A Sister's Love

"Which is exactly where I want it," Raye called out, her face wet already. She shifted position just a little to allow her to get two fingers into Amelia's pussy, then resumed licking the still incredibly sensitive spot at the top where her clit used to be while she did so.

"Ahh... ahhh...!" Amelia could only howl in response. The two queens each smiled as they pleasured their princess. Amelia was barely even stroking Evelyn's breast at this point. They could tell the payoff was going to be soon, and it was going to be big.

With lips on her head, a tongue on her labia, a hand on her shaft, and fingers in her snatch, Amelia's gasps and moans quickly escalated to cries and shouts. She had to take her hand back, as she was now clinging to the arms of the chair, back arched and entire body quivering, as her sister and lover both serviced her rock hard cock and drenched pussy together. As her breathing quickened further and the volume intensified, so too did their efforts to get her off, and before long an earsplitting scream rent the air as Amelia came.

Straight up.

The position they had to take to get all three women comfortable meant the cock itself was pointing straight up. They were used to Amelia's lengthy orgasms, but this one took the cake, going on far longer than anyone would have thought possible. Multiple torrents of thick cum blasted out of Amelia for the duration, most of them with enough force to hit the ceiling, all of them either dripping or falling back onto all three women. Of course Evelyn still hung on to the mighty cock, while Raye still had her fingers inside her.

Amelia's mouth hung open as she gasped for breath, finally collapsing back into her chair after the screaming stopped. Evelyn and Raye were more than pleased with themselves, both wanting to look up at the ceiling but knowing they were better off not, lest they get a drip in the eye. So instead they slid their arms underneath their princess and moved her to her bed, then licked all the jizz off of Amelia's nearly unconscious body. Their attention then turned to themselves, very quickly winding up 69'ing on the bed.

Before too long, Evelyn got on top, pushing her breasts into Raye's face. She noticed Amelia turning towards them. "By the way, that was Raye's present," Evelyn giggled, sliding her vulva up and down Raye's. "My present is that you can sleep in as long as you like today."

"I love you," Amelia breathed, eyes closed. "I love you both so much. These are my two very most favourite presents."

"She must really love sleeping in," Raye commented with a grin, hefting a giant breast off of her face for just a moment to do so. She then put the nipple back in her mouth, greatly enjoying HER two very most favourite presents. Very eventually, the two queens took their morning sex to the bathtub, as the jizz shower left each of them filthy and thoroughly unpresentable.

♥ ♥ ♥

Amelia awoke properly a few hours later, lunchtime soon approaching. She stretched, smiling to herself as she lay in bed for another few minutes, reflecting on the bizarre yet wonderful direction her life had taken.

On her way to the bathroom she caught a whiff of breakfast. Peeking out of the bedroom and into her private sitting room, she found a small snack cart. Most of it was cold by now, but she quickly gobbled down a few cinnamon buns before heading to the bathtub.

It was just before noon when Princess Amelia presented herself, the queens greeting her warmly. Queen Raye was sitting on her throne, and she tried to give it up to its owner, but Amelia insisted she remain. Instead, she sat on the step of the dais, leaning back against the arm of her throne.

"Your Majesty, we can bring you another chair..." an official offered.

"No, this is fine, thank you," Amelia replied. She turned to Evelyn. "So what's up?"

Evelyn sighed. "We've spent most of the morning going over the progress our investigators have made in studying the glyphs. They'll likely be here for at least another week."

"It's a complicated process," Raye began, but before she could continue there was a bang on the door. The guard opened it, revealing a Helenian messenger.

"Your Majesty, Queen Raye," she shouted. "Please pardon the interruption, but your presence is requested at the capital, as soon as possible."

Raye stood up, her easy smile suddenly absent. "Queen Evelyn, may we have the room, please."

Evelyn nodded, and with a point towards the door the room was soon empty. "Us too?" she asked, once they were gone.

"No, please stay," Raye replied. "What is it?"

The messenger glanced at Evelyn and Amelia before continuing. "There has been some unrest in the western quarter," she explained. "The chancellor has been unsuccessful in resolving the uprising. They are..." The messenger glanced at the others again. "They are upset about the... situation... here."

Raye put her fingers on her temples. "Dammit, dammit, dammit," she swore to herself. "I was hoping they'd behave for at least a little while. Prepare my carriage; we'll leave within the hour."

Once the messenger left, the three had the throne room to themselves. "What is it?" Amelia asked.

Raye didn't answer right away, so Evelyn jumped in. "Pandora and Helene have never had a real conflict, but that doesn't mean there aren't differences in how we each do things," Evelyn explained. "Their country, for one thing, is much more religious than ours. And one of Helene's most popular religions enjoys a very strict interpretation of their texts, with very little room for more modern ideas."

"That's exactly it," Raye replied. "They find something to whine about two or three times a year, and so far I've managed to deal with their complaints diplomatically, but they hate me. They weren't fond of my parents, either, but I get copies of their 'secret' newsletter and they aren't shy about what they think of me. The last issue called me the Queen of Whores straight out."

Amelia stood and hugged her friend. "That's awful," she said sadly. "Is there anything at all we can do? I'll go with you if you want."

Raye smiled. "While I'd like that, I don't think it would do any good right now. Back when they really got under my father's skin, he'd turn up to one of their services and orate his way to a solution. I suppose it's time for me to give it another try."

Amelia blushed a little. "I'm going to miss you, Raye," she admitted.

Raye turned Amelia's face upwards, and kissed her deeply. "I love you," Raye replied, moments later. "And I'll come back as soon as everything gets settled."

Raye turned to Evelyn as she stood, and then they embraced as well. "We'll miss you," Evelyn breathed. "I love you. Good luck."

"If you need anything, please send us a raven," Amelia added, hugging into the two.

Raye kissed her forehead, then broke away. "I'd better get going." At the door, she turned back to them, and smiled. "Duty's a bitch, isn't it?" she remarked, with a wave. And with that, she was gone.

Amelia hugged into Evelyn. "I know she was going to have to leave eventually, but... I feel so sad right now."

Evelyn nodded. "Me too."

The two sisters then shared a kiss for a moment, before they heard the door creak open. They broke apart and took their seats as the room began to fill.

♥ ♥ ♥

The Church of the Sacred Order was the largest of the orthodox denomination that had decided to concern itself with Pandora's business. Raye stood outside the massive doors of the structure, blinking in the early morning sun. It was too damn early, and she was also uncomfortably warm. The capitals of Pandora and Helene were only a few hours apart by carriage, but the mountains, nearby coastline, and elevation differences kept things much warmer in Helene, and the temperature difference alone always made Raye uncomfortable for a few days whenever she came home. But today, she was also wearing the most conservative dress she could find, which only added to her discomfort.

"Are you sure about this, Your Majesty?" her lead investigator asked.

Raye nodded. "Yes. And remember, we're not invading the place. Two guards stay outside the door, one comes with us to the podium."

"Yes, Your Majesty," they replied.

Raye took a deep breath before leading her escorts into the church. As soon as they stepped into the main hall, the preacher noticed them and stopped his sermon.

"Ah, Your Excellency," he declared. "Everyone, please stand for Queen Raye. It has been so long since you have graced us with your presence"

Raye held her tongue as she marched straight down the center aisle to the podium, where the echostone was placed. She and he both knew full well the last time she was here, it was for a well deserved lecture, and this time would be no different.

At the podium, her investigator and guard stood behind her, discreetly looking the congregation over as Raye prepared to speak.

"Please be seated. Your Grace, I apologize for the interruption," Raye began. "For most of you, I hope this message will be meaningless. But of late, I have been made aware of a group within this church that is actively working to undermine the Kingdom of Helene's relationship with the Kingdom of Pandora. Specifically, with regards to Queen Evelyn and Princess Amelia."

She paused for a moment. "I am not here to engage in idle gossip. I am here to remind certain members of this congregation that our kingdoms have NEVER had any meaningful conflict for as long as recorded history exists. The late king and queen of Helene were close friends with the late king and queen of Pandora, and both nations prospered as a direct result. And more to the point, Queen Evelyn and Princess Amelia are my closest friends, and I support them fully. As does the Kingdom of Helene."

Hushed chatter could now be heard at the front of the room. "I am not going to tell you how to think, or to accept anything you don't want to accept. I am going to tell you that I will not accept organized dissent of this nature. I have tolerated the underground whispers for some time now- yes, I get your newsletter, and no, I am not impressed. But while I don't care what you say about me, attacking my friends and our allies is crossing the line. Today, I am asking you to stop."

Few in the room doubted that there was a second part to that last sentence.

As Raye strode towards the door, the preacher took the podium. "Thank you, Your Majesty. I have no idea what you were talking about, but perhaps that is for the best. We have indeed benefited greatly from our close relationship with Pandora, and we should strive to keep things as they are. Now... let me remind everyone that confession will take place this afternoon."

The room was large enough that Raye was still walking out as he said this. She stopped, smirked, and looked like she was about to toss back a pithy remark, but thought better of it. "Nothing to confess," she said instead, just loud enough for the very closest parishioners to hear, as she walked out.

She hit two more churches that morning, delivering the same message. "Every one of those preachers was playing dumb," Raye's investigator pointed out, as they headed back to the castle.

"Agreed," Raye replied, sighing. "I was hoping it was just a fringe group within the church. And maybe it still is. I can't wait to get the next newsletter, though."

"Your Majesty, the things they write in those rags is textbook high treason," her investigator argued. "We know where they come from and who contributes to them. Please let me throw them all in prison."

Raye shook her head. "That is not how my father handled his dissenters. Up until now they've just been unbelievably rude and ungrateful. If they continue to pose a threat..." Raye sighed, trailing off. "I suppose we'll have to take a harder approach if they keep escalating."

"I pray that they cease taking advantage of your benevolence."

They did not.

End of Calypso Sisters 1

Other works in the Calypso Sisters series

Hidden In The Heart: Calypso Sisters 2

Though much of their lands have come to accept them, not everyone is so openminded. When Raye is attacked by the Sacred Order, Amelia and Evelyn rush to her side. Forced to hide in their own castle, the three make love and war as they uncover old secrets, discover new powers, and battle against an invisible but everpresent threat. Love meets hate on the fields of Helene!

Lines In The Desert: Calypso Sisters 3

Amelia journeys to the desert country of Telesto at the request of the stunning Princess Johara. Amelia tries to strategize her way through deeply entrenched civil unrest, but that is just the beginning of the challenges she faces. An ancient devil insists on making trouble for Johara, and Amelia resolves to help. On top of that, Zoe, her favoured handmaiden, has made her affections for Amelia well known, and even Johara seems to be enjoying Amelia's company a bit too much. Can Amelia survive the danger and the temptation? What will her sisters think? The desert has never known such heat!

The Deepest Darkness And The Brightest Light: Calypso Sisters 4

A bizarre wave of darkness appears in the Kingdom of Epimetheus, forcing its people to run as it slowly engulfs town after town, country after country. Word of the disaster reaches Evelyn, who soon realizes that there is only one person who can help them. But can their greatest enemy be trusted? Representatives from all four realms join together to face the invading demon armies, including the samurai family Emperor Masato and Princess Midori, as well as the master engineers King Kynthelig and Princess Tangwystl. Though Midori has her heart set on saving her sister, Amelia and Raye come to find that she has grown surprisingly close to Evelyn, but Raye has problems of her own when the dark archmage Penelope becomes indebted to her. She is just teasing... right? It's a race against time and the unrelenting onslaught in this, the sisters' greatest adventure yet!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds