cock, making out with the giant head of her sister's dick while she probed her pussy with the other. Amelia could only mumble in response.

It wasn't long before the sisters' 69 resulted in an eruption of jizz from each. Evelyn received her second facial of the day, while Amelia wound up covered with cum from Evelyn as well.

"Now we both need a bath," Amelia smiled, as globs of cum dripped off Evelyn's face.

"In a minute," Evelyn insisted, climbing onto Amelia's cock again. She put both of her hands on Amelia's face and wiped most of her own cum off of it, then wiped it onto her breasts. "Do you like how I taste?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds